Weekend Pornstar

Story Info
My camera skills score with sexy Marie!
2.8k words
4.41
23.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a regular guy, single, into porn, wanking and having a girl when I can get one, but guys I know kid me about my wild life photography hobby. I'd be out taking pictures of birds, insects and flowers, while they were out watching football or in the pub chasing girls. I'd often won prizes in photography competitions, but an amazing weekend came when my photography won me a different kind of prize.

I was taking a few days off away from the city, hoping to get some shots of autumn landscapes and water birds. Like always I didn't make any advance booking, but looked out for "Bed & Breakfast" signs along the road. As dusk was falling I saw such a sign at an isolated farmhouse. The door was opened by an attractive woman looking early forties, about ten years older than me. She had dark curly hair almost down to her shoulders, and she was in a check shirt that clung to the curves of her breasts, with blue jeans so tight they looked spray painted onto her well rounded backside. More than that, as she ran her eyes over me I saw a look in them that hinted there might be more on offer than just a room for the night.

She told me there was a room, that her name was Marie, and she introduced me to her husband Clive, a muscular looking guy about her age. She took me upstairs to show me the room. It was all I needed, with a bed, an en suite and a big TV. I took the room. I brought in my camera and other things, then I went out to the local pub for a meal.

I came back late anticipating nothing more exciting than a solitary wank thinking about what I'd like to do with Marie, but there in the middle of the bed in my room was a pair of women's panties! They were sheeny cream satin, very brief, and smelled of that so erotic mixture of a woman's perfume and her sex juice. On top of the panties was a yellow post it note, and written on it: "if you want to see something hot to wank over my knickers watch channel 6. M". I switched on the TV and used the remote to flick through to channel 6.

Channel 6 opened. There on the screen was a scene of the same room I was in, and to my amazement there was Marie, nude, kneeling wide legged on the bed! Her mature figure was as good as a girl's twenty years younger, her naked breasts with nipples peaking with arousal were every bit as big, round and firm as her check shirt had suggested and she had a neat dark bush between her spread legs. As I watched she showed sex positions, on all fours for doggy and how she'd squat astride a guy to ride his rod on top, and lots of other hard core raunchy poses, spreading her legs so wide she was almost doing the splits, getting her boobs bouncing and swinging, and hungrily fingering her pussy as she displayed her hot assets!

I didn't need Marie asking me to wet her knickers to encourage me to masturbate over the sight of her like that! I stripped naked as I stood in front of the screen watching her, and with my straining hard erection pointed straight at the screen I played with her panties. I stroked them over my stiff erect cock, imagining that the feel of the smooth thin satin over my hard so sensitive muscle and over my balls was Marie's fingers, breasts, her aroused nipples, and her soft wet lips and tongue. I worked my erection to maximum stiffness and sensitivity in readiness for a good hard wank.

I was about to start masturbating when Clive strolled into view on the screen. He was naked and his penis was hard up too, sticking up at forty five degrees and swinging stiffly with his strides. My shaft felt stiff enough to snap just watching Marie nude on the screen, but I could guess what seeing her pose like that for real was doing to Clive's penis!

Marie rolled onto her back at the edge of the bed, spread and folded her legs so her knees were near her shoulders and slid her hand down between her legs to play with her cunt. From the way Marie looked at Clive, moaned and fingered her pussy it was obvious she couldn't wait much longer. A moment later Clive got between Marie's spread thighs and she rested her legs on his shoulders. He had a good long feel of her legs and cunt and tickled his penis head with her pubic hair.The camera zoomed in to show him with his straining erection bending up aimed at Marie's vagina, and close ups of his penis head touching her vagina just before it slid full length in. It was obvious Clive couldn't wait either!

Then Clive got his shaft up her and gave her a good hard shag, clutching her legs, grunting and getting her breasts wobbling with the rhythm of his deep methodical thrusts deep into her with his pubes meeting hers. While Clive was giving it to his wife I was standing there masturbating, holding Marie's panties in my spare hand and wiping them over the sensitive head of my penis as I stroked and tugged my shaft. I jerked my load into Marie's creamy satin panties just as Clive was starting to go frantic with his rising cum.

Clive was so aroused it didn't take him long. He grunted loudly, he clutched Marie's thighs, shoved his hips against her pushing her across the bed, and his whole body juddered in his orgasm as he filled her. Clive staggered back from her panting with his flaccid penis swinging and dripping semen.

But Marie still wasn't satisfied. Remaining on her back with her legs spread and folded up she reached down between her legs. The camera quickly moved in for a close up between her thighs of her fingering her pussy. Then she masturbated. I watched the close up of her fingers ruffling her juice soaked pubic hair, stroking her vagina lips up and down and circling her clit. As Marie's fingers got more frantic and her cries became more excited the camera panned back to show her whole body as she pleasured herself. She shrieked, her back arched like a cat's as she thrust her hips up, she kicked her legs like she was trying to pull a guy deeper into her, and her breasts bounced as she juddered in an explosive orgasm.

The video ended there. Moments later, while I was still standing there holding Marie's panties under my cock to catch the semen dripping from my nozzle, another equally hardcore video of Clive and Marie in action started! I stayed up till the small hours watching a succession of Clive and Marie's home made porn videos and managed a couple more wanks into Marie's panties thoroughly wetting them with cum.

The next morning I went down to breakfast and sat on a chair at their dining room table. Marie came in. Her check pattern blouse made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, and knowing what was underneath my erection began to rise straight away. I expected her to ask me what I'd like for breakfast, but what she offered was quite different!

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" she asked, but continued before I could answer. "I love it when men see me doing filthy things. Would you like to watch some more?"

As she spoke she unzipped her jeans. They sprang open to reveal pale pink panties, she hooked her thumb over the top hem and pulled the front down to show me the dark bush I'd had my eyes locked on as I'd wanked the night before. Then I heard Clive's voice from the door behind me.

"We thought with that fancy camera of yours you'd get some good shots ... Perhaps even join in the action."

"Go on!" urged Marie. "If you're a good boy I'll let you wet more than just my knickers!"

This time she pulled up her shirt and swung her naked breasts just inches from my face. My camera was almost pro standard, with optics so good it would probably show every strand of a woman's pubic hair at ten metres - if I could hold it steady enough! It was obvious Marie was as much an exhibitionist as Clive was a voyeur! They told me they belonged to an amateur porn sharing club, showing each other pictures and videos they'd taken of partners, wives, daughters and mothers, and sharing each other too. I didn't need much persuading! While Marie went off to get changed out of her shirt and jeans I got my camera, and Clive showed me some of his pictures on his tablet. They were real penis stretchers as hot as any hardcore porn, and not just of Marie and him but of other men and women. I had a high standard to meet!

Marie returned in an expensive looking deep red satin sleeveless dress clinging to her curves like a second skin, with thin shoulder straps, zipped up the back, low cut in a deep V between her breasts and high up her sheer black seamed nylon clad legs ending in shiny black high heels. She was dripping with jewellery: a pearl necklace round her neck, and a pearl bracelet and ear rings. She oozed class!

"Darling, get me a chair," she asked Clive, though it was more of an order than a request. Clive brought an antique looking upright chair. She stepped a high heeled foot up onto it.

"Like the outfit, boys?" she asked pulling the hem of her dress up high enough to show she was in stockings with thin black suspender straps crossing her bare thigh above. Then she looked at us disapprovingly.

"Come on boys, get naked like we always do in photo sessions. You know how I like seeing boys' cocks standing up for me."

My cock was already starting to stand to attention. Clive started to strip, so I did too. Soon we were both naked with our erections pointing hard up at the ceiling. I noticed with some satisfaction that my muscle was bigger, hairier and more upright than Clive's, I guess because I was ten years younger than him. The smile Marie gave me told me she'd noticed too!

"That's better, boys," said Marie with a grin. "Now lets see if I can get those two beauties up any higher."

I photographed Marie as she stripped slowly using the chair as a prop. She started with frontal upskirts as she sat in the chair spreading her legs and hooking her leg over the arm. I clicked away, getting some good close ups of her bush through the see through black lace of her panties and of her naked cunt as she pulled the front of her panties aside. She followed that with rear view upskirts bending over the chair with her dress pulled up to show the thin black thong strap nestling between her bum cheeks, and of course those exquisite stocking tops and suspender straps!

She stripped erotically, peeling her dress off tantalisingly slowly. Just in her panties and nylons she bent over to slip her panties slowly down, posing with the black lace stretched taut part way down her spread thighs erotically underlining her dark furred cunt. Then she playfully tossed her panties at me so they hung on my hard up shaft. She left her stockings till last, sitting in the chair and spreading and folding up her legs to peel them off deliciously slowly with my camera starting at her stocking tops and cunt and following them down every inch of her long tanned legs.

She put her high heels back on for nude shots. I panned back to frame her whole naked body, and zoomed in for close ups, all but shoving my lens up her gaping vagina. Marie sprawled nude in the chair, stepped her foot up onto it, bent over it, spread her legs over it, squatted wide legged on it spreading her legs wide, thrust her breasts up and forward, showed off her smooth gleaming backside while she fingered her pussy to show us how she pleasured herself, in poses as hot as any professional porn.

Marie got me so frantic to stroke my cock off I could hardly hold the camera steady! I used my photo skills, "filling the frame" with her naked body, minimising distracting background, and using shadow to emphasise the size of her breasts and the curves of her bottom. Marie sure knew how to show off what she'd got, and made it obvious she'd had lots of experience of what drove men wild!

As I took pictures, Clive watched, growling softly with lust and fingering his hard up penis, which was bending up nearly vertical with its veins standing out and a bead of pre cum on his nozzle looking ready to pop. As Marie posed he couldn't keep his hands off her naked body, and it was obvious he was as frantic as I was to get his cock up through that neat dark bush between her legs.

Marie was bending over the chair with her bottom toward me, nude except for high heels, with me crouching behind her taking pictures of her fingertips peeping out between her wide spread legs as she fingered her juice sodden pussy when I heard Clive grunt.

"Want you, whore! Wanna wet your sweet bum!"

Clive obviously couldn't wait any longer, and a moment later he was standing behind Marie as she bent over the chair, with his hand between her legs fondling her pussy and his hard up cock aimed straight at her bum. I got a couple of close up shots of Clive with the big round purple head of his cock tickling Marie's bum cheeks before he wrapped his hand round his shaft and started masturbating with his penis head nestling in the valley between Marie's bum cheeks. He took ages wanking, his one hand patting Marie's bum as it rode over his knob at the top of each penis pumping stroke, and caressing Marie's bottom, thighs and cunt with his spare hand. I snapped lots of full body action shots of both of them and close ups of Clive's hard working hand.

I stepped back to catch Clive's orgasm, and it was spectacular. His hand on his cock went frantic, his muscles tensed, his face twisted as if in agony, he clutched Marie's bottom so hard his fingertips sank into her flesh, he shoved his cock head hard into Marie's bum crack, then grunted loudly as he sprayed her bum cheeks, bum crack and the backs of her spread thighs with big dollops of creamy white semen. Clive staggered back panting as soon as he'd splashed her, and I got some good shots showing both his half erect penis with a strand of semen dangling from its tip, and Marie's bottom with more of his semen trickling down the inside of her thighs.

As I was standing there with my camera, Marie, still bending over the chair, looked at me over her shoulder, wiggled her bottom at me, licked her lips and put her fingertip between her lips to suck it. I realised she wanted to suck my cock! Clive took my camera from me. I moved in front of Marie, stood with my legs spread and thrust my hips forward to nuzzle my penis head against her lips.

She licked me all over my knob, flicking my cock head deliciously with her tongue. Then she took just the head of my penis into her mouth and treated me to an exquisite cock head massage with her lips and tongue that left me fighting not to jerk into her mouth. I heard my camera click and I realised I was a porn star! Then Marie rocked rhythmically back and forth sliding her warm wet lips tightly up and down the length of my shaft, catching the base ridge of my knob exquisitely and at the same time tickling me over my balls and between my legs with her fingers, with Clive clicking away getting close ups of his wife sucking my cock. Craving the feel of a woman's body I caressed the soft smooth female flesh of Marie's bare back and shoulders and ran my fingers through her hair. As my cum rose after ages of infinite pleasure, I involuntarily tried frantically to shove my cock as far down Marie's throat as I could and grabbed her head to pull her face against my pubes as I jerked my load into her mouth. Then it was my turn to stagger back and pose for my camera with semen dripping from my cock!

That was just the start of the weekend. As you might have guessed, I didn't get much landscape or wildlife photography done that weekend, except for some very wild life involving Clive, Marie, myself and some of their friends!