Weekend Rental Pt. 01

Story Info
A weekend meeting in a cabin to satisfy our desires.
3.8k words
4.11
4.4k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 06/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Weekend Rental pt. 01

I can hear the wind howling around the rented cabin. The sound is as cold as the actual temperature outside. I light the candles around the room and watch as the shadows flicker and sway. I put another log on the fire, the heat radiates out pushing the chill of the room back from its warm glow. The firelight dances across the floor. The thick, soft rug laid out between the couches seems to glow with anticipation for what I know is coming. I flick off the lights in the living room and stroll to the front door to make sure the lights on the porch are on. They are like beacons shining in the dark to draw you to my arms. The candles in the windows call to you drawing you closer to my desire.

I walk into the bedroom, the bed is turned down, but it won't be the first place I lay you down, no I want to see your naked body shining in the firelight as I strip you naked and worship your beautiful body. The nightstand has all the special toys and lubes we will want later...but first it is just our hunger that will be needed. We will come back for those later. Right now, I want to smell the scent of the fire being drowned out by the scent of your heat and passion. I want the crackle and pop of the fire to be the background music to our love making.

That is something I have missed so much, your arms around me, your lips on mine, your body pressing into me and melting us together. My cock twitches as I think of you and how hungry I am for you. I think of your body, my mind being filled with the memory of your sweet, hard nipples. I love their sensitivity as they roll across my lips, or tongue or between my fingers as I get you wound up. I am as hungry for you, as you sounded on the phone. I know we will be here for a few days and tonight we will eventually fall asleep in each other's arms, but first we have a fire to deal with, one that burns in our loins and hearts and minds. One that will only be satisfied when we are naked and satisfied by each other.

I strip down, putting my cloths away in the closet and putting on my heavy bath robe. I turn my head as I hear your tires squeaking in the snow as you pull up the lane and then I see your headlights swing across the windows as you pull into your parking spot. I hear the door slam shut and your hurried steps as you come up the steps, across the porch and to the kitchen door. I am standing next to the fireplace as you open the front door, the blast of cold steals across the room as you step in and close the door.

I hear your voice call out, "I'm here."

"In the living room," I call back as I step out of the shadows, "follow the trail, I left something for you on the table, I will wait" I add. You glance at the floor with a quizzical look and notice the trail of rose petals leading from the front door into the living room. On the kitchen table is a soft terry cloth bathrobe that you intuitively know matches mine. You laugh and kick off your boots and drop your coat on the floor. As you follow the trail of petals a trail of clothes is added as you hurry to me.

Your hunger is a burning desire in you. You have been building up to this all day and can't wait to be satisfied. Your sweater falls to the floor, you begin to unbutton your shirt pulling it out of your pants. You stop and pull off your socks and drop your pants to the floor. You pull off your shirt and drop it on a chair. You reach back and unhook your bra and let your breasts fall free. Your thumbs hook the waist of your panties and drop them on the chair, damp with your desire they land with a soft sound. You pick up the robe and pull it on. You loosely tie it around your waist and walk barefoot into the living room.

Your eyes take in the scene, the flickering candles seem to frame the picture from the edge of the room. The fire in the fireplace isn't "roaring" but blazes nicely, you feel the heat, smell the logs and your eyes reflect the dancing flames. Then you notice me standing in the shadows next to the fireplace. I step into the light, and you notice my matching robe and then my smile that widens as I look at your beauty in the firelight.

"Hello Beautiful," I say.

"Hello Baby," you reply

I see you standing there in the robe concealing and revealing at the same time. I see the swell of your body, the sway of your unbound breasts, the line of your legs. I love the smoldering heat of your eyes and the wild mane of hair. They are so symbolic of the energy and life within you. If there was any part of me that wasn't hungry for you before, now I am starving. I stride across the room towards you only to be met by you hurrying towards me. We meet on the rug before the fireplace, our arms wrap around each other, and our lips meet in hunger. My tongue dances with yours as we attempt to devour each other. Your press into me as I pull you close. I feel your breast press against my chest, my arms wrapped around you holding you close. You feel my hardness, my desire pushes against you as you try to get as close as you can, pulling me tight to you.

My lips pull off the kiss and I push you to arm's length. You look puzzled for a minute till you realize that my eyes are drinking in your beauty. I want to see you, explore you, take you all in. My hand lifts off your shoulder and gently traces the back of your head, down your neck and around your jaw line and chin. My smile widens as I stare at you and my tongue licks my lips in anticipation of what is to come. My hands drop down to your robe and gently trace down to the belt where I pull it loose. The robe swings open reveling part of you. You boldly look up at me, confident and strong in yourself. In that moment with our head slightly turned up, your smirk playing across your face, the sparkle of your eyes and the blush of your cheeks...in that moment I am reminded of the young woman I first met and felt a desire for. It has been years since then and our paths have wandered and run their courses till, they have met and now joined. You are that the one that I have held in my heart and mind for decades. My fingers find the edge of your robe and gently pull it open. I want to see you, all of you. It slips past your breasts. They are now on full display. They sit on you in a wonderful way. they hang slightly but their nipples turn up and rise to the side as if knowing they are beautiful and desired. They make my mouth water; your nipples rise up like ripe strawberries. They are so sweet and ready to be devoured. My eyes glances down past your nipples, past your smooth stomach to the treasure that lies between your legs and what exciting legs they are. I love the way your hips swell out from your waist. They speak of womanhood and grace and sex and beauty. I know that soon I will be between them, and they will be wrapped tight around me.

You watch my eyes travel down your body and see the desire that fill them. You want me to see all of you and you want to see me as well. You shrug your shoulders, and your robe falls off of them and pools around your feet. As my eyes follow the movement you step closer and pull my robe belt loose. My robe falls open and my cock springs free. Your eyes widen as you see it reaching towards you. It is what you want, what you need, and you know it will feel so good inside you. My robe quickly joins yours on the floor and we come together again. But this time there are no clothes between us, just us, our flesh pressing against each other, your erect nipples in my chest and my hard cock into your belly, our lips again join as we renew our hungry kissing. Our hands are exploring each other's bodies, feeling, stroking, caressing each other as we chase our desire. My lips move from yours to your cheek, then your ear. I kiss and nibble, you return the same, I feel your hot breath against me. Then I begin kissing my way down your neck and into the hollow under your chin. My hands lead the way as they fall down your sides and cup your ass cheeks. I bend my knees and begin to lower myself as I kiss my way down your breasts. I kiss across the top of them and down the side of the right one.

My hand cups and lifts your left breast in my hand. My thumb strokes across it as my tongue flicks the right nipple. I hear your breath catch as sparks seem to jump between your sensitive nipples. I kiss underneath your breasts feeling their weight against my cheek as I lick my way from one side to the other. I move my kisses up and around and then circle your areolas with my tongue. I love the taste of your skin. The rough smoothness of your breast on my lips. My teeth scrape across your nipples and they seem to jump in my mouth. I pull back and blow on them and then suck them deep into my mouth. my tongue flicking them. I feel you pull my head closer to you. My mouth is full of your soft warm flesh. and I feel my desire growing. You pull me away from my feast and smile as I look at you puzzled by your move for, you have told me how much you love to have your breasts worshiped.

But then you wink and slip down to your knees before me. My cock bobs as you look up at me as you take it in your hand. Your hand strokes it slowly and gently as you look up at me with those penetrating eyes that sparkle with desire. I see your tongue slip out and as you maintain eye contact you lilt your head and lick my shaft from the base all the way to the tip. Then your mouth turns over and I watch my cock disappear into your mouth. I feel the heat of your mouth engulf me; your lips slide down my shaft. I feel your tongue bathing it as you take me deep into your mouth. Your hands reach around and grasp my ass as you pull me into you. Then you slowly pull back. I feel your lips retracing their way back up my shaft to the sensitive tip, my hands gently run through your hair as you bob your mouth on my cock. I don't press on you but just gently hold you as I feel the exquisite pleasure you are giving me. I feel my desire building as you work my cock. There is a part of me that would love to just let you suck my cum out to release, but I am not ready for that yet. I want more of you and I want my first orgasm of the night to be echoing with yours and to feel my cum filling up your tight pussy.

I gently pull away from your talented mouth and drop to my knees in front of you. Our lips meet again, and we lay down on our sides on the rug. I push you over on your back and move to kneel between your legs. I look down at you laying there on the rug as the firelight dances across your face. Your body is so alluring and inviting as the light plays and the fire crackles. I want you; I want to kiss you and taste you. I want to fill you up and sink myself into your depths. I want to be one with you. I lean forward and kiss you again briefly before beginning to kiss my way down your body, down your neck, across your shoulders, down to your breasts, kissing and loving them.

Nibbling at your nipples and flicking them with my tongue. licking around your breasts and then kissing further down...down over the swell of your stomach pausing to kiss your belly button. You know where I am headed, and I can feel you tense with desire and relax at the same time. Your hands rest on my shoulders, gently encouraging me to keep moving further down. My lips brush across your pubic area and kiss the inner sides of your thighs. I can smell your desire and feel the heat of your pussy on my cheek as I lick the junction of your leg and pussy. Your hands attempt to pull me to your dew drenched lips, but I continue down your leg. I kiss my way slowly down as you spread your legs open. I move down to your knee and then your foot. I gently kiss your toes and press your foot against my cheek. I pick up the other one and begin my journey back up that side. Kissing my way up I feel your hands take my head in their grasp, you are guiding me now as I kiss my way up, you pull me towards the center of your desire, and I willingly move to the goal of my kissing. I push your legs apart and you open like a treasure chest with a beautiful pearl inside.

I pause for a moment to look at this amazing sight. Your pussy is tight and firm. It is flush with your desire and its lips are damp with desire, my tongue reaches out and gently licks form the bottom of one side up to the top. I flick the pearl of your clit and then lick back up the other side of your lips before flicking it again. Then I place my tongue at the base of your slit and slide it up between your lips. I taste and feel your juices pool on my tongue as it slides up. You taste so good, so sweet. I let your juice slide down my tongue and I drink you up as I flick your clit again. My lips close over it and I suck on it drawing a gasp from you and a buck of your hips. then I drop down again and lick up again. I pull your pussy lips into my mouth and suck hard on them. My tongue goes as far inside you as I can reach. I feel you rise to me your hands pressing down on me as I continue to suck, to lick, to bury my face in you. Your juices coat me I slide my mouth up to your clit and ease a finger inside you.

Your lips part as my middle finger slides in between the folds of your pussy. It reaches in and I curl it up till I hit the top of your pussy. I feel that rough patch of your G spot. I suck your clit into my lips hard as I draw my finger across this sensitive center of your pending orgasm. I start a rhythm of stroking it and sucking your clit in time. I flick the clit and stroke your G spot. I feel your body building towards an orgasm. I feel you shaking and quivering and your hands force my face tighter to you. I know you are riding hard on a cum. I want to taste your juices filling my mouth. I want to push you over the edge, to take you to bliss and delight and satisfaction. Then you hold me so very tight. Your legs squeeze together. I suck hard on your clit; my teeth tease it and I flick it with my tongue and my finger presses up and strokes your special spot and you freeze for a minute...and then the wave of pleasure overtakes you.

You are bucking, groaning, gasping. I hear and feel and taste and know I have brought you over the edge. Slowly you relax your grip and I ease my touch and suction. I kiss your pussy lips and suck up your juice. The nectar from your cum covers my face and hand. It is delicious and I smile as I look up from between your legs. My finger slides out of you, and I press gently down on your clit letting a second wave of pleasure course through you. Your hands are pulling me up. You want more than my finger, more than my tongue inside you. You want something bigger and harder and more satisfying. I rise on my knees and slide forward. My cock is rock hard. The precum is dripping from it as it wants nothing more than to bury itself in your little pussy. My cock is jealous of my finger and my tongue which have already enjoyed you. I take my cock in my hand and slide forward till it is resting on your pussy. My balls push against you, full of cum ready to fill you. I look into your eyes and smile. I see a mixture of sexual satisfaction and hunger in your face.

Your legs seem to lock around me and you pull me closer. You want me in you now. I run my cock over your pussy. Your juices lubricate me as I gently stroke it back and forth from the bottom of your slit to the clit at the top. Then I tip it down till the head finds that notch that leads to your tight tunnel of love. I press gently forward; your lips open as the head of my cock starts to enter you. I feel your tight lips surround my head; your heat is radiating out to compete with the fire in the fireplace. I ease forward and feel the resistance of your tightness. I push in as I feel your legs pulling me into you. I slide slowly in your lips stretch wide around my shaft. I feel your juices lubricating me, I feel your heat surrounding my hard but sensitive rod.

I slide further in watching your face as I go. Our eyes are locked together. We see each other's desire; we are connected we are one. I am finally all the way in. I feel myself bottom out on your cervix as my cock kisses the bottom of your pussy I hold still for a minute. Your pussy pulses around my shaft and I feel you holding me tight. I ease my shaft back. Your pussy lips stretch and glide around it. I stop with just my thick pulsing head inside your pussy. Then I slide in again. I begin to move back and forth all the way in and then back out to the edge. My pace begins to pick up and I find a rhythm that sinks me deep inside you and then out to the edge and then back inside again. Our bodies slide together, my balls slap against your ass cheeks, your legs pull me in and your pussy arches up to meet each thrust. We settle into a synchronized dance of love and desire.

I lay down on you and your arms and legs lock me tight against you. My cock continues to stroke in you, and I feel my cum building. I feel yours as well. I hear your breathing change, you are thrusting back up at me, you meet each thrust of mine with one of your own. I am buried deep in you, and we are one. I hammer harder, you encourage me with your body. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, Fuck me hard. I love your Fucking Cock." Your words enflame my desire even more if that is possible. I fuck down hard, "Here You go take my cock. Feel it Fucking you hard like you like it." I drive deep into you over and over our grunts and moans and groans and gasps urging each other on.

We are building together, racing each other for the peak of the mountain of desire the point of release. Everything in the room fades into the background as we satisfy ourselves in each other. I feel the familiar tingling, the impending orgasm building inside me. I thrust harder and deeper, if possible, you return my animalistic desire with your own. You hump up as I thrust down. We are both riding the cresting wave together. You sense I am close and are there too.

"Cum with me," you gasp with an urgency as your orgasm comes crashing down upon you. Just as it hits you feel me grow harder and fuller and then I grunt and groan and pant and my cock erupts inside of you. It pushes you that last inch and your orgasm explodes with mine. I keep thrusting deep, pinning you down, your body is jerking, and your pussy grasps my cock and holds it in place. Our juices fill you up and come washing out to coat us and spill down on the rug. You hold me deep inside you as the tremors slow and fade and we cling to each other, panting with exhaustion and satisfaction.

I ease my weight off you a bit and rising just enough to kiss you our mouths join, hungry yes, but satisfied, now gentler as we slide slowly back down the crest of the peak. I begin to hear the crackle of the fire again; I hear your breathing and I feel your heart beating against mine. I roll onto my back next to you and you turn over and snuggle up to me. My arm cradles your head onto my chest, your leg drapes over mine. We both sigh... contented, relaxed, satisfied...for now. I feel your warmth beside me, I smell your hair, the fire, our sex and I am content.