Weekend Rental Pt. 03

Story Info
Now it is her turn to clean me up.
1.1k words
4.75
741
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 06/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you slowly come down, I feel your body relax and your legs loosen from around my head and your hand falls away and moves up gently caressing your tummy and then breasts. I lightly finish cleaning up your new liquid offering of love and gently kiss your clit one last time as I move up your body.

"Hello Beautiful" I say as I rise above your body and smile down at you.

"Hello Baby" you say as your satisfied smile radiate up to me.

I start to position my now raging cock to pierce your pussy again but you put your hand on my chest and stop me. "I'm all clean inside and you haven't been cleaned up yet. Let me return the favor." The glint in your eyes and the smirk on your lips is like an aphrodisiac and I am an addict. I sit back on my heels as you rise and soon, we are both standing. You push me backwards with your extended hand and walk forward. For a moment my mind sees you as Sandra Dee from Greece strutting forward and pushing Danny backwards. You gently and playfully shove me, and I fall backwards onto the couch. My cock stands up like a pillar between my legs. My balls are heavy and hang down. You place your hands on my knees and slowly lower yourself to your knees. I can see the hunger in your eyes as you gaze transfixed at my cock. You lick your lips in anticipation and my cock twitches in response. You lean forward and slowly start to lick my shaft. You run your tongue up the underside and then smile at me. You turn your head and lick the side of it and then stop and smile at me. You repeat that long slow licking of my shaft interrupted at the top of each stroke with a smile.

You savor the taste of our mixed juices that cling to my shaft. My dick is throbbing and bobbing as your tongue caresses and cleans it like a cat licking her paws. You lower your face and gently lick and suck around my balls. They are big and the sack is covered with our mixed dried cum. You cup them and clean them. Then you move to my legs and lower belly, and I feel you lick below my sack cleaning that as well. I watch in a mixture of lust and love and adoration as my beautiful lover lavishes my body with her love. You move up and begin to circle my cock head with your tongue, leaving no spot untouched.

Soon your lips seal over the tip and you suck. Your sucking pulls my cock slowly up into your mouth. First the head goes in then your lips lock around the shaft and you start to draw it all the way in. You slowly take me in as far as you can, and I feel myself hitting the back of your mouth and throat. You suck hard and your tongue swipes around my cock. Then you pull up and I hear a popping sound as my cock slips from between my lips.

You look at me and say, "I want you to cum for me." It isn't a question, you aren't begging, you are simply stating what you want and what will happen. "As you wish." slips from my lips and I relax back to enjoy what is to cum. Now your languid motion has changed. You are working to a goal now. Your lips are sucking, kissing and playing on my shaft. Your tongue is working the sensitive parts of my head. Your hand grips my shaft and starts to jack me in tempo with your bobbing head. I feel like I am fucking your mouth, yet I am not moving, you are. I am being fucked by your mouth. You drive your mouth down till it is full, your tongue swirls around my cock and I feel you bob back up sucking as you go.

Briefly I wonder if you can get a hickey on your cock...probably so and that would be okay, kind of naughty and fun. I feel your work starting to move my body. I want to thrust up and match your downward bobs, but I try to relax and enjoy. Soon the sensation I know so well begins, my body is turning the corner from being stimulated to organism. I feel it first in the tip of my cock and then down the shaft and into my balls. It takes all my willpower to hold off. I want to grab your head and fuck your face. But I love the feeling of this slow and intense organism rising inside me. You sense it too. I can tell as your rhythm changes and becomes almost urgent and desperate. You want to please me just as I desire to please you. You suck hard and I feel it start, "Here it comes" I croak.

You feel my cock swell and stiffen and the first jet of cum fills your mouth. Your hand starts to jack furiously, and you pull me out of your mouth so the second blasts hits your chin and drips down. Time seems to slow, and I watch transfixed as my next blast is aimed at your chest. Each additional jerk of my cock is painted on your tits, and I feel my body empty.

You stare in fascination at each rope of cum as you bring it out and add it to your body. I relax with just a few tremors shaking my body. I watch as you swirl my cum in your mouth savoring the flavor and then swallowing it. You slowly lick your lips getting all you can and then begin to wipe up the rest with your fingers and sucking them clean. You rise and lean forward. "Now look at the mess you made. Lick me clean." I lean forward to your offered tits and begin the delightful task of cleaning you up. Soon I have licked you clean and we share a long slow kiss. You are snuggled in my arms and swing around to sit on my lap. We both notice that the room is chilled as the fire has died down.

"That may be our cue to go to bed," you say as you get up. You bend over and pick up your robe from the floor and I see your ass cheeks open giving me a view of both your sweet holes. You pause for a moment bent over your tits swaying gently and look over your shoulder at me. I know you did the bend deliberately, "Like what you see?"

"I sure do," I reply, and you laugh as you straighten up.

"Perhaps Tomorrow, you can check them out.... if you are a good boy." I plan on being a very good boy. I rise and retrieve my robe and we both carry them as we walk naked towards the bedroom.