Weekend Story

Story Info
A loving couple involve another man on a weekend away.
3k words
4.02
58.3k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday night found us packing the cases ready for a very naughty weekend. It seemed to have taken forever to get here. We were now middle aged, without family responsibilities, free to do what we wanted and to please ourselves. Both still fit, good looking, me slim and blonde, Rob tall and dark and both with a hunger for plenty of good adventurous sex.

Rob came into the bedroom and looked at the piles of my sexy clothes next to the suitcase. "We're only taking one car," he joked.

I was already damp and excited merely getting my sexy outfits together and trying to decide which ones to take, which would be the most alluring? I was going to take too many as I didn't know the exact mood I'd be in and may want to choose something elegant, just revealing enough and sexy but maybe not, maybe a bit slutty.

Rob returned asking, " Are you going to wear the silver mmf anklet I bought you?"

"Would you like me to?" I teased

"That's why I bought it but don't if you're uncomfortable with the idea," said Rob

"I would love to wear it the whole weekend and watch people notice, quite a few will know what it means and you know how I love to show off." I could already see the beginnings of a swelling in the trouser department. Good this weekend is going to the most exciting sexual adventure we have ever had.

I resumed my packing but shortly Rob came back opened our special box of toys.

"Do you want to take any of these?" he said.

We couldn't take them all but some would be fun. I told Rob to choose as I was already on a sexy high and couldn't think straight. Then Rob handed me a small new box. It was boldly called the 'Dream Egg'. It described itself as a remote control vibrator and went on to advertise 'have a party in your pants.'

"Oh wow, I just pop that inside me and you can just switch it on when you like to tease and please. What a great idea, you will have such control over what's going on in my panties" I said

"It gets better than that," said Rob "it has 3 speeds and seven pulses and its waterproof but best of all is I might tell you to give to someone else!"

I just looked at Rob in amazement. Had he been bold? Or was this just another one of the games we love to play.

We both share the same sexual fantasy; it absorbs our sex lives and constantly thrills us both. Keeps us hot and me wet. We fancy the Cuckold lifestyle but never tried, just fantasized and role-played games.

We discovered our little fetish almost by accident. One weekend away after too much wine Rob asked me what my favourite fantasy was. I wanted to be wanton and have sex with other men, especially black men. However anticipating that this revelation may just be a step too far I said that it was for someone to watch us whilst we made love. Rob probed a little further and I agreed that it should be man who was watching us. We were in bed about to go to sleep and had already had some great sex but I saw that Rob had a very hard erection. I gently licked a little pre come off the end of his penis. I suggested a threesome with another man just before my mouth engulfed the top of his cock. His penis pulsed and was so big and hard that I knew I was onto something really exciting. I paused and looked him in the eyes.

"You seem to like that idea?" I said.

"Oh God yes I have been fantasising about the same thing but thought you might get upset with me wanting to share you," Rob admitted.

He was now rock hard and we started to make love again discussing what type of man would be fun.

"Obviously bigger than me?" Rob said,

"Oh yes stretch me a bit," I murmured. Rob was by now about as excited as I have seen him.

I then suggested, "perhaps very tanned or a darker skin?" I could feel him swell slightly more just as he does when he is about to come.

"If you like, even black if you want," he said.

I could not believe my luck just talking about this was incredibly exciting "Oh perfect," I said as we came together both having very intense orgasms.

So I wanted to have sex with a well-hung black man and Rob wanted to watch and join in. The very thought got me wet, a lovely safe threesome. I would not be unfaithful to Rob or go on a single date. But sex with another dominant black man and my husband is a very titillating scenario. Rob loved the idea too. Odd to some but its what we like to imagine.

To keep our fantasy real we had chatted on line, read stories together, watched some porn (although I'm not that keen on porn it is all a bit false, one or two of the amateur ones were OK but some of those pictures spoiled the ones in my head, they actually arrested my imagination). We also played some games. About 6 months ago we were due to go away for the weekend.

On the Wednesday Rob said, "Checked your e-mails lately?"

There was a new one from someone calling himself Mr Fit. I opened it and saw the most gorgeous black man I have ever seen, slightly younger than me, really fit looking, muscular, clean, handsome, bit of designer stubble and the biggest fattest cock I have ever seen. The message read, "Hope you are looking forward to Sunday as much as me." We were going on the Friday night and coming home Monday and I did not stop asking questions about the arrangements.

Rob explained that we were supposed to meet him for drinks at the hotel at 5 pm on Sunday and see what happened. He went on to explain to me it was all arranged but it was up to me to say yes or no. I was mad keen but did not want Rob to think too keen, so I asked a lot of details. I pretended Mr Fit was too big, told Rob that his cock was all I needed. We talked about it incessantly and had fantastic sex all weekend. We discussed what I should wear, how far to go and I had to change my panties every few hours I was so excited.

When we passed a chemist Sunday morning Rob told me that I had better go in and buy some extra large condoms; I did and put them in my handbag. I was very hopeful but in the back of my mind I wondered if it was true. On Sunday afternoon Rob wanted to get back to the hotel early and get ready. He wanted us to have our baths and then watch as I dressed and put on my make up. I went along with it all the way. I love dressing up and undressing for someone even more! At the eleventh hour Rob admitted it had just been fun. And what fun it had been, we fucked like rabbits. There was a difference though. Rob now knew I would have gone through with it. We were both satiated by the experience and we had both had an extremely thrilling weekend.

Now here we were a few months later and it could really happen. This was real, we were actually going to meet and probably have a threesome with another man, Stephen. We were all very keen. We had all chatted on-line and knew what we liked. We had seen each others revealing pictures. We just had to meet socially and see if it gelled and try to feel natural and relaxed.

Stephen was a single, handsome, fit, well-hung, black man, slightly younger than us. No complications for him, no strings attached, and none for us. We had taken a fresh step in discovering whether reality would be as exciting as our dreams. On the journey to our seaside hotel we were both quiet in the car. Each of us excited, apprehensive, eager and lost in our own thoughts of how this experience would go and how we would feel afterwards. We arrived at the hotel and unpacked. I laid clothes out mostly on the bed discussing with Rob what to wear and then went and had a long relaxing bath.

I will not deny that my hand strayed to my pussy, slipped over my freshly waxed area and into a very oily feeling slit just with a neat triangle patch of hair above. I circled my clitoris slowly and started thinking of a Stephen's black fingers, tongue and cock being there later today. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by a massive orgasm that ripped through the whole of my lower body making my legs shake as the pleasure rippled through. I must have cried out as Rob came and asked if I was alright. The second he opened the bathroom door he knew the answer to that!

"Going to save some for later," he said.

"Oh don't you worry, I'm just getting warmed up there should be plenty of fun later. How are you feeling about all this?" I looked at him straight into his eyes as I can tell a lot when our eyes meet, almost read his mind, but then he does the same to me. He broke my gaze.

"I was going to ask you if you are really sure but hearing you gasp, listening to you come from the other side of the door and looking at you now its clear you're keen," Rob said.

I could see a good bulge in this trousers but he had evaded the question. I wanted him tell me what he wanted to happen so I asked again.

"Very excited I can't wait, let's hope it really happens," he said. I called him over to the bath and motioned him to undo his trousers. "Don't make me come I want to save it," he said as I slipped his penis into my mouth getting a lovely bit of pre come flavour.

"Are you 100% sure that you want to watch me?' I mumbled.

"Oh yes very sure lets do it Sue we've talked about it too long. I can't wait much longer to see your mouth stretching over a big black cock whilst you look me in the eyes" That was one very hard cock in my mouth!

He pulled it out saying, "Enough or I'll come."

Secretly I was thinking about two lots of come as my hand strayed again. "Stop yourself Susan save it for later," I thought.

Rob watched me dress for the evening and I asked him to put my anklet on my right leg over my stockings; my leg was raised so he could get a glimpse of stocking top and thigh. My pussy felt wonderful all sensitive and hot, my clitoris already swollen. I thought I would come at the slightest touch and we hadn't even gone out yet. Rob had already got a hard on which was a bit obvious so we had to wait, both calm down, whilst his erection went down before we could go out.

We left for the pub where we were to meet. I was wearing nothing too tarty, not elegant either, just nice and simple, sexy, yes, but not as wanton as I felt. I was arm in arm with Rob walking down the road in the early evening. I had chosen to wear a medium length mid thigh skirt (I have good legs if I say so myself), a cotton top that was half round at the neck and just a teeny bit of arm. Underneath I had an under wired quarter cup bra that held my breasts up firm underneath but had no covering around the nipples. They were now sticking out through the thin cotton of my top but no worries as I was wearing a coat. The feeling of the tingling as they pressed against the material was electrifying, especially as we were on way for our first ménage et trios.

Matching the black and pink bra I had some panties, they were split, crotch less but only when you parted them. I had black lace top hold up stockings with black shoes with a medium heel (I know men like high heels but too high and they make my legs ache and my feet hurt). I felt very sexy and could feel the colder air getting to my pussy lips. I walked with my legs close together so it rubbed my fanny. God I was getting wet and perhaps should have worn proper panties. I had to stop and discretely use a tissue.

I was breathless with excitement as we entered the pub. There he was, sitting in one of the booths with a pint of beer on the table. He looked gorgeous and very sexy. He had obviously been watching the door as he saw us straight away, stood up and gave a small wave. We walked over and he gave me a kiss on both cheeks. I loved the way he looked me up and down, undressing me with his eyes. He was just as handsome as his pictures. As he shook hands with Rob he asked what he could get us to drink. They both went to the bar and seemed to be chatting, hopefully about later. The booth was a semi circular couch type with a table in front and two stools on the other side. We all sat on the couch part, me in the middle of Rob and Stephen. We chatted for a while about all kinds of things and were getting on really well.

Suddenly Stephen looked at me and said, "God you are lovely much better in real life than your pictures, your perfume has an erotic smell and it is all making me want to kiss you." He put his hand on my knee moved towards me and started kissing me on the lips. Our tongues met and swirled around each other, just the tips to start with and then a full on French kiss. It was fantastic being kissed by a virtual stranger in the in the middle of a pub. He slowly moved his hand, under my skirt, sliding up the inside of my thighs that I instantly parted slightly, our tongues still entwined.

As we broke off I said, "If you had gone just a little further you would have found some crotch less panties just waiting for a finger." I looked at Rob and said, "Hope your not feeling left out?"

Rob looked me straight in the eyes and replied so both me and Stephen could hear, "No way I loved watching you enjoy yourself, can't wait to see more, that's what were here for right." I turned to him and gave him a big wet kiss on the lips too. Two women sitting opposite us were stunned. Them both looking at me knowing I was with two men made me feel great. They would talk for ages about this outrageous behaviour whilst secretly letting their imaginations run wild probably wishing it were them. We quickly finished our drinks, stood up and headed for the hotel.

It was a lovely quite place with a king-size bed and a mirrored wardrobe. I was absolutely soaking wet, so much that I could smell my own musk. My mind was running wild with ideas; my clitoris seemed to be on fire, the anticipation made my tummy feel anxious, tight, it was so intense. I needed to come. Thankfully Stephen took charge we knew he had some experience of a threesome with a white couple before.

He told Rob to sit in the chair and me to stand in front Rob with my legs open. Stephen stood behind me slowly lifting my skirt and gently moving his black hands up my white thighs and said, "Rob would you like to watch me fuck Sue."

"Yes," said Rob quietly.

"A little louder would be good so both Sue and I know that this is what you want too." said Stephen.

"Yes," he said.

Susan would you like to have a little come now before we get started properly?"

I just breathed, "Yes please" just a whisper, as I was looking into Rob's excited eyes.

"Rob," said Stephen, "kneel in front of Susan whilst I hold her skirt up and put your head under her skirt, do not touch her in any way but separate the material of those crutch-less panties and wait just smelling her," he paused for what seemed like an hour, and then said, "She's waited enough Rob, just flick your tongue twice over her clitoris, get her juiced up for me."

I gasped and could hardly breathe I thought I might faint, I was going weak at the knees, I was trembling all over. I started to move my hand towards my Venus, I must come and now. Stephen grabbed both of my hands and held them behind, I was leaning back into him now as he mouthed into my ear, "Naughty Susan no coming without permission."

At last Stephen said, "OK Rob go for it lets both watch her come just thinking about fucking me." Rob's mouth was instantly clamped onto my huge, swollen clit his hands holding my bottom firm against his mouth. As he sucked quite firmly I had the most intense orgasm ever. Stephen was holding me up as I shook and shook and my legs gave way. The orgasm pulses lasted and lasted much longer than usual and I was wet all down my legs. What a night this was going to be nobody had even taken any clothes off yet. Stephen knew what he was doing and we wanted him in command.