Weekend Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob explains his journey and continues the tale.
2.2k words
4.47
22.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is of an interracial sexual relationship between a married white couple and a dominant black man. Everybody is happy. If that is not what you like then please read no further. It is the second part of a true story that we intend to write in several episodes. At this stage it is slow and sensual, we hope. We hope you enjoy it and welcome constructive comments, as we are very new to this.


I had always thought that Sue would be very upset if I told her that I yearned to watch her have sex with a well endowed black man. It had been my only real fantasy for a few years but how to let her know was quite another thing. I knew from the internet sites that it was actually quite a popular theme and that couples, like us and middle class white women enjoyed sex with black men, especially well endowed black men.

We had a good solid relationship and great sex. I did not want to spoil that by telling her I wanted to share her with other men and watch whilst she has sex with them. The night I discovered that she actually had very similar fantasies was one of the most exciting days of my life.

We were both adventurous in the bedroom. I knew she had a slightly voyeuristic side, as she absolutely loved to dress in sexy lingerie and be photographed and show off outside the home sometimes leading to sex in places where we could be seen. I had no idea, until then that she found it exciting to be watched when having sex or that she lusted after black men.

That mutual discovery changed our lives. We obsessively talked and fantasised about it and had great sex. I registered on an Internet porn site but Sue was not that keen on the interracial videos because they frequently seemed false or if amateur poor quality to her. She liked reading the stories on the erotic sites much better.

There was a dating section on the porn site and one evening Sue suggested we have a look at that and see if we could chat to similar couples and see how they had got on. Over the next few weeks we enjoyed that experience together. Then after an exciting naughty weekend away we were both absolutely sure that we wanted to make it happen. So we took the plunge and started looking for suitable black men to join us. We were amazed at how many there were and just how popular our little fantasy was.

Many chats, emails, telephone calls and exchanged photos later we were to meet with a well-endowed black man called Stephen. Our real adventure had started as we entered a pub to meet him at a seaside town where we had booked a hotel. We were both really excited but a little nervous about what happens if it did not seem right.

Sue went to booth and we got a drink. Back at the table the three of us chatted and really gelled. Sue kept flirting with Stephen and there was clearly chemistry between them already. I had no doubt that I wanted this and already had an erection. I just hoped Sue would go for it.

Stephen was complimenting Sue and leaned forward to kiss her, his large black hand was on her knee. I watched his black lips begin to touch her lovely mouth and then I watched as she just opened her mouth and entwined her pink tongue around his. Followed very quickly by a full French kiss right in front of everyone and his black hand sliding up her thigh. I had wondered if she would go through with it but was left in little doubt after she started to open her legs and told him she was wearing crotch less knickers.

A brief conversation followed whilst Stephen and I waited for prominent erections to subside slightly and then we all headed for the hotel. Sue and Stephen had linked arms and she was clearly extremely excited and flushed. The hotel receptionist pretended not to notice but I found it quite a thrill to know that she had seen white Mr and Mrs Grant heading to their room with a well-built black man.

Stephen really took over when we got into the room telling me to sit in a chair facing the bed and the mirrored wardrobe doors beyond.

He stood behind Sue reached his hands around her and I just sat and watched as his black hands slowly moved up her legs lifting her skirt over her stockings and onto her white thighs either side of her pussy, slightly parting her crotch less panties. Wonderful, my cock was bursting in my trousers.

"Would you like to watch me fuck Sue?" he said.

"Yes" I replied.

"A little louder Rob so Sue and I know what it is you want," said Stephen. Both he and Sue were looking into my eyes as I glanced between them. Saying the words out loud was thrilling.

"Yes please fuck her," I said more loudly.

Then he told me to kneel in front of her whilst he stood behind his hand still above her stockings next to her pussy. He slightly parted her lips as I saw her clitoris was swollen bigger than I have ever seen it and absolutely glistening with her juices.

"Get her juiced up for me." Stephen said. Sue was looking into my eyes and I hardly recognised her. Her eyes were filled with lust and I could smell her musk. Wow I thought. She is enjoying this more than me.

"Go for it." commanded Stephen. I immediately clamped my mouth on her clitoris and began to lick and suck, as I know she likes it. It was fantastic to feel her pink button so large. Within seconds she was coming. It was massive, she actually shook and Stephen had to hold her up.

"That's it Rob go for it. Watch her come just thinking about fucking my big black cock," he said.

Sue's orgasm subsided and she just sat down on the bed. She put her hand between her legs and said, " I am just going to pop into the bathroom to freshen up."

"Good," said Stephen. "Bring you panties back in your hand."

"Rob I really think it would be a good idea for you to undress now and then sit back in the chair so when Sue comes back you will be comfortable to watch us and masturbate when you want," Stephen suggested.

I undressed and saw Stephen looking at my very hard cock with pre come dribbling from the end. "Not bad for a white boy," he said "But she is getting stretched a little more today."

A few moments later Sue came back with her make up redone and her hair looking lovely.

Stephen smiled and said "Glad you are making the effort to keep yourself looking nice for me. Now we must do something for Rob. He is going to watch me play with you and as you can see he is very excited about watching us fuck. He will need to wipe that pre come from his cock so it doesn't make a mess on the chair. Please give him your panties to use as a cloth."

"Susan you have seen my naked pictures but now is the time to see the real thing. I want you to undress me slowly and sensually. Use you hands and your mouth. Remember there are three of us here so I want you to get me even more aroused than I am already and put on a show for your husband. Then I will give you the best sexual experience of your life, so far!"

Sue stood in front of him and gently reached her hands to his face caressing his cheeks then touching his lips. She put her hands either side of his head and pulled his face towards her. The kissed for ages and I watched as gently caressed her back and sides over her blouse.

"Take your blouse off," he commanded

She did so instantly and resumed the kissing. I was now watching those black hands caressing my wife's white shoulders arms and back. I wanted mostly to see him in her mouth and enter her pussy but this was just great, the build up was intense but very exciting.

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders. He was very fit and muscular and her white frame seemed smaller in front of his big blackness. She ran her white hand over his chest and then began to lick and suck his nipples one at a time. I could see her little pink tongue darting out and connecting delicately with his flesh. His nipples hardened and she gently squeezed each one with a thumb and forefinger.

"Good girl," he said, "I like that." Looking at me he said "Wow she knows what she is doing I am going to enjoy her and teaching you both some new tricks.

Turn around now Susan and face your husband. Take off your skirt and open you legs a little. I am sure Rob has been wanting to see a black finger or two slip into your cunt for a long time"

I noticed he had now used the word cunt. She would normally have been upset by it but she just seemed to glow and ignore it.

She turned undid her skirt, kicked it away and looked me directly in the eyes. Thrilling still wearing the quarter cup bra I could clearly see her nipples were very big and hard, She looked gorgeous standing with black stockings and shoes.

Opening her legs slightly I could see she was already wet again. Stephen stood behind her reached around her waist and I then saw a black finger enter her moist vulva for the first time. She shivered and half turned to kiss him.

"I see you are both enjoying this so lets try two and the perhaps three. It's going to have to be a bit looser and wetter than usual Sue."

Two and then three fingers disappeared into my wife's pussy. I could see his hand was wet with her juices. He began to move then in and out quite vigorously masturbating her and was squeezing her nipples one at a time with his other hand. Her face was a picture of wanton lust. He stopped and moved so he was still in front of where I sat but side on.

"Enough of that I think Susan." he said, "Turn around now and get on you knees in front of me. I am sure you know what is required. Make sure it's a good performance for Rob to enjoy"

She turned dropped to her knees and started to undo his trousers. Soon they were off and we could see the bulge in his pants was massive. She pulled those pants down and a very large, very erect black penis was right in front of Sue's face. I am just over average but his was longer and fatter; one of the reasons we chose him!

I had been holding on for as long as possible enjoying the show but could hold out very little longer. I started stroking my penis as I watched my wife of many years kneeling before Stephen take hold of his big black cock in her white hand and move her head over to the tip just gently licking the very tip. She then started swirling her tongue around the bell end before engulfing the end of his cock in her mouth. She stared slowly bobbing back and forth.

There was my wife kneeling before a big black man with his cock in her mouth whilst his black hands massaged her white tits. I pumped frantically at my cock and came into Sue's knickers. I can say without reservation it is the best orgasm I had ever had.

Stephen was beginning to show his excitement as Sue vigorously sucked his cock. "Slow down or take a break Susan," he cried " or I will come in your mouth."

She cast her eyes in my direction and our eyes met then paused briefly to say "In my mouth first, my cunt next," and continued giving the blow job of her life her other hand rubbing her pussy.

I could see he was about to come and his penis grew still further and he began to erupt in Sue's mouth. She just carried on sucking and sucking; some of his sperm began running out of her mouth and down her chin. I watched as she rubbed herself to close to orgasm with her free hand. As she continued to pump his cock a sort of white spunky froth was coating his penis. She carried on still until he was softening.

She let his cock fall out of her mouth and turned towards me. She opened her mouth for me to see his seed on her tongue and then swallowed. She was now vigorously rubbing her pussy and came loud and long.

As she subsided she wiped the rest of his sperm from her face onto her hand and then licked it clean like a cat. Stephen moved towards her and she then licked every drop of fluid off him until his cock only glistened with her saliva.

To be continued.