Weekend Surprise for Rob Pt. 01

Story Info
All of his "hints" finally pay off.
965 words
4.08
28.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, lunch time was here and time to call it an early Friday. It had been a long week and Rob was looking forward to a weekend home with Liz and his son. Desk packed up and ready to go, his phone vibrates in his pocket. Text message from Liz. He opens it and sees an ominous message. "Dropped kid off with my parents, time for an adult weekend. Instructions to follow." Instructions to follow? Sounds fun, but first he had traffic to deal with.

After what felt like forever, he finally was at his exit...the phone goes off again. Stopping at the light he glances down and sees another message from Liz. "Don't bother with the front door, you aren't welcome. Head to the backyard and don't fuck up your instructions or you will be sorry!!" Now it feels real, flood of emotions. Did he forget something? Is he in trouble? Is this just Liz being her adventurous self? Only one way to find out. As he pulls in the driveway he sees a note on the door. "I told you to forget the front door" it said. "Guess you need a lesson on where the backdoor is. Take this down, ring the doorbell once, and go to the backyard." He rang the doorbell, nothing happened, and off the backyard where another note was on the door. "Don't worry, no one can see you while on the patio, but remove all clothes and keys and put them in the basket. Your next card is at the bottom of the pool. Get it!". He stripped down, glancing around to make sure none of the neighbors were around. He dropped his clothes in the basket and made a bee-line for the pool. Wading in he was knocked back in the transition from the 97 degree Texas heat and the roughly 80 degree pool water, shocking every inch of skin awake. He dove down, got the note, and hurried back to the patio. With no towel, he decided to just huddle up to house...but the basket was gone.

Opening the note he reads "Glad you are rinsed off. Unfortunately I think the backdoor just broke as I stole your clothes. Without a key for the front door, perhaps the garage door will work". His heart skipped. Their garage faced the street! There was a keypad on it, but is he really supposed to run around out front in the buff? What the hell, he thought. Neighbors are still at work and children should be in school. Gathering himself he slinked around the corner and then made a mad dash through the gate, around the front of the house and typed in the PIN to the garage. He never noticed how slowly the door opened, as he stood there soaking wet and trying to cover as much of himself as he could. A few seconds, that felt like minutes, later he was in the garage and closing it behind him. WHEW, glad to have that over with.

Hanging on the doorknob was a blindfold and a note attached above it. "You will put this on and then make your way inside. On the kitchen island there are three identical boxes with three different contents. Find your way to the island, grab a box, and then maneuver your pathetic ass upstairs. Timer starts when the door opens, and the number of seconds it takes you to be in our bedroom will come into play. Good luck". Rob took a few deep breaths, realizing this isn't a punishment but a game, and placed the blindfold over his eyes. He ran through the layout of the house in his mind before even touching the doorknob. Giving himself a mental countdown, he threw the door open and shuffled inside.

The blast of cold, 72 degree air-conditioned air hit his still dripping skin like a wall and knocked his mind off track. He gathered his mind and knew the island was straight ahead, so that was easy. He felt around on the island and the first cardboard box he found he grabbed and pivoted to his right. The doorway is a few feet this way, he thought. He shuffled that direction, hoping he didn't catch the cabinet and that Liz hadn't booby trapped the path. Through the doorway, into the entryway he felt wood turn to tile, then to carpet. He knew he was almost to the stairs. Reaching out with his hand, he felt the handrail. He moved around it, and carefully began his way up the stairs. He hit the first landing and skillfully made his way around and up the second grouping of stairs. Success, he was at the top of the stairs. All that remained was making his way down a straight hallway and then a quick right into the bedroom.

As he reached the end of the hallway, he put his right hand out to find the doorway...instead he found the door. Frantically he pawed for the doorknob, found it, and let himself in. "Welcome home honey" he heard as he opened the door. "Took you long enough, no trouble I hope. You did much better than I expected, that was only 48 seconds from the time I heard the door open. Now let's see what you brought me, but no peeking for you!". He held the box out for her to have. He heard some rustling and a "oh, good. I was hoping this would be the box you chose...since I put it closest to the door." and with that he felt a hand brush down his cheek. The unexpected touch caused a small recoil, to which Liz giggled and whispered "if that makes you jump, this is going to be a fun weekend."

To be continued...