Weekend Trip: Janis's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice!" I said. Jack asked if I would like a drink before going to bed, but I replied, "Oh, no thanks. I'm quite sleepy now, so if you don't mind I'll just catch a shower and then hit the hay."

"Of course," he said, looking somewhat disappointed. "There are fresh towels in the bathroom and you'll find a bathrobe hanging up behind the door."

"Oh, thanks, Jack, you've been so kind."

"You're welcome, Janis," he replied, as he prepared to leave.

I wanted to have more time to decide what to do, so I said, "Oh, one more favor, Jack?"

"Sure, what is it?"

The only thing I could think of to say was, "Could you unzip my dress for me?"

I could see that I had surprised him for he stammered, "Y-yes, of course, Janis."

I flashed a smile over my shoulder, then turned my back to him, at the same time holding my hair up to allow him to see the zipper at the back of my neck. He fumbled with the fastener for a few seconds and was then able to start it on its downward journey. He slowly pulled it down, obviously wanting to prolong the process as much as possible, trying to tease me a little. At this point my panties were soaked and I made up my mind that if he showed one little sign that he wanted to go to bed with me I would, but not right away. I would pretend to go to bed by myself and a little while later I would go to him and beg him to fuck me. In order to prolong the process I held the sides of my dress to prevent it from falling to the floor.

When the zipper was all the way down I felt him plant a kiss on the nape of my neck, and whisper, "You are so beautiful!" and then he stepped back, saying, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Janis?"

That little gesture almost melted my heart, but it was now obvious that he wanted me to sleep with him. I had to steel myself not to give in, but I managed to keep my resolve and stick to my plan. I turned around to face him with what I hoped was a serious expression on my face and then said gently, "Jack, you've been so kind to me I wish there was something I could do for you in return. I hope you understand that because of the predicament I'm in, I can't do anything to further complicate it. So, even though I can see that you badly want to sleep with me, that is something I really can't do. All I can do is this..." and at that point I leaned forward and gave him a little kiss on the lips, "...and wish you good night and sweet dreams."

I turned and ran into the bathroom, closing the door firmly behind me, and I heard him close the bedroom door. I couldn't resist taking a quick peek to see if he had gone or if he had remained in the bedroom. I must confess I felt a twinge of disappointment that he had gone, and then I realized that I was dealing with a true gentleman, one who respects a woman's feelings. I finished undressing and as my soaked panties lay on the floor, it occurred to me that I didn't have any clean underwear, having anticipated being at Stephen's house where I had left a lot of my clothes. I rinsed my panties out, hanging them over the towel rail to dry overnight and then took a shower and went to bed. I had trouble falling asleep, and after an hour or so of tossing and turning I decided that enough was enough and that it was time to end our misery and see if Jack really wanted to fuck me.

I got up and put on the robe and quietly opened the door. I saw some light coming from the kitchenette, and I went to see where it was coming from. As I looked in there I first saw that the light was coming from the open fridge and then was startled to realize that Jack was there, taking something out of the fridge and even more startled to see that he was stark naked!

As I took another step a floorboard creaked under my foot and Jack turned swiftly towards me. As he did his entire body was silhouetted by the light from the fridge and I saw that his cock was fully erect and it looked massive!

"Hello, Jack," I whispered as I went closer. "Couldn't sleep, huh?"

He seemed to stutter, "N-n-no, not really."

"Me, neither," I said. "I thought I was tired but I haven't slept a wink. Too many thoughts going through my mind, I guess." By this time I had moved next to him and I couldn't help looking at his weapon as it waved in the air. "Oh, my," I whispered hoarsely, "what is that you're pointing at me?"

He tried to turn away in embarrassment at having been discovered completely naked and fully erect in my presence.

"No, don't go, Jack," I urged, and I reached up with one hand to hold his shoulder to stop him. I inclined my head to kiss him, and as our mouths met I snaked my tongue out and with my other hand gently took hold of his throbbing dick and started slowly rubbing it. He let out a soft moan as my hand worked his cock, and then as I broke off our kiss I whispered in his ear, "You really did want to fuck me, didn't you, Jack?" I used those words just to let him know I was a woman who knew about the steamy side of life.

He seemed to hesitate before he answered, almost as if he was afraid of further rejection, but he did reply, "Oh, yes, Janis, I have to admit I did! Janis, you are so beautiful, so sexy, and so desirable!"

"So, Jack, if you had the chance what would you do?" I asked, all the time continuing to gently massage his shaft and making him moan.

"Janis, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna come right in your hand!"

"And that's not a good thing?"

"It'll feel real good to me, but then I won't be able to do what I really want!"

"Which is?" I asked, stopping my up and down motion and instead using my thumb to massage the tip of his cock head.

He reached down with one hand to cup a cheek of my ass on the outside of my robe, and replied, "Just what I've wanted to do since we sat down to dinner. I want to make love to you!"

I decided to tease him some more and took my hand off his prick. "Oh, Jack, I'm so flattered, but you know that would really complicate things!"

"I know, Janis, I know."

"But there is one thing you can do for me if you want."

He responded eagerly, "What is it?"

"Come and lie down with me and hold me until I fall asleep."

"I'd be glad to. You trust me enough to do that?"

"Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't even suggest it. Ready?" I answered, holding out my hand to him, not sure how long I could keep up the pretence. I took his hand and led him back to my room. He flipped on the light and saw that the sheets on the bed were badly rumpled, a sign that I had indeed been restless. He closed the door behind us and helped me straighten out the sheets. I turned on the bedside lamp and he switched off the main light. I turned my back to him and slipped off my robe to reveal my nakedness.

I quickly turned off the lamp and lay down, saying, "Come, Jack, lie down and hold me." He lay down behind me in the spoon position and gingerly moved closer to me as I lay with my back to him. He really was trying not to let me feel how hard he still was, but I persisted. "Come on, put your arms around me," I pleaded.

He did as I asked and as he was trying to find the best position for his hands, I solved that problem by placing his hands right on to my aching breasts. The closeness of our bodies meant that his fully erect dick was now nestled comfortably between my ass cheeks and I could feel it twitching from time to time.

"Oh, Jack, that feels good," I sighed.

"It really does," he agreed, as he snuggled down behind me. I knew now that the excitement at holding my body, smelling my perfume and being so tantalizingly close to me was actually keeping his dick hard, making it twitch between my ass cheeks, which felt really exciting.

I whispered, "Jack, what are you doing?"

"Doing?" he asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that twitching movement by my bottom!"

"I'm sorry, Janis, I can't help it!" he replied, seeming embarrassed at my comment. "It's beyond my control right now. Perhaps as we relax, it'll go down!"

I still prolonged his sweet agony, telling him, "OK, then," knowing that I would soon have to give in and confess that I wanted him as much as he wanted me. We snuggled together some more and still his erection persisted, until I couldn't wait any longer. I reached up to turn on the lamp and then turned towards him to say, "Jack, this isn't working like this! I can see that I need to do something about this fella before we can sleep," indicating his purple-headed prick, which was as hard as ever. I noticed it twitch more violently as he got his first good view of my tits.

"OK, if you're sure," he said.

"It's OK with me, Jack," I replied, taking hold of his rod with my right hand. I pumped it a couple of strokes and then I reached down to squeeze his large balls with the other. I looked more closely at his seven inch length and said, "It's really quite beautiful, isn't it?"

"Thanks, I'm glad you think so," he replied. He seemed to enjoy what I was doing as he soon cried out, "Oh god, you're going to make me come!"

"Well," I said softly, "that's the whole idea." I held his throbbing prick with my right hand tight against the base and a drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. I squatted down until my face was level with his dick. I looked up into his eyes and slowly slid out my tongue. Ever so softly, I licked the drop from his tip. "Mmm," I murmured, "Yummy!" I smiled, and then engulfed it with my hot mouth. I moved my head forward until my lips brushed his pubic hair. I swirled my tongue around his cock as I pumped my head back and forth, fucking him with my mouth. My hands grabbed his ass, my nails digging into the flesh. He reached his hands back to the bed-head behind him, jutting his hips forward. The wet sounds of my sucking mouth filled the room and then I felt his cock spasming in my mouth as if he was about to come. He cried out as I felt it spew jet after jet of hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and he fell back on the bed, seemingly drained from the intense spasms. Still I kept sucking him in and out until I felt all his cum was spent. Finally I let his softening prick fall from my lips and then I knelt up straight. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," I said.

"It was fantastic, Janis," he said. "I've never felt like that before. You were something else, like you were vacuuming my entire stock of sperm out of me." He knelt upright to hold me in his arms and then kissed me tenderly on my lips. I darted my tongue out, licking his lips, and our mouths mashed together in a soft, wide-open kiss, trying to make him taste his own cum on my tongue. I ended up with my arms around his neck, while he was kneading my firm ass with both hands. I started squirming my hips as we kissed, indicating to him that I was as aroused as he had been.

He gently laid me back on the bed and said, "Now it's your turn," and although I pretended to protest, I really needed to feel him touching me. He then told me, "After all, it's only relief, right? Nothing more, I promise!" and then bent down between my open legs. He started licking my thighs and worked his way up to my crotch. He teasingly ran his tongue around my pussy, avoiding my clit and lips. I put my feet behind his shoulders and pulled him closer. I closed my eyes and parted my lips, licking them with my tongue.

He turned his attention back to my pussy, gently blowing on my clit. He lightly closed his lips around it, and then sucked it into his mouth, and I sighed with pleasure. He flicked his tongue back and forth over it and I trembled, which told him that I was almost on the brink. I was ready to feel the pleasure of release as he plunged his tongue deep into my cunt. As he sucked my pussy, my fingers ran through his hair, pulling his head tight against me and I cried out, "Oh, god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" My hips spasmed again and again as I reached my climax, my body tensing and relaxing as my orgasm swept through me. He kept working my clit with his lips, tongue and teeth until my spasms subsided. I was moaning, and still circling my hips when he pulled himself up beside me and gently kissed me.

"Do you think you can sleep now?" he asked me.

"Well," I said, with a smile, "probably, if you can manage to control that thing of yours!" looking pointedly at his cock which was starting to rise again.

"I'll certainly try!" he exclaimed, and then said to his cock, "Down, boy, down!" as if it was a naughty puppy.

We settled back down and I turned off the bedside lamp. We resumed the spoon position and he put his arms around me holding me tighter than before. Our shared pleasure had obviously created a bond between us and I was now feeling really relaxed. It had been a long time since I had felt such release and I soon fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

I awoke as the room was flooded with bright sunlight streaming through the windows. For a moment I couldn't remember where I was and then I saw Jack lying next to me and everything came back to me. My pussy still felt wet and I reached down between my legs and inserted a finger to confirm that it was indeed soaking down there. I thought about the mutual oral sex we had enjoyed the previous night and then remembered Jack had not even attempted to fuck me, and it seemed that my pretence had worked too well and that he would never try to take advantage of the situation. I looked under the sheet and saw his beautiful cock was fully hard again even though he was still asleep.

It was now clear to me that if I wanted to feel that beautiful thing inside me I was going to have to put it there myself. The first thing I had to do was to wake him, and then I had a brilliant idea. I pulled the sheet off our bodies and gently shifted Jack so that he was lying on his back. I bent over his purple headed dick and gingerly licked it and then put my lips over it. I tasted some pre-cum and started going lower down his shaft and began bobbing my head up and down on it. As soon as I saw he was awake, I lifted up long enough to smile at him and say, "Good morning, Jack! I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't resist this gorgeous thing of yours!"

"Good morning, Janis!" he managed to say, sighing at the sheer pleasure I was giving him. "This is way better than an alarm clock!"

I laughed softly and went on, "Jack, honey, I slept so good last night! That was the best night's sleep I've had in ages, and when I awoke the first thing I saw was this beauty looking straight at me, just begging for attention!"

"You do that so well, Janis," he commented.

"Thank you, sire," I replied, going back to work on his flagstaff.

"You're welcome, milady!" was his response as I took it back into my mouth, massaging it with both my mouth and tongue as well as one hand. The other hand was not idle either, as I cupped his balls with it and began stroking them. I continued to suck him, covering his cock with layers of saliva, as he just lay there enjoying the experience when I slipped my hand from his balls and started fingering his ass. I thought that might take him over the edge, but he showed he had great control.

After another half minute or so I pulled off his throbbing cock and looked up at him. "Not ready to come yet?" I asked, for I was now primed and ready to fuck!

He shook his head no, so I said, "Good!" and rose on my knees and then straddled him with my soaking pussy poised over his steel hard prick.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked incredulously.

"I'm doing what comes naturally, of course! Not to put too fine a point on it, I am just dying to get fucked by your magnificent dick! I'm sorry, I just can't resist any more!" I exclaimed. I grabbed his prick, already slick with my saliva and stroked the tip a few times over my sopping wet slit, shivering a little as it touched my clit. I positioned the tip at my slit and then lowered myself onto his pole, letting it penetrate me to my core. It was such an exquisite sensation as he filled me completely. As I sank down on his wonderful tool I felt him thrusting upwards to meet me. I put my hands on his shoulders to give myself more leverage, and thus swinging my boobs closer to his face. This was the closest view he'd had of them and I could see the pleasure in his face as he fastened his lips on the right nipple, swirling his tongue around it, making me moan from deep down inside my throat. He switched to the other nipple and I continued to moan. By this time we had established a nice slow rhythm and as he plunged his throbbing tool in and out of me he continued to stimulate my nipples, turning his head back and forth teasing each swollen nipple in turn.

Suddenly he pulled me down so that I was now lying flat against his chest and then he kissed me deeply, and at the same time stopped thrusting inside me. Suddenly he rolled me over on to my back so that he was now on top of me, his dick still deep inside me. He rose up slightly and I could see on his face an expression which was a mixture of delight and lust.

"Fuck me, Jack!" I implored him. "Fuck me now! Fuck me hard! I want it so bad!"

Seemingly that was all he needed to hear, so he began pounding his cock hard and fast into my pussy, and it felt so good that I started to fuck him back. Still I felt a need to accelerate matters, so I moved a hand down to my slit and began massaging my clit. That had the desired effect and in a matter of seconds I felt myself coming and started moaning, "Oh, god, Jack, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" and then my body started quivering with deep convulsions as I collapsed on him with sweat pouring off me, laying my head next to his where he could smell the passion that continued to burn in me. His dick was now motionless deep inside my pussy, but it still felt hard, so I asked, still panting, "You still haven't come yet?"

"I was waiting for you," he explained. He rolled off me and looked at me for a moment, perfectly relaxed. Sweat was covering my body, making it glisten as my breasts rose and fell with each deep breath. I had my legs spread and relaxed, submissively waiting for him to do with me whatever he wished. He knelt in front of me and gently caressed my belly, just waiting for me to get my breath back. Gradually he moved his caresses lower and lower until they brushed against the almost invisible tuft of fine pubic hair. He slipped his hand down to gently touch my clit, soaked in love juice. He bowed his head down to it, to stroke it with his tongue to bring me back to a peak of pleasure once again, and within a short space of time, he had me groaning again as I arched my back, pushing my cunt hard into his face.

"Oh, yesss, oh yesss, that's it!" I moaned, as I convulsed, twisted, and screamed through my second orgasm. When I finally slumped back on to the bed, breathing heavily, he finally raised his head to look into my eyes. I smiled again, but was unable to speak, so I simply raised my legs, spreading them a little more, knowing what we both wanted. He took his cock into his hand and placed the tip at the gaping mouth of my dripping pussy and eased it inside me again. It felt even better this time as my velvet glove enveloped his love pole, making a squishing sound as it displaced the copious juices inside.

I gasped as he plunged it all the way in and then pulled all the way back, almost withdrawing completely. He pushed forward hard and fast again, and then slowly retreated again. He repeated this several times until he could no longer help but make each stroke faster and faster. It was a sweet feeling and soon it appeared that he lost control of his movement as he fucked me, no longer concerned about how long he could hold out, or what felt best to me. Now he was fucking me just to reach his own explosion in my willing pussy, and when that moment came, he groaned as his prick pumped me full of seemingly endless amounts of hot cum. He collapsed on me, shaking and convulsing, but then I started coming again, my rhythmic contractions sucking the last precious drops of cream out of his balls.