Weekend Trip to the Dells

Story Info
Slut wife lets go on weekend trip to the Wisconsin Dells.
1.7k words
3.75
61.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnguymn
mnguymn
7 Followers

My wife Liz and I recently visited a casino in the Wisconsin Dells for her 30th birthday. Liz is sensual and very sexual, but self conscious of her body. She's slender, works out and has a cute ass, but has small breasts, which has always made her feel less attractive. However, with her blond hair and brown eyes, she is anything but unattractive. She turns guys heads every time we go out.

Over the years, I've been able convinced her that other guys really do find her attractive and make every opportunity to hit on her. She likes to go out dancing every so often with her friends (without me), which always leads to very hot sex when she comes home. I love to hear her tell me about the men she met. Until our weekend in the Dells, she had always been too shy to do more than flirt.

We arrived at a casino in the Dells on Friday night, with her toys and some new lingerie. After a bottle of wine, she dawned a sexy short dress and high heals and our adventure began...

After a few hours in the casino, we split up. I sat at a poker machine and watched her play blackjack from across the room. It was pretty busy and she was forced to sit in between two guys in the their mid 20's, who happened to be black. I could see her laughing, drinking and talking them both up. I should tell you that she gets really horny when she drinks, and these guys were pretty good looking gents. I wanted to get up from my machine and get a closer look, but my cock was so hard at the sight of my wife flirting with the guys, I couldn't move. So, I decided to send her a text to see how she was doing. She replied, "having a blast at black jack", then sent a second text mentioned she met two nice guys and that I should come meet them. I didn't want to jump in right away, so I texted her back that I was on a roll and would be over in another hour of so.

After 10 minutes or so, I texted Liz that I was at the poker machines across the room, but could see was having a good time. At that point I saw her whisper something into one of the guys ears, which made me burn with anticipation. She texted back, "does it make you angry that I'm talking to Jim and David", to which I replied NO! She texted back "good, cuz they are cute ;)".

I should mention that one of our role play fantasies involves her flirting with other men at a casino. I could tell by her text that she wanted to see how far our game would go. Little did I know at that point that we were both in for one of the hottest nights of our life.

From my vantage point I could see she was stroking one of the guy's leg and she new I could see it. She soon texted me to come over and meet her new friends. After I let my cock settle, I walked over and she introduced me to Jim and Dave. We chatted awhile and decided to go to the bar for a drink.

The bar was dark and the dance floor crowded. All four of us settled into a booth towards the back with a great view of the dance floor. Liz loves to dance and asked me if I wanted to dance. Knowing full well that I wouldn't. After turning her down, she asked Jim if he would dance with her, he accepted her invite before she even had a chance to finish.

Dave and I stayed at the booth drinking and making small talk, he eventually excused himself to go to the bath room and never returned, so I settled into the booth and watched Liz dance with Jim. It seemed to start out innocent enough, however, as the music became more upbeat, they did as well.

Jim had his large black hands on my wife's waist, grinding himself into her butt as he danced behind her. She didn't hide the fact that she was turned on, pushing her butt back hard against his growing bulge. The dance floor was packed by this time and my view of Jim and Liz soon became obstructed by other dancers leaving me to wonder what he was doing to her.

After a while Jim returned with my wife, she was laughing and seemed buzzed and by the look she was giving me, quite aroused. The booth was a half moon shape and tucked into the back corner, mostly off on its own in a dark area of the club. Liz slid in next to me. Jim was close behind and slid up tight against her. Liz's hand immediately found my leg, which she began to rub intensely. She quickly began to rub my hard cock through my pants. From the look of Jim's face, she was clearly rubbing his cock as well.

As I slid my hand along her leg, past the hem of her skirt and towards her wet slit, she propped one leg up on mine. As my hand made it's way towards her inner thigh, I could feel her wetness running down her leg. I was surprised to find Jim had already found her pussy and that her other leg was securely resting on his leg, giving us both access to her wet, freshly shaved pussy. Since the table cloth extended to the ground, no one had any idea what was taking place.

As I moved my fingers deeper into her pussy, I could feel Jim vigorously rubbing her clit. Every once in a while he would move his finger back down to her hole and insert his fingers, to which Liz would let out a small whimper. Before I realized it, Liz had unzipped my pants and begun to stroke my raging hard cock, I looked over and saw Jim's hard cock in her hand, soon after Liz clenched by cock and began to moan and twist in her seat, spurting wetness all over our hands.

We all quickly decided to move our party back to our hotel room and quickly headed for the elevator. Once in the elevator, Liz grabbed Jim and began kissing him while I licked and sucked on the back of her neck. As we made it back to our room. Liz headed straight for the bathroom and told us both to get ready. As Liz disappeared into the bathroom. Jim and I quickly disrobed with our hard cocks in hand. My cock is about 7 1/2"s, Jim's cock was a bit bigger than mine, about 9"s and thick. I could hardly conceal my anticipation of seeing his cock slipping into Liz's wet pussy.

Liz exited the bathroom wearing the sluttiest piece of lingerie I've ever seen. Clearly she was ready to take all the dick she could get. As she moved around the bed, she dropped to her knees and began to lick Jim's cock from top to bottom, slowly at first, then quickening her pace, slipping the head of his cock into her mouth. She then motioned me closer and began to lick my cock, looking me straight in the eyes.

Although Liz had routinely talked dirty during our past love making sessions, she always seemed to hold back, so I was surprised when she began telling us both to treat her like a dirty slut and that she wanted to be nothing but our whore for the rest of the night. She told him to fuck her with his "beautiful big black cock". She then turned to me and said, "honey, I want you both to cum all over me all night".

As she continued to suck our cocks, I got closer and closer to granting her wish. Suddenly I pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot a hot load of cum on her face, she quickly licked my cock clean and then rubbed Jim's hard cock along her cheek covering it in my cum, then licking it off his cock.

I quickly stepped back and settled in to record my wife working Jim's dick in her mouth with my video camera. As he laid back on the bed, she swung around on top of him and positioned her pussy and ass into Jim's face. He quickly began to lap her glistening pussy with his tongue, quickening the pace over her clit. Liz lifted her head and began to moan as she vigorously stroked his cock.

Not wanting to miss my chance, I poured lube all over her ass and gently rubbing it with her favorite dildo as Jim licked and sucked her pussy. Liz quickly spread her legs further apart as I slowly worked the dildo into her asshole. Just a little at first, then a bit more as she pushed back against it.

Jim repositioned himself so that Liz was on top of him and inserted the tip of his large, hard cock into her tight pussy. Liz let out a few loud moans and settled onto his cock, taking it into her as I worked the dildo further into her ass.

As Liz wildly fucked Jim, I poured more lube on her ass and slid my own hard cock into her ass. Liz screamed and moaned, begging us to fuck her like a little whore, demanding we use all of her holes.

As I was about to cum, I heard Jim tell Liz he was going to cum, to which Liz growled for him to pump her full of his cum. I could feel his cock begin to pulsate, which made mine do the same. With all of us moaning, Jim and I picked up our rhythm, fucking both her holes. Suddenly, in unison we both push deep into her. I could feel Jim bursting inside of her and I quickly followed by pumping every last ounce of cum into her ass.

As soon as Jim and I pulled our cum filled cocks out of her holes, she grabbed her vibrator and requested that we finger her. It was an intense feeling as I watched my cum ooze from her ass as our fingers slid in and out of her gapping pussy full of Jim's cum. Needless to say, we took turns fucking and cumming all over Liz the rest of the night. Not sure what happened to Dave, but he sure missed a good time, can't wait to do it again!

mnguymn
mnguymn
7 Followers