Weekend Valkyrie ending

Story Info
Femdom xmas gift.
2.4k words
3.27
29.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I woke up with the other guy's foot in my face. Someone had pushed our two mats together during the night. The square mats were only big enough to sleep curled up. I started to roll over and felt a huge tug on my balls followed by a sickening pain that froze me in a waking fright. I looked down to see a parachute ball stretcher on my balls with a long rubber band attached to the same kind of stretcher on the other subject still asleep. He woke too and quickly rolled away grabbing his balls and yanking on the connection with an "Ugh!" I had no choice but to jump over on top of him to relive to tension on the stretched rubber band.

I straddled him my head to his feel and our balls came together. My ass in his face, for him a little better than the alternative. I heard the "bip-beep click" of a digital camera and looked up to see the Lady with the camera smiling beside the digital video cam on the tall tripod again.

She said "Naughty boys, you should have stuck to your work instead of poking around on our website, well... you'll learn."

I reached down to try to fee my balls and touched the other guy. He slapped my hand away and gave us both a whack to remember. The Lady with the camera put her foot on my ass pressing our junk together.

"Silly boys, now grab each others ankles and pretend to have sex and I'll let you out." Instructed the camerawoman as she snapped away jiggling my ass cheek with her foot.

I felt the other guy grab my ankles so I did the same and we made corny thrusts and groans. I couldn't see but it felt like the other guy was getting a hard on. I had morning wood too so... I don't know, I didn't feel like looking to check.

The woman with the camera said "More, deeper, louder..." as she took more snaps and spun our mat around to put as side on and repositioned the video camera.

She continued; "Now suck those toes"

...and we did. More woman came out to watch. One of them climbed on to the Jesters stocks while she watched. I am not gay but simulating sex for a group of leering women was really turning me on. I think the other guy was too. The women mocked and taunted until one grabbed my arms and spun me around face to face with the other guy. She hooked a long hoop padlock around our collars and told us to go and make the breakfast.

Getting up was a struggle. I couldn't bend back to let the other guy... ...lets call him "Bob", to lean forward off his back. We rolled around sideways and through some more ball yanking and nose rubbing and his teeth in my mouth few times we got into a position of me kneeling on top and him kneeling facing me and we slowly raised up off the mats to cheers, whistles and clapping from the women.

We walked sideways into the kitchen, Bobs and my footsteps in time. Someone was moving around the kitchen behind me as I looked through the cupboards. I found some cereal and put out some bowls. Bob opened the draw to get the spoons and we moved in opposite directions slapping our faces together as the long padlock on our collars pulled taught. One of the bowls went missing and so I another out.

Bob and I carried the cereal out into the big room and set them on the table. We had to make extra trips for the milk, sugar, OJ and spoons. When we came back he last time there was a bowl on the floor. The Lady with the camera had moved the video tripod and was taking stills regularly. She pointed to the bowl on the floor and another woman daintily bent down and filled it with dry cornflakes.

Neither of us had eaten much over the last two day and the smell of food was like torture.

All the women picked up their bowls and munched away while Bob and I slowly lowered ourselves into a face to face kneel with his thigh between my legs and mine between his. Carefully we lent down sideways toward the bowl on the floor and tried to scoop up some cereal in our mouths. I managed to get a mouth full and we took turns one face in one out until we had eaten almost all the way to the bottom, our faces covered in cornflakes and saliva.

The Jester came in and unlocked the padlock around our collar and mimed a bite action for the rubber band joining our balls. I bend down in a kneel but I just couldn't get the band into my mouth. Bob moved around in a few positions and ended up repeating the same actions as me. All the while the video camera rolled and more stills taken. A few minutes of pointless trying was stopped when we were lifted up and directed to clear the breakfast plates.

We could move a little freer and managed to yank on the band several times during the clean up. After washing up we went down stairs for the morning hose down. As before the Jester soaped Bob and me at the same time. The women up above us watching from the railing seemed very pleased with our predicament. The Jester put on his Unitard. We finished our hose down and were led upstairs without our clothes.

Bob's ankles were bound with the hoist strap and he was slowly lifted off the ground. I held his hands to stop him from falling forward and we wiggled and wrestled naked and wet in the big room for a minute or so before I realized the winch had stopped. Holding him up and keeping my balls next to his was a real struggle. The women seemed to loose interest when we found a position that stopped the tugging.

The winch started again and Bob went upside down. Our balls lined up, his hands on the ground. Again a pause for a few minutes and again the photographer moved around for some stills.

Finally the winch started again and Bob rose up. The rubber band stretched taught pulling my balls up in the air and Bobs down. We both struggled to pull on the band with our wet hands. Our chests rubbing together as we grappled with the tight rubber band. Then I noticed Bob trying to bite the band. I did the same and the band broke with an almighty force. Bob and I were slapped hard and crippled by the pain. Rolling around on the ground in pain I could see Bobs balls swell up and turn purple-red. The Lady with the camera spun him around and took some more shots. The women left one at a time. Patting us both on the ass as they passed us cupping our balls for comfort.

The Jester lowered the winch and we were put to work making another picnic lunch. Same as yesterday we were locked in the editing room, this time naked for the streaming webcam. I was assigned video editing and uploading duties again. Bob finished off the Xmas themed blowup lawn ornaments.

When the women came home they had a trailer on the car. It had high caged sides with a merry Xmas from the Valkyries sign in fairy lights along the inside of the left cage side.

The Jester took us in to make and serve dinner, still without any clothing on apart from dog collars holding our chores list and ball stretchers tight around our still swollen but slowly deflating purple-red balls, pinched into almost perfect spheres like baubles by the parachute stretchers.

After dinner was on the table the Jester took us down stairs to the garage area and gave us the nylon blowup xmas decorations and motioned to us to put them on. It had been two days since I had said anything much more than "Yes ma'am" and it was starting to feel normal that women speak and men do not. We put on the oversized blow up lawn decorations and a lady stepped up on the trailer and beckoned us to follow. She took a stapler and closed the nylon suits around us.

I was on all fours inside the reindeer, my hands on some short wood blocks in the front legs to keep me level but standing bent over. My face was popping out of the end of the head just in front of the antlers. Bob was kneeling inside the short little snowman and the Jester standing inside a green Xmas tree. Each of us looking out through swimming goggles sewn into the suits.

As soon as we were stapled in someone got on the trailer behind us and I felt a wet feeling on my back. Another lady jumped onto the trainer and cut a hole in the suit between my legs but it was so baggy nothing showed. More wet feeling and a fizzing sound like over shaken coke. I felt my feet squashed with warm foam. The feeling quickly ran up my leg and I noticed that the women were mixing and pouring a yellowy brown liquid into the decorations we were in.

Very quickly I felt the whole suit inflate around me in the shape of a reindeer as I was incased in expanding foam. Foam poured out of the face hole and my balls and cock and balls popped out from between the legs of the nylon reindeer as the nylon pulled tight. The foam squashed me as it expanded, filling out the animal shape completely.

Quite a bit of extra foam came out and was wiped away. A red blinking nose was superglued on to my nose and a bridle with lots of bells went around my head with a very thick bit in my mouth. To top it off a bell bracelet was put around my cock and balls. I was thankful it wasn't lit up.

The snowman got a very long carrot nose and black swimming goggles. His cock and balls pulled through a hole cut in his suit and a pink Xmas stocking tied on with red ribbon. The tree got wound up with a string of blinking LED lights.

I heard the shaking of spray cans and with a shh-shh from coloured hairspray our faces got painted brownie-red, green and white to match the nylon suits.

So there we were three human Xmas ornaments on the back of the little caged trailer. The cage sides went up we three got tied down and the woman piled into the car. It was still light out, about 7pm or so I guess and I could see a lot of cars pass us as we bounced along. Very few of them gave a second look. Some stared, some laughed, some passengers took pictures with their phones. None would have guessed there were three men in those inflated ornaments.

We stopped at a beach with a lot of trees and grass but not many buildings. With what seemed like and endless amount of multipoint turns we parked. The women took three sides of the cage down and took some pictures in front of the Valkyries sign with an ocean backdrop. Taking turns to ride me, hug the snowman and hang Polaroid pictures and underwear on the tree. Lots of campy beach holiday poses for the camera in the sunset twilight.

When we set off again, it was dark. We drove for a while, into the state park and down a long narrow road to a little town. Many houses had lights and we stopped out in front of the better ones for more snaps. We came to a carpark in a reserve of some kind and the trailer was unhitched. A lady hung some fruit around us and splashed something smelly around. With that the car drove off. We sat there for a long while. I could move inside the foam a little and tried to walk the reindeer suit. I could move the deer feet but not enough to get off the trailer. The bells around my balls jingled when I tried to move. I gave up.

The silence was broken by other cars passing then some people walking home... ...then after another pause some light hoof steps and a very bad smell.

I was facing away from the low side of the trailer so I couldn't see what it was but something climbed on and the trailer rocked. A few moments... then more.

Deer, actual deer were in the trailer with us. I didn't even know there was any in Sydney. In the distance I heard laughter and the deer spooked. Half an hour or so later I heard our car come back. The trainer re-hitched we headed for home. I was relieved to make it back, the suit was getting very hot and itchy.

One of the women put headphones on me with erotic Femdom audio. I listened happily for a few minutes. I didn't realize what a massive hard on I was getting and the women repositioned us so my cock was in the face of the snowman. They cheered and posed for more photos in the little garage under the main room of the clubhouse.

The headphones came off and the bit came out of my mouth, a lady said "Tell me a fantasy... ...what would you like to do for your last hours here?" and pressed record on a Dictaphone.

I told her I would like to have sex.

"No! Silly boy, what kinky things would you like to do, or have done to you?" Cupping my balls and then ringing he bells by jiggling my hard on with the back of her hand.

I told her about being a bunny on a paintball hunt and about trying electro ejaculation and some other things that I remember thinking would be good, but can't remember the details of. I really wanted sex. She moved on to the others when I ran out of ideas. I guess the others got the same treatment.

A big pair of scissors cut the nylon suit and I was left in the foam shell with the blinking red nose still glued to my face. My clothes were neatly folded in front of me and the trailer was pushed out into the drive.

A lady said, "Wriggle hard little ornaments, you want to be out of that foam and into your clothes before the sun comes up Monday morning." As she closed the roller door with us still in the driveway out the front of the clubhouse in full view of the street.