Weekend with Alice

Story Info
Oral servitude with Alice and her friends.
3.2k words
4.36
28.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if you read Unexpected Encounters first. The characters come from that story.

I also repeat some of my introduction from there:

This is, of course, fiction. Everyone is pretty, everyone has time, money and energy above normal, and no one gets STDs. Accept that and enjoy the story for what it is.

This story has some light BDSM and group sex in it. If this isn't your thing move on to the next excellent story, and if you choose to stay I hope you enjoy it.

Also, I haven't included the use of safewords in the story but I encourage you to use them if you are playing in real life.

It had been about six months since the weekend at the coast where Mizuki and Alice made me their sex slave. Mizuki had dominated me a few times, but this was the first time for Alice. One of the fantasies expressed that weekend was that Alice would be given my services for a weekend. Mizuki agreed, and although we had since married I hoped it would still happen sometime.

I had not seen Alice for some weeks since Mizuki and I had been to Japan on a quick trip and Alice had apparently been busy painting away. I was to discover that Mizuki and Alice had been in touch. Over breakfast one Monday Mizuki told me that Alice had asked for the weekend coming. Mizuki seemed comfortable with this and I was quite keen to see where it would go. Mizuki and I had played a few times but it had been a while. Alice met me for coffee the next day and told me that we were going to Sydney for her school reunion. She had attended a private girls school and wanted a partner her as most of her friends were married or engaged. She also liked the idea of a weekend of having a man at her beck and call.

On the Friday afternoon I kissed Mizuki goodbye, picked Alice up and off we went. In Sydney we were booked into a ritzy hotel. We parked our dropped and went to find some food. When we returned Alive asked me to unpack her luggage. She had a glitzy dress, several sets of very sexy underwear, a sundress and two pairs of heels. There wasn't any nightwear, which started the weekend with my head full of lustful thoughts. I should say here that Alice is reasonably tall, quite curvy, with long blonde hair and has a beguiling attitude.

Also in her case was a soft bag. She told me to empty the contents onto the bed. Alongside a vibrator were some tweezer clamps, a short riding crop, a butt plug, lube and a metal cock harness. A cold shower was required to allow the fitting of the harness. Alice then decided to shower while I rang Mizuki to update her.

Alice came out of the bathroom naked and with wet hair wrapped in a towel. "I can't wait any longer." I knew what that meant and moved to kneel and caress her cunt with my tongue. She moved back onto the bed and opened her legs, inviting me to move further into her. I ran my tongue up and across her outer lips, working the flesh. Alice had trimmed her unruly public hair in anticipation of this event. I worked my further up and around her clitoris, moving in with a motion that soon had her mewling. I raised my eyes enough to see her large nipples erect as she pulled them. Further up her eyes were closed and lips were parted as she rode her feelings. I had a dull ache as my cock pressed hard into the harness that contained it. After her orgasm cascaded over her Alice lay still for a few minutes as she caught her breath. She invited me into the bed and we snuggled as she told me how good it was having a tame tongue. She bade me turn the lights out and we drifted off to sleep looking out across the harbour shimmering in neon and moonlight.

The following morning we awoke quite early because of the sun streaming into the room. I started Alice's day with a languid working of her vagina, repeating patterns of last night at a more temperate pace. This time I gently massaged her g spot with a gentle but persistent finger. As I was started to speed up she reached over to the phone and ordered breakfast. Once the receiver was down she told me "you have ten minutes to get me off before breakfast arrives. If I don't come now you will know about it all day." To help me Alice moved up the bed and rested against the bedhead. She rolled her hips and opened her legs, and I began to work again. I suddenly felt the insistent thwack of the crop on my shoulders as she urged me on to her climax.

With a guttural moan Alice came. She was catching her breath when there was a knock on the door, and "Room Service" rang out in a high, clear tone.

"Just a minute" Alice responded. She got off the bed and reached for her robe. "Stay as you are" she intoned to me in a stern whisper. There I lay, face wet with her juices, shoulders red from her crop and wearing a metal cock harness, cock once again testing the strength of the fixture.

Alice opened the door and invited the waitress in. The food was put on the table and I was invited to join Alice, which I did a little reluctantly. I knew I would need to eat to keep up with Alice.

I got a look at our waitress while she was busy scoping my cock in the harness. She was younger than us, maybe twenty-one, with long dark hair in a ponytail. Her grey eyes shone bright and her lips were encased in bright red lipstick. She looked like a ballet dancer, long of leg, with prominent hips and round breasts not quite covered by her uniform. She introduced herself as Karen.

Karen asked what was going on so Alice explained in quite graphic detail that I was her sex slave for the weekend and what we had just been doing. Clearly she had heard the end of the orgasm and it was quite interesting to see how she would approach asking for her own. Karen told us she had a boyfriend but he wouldn't eat her out but she was expected to blow him. She thought it unfair, and so did Alice. When Karen mentioned that she finished in half an hour she was invited back for some fun. "I was going to the gym, but this sounds like much more interesting" she said excitedly.

Half an hour later saw me still naked and Alice wearing some sexy underwear, notably a half cup black lace bra and matching g-string. Karen let herself in. She was in tight lycra shorts and a top. I could clearly make out the shape of her pudenda. Alice turned to Karen and asked if I needed to be blindfolded. "No, if he is giving me two or three orgasms he deserves to see what he will be pleasuring. With that she kicked off her shoes, dragged her top over head and peeled her

shorts off. Her breasts sported small erect nipples and her labia sat under an exclamation mark of pubic hair. She had clearly been thinking about this since earlier. Alice decided the armchair was the best place to start so Karen settled in, legs hanging over the sides. I set to work and soon she roared to her first oral orgasm. I kept going, producing two smaller orgasms in quick time. Karen then pushed my head back and asked for a break.

Alice, ever the opportunist, decided that Karen needed some schooling. "Do you feel like playing a bit rougher?" she asked Karen.

"I'm game" she replied. Alice explained that she was taking charge and that for the next little bit we only existed for her pleasure. Alice lubed up the butt plug and inserted it gently into me, though she did warn that I had better perform or the vibrator, considerably larger, would follow. With a gasp the clamps were then applied to my nipples, for the first time in a long while.

Alice had me sit against the bed head, and then she snuggled into me, squashing my tortured cock, putting pressure on the plug and agitating my clamped nipples. This position let me nuzzle her neck and work her nipples while Karen moved in to try her hand at oral. Even though Alice had come already she was soon writhing again.

Once Karen finished Alice asked her if I had done enough to help, to which the answer was a firm no. I was invited onto the bed and told to face the bedhead. The ladies took turns cropping my arse while the other amused herself with the vibrator until they were both came again. I was not able to fully witness this round of fun because I was facing the wall while the action occurred beside and behind me. The best I managed was a glance at a "beautiful agony" moment as each one came. We all caught our breath we cleaned up and decided food was in order.

We enjoyed lunch and wandered around the water for a bit. It was pleasant and there was an invitation to Melbourne offered to Karen. Only half joking, Karen said that she was going to find a better boyfriend. Alice then decided that she was going shopping with Karen, promising to be back to get ready for the reunion. I returned to the hotel and crashed in front of the television, trying not to think about what had gone down to give my poor penis a break.

As the sun started to set Alice returned to the hotel to get ready for the reunion that night. She had a bag with her that she refused to share with me. She insisted that I trim her bush further, leaving a small triangle and completely bare lips, "just in case I get lucky tonight."

Alice pulled out even more sexy underwear, this time sheer navy lace. Over this went a sleek dress that flattered her figure; assisted by the heels she slipped into. I was dressed hip but square in a suit with a funky tie. We made our way to the reunion, into a ballroom full of people who dressed the way we had.

Alice introduced me to many people, but her key friends were Julia and Therese. Julia was tall, slim and dark while Therese was a shorter and curvier redhead. Their boyfriends, John and Cameron had also come. We had talked, laughed, drank, ate and danced. The time went quickly and soon we were leaving the room. As we parted Alice confirmed with Julia that we would see them at 10am the next day.

We had quick showers and fell into bed, dropping into a deep sleep.

The next morning we were up, fresh and ready to go. Breakfast appeared again, brought by another waitress. Apparently Karen had called in sick.

We made our way to a nice house, set in a cultivated garden. John made coffee and we chatted for a bit. Alice and Julie exchanged glances and suddenly John and I were being sent to the playroom, out in one of the garages. We walked into the black space, dark with lights picking out a stuffed armchair, a bench, and several shelves of toys. It looked to me like Julia really played hard. This was going to be an interesting hour or two.

We got naked and waited. I was still harnessed, but John was not. He walked to the shelves and picked up a leather penile sheath, which he put on ahead of the arrival of the mistresses. This would keep him hard and ready. I realised that I probably wasn't going to be penetrating anyone today, so I would have to settle for giving oral quite a lot.

Soon Julia, Alice, and surprisingly Karen joined us. They were dressed hot and mean, ready to take their pleasure. Alice wore a leather cincher that highlighted her large breasts. She also wore a pair of heels that lengthened her longish legs. Her hair was pulled back and her makeup was heavier than usual. She had a sparkle in her eyes and a mischievous grin.

Julia, on home turf, was wrapped in a corset, a thong, and knee high lace up boots. She rocked a choker and also had her hair back. Karen, dominatrix in training, wore leather sandals with straps that wound up her calves, and a pair of sheer black panties. I could see her plump lips pushing the tight fabric. Her nipples were erect and her eyes wide with the sight of the room and the expectation of things to come.

The start of the session revolved around punishing John for some imagined infraction. He was worked over by Julia and Alice with a flogger. Then they gave Karen a turn. This got them all hot and bothered and into the scene. They turned him to face the room and, after securing his arms Karen was asked to suck the end of John's cock enough to get him so hard the sheath dug into him. Once this was achieved Karen was invited to sit in the armchair and watch.

They turned to me. Alice tossed a coin, which Julia won. "Tongue" said Julia, at which point Alice started to lube my anus. Very soon I was in doggie position, working into Julia's hairy and engorged cunt while Alice worked me over with a strap on. Alice kept going after Julia came and rolled away, so I could then see Karen, naked but for shoes, with her legs spread wide and three fingers pulsing in and out of her pussy. Her other index finger started working her clitoris until her body rippled in waves of ecstasy.

Alice unstrapped and moved away. Julia moved to strap in and so the reaming continued. Alice roused Karen and took her across to John. They attached clamps to his nipples and, after taking the sheath off, wrapped a leather strap around the top of his scrotum, pushing his balls down. He was soon untied and Alice had him on his back. She hovered over his shaft, and as if in slow motion, lowered herself till he filled her. Soon she was riding hard, head back, eyes closed until she came hard. No sooner had she pulled off him than Karen replaced her. It was worth the arse fucking I was getting to see Karen suck in her breath as she accepted eight inches. After a few more minutes Julia decided I had had enough and pulled the strap on out of me. She moved across to Alice and they sinuously moved into a 69. Karen decided she wanted to fuck missionary style, her long legs twined behind his back as he drove onto her. John came, notably without asking permission, filling Karen with streams of sperm.

Alice decided that I should enjoy the creampie left by John. Karen resumed the spot in the armchair, and I moved, on Alice's instruction, to clean her out. The final orgasm of the session was Karen's.

After moving John's accouterments we moved into the shower room set up next to the playroom. I was finally able to enjoy all Julia's charms. I was able to see that she sunbathed naked. Her breasts were not big but were quite perky, long nipples sitting proudly. Her bush was not trimmed, reminding me of an old school Playboy model. We soaped and rinsed each other until passions started to rise again. Aware of the time Alice, Karen and I dried ourselves, and while the girls slipped on their sundresses, Karen without any underwear and Alice only wearing a lacy g-string, I shrugged on my t-shirt and jeans. Once dressed we left Julia and John to it.

We returned to the hotel, but Karen, having called in sick, couldn't join us. We quickly freshened up and met Karen on Oxford Street, a strip with many sex shops and leather outfitters. After a quick Thai meal we went shopping. We roamed through a number of shops, looking and trying, with the girls making suggestive and lewd comments to tease and torment me, and especially my cock. More than once one or the other suggested things they would like to do to me given the chance. Karen bought a vibrator to replace her soon to be ex, some tweezer clamps and a tight but supple leather bodysuit. After paying she decided to wear her purchase. As she walked out of the changing room she lifted her skirt to flash me. I could see her plump lips outlined. This girl had serious cameltoe. She talked about buying more but her funds were limited. I had no doubt that she would probably get to spend some time with Julia, and that a trip to Melbourne was not far off.

Alice bought a strap on harness and a dildo to suit, ready to ream her next willing playmate she told me delightfully. She also bought a boned bustier with half cups. The shape empasised her shape and the cups allowed her large nipples to peek at the world.

As we parted company Karen told us she would see us in the morning to serve breakfast. We returned to the hotel and sank into bed. I asked her why the harness was still on, and she told me that Mizuki had asked her to not allow me to come for the weekend, nor did she really want me fucking anyone, though they could, apparently, fuck me. In the morning Karen, prim and proper again in her uniform, served us breakfast. We exchanged details, and as a final treat, Karen took off her skirt, jacket and blouse to pose for a photo for Alice, her sexy underwear barely hiding her considerable charms. It was all we could do not to go again. Just before we left the hotel Alice removed the harness so there would be no embarrassment as we went through airport security, though she did whisper that next time it would stay on to see whether they took me aside for a special search. Since I met Alice she had become quite evil, even if she was only teasing.

After the flight home I walked into our place to find Mizuki waiting for me, sitting in a right white t-shirt, nipples ruffling the surface, and her cherry red boots. She usually meant business in these boots. I started to recount the weekend, and soon I found myself lying on the floor with my wife settled on top of me, gently rocking as I continued my tale. As I spoke of the reaming and eating creampie from Karen Mizuki came. I only held on because I had been trained in delaying orgasm. Mizuki gave permission and soon I filled her. As a final act of domination Mizuki decided that I needed to clean her as well. Inevitably she came again lying on our fluffy rug, legs scissoring me and heels digging in to my back. The final sound of a great long weekend was her breath short and sharp.