Weekend with Elaine Ch. 05

Story Info
A weekend away with an old gf - entering her femdom world.
6.7k words
4.46
54k
16
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Sunday, I woke to Elaine's normal want, i.e. to perform oral on her before anything else. She removed Jenny's panties and presented her now shaved cunt to me. It was, of course a pleasure to service the woman who was becoming my Mistress. This servitude was immediately followed by Jenny moving into position.

Elaine reminded Jenny, "We must not take too much out of Clare and conserve her love juice for later. She needs special preparation this morning."

I was intrigued but they rolled into a sixty-nine aided with some vibrator play to bring each other to their respective relief as I watched.

After they had relaxed, it was out of bed, into robes, and downstairs to clean up from the night before. I was again charged with a hand-wash laundry of most of our used lingerie, and another rinse out of my plastic wear. And after that, it was coffee and breakfast and before we knew it, it was gone 10.30.

"Ok, we need to get moving as we are out for lunch, Clare, and then we will be out for the rest of the day. Jenny will have to head off for a family do but she will probably make it over later. Or perhaps we will meet up tomorrow"

"Upstairs with you."

Jenny was already up in the bathroom and a warm shower was running. Both the women helped me out of my nightie, panties and vaginal brief. Firstly, I was 'humiliated' as they gave two enemas to me and watched me flush myself out. Then, they applied a depilatory cream to my legs and arms, as well as my tummy to ensure I was totally devoid of any body hair and to get that wonderfully smooth sensation that comes post a hair removal session.

I was allowed to cut-throat shave both my face and a quick pass over my crotch while the cream took effect. Then it was into the shower and the girls rinsed and rubbed me down. They gently washed my hair and massaged my scalp, and it was into a nice warm scented bath to further calm me down. Meanwhile, as I watched, they showered together, and playing with each other and with Jenny first peeing over Elaine, and then being cleaned up and brought to a nice climax by her.

Out of the shower, I was towelled down and skin moisturizing Jergens lotion was rubbed into me, a nice feeling to be so treated. Into the all-absorbing bath robe and Jenny went to work on my hair while Elaine ensured that my finger and toenails were nicely presented. With my hair beginning to fall into place with a nice wave in it again, Jenny turned her attention to my make-up, and especially my eyes and lips. Elaine stood back.

"Clare, darling, we mentioned last night that Jenny and I are members of a local BDSM group or 'Ring' of like minded friends, with a heavy lesbian balance to it. And you have probably picked up that you are going to be put forward for induction as a novice today."

She continued,

"If you feel you want to pull out, tell me now and we will understand and not hold it against you."

"Let me tell you some more. I have known Jenny for some 10 years through Isabelle's (Elaine's daughter) school and then I started using her for my hair. We got to know each other much, much better and Jenny was one of those that were there for me when I went through my messy divorce with Paul."

"It was on one of those 'down' evenings that Jenny and I got to know each other more intimately and we really hit it off with, as you have seen already, Jenny as usually the dominant partner. She's not my first intimate girlfriend by any means but, before her, I wouldn't count my experiences as amounting to much. Indeed, I think I had only been involved with three or fours girls, the first being at University. Not like my love of cock!"

Jenny smiled and leaned over to quickly kiss Elaine.

"Now, as you know, I have also long been enthralled with many aspects of bondage and fetish play. This interest started, as you know, at University and has gradually evolved, and more recently I have become a serious practitioner of fetish play, with mainly girl to girl and largely as being a member of this special Ring. I have told you about different (in effect small) parts of my experiences and we have played a little out between us before this weekend. I have been, of course, fascinated by your exploration of transvestism; however, I have held back on exploring this with you until this weekend, indeed you may have seen me as a little dismissive to put down some camouflage."

Elaine now smiled at me,

"And, of course, Jenny needed to know and she has helped prepare you for what will occur today and into the future, and not just the hair and your new vagina (I love it by the way). I will be frank and open with you. Some of our play may be perceived by others as extreme, by others as bizarre. BDSM has so many facets to it and we all our have our particular interests and there are things we don't like individually. Nothing is taboo to us, other than children, drugs etc."

"However, I have learnt that being open and having an experience is fundamental before saying yes or no to anything. We have a coded list of who is into what and, more importantly, no go areas and, a list of willing to try. For example, I have found that I have a higher pain threshold than I ever thought and I enjoy being strictly administered and, for example, I am now into being a pony for two Ring friends."

Elaine now moved over closer to me, sat down and started applying polish toi my nails. She continued on with her monologue,

"I have been involved with this Ring for about 18 months and Jenny introduced me to this lifestyle, some 6 months after first making love to me. Like you today, I was a novice but have now started to move up the ranks; this is partly defined by better knowing my sexuality, thresholds and fetish interests"

"As you may have noticed, there have been gaps occasionally in my weeks as to our e-mails and often I have been 'in session or training,' sometimes with Jenny, sometimes not, sometimes overnight or an afternoon, sometimes for 3 solid days. We are now a group of over 70 women of different ages, all with similar interests, all professional or business owners and located between Peterborough, Ely, Newmarket, Norwich, Cambridge and as south as Ipswich and Saffron Walden. Some of us are pure dominants, most of us are switches in varying degrees and we do have a number of pure submissives amongst us.

"All of us women involved have a heavy lesbian orientation, though that doesn't mean that we are not married or partnered, or have been, or that we exclude a hard cock from entering and pleasing us. Both Jenny and I love relationships with men as well. In fact, most of us are bisexual, as you are."

"Age-wise, we have a spread from 67 through a majority number of us between 45 and 55 (laughing) having found our way and experience? 20 of our group are under 35 and we now have 9 teenage novices (over 16), all daughters of ours, whose mothers have identified them as already having a strong preference for women and perhaps having shown some insights into fetish interests."

Elaine then continued with more details. I was probably in a little state of shock as to the intensity of what the girls were involved in.

"Screening is very tight on that front owing to the need to get the call right as what we offer takes them into a very new and challenging world. They are considered equal to full adult novices and no advantage is given to them in sessions. Having a mother foster, teach and mentor her daughter is good in the privacy of home but, in session, the mother will not usually be present, though perhaps she may be nearby for an introductory novice. Generally, we encourage open exploration of sexuality issues with our children at large and their relationships with their girlfriends (and boyfriends) as well as the acceptance of alternative lifestyles."

"It may surprise you that indeed, in the Ring, we have six affiliate husbands who are seriously virile, dominant, and who are our 'seed givers' but the key thing is that they know how to really please a woman. Other men, but only husbands and term partners, can be present; they have to be registered and approved and they are not allowed to partake. Indeed, we encourage restraint and use of things like cock and ball chastity of these men when we girls are playing. We also have one other person like you who is younger, but your candidacy is a strong one given your strongly submissive nature (normally, as I said, most of our women do prefer to switch at some point but true subs are very welcome). You will be attached to me, with Jenny as a supporter, and for purposes of registration, my home is your address."

"You are mine through and through. Whatever happens, I will cherish you and I am sure Jenny does as well. I had to have her backing to proceed today and she thinks highly of you."

Jenny smiled lovingly at me at this point.

"So what will happen? You still can say no but when I finish, I will assume that you wish to give yourself to me."

I nodded my affirmation.

"We are not going to tell you that much about what will happen and, anyway, as to the specifics we do not know but, first, we have to finish preparing you and also get ourselves ready. Jenny will leave us when we leave as she has to get home for a family do. However, over the time involved, one, or both of us, may not be that far away or able to get to you. And we may want our pleasure from you as well."

So winding down, Elaine laid out the details of the day.

"You and I will leave here at 12.30. I will have prepared your bags with what you will need (and me) as you may be away tonight and even tomorrow night. Our first port of call will be the Little Fox pub near Bury St Edmunds where we will meet a couple of very dear friends of mine for lunch. Tammy is one of the older, senior members of the ring and she is my major mentor and tutor, and with whom I had to serve as a novice."

"Jenny here is more of a girlfriend, even though I am, largely, sub to her sexually. Tammy's husband, Mark, is older than Tammy. He is the doctor to the Ring and indeed he is now Jenny's and my doctor and performs all our intimate needs. Jenny introduced me to him when I was first assessed for candidacy by her. As I said, they have become very good friends and confidantes, and both of them know me, my sexual needs, and my body better than my ex ever did. Indeed I love them both as much as you and Jenny. You may have guessed that Mark is now my main male lover and very good he is too in pleasuring me. Tammy has no issue with this as I provide him with a sub side that she doesn't have, and also as to some of my own fetish interests that he is interested in."

"Both Mark and Tammy has been extremely well briefed by us about you, as others in the Ring have. Most of the novices have not been briefed though. I have had to put together reports for the seniors on your history. They do see you as a highly likely fit, but, no doubt, they will question you over lunch. Following lunch, we will most likely head to their house between Bury and Newmarket. Mark runs his surgery from the side of his (large) house and will want to physically inspect you and authorise you for becoming a novice there and then."

As she began finishing my nails, Elaine concluded,

"From there, no more can be said now as to what will happen. Indeed, I can only speculate about general trends and experiences as each of us takes a different path according to who is available and our own thoughts; I can not say where or in whose bed, or wherever, you will end up. It could even be back here."

"Last thing, everybody is certified as being clean (remember, I asked you for a certificate before letting you fuck me again), so no protection will be overtly used; anyway your cum probably will not directly enter a womb in this session. There are no drugs, other than sexual stimulants, such as amyl nitrate to enhance your performance. Alcohol is in moderation as we want all to be conscious and remember our experiences. You will be safe and in certain situations you may use a safe word. And I reiterate you are always my Clare."

By now, my nails were done and Jenny turned to finishing my make-up and hair. As I said, she spent a lot of time working my eyes, making the eyelids and sockets, a pretty dark mix in colours of brown, but blending to my eyebrows. Elaine said that this dark eye presentation was a feature of submissives and novices. She heavily mascara-ed my eyelashes, taking time to curl them as well. She built up my lips with painted lipstick in an unusual browny-red colour, more brown than red. This matched my nail colours though.

Having finished the make-up, Jenny took my vaginal brief, which had been washed and dried, applied talc to it and helped me into it, guiding my boy-clit into its tight restrictive sheath and ensuring that my new 'clit' would just show on expansion. She checked the line-up of my anal ring and then went to work applying a hard wearing 'permanent stage professional blending cream to hide the latex lines of both my vagina and breasts onto my real skin. This would stand up until the "seals" were broken. Once dry, I was allowed to put my robe back on and we went through to the bedroom.

Elaine had already packed a number of bags. She was still in her robe but had made up in a similar dark eye shadow way to myself (this was, I discovered, a necessity for the novices and juniors in the ring).

"First thing, Clare, today you are excused having to dress us, except for lingerie submission. So here is what I am wearing."

She handed me her bra and I kissed the cups for her and then her nipples. The bra was unusual as it was white, soft cupped, front securing and virtually transparent. It had a plunging line down from her bra straps with the material fully covering her breasts but revealing all their luscious shape and her pert brownish nipples. There were two long white ribbons on the top of each cup. I noticed she was wearing a necklace a little like mine but with a number of name plates on, which I couldn't make out.

Elaine handed me her panties which were a little like mine last night, except white and again nearly transparent through the material on both her bum and her front. On the top elastic band and above the line of her cunt, there was another prominent matching white ribbon. There were two long tie-ribbons on the side for attaching the panties, or allowing them to be easily removed. There was a soft gusset in the panties, indicating that this was not cheap lingerie; I kissed it twice in the respective locations and then Elaine presented her cunt and anus for my homage recognition and what was becoming an increasing token of my submission to her. She put it on and, quickly, securely tied the ribbons.

Over this lingerie, she stepped into a dark grey, silky parachute suit and zipped it up and closed up a couple of final neck buttons. I thought she was dressed to be readily available and bit would allow her to be quickly out of her clothing and naked for her partner. The silky parachute suit held her curves nicely though. She was barefoot, but then put on a pair of colour matching pixie booties that were 'slip ons' with a wool lining. A couple of bangles and ear-studs and she was ready.

Meanwhile, as Elaine was dressing, Jenny had asked me to pay subservience to her lingerie and she had a fresh pair of a black Chantelle bra and matching French brief panties. After my kissing of her magnificent hairy cunt and her again hirsute back crack, she put on a pair of leggings and a black long jumper, along with black pumps. Simple but neat.

"Its time for you Clare."

Elaine went to her drawer and pulled out a matching bra to hers and helped me slide my arms into it, then fixed the clasp.

Jenny commented, "Very nice."

Out of the drawer, came a very deep suspender (garter) belt with six garter straps, again white and nearly transparent apart from its stays and the large white ribbon adornment. At the back it had a clip, and otherwise was fitted with white ribbon laces; these Elaine pulled tight and knotted at the base of the corset and I could feel the ribbon hanging down my bottom crack.

"You have probably noticed the ribbons on our lingerie. We novices and juniors generally all dress like this as a mark of our membership in going to a session or in meets together."

I was motioned to sit on the edge of the bed and both Jennie and Elaine opened a packet of new high quality white Wolford stockings with a plain-ish top to them and rolled them over my toes, ankles and up my legs to fit them onto my garters. The stockings were seamed at the back and they took care to make sure the seams were vertically aligned.

"Ok, panties time now, but first bend over."

Elaine pulled out her "horsey panties" from yesterday and held them in front of my nose, and next thing she whacked me three times on one cheek with her paddle.

"Remember to behave today and offer yourself up for what ever is put to you - and remember that, ultimately, my cunt is your true home of pleasure."

She shifted the gusset of her panties slightly and I really picked upon her anal aroma. This time Jenny took the paddle and punished me on the other bum cheek.

Elaine repeated, "Remember to behave, and that my anus is now your other mistress of your pleasure."

With that, Jenny's finger probed my anus and she slid home a small but wide silver plug that sat very comfortably flat on my anal muscles. Jenny then produced panties like Elaine was wearing before and handed them over to Elaine to tie onto me.

"Clare, I have worn and stained these with my love juices and toilet marks. I want you to wear them today as a reminder of my love for you and as Elaine's wouldn't fit on you; she has let me do this. I will warn you now; you will frequently be subjugated to wearing my used lingerie."

Excitedly, I was put into these panties of Jenny and Elaine tied the knots to hang down like hers. Looking down, I could see my clit just pointing out of its home, through at the top of the gusset. She pulled them up tightly, so I was reminded to stay demure.

"Now your introductory dress for the Ring, Clare. You will be fitted with the jumpsuit later"

Elaine had me buy this before I arrived and she admitted that it all had been arranged with the store. Her choice was, I thought at the time, a little odd but now things were clearer. This was more of a summer dress to me but ultra-modern and very simple. There were two spaghetti straps passing down into a fitted came, the bra-lines being defined along with a seam up over my nipple on each cup. The colour was almost a chocolate brown but with what looked like a hint of grey or purple added to soften the brownness. My waist was then defined by a three inch elastomeric "ruffed" band in a darker colour of the brown mix. Under this was an attached mini 'skirt' with thin vertical white cording and piping in the chocolate mix colour. It was almost a seersucker effect but not in the traditional blue and white. When I first saw the dress, I thought that the bottom was a pair of mini-shorts, but no it was a skirt. Elaine helped me into it and it looked very different to what I normally wore, and very girlish in feel. The skirt part of the dress left me very conscious of my stocking-ed legs and my panties.

"You will have to wiggle that bottom of yours and also walk properly, Clare."

My shoes were 1 inch heel 'open' pumps in the matching colour and felt very comfortable. Elaine fixed stud clips onto my ears, and fitted her named necklace around my neck. Onto my wrists, she put two thin black bangles with a steel ring hanging off each.

"No watch, Clare, as you need to and will become oblivious to time."

She adjusted my hair and swished it again over my left shoulder.

"Ok, give us a twirl and a kiss each." "Oh, one more thing"

12