Weekend with Elaine Ch. 07

Story Info
A weekend away with an old gf - entering her femdom world.
4.7k words
4.29
43.1k
14
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were left snuggled together in our strung, latexed, and plugged position for at least two hours or, possibly, even as long as three hours. I lost any sense of time and after about half an hour it was dark as the light slowly dimmed on us.

All I could sense was Isabelle right in front of me. She started by asking me a suite of questions over my transformation over the years, my interests and fetishes and time at University with Elaine, her mother. She told me how she got involved with her girlfriend at school, how she lost her virginity (not that pleasant), how she started to become interested in fetish play, and then how she confessed to Elaine.

Isabelle emphasised how wonderfully supportive her mother had been and then surprisingly to her, so accommodating and loving when Isabelle wanted to take her knowledge level of this scene that much further. She didn't go too much into the Ring and her experiences, rather the range of experiences she had gained and, from it, that she now far preferred female sex, and the more non-vanilla the better.

I promised to have lunch or dinner with her to more fully chat through my development to this point and to hear more of her experiences.

From time to time, she leant forward and intensely kissed me. As time wore on, our chat quietened down and only the kissing continued, just the occasional moment spoken on what we were thinking or feeling.

We were left to roam deep into our minds and thoughts of what we were experiencing, and our plugs gnawed away at our minds with their presence. It was, I think, about two thirds through when I heard a little whirring and I felt my probe starting to very slowly expand inside me. A small increase and then, 10 minutes or so, it had inflated just enough to make us uncomfortable; this was followed by a short rest period to let our love channels accommodate this growing pleasure invader.

Slowly, again, the probe got larger and larger and I was being stretched like I never had been before. Perversely, it seemed to make my suspended arms ache more, I guess my legs were being weakened by the anal onslaught. Somewhere in this exquisite 'torture,' Isabelle kissed me once more and whispered,

"Bear with it; it is all designed so the Dommes can use really large toys on us. I have taken some unbelievable monsters, and even Jenny and Mum have now used an 8 inch girth cock harness on me at home."

Finally, the pumping stopped on me; I could sense, though, that Isabelle's was getting even larger in her. A period of contraction passed and the lights came up gradually. The door opened and in walked Tammy, still in her black corset but now with black panties on too. With Tammy was another pink-latexed and fly-eyed slave; she was taller than Elaine, so it obviously wasn't her. The slave came across and opened the two bottom doors of our cage. As I found out, there were 3 separate doors allowing our mistress to do what they needed to, or to play with us, and still keep us caged.

She climbed in and released our crotch plates. Tammy looked through the door, inspected the plugs, and took photographs.

"Good work here, both of the slaves are nicely stretched, that should pay dividends later."

She played with Isabelle's cunt and quickly had her moaning. As to me, she fingered my vaginal sheath and teased my clit. I was on the verge of exploding. She pulled out and ordered the slave to deflate our probes, tongue our gaping holes, and release us from our shackles.

"Ok, slave, give them a large bottle of water and put a mat in there along with the toilet seat in there, and lock up the cage again."

The toilet seat was a black open steel frame 20 inches long, 14 wide and 12 high. There were two shackles off the side, so one person sat on the seat 'conventionally' and the other gave oral servitude from underneath at 90.° In effect, it was a sophisticated variation of Elaine's or my ex's queening/facesitting boxes.

Tammy came across with two boxes, opened the central part of the door, and gave them to Isabelle.

"You know what these are for, Isabelle, Enjoy."

Again we were locked in and the two women left the room. We sat on the mat, relieved we were out of our chains. Remember only our crotches and mouths were exposed to each other's sight.

"What's in there?"

"You will see. Here, have some water as we should keep ourselves hydrated."

Isabelle opened the bottle and handed to me. I took a large sip and handed it back, Isabelle took two enormous gulps.

"Tell me more about this artificial vagina of yours and what about your breasts? The vagina looks so realistic and I want to play with it, but I have only had a quick glance of your boobs, hanging down sensually on the stockade."

So I told her about what Jenny had arranged and then gave her a background to my breasts and what it was like wearing them, or being without,. We demolished the bottle quickly, well Isabella did. And we carried on chatting.

Some 20 minutes later, Isabella asked if I needed a pee.

"No, I'm ok; I have hardly drunk anything since breakfast."

"Well I need a pee. We've only the seat so I guess I will go over the mat. That will be a major punishment for us both if I/we leak on the mat."

"There's one alternative, Clare"

"I can guess and your mother has used me before for peeing on."

"Yes, under the stool with you." So I shuffled into position with my head looking upwards. Isabella leant over and secured my wrists to the chains.

"Ok Clare, open your mouth."

I was expecting to see her glorious bottom, but she opened a box and produced a funnel. This funnel had a 'cup' at its base to help prevent leakage by plugging my mouth. Once that was in position, she stood above the seat and opened her bottom to me to expose her deliciously shaved cunt. She lowered herself onto the funnel and quickly started to release her pee. She flooded my mouth and I was forced to swallow it all. Her taste wasn't bad and I took her in, draining the funnel. Once finished, Isabella removed the funnel and lowered the seat and presented her wet gash for me to clean her. Now this I enjoyed, the mix of her pee and her pre-cum starting to emerge.

"God, you are getting excited, Clare. Just a second."

She got up, opened the other box and took out a chin dildo, like the second one I had tried with her mother. She attached it and then mounted the seat again, this time gyrating and spreading her cunt right in front of me. And then she lowered herself onto my chin, presenting me with her anus for my tongue to pay her its dues.

"Move up and down, Clare, and fuck me."

She very quickly climaxed, gushing her cum into my mouth.

"Mmmm, that's so good."

We wound down, "Next time, I want to go further, Clare." I had a semblance of what she meant.

We were left in the cage for about another forty-five minutes. Again we chatted and lightly kissed and cuddled. Two latexed slaves came in and opened up the cage and released us. We were 'crotch' covered, but our mouths were still left open. Steel bands were put around our necks, chains connected and the two fellow slaves walked us out of the room we had been in for hours and upstairs to a kitchen. It was dark outside and I noticed there was no clock. There on a bench table were two large bowls of tagliatelle carbonara, cutlery and a large glass of white wine.

We were sat down and told to eat. The slaves stood behind us holding our chains. We ate in silence and they said nothing. As we finished, Isabelle's slaves removed our plates and placed them in the dishwasher. She came back with some raspberries and meringues, and two pills. Isabelle took hers and washed it down with her wine.

"Clare, don't fret, this is a safe form of amyl nitrate and the effect will be to get you very high, liberated, sexually sensitive and performing. It's a super buzz."

As we finished, the rest of the plates and glasses were cleared. The slave girls used a towel to freshen us up and then touched our lips up with lipstick. They undid our crotch plates and used warm towels to bathe us. A quick kiss from them down there and the plates were put back on.

We were then led through some more corridors and into a more sumptuous part of the house. Upstairs, down another corridor, and we were led into this huge, beautifully decorated and lit bedroom. Off one wall, there was this glorious, enormous, Californian King (or larger) ultramodern four poster bed. It was some 8 feet long, over 7 feet wide and at least 7.5 to 8 feet high.

The beams of the bed were certainly sturdy but sleek. It was built in black steel. The bed-head comprised of a lattice of 18 squares, 12 of which had large metal rectangular 'staples' attached to them. The foot of the bed was a strip of 12 squares and similarly stapled.

On the bed were black latex sheets and pillows, and the most noticeable thing, there was an enormous cradle in silver chains and black leather. Hanging off the staples was a plethora of different shackles. Instead of bed side tables, there were two matching long drawers, stretching down the length of the bed on either side. On top of the drawers there were lamps and I could see various spreaders, shackles, and gags.

In front of the bed were two frames, called what I was to learn, sub-stands. The bases were about 3 feet square. And in the middle there was this hurdle mechanism with an intersecting bar about a foot up, and then a well padded rounded bar at about 2 and a half feet. There were support stays holding up the posts and to these were attached ankle and wrist cuffs.

Both apparatuses and fittings were black to match the bed and architecturally were in a similar style to the bed. There was a third low long matching drawer next to the stands as well as two similarly matched, long, low, padded benches that could be placed through the gap of the hurdle under the slave. It was to these stands that we were led. Our slaves quickly attached our restraints and we were forced into a bending position looking at each other.

The slaves removed our crotch plates from their pop studs, kissed our love orifices, and then inserted into us, a ribbed very long (even longer than the previous one), grooved rubber, probe. They connected up the tubes again so I knew we were going to undergo a second stretching. Through my fly-eyes, I could see Isabelle smiling at me.

The slaves went to the drawers and two blue ziplock bags and two yellow ones emerged. They both held white panties which were ceremoniously presented to us, displaying very heavily stained gussets, but this time there was no sniffing by the girls. One blue bag white pair of panties went into my mouth and one yellow bag white pair into Isabelle's and our mouth plates were pushed on.

I immediately could taste a very strong mix of cum and pee. Then they reversed the bags and slipped them over our heads so we would inhale the opposite gussets. If I thought Elaine's or Isabelle's were delicious, these were indeed very aromatic and intense. Finally, they took out a paddle each and we received eight light-ish smacks each on our bottom cheeks. The girls then left us, closed the door, the lights dimmed in the room but with spotlights on us and over the bed. Operatic music, (the Magic Flute) started to come over a sound system.

The pill was taking effect and I was getting some very horny visions of Isabelle, Elaine and Jenny in action and their erogenous zones, almost mental pornographic pictures. Over the next 45 minutes, our probes expanded and my mental pictures intensified to the point of some highly deviant thoughts along with accelerating my transformation -("ha ha," I can hear some of you say about deviancy, given the shared experiences and thoughts here). Isabelle was also in the same sphere of mental bliss, and I presumed she already knew about these highs; I could hear a muffled mewing coming from Isabelle, and she was evidently getting well and truly turned on.

The door to our luxurious chamber opened and in walked Tammy hand-in-hand with a new woman (to both of us apparently), and one of the slaves totally ensconced in latex. (I was suspicious that it was Elaine, and Isabelle was too, I found out afterwards). There was one major difference in that she was obviously seriously gagged and her latex mask was supporting a 7 inch cock. I suspected that she was well and truly plugged and Isabelle and I afterwards thought that it was one that too her in both her love cavities, given her shuffled walk. The two women walked around us and stroked us, admiring our restraint and how we were on a high, taking in the scent we had been served.

They stood in front of us. Tammy hadn't overtly changed. The new woman was attired in a gorgeous black corset, expensive stockings and panties that seem to match Tammy's. The difference was that her corset was fuller, more heavily stayed and lacier on its trim.

She was the same height as Tammy and me, but much slimmer. I would have guessed her at a 36D, and as we were shortly to discover, breasts that had lost a bit of their tautness so that they hung down slanted towards her sides, not that they weren't attractive. Her skin was still supple and her aureoles were large, smooth and brown with very nice, prominent nipples.

Her neck was still very smooth and she had nicely defined shoulder and collar bones; there were some freckles on her chest and her arms. Her torso, allowing for its corsetry, was still very slim. Her face was still young looking, a few wrinkles, high cheekbones, green eyes, a lovely mouth, arched eyebrows, and shoulder length red-brown hair that had a little hint of grey in it. I put at her at about 50 and perhaps some Irish blood in her. She was beautifully presented and made up. Her legs and bottom were in fantastic shape. Here was a woman of some substance.

Tammy and she kissed in front of us and then each helped the other remove their panties. She paraded her cunt in front of us and I admit to gagging at the prospect of service. A lovely gash, short brown pubes fringing her labia and around her clit and extending down to her anus, but leaving her mons and those side strips of skin that front onto the labia clean.

Her lips did not see that prominent as the pink slit and the entrance to her womb were very evident. There was a little ridge between the base of her cunt and down to her anus.

"Georgie, I think we should put these new slaves to the test."

"I agree" (a very upper-class voice).

"Slave, start by removing their crotch panties, and run a separate finger each over their cunts to check their moistness, and try your chin cock on them to see that they are truly wet."

"Now, let us smell your fingers."

"Slave, get us two riding crops from the drawer."

The slave obeyed Tammy and fetched the crops and kissed the tips. Tammy went behind Isabelle and Georgie behind me. Six hard lashes came down on our high, opened-up bottoms on top of the apparatus bar; 3 on each cheek, came down which had us gagging on the panties in our mouth. Then they switched. I could feel my clit really wanting relief.

"Slave, remove their panties off their head. You may inhale them as deference to us, and then remove their mouth plates and panties gags."

"Georgie, these two are both seriously into female aromatic senses and can take all fluids, though they have yet to be tested by me on whether they truly accept period emissions. They both drink female pee, and seem to love it. Slave Isabelle will, no doubt, eat your poop and clean you fully. Isabelle will very shortly train Clare in this discipline. I can e-mail you a clip of her performance to check that she is versed in this."

"Slave, push the benches into position underneath them. And check that their anal probes are fully extended to my recommendation and add another ½ inch expansion in two minutes."

Tammy and Georgie climbed onto the benches just under us, Tammy with Isabelle and Georgie with me. The slave came across and wedged a small latex pillow under their bottom globes so as to push their cunts closer to our mouths. Our heads were hanging downwards as our bottoms were pivoted over the bar. The slave moved my pony tail to one side.

"Slave Isabelle and Clare, please us."

We went to work. The aroma on Georgie matched what I had been taking in through my nose and I supposed that Isabelle had Tammy's, which then meant I had been tasting Tammy's extracts and Isabelle, Georgie's.

The pill was really kicking in and I felt I could tunnel right up Georgie's love channel and wanted to be a part of her intimate area. I began by kissing a circle around Georgie's pinkness, stimulating the sensitive flesh of her mons, fragrant with the product of earlier orgasms and arousal. I then moved downwards to the even-more sensitive skin to either side of her luxuriant slit.

And then slowly, lovingly, I lowered my mouth onto her sex, covering her vulva and caressing the warm moist cleft with warm moist breath. Georgie began to respond, and given her domme position, started to roughly grind her spasming cunt into my face.

I went to work with my lips and tongue on Georgie's engorged clit. She seemed to really take to this and I slid the soft underside of my tongue over her, essentially brief sessions of softly sucking her clit and then taking the surrounding flesh in and out of my mouth.

Georgie started to moan and squeal in high pitches, almost girl like; this just excited me further and was enhanced when she started to plead me to continue and utter obscenities. The onslaught I laid on could not continue for much longer, and there was only one result. Georgie's erotic screaming trailed off into a high pitched squealing as the first waves of a major orgasm overcame her and her body duly responded. She came off her high as her moans fell back to a soft but continual sighing, timed as orgasmic pleasure swept over her.

Tammy was also soaking up her climatic pleasure and shaking against Isabelle's young, but trained, mouth.

As we finished, the attendant slave moved in and started to chin fuck Georgie to move her into a second phase orgasm. As this quickly arrived, I was ready to clean her up. The slave withdrew and went over to take Tammy this way, with Isabelle in 'cleaning' mode.

Tammy went to the bedside drawer and took out two large white ball and leather gags which each of them strapped into our mouths. The slave deflated our probes and removed them, sucking the probes as they emerged and rubbing them over her crotch plate. She undid my shackles one by one and I was led over to the bed.

Isabelle followed, but Tammy moved in and clamped her breasts again -- and then chose 3 small teeth clamps which the Slave had to put one on either of Isabelle's labial lips and finally the third onto her clit. Isabelle was almost in tears.

We were pushed over the bed cradle mechanism so we were lying across the bed, which must have been exquisite agony for Isabelle as the front of her cunt was pointing downwards and the clamps rubbing against the cradle leather. Tammy shackled our wrists to the side of the bed and Georgie, my right ankle and Isabelle's left ankle to the bed as well. Our other ankles were chained together. Our cunts and anuses were high up in the air and totally vulnerable to these two mistresses. Tammy and Georgie came around in front of us and chose their harnesses. These were heavy neoprene straps that took bulb plugs into their vulvas then came through a wide ring into a long, heavy, black cock with large balls. They then chose two heavy steel 7 inch vibrators and that was the last we saw as the Slave blindfolded us.

I felt one of them behind me and realised from her size and weight it was Tammy. She went down on me briefly with her tongue and then I felt the heavy vibrator enter my sheath and play along my clit. And then entry into my rear with her large penis. She started to fuck me and I sensed Georgie was in time with Isabelle as our left and right legs moved together. I could feel my clit getting increasingly wetter. And then I felt Tammy juddering on me and, as she did, a gush of fluid shot into the depths of my gurl-cunt.

12