Weekend with Elaine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wrist was into me and she now started to fuck me with her wrist and then her arm, pushing up to what felt like at least half way up her arm. What a sensation this was and I let her invade me with pleasure. As I built my excitement, she kept her rhythm but just short of a major "G spot/prostrate orgasm that was taking over my brain, she gently pulled out. I then felt her enter me with her harness and started to fuck me hard. I could feel her cumming again on her end of the harness and my prostrate unloaded, taking me into that brain orgasm as well. I was up there with her on her clouds for ages and she stayed in me for ten to fifteen minutes to come down.

She withdrew from me, released my legs, ball gag and then my wrists, and fixed back my gaffe snap. My nightie was straightened and panties put back on. Her last act was to go into her laundry bag and pulled out a lovely white Triumph pair of briefs with evidently heavy stains in them, and enveloped me again.

"I haven't been able to, or it was suggested I didn't, get my smalls laundry done. Enjoy these; you are going to sleep in these"

She took a small ankle stocking and locked them onto me around my head and nose. Her aroma bombarded my nasal senses again. Bryony pulled the covers over us and turned off the light; she snuggled into my back, I could feel her breasts and a leg over my thigh, and her right arm came over me for protection.

I woke in the morning, the light coming in and the clock saying 7.00am. I just lay there reflecting over the last few days, content with what had happened and taking in Bryony.

I couldn't move as she still had an arm holding me and her hand was down over my cunt. I could hear that the other two were awake, not least with the moans of ecstasy emerging from the other bedroom.

Probably with their noise, or because I was awake, Bryony gradually woke and smiled at me. Without saying anything, she turned around, undid her panties on me, and moved over me, placing her lovely cunt over my mouth for a morning wake-up. Her aroma from the night before was strong, but I loved it. She pulled herself up and enveloped me under her black nightie and slowly rubbed her pussy along my lips and nose to frig herself off on me. I sensed she was playing with her breasts and nipples.

She began to get very wet and then lifted herself off slightly, moving forward onto my chest, and handed me a vibrator.

"Hold this in your mouth and bring me off, Clare."

I obeyed and she lowered herself onto my oral toy and took it all into her cunt. This was what she needed and she was soon responding, heavily grinding herself on me to bring her to a climax.

"Clare, put on my harness and fuck me now." So I rolled off the bed, got into the harness, putting the smaller of the two dildos into my own cunt sheath and took her, firstly by getting as deep as I could into her vagina, and then she moved herself so I could take her anally, with the vibrator lodged in her cunt doing its pleasure work.

We lay there as we climbed down our sexual mountains.

"God, that is the way to wake up in the morning. I just love having my cunt worked over by my partner. Let's see if Fi and Isabelle are up."

We got up, straightened our nighties and walked out into the living room. Fi and Isabelle emerged, both looking pretty tired, and Isabelle still wet over her face. I went across, kissed her and picked up Fi's scent as she sensed Bryony on me. Isabelle beamed with pleasure.

"Mmmm, I do really love older women, are you ok?"

"Yes I am, and we have had a great time."

Fi was hugging Bryony, "Thanks, thanks for last night and these two. I could wrap Isi up in my bags and take her home."

Bryony replied, "I think we should make them our permanent slaves or Ladies in Waiting." She looked at the time and said, "If we are going to make our Birmingham appointment and get breakfast, we need to get moving. I know we could spend all day making love to these two, and abusing them in so many ways, but...."

Bryony ordered up a large pot of coffee and Isabelle and I went to shower together and clean up. We did this in Bryony's bathroom having firstly retrieved our clothing and to find our bags. Inside the bags, apart from some toiletries and make-up, were matching soft grey bras and boy-short panties, with a nice lace trimming and the Ring's ribbon motif. Isabelle's bottom, breasts and her mons pubis looked very red and tender with some fairly harsh marks, and almost cuts across her cheeks. I rubbed in some soothing cream for her and she responded with lingering kisses and "I will tell you later but I am ok and overall enjoyed it."

After the previous two days, this soft, clean lingerie felt really comfortable. There were also our parachute Ring suits and soft boots. We dressed and we packed.

The coffee arrived and Bryony took it at the door as the Ring's furniture need disassembling and the room put straight before the Hotel's chamber service arrived. Isabelle called Georgie's number and she answered to say that she would be there shortly and just to head down and wait; we could easily be working on an exhibition or event in Cambridge given our appearance. The coffee was big refreshment.

And then came our farewells, kisses all around and Bryony gave us each an envelope with £500 for ourselves. And to me she quietly passed two pairs of her used panties, the black ones and the white Triumph ones, from her laundry bag, with a smile and a kiss. They took our personal contact details but we did say that we thought things ought to be streamed through Georgie as she was our 'controller'. Isabelle told me later that Fi had invited her to come to New York to see the City, go shopping and to spend each night making love as well as some deviant play in the clubs there.. And she wanted her to meet her daughter.

We exited the suite and it was a little bit of an odd feeling, almost a let-down. Holding our bags, and hand in hand, we went downstairs and out into the Lobby. There was Georgie already waiting for us.

"Good morning you two, you look pretty fresh and alert for what you have, no doubt, been up to. Do you want breakfast or I can get you home, but I do want to hear how you found it and what went on?"

"Well a quick breakfast would be great."

We pulled away from the hotel and stopped at a coffee shop en-route and gave a low-down to Georgie. She seemed very happy with what we told her had happened and said she would hear from Bryony shortly as customer satisfaction was paramount. She did laugh about that though.

We drove back to the house and Elaine was already there, also in her Ring suit. She gave us all a big hug and a kiss and in we went for more coffee.

"Do you need a shower, a sleep, food?"

"Well we are all right on a shower and food for the moment but at some point we will need some sleep.

She fussed over us but was itching to hear how we had got on. And we wanted to hear about her endeavours, especially given how we had last seen her. It wasn't long before we were on Elaine's bed in our nighties and jammies. Elaine was somewhat appalled when she saw the state of Isabelle's bottom, breasts and cunt area.

"Stop fussing Mum, overall I enjoyed what Fi did to me and it's not really hurting -- a little tender maybe, but not painful. And you are a fine one to talk, show us your bottom and pussy area."

Isabelle was right there as Elaine's sexual regions were also well reddened and had received some heavy play.

"Looks like Clare has got off relatively light....this time" commented Isabelle.

Isabelle started by recounting the details of when we had left Elaine and headed to Jenny's and then the preparations and early part of the evening through to when we had parted for our respective bedrooms. I chimed in with details and Elaine had several questions. We down played the fact that Fi had taken a liking to Isabelle in part because of her young age and similarity to her daughter's age, but we did add that Fi wanted Isabelle to come to New York and meet Robin.

Isabelle then went into more detail of when Fi had teed up her labia with the fine chains and then the leash mechanism, and being pantied-up with Fi's used panties and hooded. She found it highly erotic to be controlled like that and being led blindfolded. She mentioned that she discovered later there was one more piece of equipment in Fi's room which I had not seen; this was a thin metal St Andrews Cross frame. On leading Isabelle into the room, Fi took her over to it and secured her wrists and ankles to the frame, ensuring that she was readily splayed out for ease of access.

Fi then upped the suction on Isabelle's nipples as that equipment was still in place and also pulled her labia chains even further apart. She took her time gently playing with Isabelle's now very sticky, wet, wide open cunt, both with her fingers and a couple of steel vibrators, and then she felt Fi orally taking her which gave her small judders as, apart from the sensations of her love area and through to her brain, she was still blindfolded and inhaling Fi's aromas.

As she approached a climax, Fi stopped the build-up and there was a crack right across Isabelle's bottom; Fi had taken a whippy cane and smacked her. This continued 8 times, stinging Isabelle each time, and Fi went back to more oral stimulation of Isabelle, building up her close once more. Then another stop and her bottom was assaulted again.

The cycle was repeated but, the next time, Fi targeted for Isabelle's lovely breasts for a lashing and bruising, and then it was back to her bottom to add to the redness there. Again, another cycle, and Isabelle admitted that all she wanted to do was to be allowed to cum hard and long but Fi's timing was impeccable. Just as she started to feel her orgasm coming, Fi would stop and revert back to her discipline routine. Isabelle said that her bottom was taken each cycle and each time it was sorer than the last, her breasts were whipped three times and her mons twice and, on that one, after the suction on her clit had been upped. Being whipped above her clit was the most painful to endure, but it really highlighted the pleasure part.

Finally, Fi ceased her punishment and let Isabelle out of her cuffs and the suction and chain equipment, but not the hoods; she brought her forward onto one of the boxes where she was secured with her breasts downwards and the next thing that Isabelle felt was Fi mounting her, with a double harness, from the rear and fucking her hard in the arse and then moving to her cunt. It didn't take the two of them long to hit an intense orgasm.

Fi continued on to work Isabelle and herself to an even higher intensity; she released Isabelle from her cuffs and hoods and took her on the bed conventionally and then with Isabelle riding Fi's cock.

Wind down took place with a long torrid 69 for Isabelle to bring Fi off one more time and then to bed naked, where Isabelle was cuffed by a short thong to Fi's wrist.

The morning for them had begun with a gentle wake up and Fi needing toilet attendance. Isabelle described this in detail for my edification. From a slow clean up, Isabelle had been re-secured to the Cross and a paddle used on her to avoid further marks. Fi had then placed one of the pulsing dildo sticks under Isabelle's cunt to bring her off, and then Isabelle had to render oral servitude to Fi and finally take her with one of the chin straps. It was this last time of Fi really cumming hard that Bryony and I had heard.

I described my time with Bryony.

We then looked Elaine quizzically. What had happened with her?

Elaine went into some of the history and love of pony play and how her Domme liked to bridle her up so that she responded to her Domme's commands, the control bridles being concentrated on her head and mouth, as well as her love orifices and breasts. She had even spent overnight sessions in stables, with other 'fillies' and being made to pull her Domme along in a gig, both as a single pony or in tandem. Pleasure sexually came in a number of different ways from the use of whips, pussy marking and sexual and oral servitude to her Domme and her ponies. Her Domme had had some concerns about her relationship with Mark and though, while she wasn't going to totally put Elaine off Mark, it needed to be brought under a better balance, not least in her servitude to other women in the Ring. Hence, this "punishment and pleasure" session that we had witnessed.

Elaine mentioned that she had been somewhat nervous at the outset but was soon into the session as the Domme and her slaves exerted their control over her. She said that by the time we had visited her, she had been in that position for over two hours at least and had been brought to climax and whipped five times, as well as having to serve her Domme orally, all the time using the same film footage of Elaine in action. The stretching of her anus and the presence of that wand had been sensational and she entered a state of almost continual orgasm and, by the time, we had seen her, would just cum on touch.

After we had gone, and she had no idea where we were being sent except to outside the House, she was put through three more cycles of this torture and pleasure, to the point she was almost collapsing.

When she was 'let down', the slaves picked her up and took her through the ante room and she was wiped down with soft cloths and cream rubbed into her welts. She was allowed to take in a large "Smoothie" for some nutrition and fluid. The slaves had then dressed her in this very thin, soft leather suit that completely encased her, but again with a studded 'plate' for access to her cunt and anus. The suit covered her head as well impersonalising but she could see, breathe and use her mouth. Before closing up the plate, the slaves inserted large plugs into both her cunt and anus, and the plate was designed with a heavy ridge in to separate her labia and a rough area over her clit. Similarly on the inside of her chest, the leather was studded to make her nipples more sensitive to the touch.

Apparently, she was secured to this low trolley facing upwards and taken by the slaves to the stable room and then left there to contemplate. Two of the stable girls had appeared and lowered themselves onto Elaine for her oral servitude, effectively queening her and controlling Elaine's breathing and mouth pleasure, whilst they roughly played with her cunt and anus through the plate.

Mark had then appeared and volunteered to fuck her to which she said that she couldn't as she was so tender and, that being so open, she would probably not even feel him in her. Instead, she took him into her mouth and gave him some satisfaction orally. A slave appeared and asked him to step away, leaving her facially encrusted with his cum. Another stable girl appeared twenty minutes later, cleaned up her eyes, nose and mouth and then climbed on top of her for her pleasure.

Finally her Domme had appeared and had her plate removed and the plugs out. Elaine had to again pleasure her Domme orally before she took this enormous harness out and fucked her hard and long and to both of them having an ecstatic orgasm, with the threat from the Domme that if she wanted real cock in the future it should be from her Domme's strap-ons or from her Domme's equine stable.

She was then led off to a bedroom, stripped and showered by two slaves, treated for her redness and welts, and then was orally brought off for a last time. She was then put into heavily cotton ribbed briefs and tight bra, along with a heavy cotton nightie. She too had spent the rest of the night taking in her equine Domme's riding aromas, before being cleaned up in the morning and heading back home.

So, there we were, more comfortably attired in our nightwear, sharing more stories and kisses and cuddles before we were all asleep for a long nap, before a long sensual, gentle ménage-a trois later that day. And, yes, I ended up with some personal toilet training from both Elaine and Isabelle to cement my role that I was, and would be, their attendant

I have been invited back for a much longer trip shortly. Isabelle wanted me to stay then and there. We are firming the dates up but in essence it will be to see Elaine and Isabelle and, I do hope to go into longer training sessions with Tammy and Georgie, or who they nominate. Will it involve escorting again? I have no idea, but apparently Bryony and Fi were enthralled with both of us girls and Isabella and I certainly enjoyed the experience; we did have an advantage in being able to rely on the judgment of those experienced practitioners of the Sapphic art.

12