Weekend with Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Spending a Saturday away from town, how hard can it be?
9.7k words
4.49
18.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second part of the story. If you need information about the characters, you should read the first part too. I hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry for any errors this story contains (as I have mentioned, I'm not a native speaker). Please do not forget to vote and comment. First part was read more than 8,500 times but there were only two comments. I want to read your thoughts about this story.

*****

The next morning Kate woke up late. She looked the clock on the wall across the bed, it was eleven thirty. Jenny was gone and the house was completely silent. Where had they gone? It was Saturday, the second day of their holiday in the seaside. The only think she could hear was the sound of the waves hitting the rocks. It was March, but a rather cold March. Thankfully, Rick's house was properly heated, she hoped that the floor might be warmer today, she knew she was going to spend a lot of time kneeling or on her fours. After using the bathroom she went to the kitchen to see if there was any breakfast. There was fresh coffee, toast bread, honey, strawberry marmalade and Nutella. She wondered if there was any butter and orange juice, so she opened the fridge. When she closed it, she discovered that Jenny had written her a note.

"Eat your breakfast and then prepare yourself for us, you will find everything you need on top of the couch. Love you, Jenny."

Kate read the note and left it by her side. She didn't eat much, but she enjoyed the hot coffee, it was very tasty, like the ones they serve on good cafes. Before leaving, she put everything in the dishwasher, she was happy they had one. She liked ironing, cooking and other chores, but she hated to do the dishes. She went straight to the living room, with her heart pounding hard, although she knew that probably there were the same clothes as yesterday. But there were not only clothes. There was a short blue dress, similar to the purple one she was wearing yesterday, a pair of fresh black stockings, suspenders, her heels, a black thong, but also her butt plug and the cuffs for her legs.

She took everything with her and went to the bedroom to get ready. When she touched the thong, she realised it was wet, she smelled it and it was definitely used, by Jenny. She remembered what she told her yesterday and quickly understood the purpose of it. She put on the dress, the suspenders and the stockings and then she licked the plug to ease its way into her bottom. She had one leg on the bed and one on the floor in order to have the best access to her asshole. The plug gave her the same sense of fullness that she liked, and this time it didn't hurt that much. She was wondering if she could keep it, she wanted to but at the same time she was ashamed to ask for things like these. Afterwards, she cuffed her ankles, used a hair tie to create a ponytail and looked herself on the mirror. She turned around and pulled up her dress to see her plugged ass. It was white, like when they began. She thought she was silly that she hadn't tried anything with her ass before, Jenny had told her many times how much she liked anal play but she was refusing even to give it a try. She was already wet and she wanted desperately to finger herself but she knew that if she did, it might lead to a punishment and it was still early in the day. Instead of masturbating, she put the wet satin thong into her mouth and dropped on her fours. She crawled to the living room, thinking about where she should wait for them. She chose the place in front of the couch, there was a carpet there so it would hurt her knees less.

With her eyes closed and no one else in the house, she had enough time to think about what happened yesterday. She was expecting more beatings, more torture maybe but less humiliation. She liked it though. Some years back she wouldn't understand why someone would wear a collar and be treated, in some respects, like an animal. Even Jenny didn't tell her that and she knew why. It was too difficult for anyone else to understand and she wasn't going to tell anybody about her experience. But she was lucky, she had two people that she trusted and that they seemed to love her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the car's engine. She heard them unlocking the front door; she was locked inside the whole time. Not that she was going to go anywhere. Jenny noticed her and went near her.

"Good morning pet. I see you read my note." She told her and removed the thong from her mouth.

"Good morning Mistress. I did exactly what you had written."

"Good girl. And you understood why I have left you this. Did you like my thong?"

"Yes Mistress. I like being gagged with it"

"Now keep it." Jenny gave it to her and left for a moment.

When she returned she had Kate's collar. She sat on the couch in front of Kate and she secured the collar on her neck. She attached the leash and pulled the blonde girl to kiss her.

"That is the reward for a good girl. Now put this again in your mouth and wait for your mistress to come back"

While waiting for Jenny, she realised she hadn't seen Rick at all. She heard his voice when they came back but nothing after that. Jenny came back a few minutes later; she was wearing a red skirt and a white shirt, with most of the buttons open and with no bra, alongside the usual stockings and heels. She freed Kate's mouth and told her,

"Do you like me slave?"

"Yes Mistress. You're very hot."

"Will you obey my orders pet?"

"Yes Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me."

"Good. We will be alone for some time. Rick had a problem and went back to the city. He will come again before the end of the day."

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, he is. I didn't exactly understand what happened; he just told me that he has to leave."

"He knows better"

"He does. Kate why are you staring at my feet? Do you like them?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You want to lick them?"

"Very much. Can I?"

"Only if you ask politely"

"Please Mistress, may I worship your feet?"

"Honestly, I wasn't ever expecting you asking me to lick my feet. But yes you may. Come here while I'm wearing my shoes and kiss the top of my feet."

"Yes Mistress, right away." Kate replied and lowered her head to reach Jenny's feet, her ponytail touched the floor. She couldn't recognise herself. What was she doing? But when she kissed it, she forgot all of these. She just focused on giving her Mistress the maximum pleasure.

She kissed both them and Jenny told her to remove the heels and start licking. Kate willingly obeyed, she ran her soles multiple times, from the one end to the other. She then took the toes in her mouth, Jenny had smaller feet than her so it was easy. She kept sucking them like a cock. Jenny wouldn't believe the change of her friend. She had closed her eyes and she seemed to enjoy so much what she was doing, she couldn't pretend. Before she finished, Jenny put both her feet on Kate's face.

"Do you like having your mistress' feet on your face pet?"

"Yes Mistress." Kate kept her eyes closed and was enjoying the wet feel of Jenny's feet on her face.

Moments after Jenny had worn her shoes again, the doorbell rang.

"Oh God." Jenny had no idea of who might be in the front door. They shouldn't see Kate for sure, people in the countryside talk too much. Within minutes they would all be informed of what was happening in the house. Or at least what they believed was happening.

"Go to the kitchen, take the thong and stay quiet, got it?" Jenny instructed her while she was buttoning up her shirt.

It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra but she had to open the door. Kate went to the kitchen and knelt next to the table, where she couldn't be seen unless someone was actually in the kitchen. She put the wet thong in her mouth again to prevent herself from making any sound. She tried to listen to the conversation. It was an old lady, probably some kind of an aunt that saw Rick's car yesterday and thought to pay him a visit. Jenny was trying to avoid her, she told her that Rick was away for a while and that she was his girlfriend. The old lady insisted on waiting for him, she claimed she hadn't seen him for years. She had brought a fruit cake as a welcome gift. Kate then noticed that Jenny had left her mobile on the kitchen table. She took it and texted Rick. After less than a minute the house phone rang. Jenny answered it; she was surprised at first to hear his voice. When she ended the call she said,

"It was Rick. He said he will be late. But he asked me to invite you for dinner tonight."

"Oh did he? That's very kind. You could come to my house. I think he might like the same food as when he was a child."

"I'll tell him to call you to sort everything out"

"Good. I have a question for you, a bit personal though. Have you two been dating for a long time?"

"A couple of months. We met at a party of a common friend."

"He is a good kid. And you are very beautiful. I hope he takes good care of you."

"He does, he does. There is no doubt about that."

"All right, it's time for me to leave now. It was nice meeting you Jenny. Don't forget to remind Rick to call me for tonight"

"I will. Bye."

Jenny sighed with relief when she closed the door. At last they got rid of her, for now. She went straight to the kitchen to find Kate. She pulled her leash to lead her back to the living room and at the same time she dialed Rick's number with her other hand. Kate could easily hear what he was saying.

"Hi babe, is she gone?"

"She is. She told me to go to her house for dinner, I don't know what you think."

"I don't really know. What will Kate eat?"

"We'll cook her something. Look, the longer she stays in this house, the less chances we have to keep Kate's presence a secret. And how the hell did she see your car?"

"No idea at all. Maybe she saw some lights and came closer to check."

"If you are going to eat with her, I need something to wear. I only have short dresses and skirts to wear at home. Do you still have my house's key?"

"Yes I think I do."

"Okay, could you bring me a longer skirt, a bra and a pair of tights?"

"Yes, no problem. I'll stop by before I leave."

"Good. And bring my boots too."

"Sure. Look, I have to go. We'll talk later. All right?"

"Don't forget to call your aunt. And tell her not to cook shrimps or something like that. I'm allergic"

"As you wish, Ms. Jenny. Bye. And take good care of Kate."

"I will. Bye"

She looked Kate in the eyes.

"Good girl, you helped your mistress a lot, you will be rewarded later." She told her and took the wet panties from her mouth.

"Thank you, Mistress." Kate smiled.

"Grab the thong with your teeth, go the bedroom, there is a bag for the laundry. Leave it there and bring the handcuffs and their key with you." Jenny ordered her and unclipped the leash.

"Yes Mistress" Kate agreed and left the room crawling.

When she came back, Jenny told her to sit on the edge of the couch. She took the handcuffs and tied her hands behind her back and then attached the leash once more

"Now come here, you need to take care of other parts of my body that you didn't yesterday", she told her and moved her hair. "Kiss my neck." She continued.

Kate started kissing her neck passionately. She was using her tongue and her teeth to make it more intense. Meanwhile Jenny put her hands on Kate's boobs, she liked the feeling. They weren't big, Kate had always wished she had bigger ones. Jenny slowly moved her hands down Kate's body, she reached her bald pussy and inserted a finger. She was very wet already. Jenny wiped the wet finger on Kate's dress and pulled her ponytail to make her stop.

"My Goodness Katie, your tongue drives me crazy. Now come and take care of my nipples. Suck them until I tell you to stop." Jenny told her and unbuttoned her shirt.

Kate silently lowered her head and began licking her mistress' breast. She knew how much pleasure this can give a woman, she loved it too. It was the first time she was doing it. Jenny was moaning lightly and was holding Kate's ponytail, she could feel the cold chain of Kate's collar touching her body.

"Bite it pet." Ordered her and felt suddenly Kate's teeth biting her nipple but then her tongue to relieve her from any pain.

Kate repeated it a couple times and Jenny guided her head to her other nipple as well.

She dragged her away from her boobs and slapped her lightly in the face. Then she fingered herself and slid her fingers into Kate's mouth in order to clean them. Kate was sucking them hungrily, she was waiting really turned on but she knew she wasn't allowed to cum yet. Before Jenny was close to cum, she stopped and pointed the floor in front of her with her index. Kate knelt in that position, her hands were still tied behind her back. Jenny pulled her skirt up, used the leash to bring Kate's head closer and put her legs on Kate's back, "locking her up" in her position. Kate started slowly, she was parting Jenny's lips with her tongue and was feeling the moisture of her friend. She had now closed her eyes again, she couldn't do anything else but to enjoy it. She tried using her tongue to fuck Jenny but it wasn't that effective so she concentrated on the clit.

"Kate, make your mistress cum, now. Faster Kate."

Jenny was now shouting so loud that someone could have heard her from the doorstep.

Kate's tongue was now working at full speed, she was using it alongside her lips and her teeth, she tried to bite lightly Jenny's pussy lips, but Jenny didn't respond at all. She was too busy moaning and pushing Kate's head against her body with her free hand. Luckily for Kate, it didn't take too long to reach an orgasm. Kate had her mouth wide open because she wanted to taste every drop of Jenny's juices. When Jenny was done, she removed the cuffs from Kate's wrists but gagged her using the black ball gag. Kate didn't like it very much, at least it was small and not so uncomfortable. Jenny pulled the leash and lead Kate to the master bedroom. She told her to lie on the bed and then she released her ankles for some moments before tying them again, using the stockings she was wearing yesterday, to the bedposts. She took a deep purple scarf she had brought and put it on Kate's eyes so now her friend was completely blind. The normal handcuffs were used to tie Kate's hands on the bed, she was now unable to move either her hands or her legs. Obviously her legs were not that tight but she wasn't going to test them.

"There is something we have to agree before I begin." Jenny told her and freed Kate's mouth

"What is it?" Kate replied.

"Maybe your limits will be a bit tested. And you won't be able to speak so we have to agree about what is going to be the safeword's replacement."

"Ok, what do you have in mind?"

"Are you able to clap your hands?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good. So I suggest that two claps mean that you are close to your limits. Three claps mean stop."

"Yes Mistress" was Kate's response and Jenny kissed her on her lips. She opened her mouth waiting for her tongue but instead all she got was her gag.

Jenny left the room and returned after a few minutes. Any moment seemed like an eternity for Kate who was tied on the bed with her legs wide open. Jenny placed another pillow under Kate's head so she would be more comfortable and put a pair of in-ear headphones on her ears. She connected them to a device and turned on the music. Probably it was Jenny's phone, she couldn't recognise the song. It was just a melody, with no lyrics. It wasn't cheerful but it was easy to listen. Now Kate couldn't hear a single thing Jenny was saying or doing. That wasn't helping her much, she was very nervous indeed about what was going to happen, although she expected some kind of a vibrator, the same one they had used on her the previous day when they let her cum.

This time though Jenny started slowly. She used only her finger to test Kate's wetness. The sub girl was clearly enjoying her touch but she wanted more. But she couldn't ask for it. She wasn't the one making the decisions. She tried to relax and focus on Jenny's touch and the music. Jenny was now inserting slowly two fingers into her friend's wet pussy and Kate was trying to groan through her gag. After a few minutes of her slow fuck, Jenny wiped her fingers on Kate's cheeks and neckline, meanwhile Kate was wondering whether Jenny was going to let her come or she was just torturing her. She thought she had good performance on her duties; she was going to be rewarded. Suddenly, she felt something invading her, she didn't know what it was. It wasn't clearly a dildo, it had a different shape, it was rounder. Jenny pushed it and Kate realised that it was a ball, it was obviously the first time anything like that entered her. And it wasn't just one. A second one was inside her seconds later, she was now totally full. She had a ball on her mouth, two balls on her pussy and a plug on her ass. Jenny turned the vibrator on and touched Kate's clit with it. Kate was already turned on and she could feel the balls moving inside her. It was unbelievable. It was better than everything else she had experienced. Her gag was preventing her from shouting. Jenny was enjoying watching her friend coming closer to her climax, she knew the feeling. Kate didn't last long. She felt her whole body erupting, giving her the best orgasm of her life. Each time was better than the previous one. When she was done, Jenny turned the vibrator off, slowly removed the balls from Kate's body, she stopped the music and loosened her ball gag so Kate was able to speak again.

"Thank you Mistress" was the first thing she said.

"You're welcome babe." Jenny replied and brought the beads closer to Kate's mouth. She welcomed them and licked the juices they were covered with.

Then Jenny released her hands and legs and kissed her passionately, their tongues fighting with each other for several minutes.

"Do you want to use the toilet?" Jenny asked when they finished.

"Yes Mistress, can I?"

"Of course." Jenny untied the scarf from Kate's eyes and unclipped the leash. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen" She continued.

"I wasn't expecting that you come on your fours" Jenny laughed when she saw her friend crawling.

Kate didn't reply, she just smiled to her friend.

"I thought the cake Rick's aunt gave us would be quite good. And I think it is. Here, give it a try" Jenny told her and fed her a piece of it.

"Oh, this is very good. Mine isn't even as half as good as this one."

"Do you want your Mistress to feed you?"

Kate nodded her head and Jenny gave her more pieces until she had eaten a couple of slices.

"Now clean my fingers pet" she ordered her and slid two of her fingers into her mouth which Kate licked them clean.

"Pets usually drink from a bowl but I don't have a clean one so you will drink from a glass with a straw" she continued and gave her water.

"Thank you Mistress" Kate told her when she emptied the glass.

"Good girl. Now follow me."

Jenny walked to the living room with Kate just a step behind her on her fours. Jenny took a seat on the couch with Kate in front of her kneeling.

"I think that now you're following orders because you want to and not because you're afraid of punishment, right Kate?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. That means that there is no need for you to be cuffed or gagged for long periods of time. Except when you are being punished or you need to be quiet."

"You know better, Mistress."

"Yesterday you told me that you didn't like licking my asshole. And despite how much I enjoy it, I can understand your concern and I don't want you to do things that you don't like. So ass worship will be included on our play only as a punishment."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I don't know what you think of me and Rick, but