Weekend With Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Jodi's Mom introduces her to lesbian sex.
2.2k words
4.26
209.4k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj48
jj48
24 Followers

As I walked through the front door I realized that I wasn't a High School student any more. With a tough two weeks of exams behind me I was looking forward to my summer job working at a local pub and waiting for acceptance into college. I was alone in the house. Mom was out somewhere and Dad was away on business and not expected to be back before next week. Two weeks of studying can create a lot of built up energy so to burn it off I changed into my running clothes and took off on a three mile run. I ran cross-country for the track team at school. I wasn't a big star or anything like that. It was that I liked running and it was a good way to keep my weight down.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jodi and I am 19 years old. I am 5'7" with brown hair and eyes and I guess my best feature is my long slender legs. Now back to my story. It was a very warm Friday afternoon and by the time I got home from running I was really sweating. I went into the laundry room and took off my running shirt and bra and threw them in the hamper along with my shorts and panties. Still being alone in the house, I ran naked upstairs to have a shower. I got a fresh pair of panties from my room and went into the bathroom. I got out my razor and shaving cream and proceeded to shave my legs and underarms. I turned around to look at myself in the mirror and I really wasn't unhappy with what I saw. I saw a nice 34-23-33 frame and a pair of nice 34C tits. I wasn't the greatest looking girl at school but I could hold my own against most of the girls. During the last two weeks, I had also neglected my pussy. I usually keep my pussy shaved during the warmer weather and I let it grow full from time to time in the winter. I usually keep a closely cropped triangle of hair just above my slit. I put some shaving cream on my pussy and carefully removed the short hair from my lips.

Hopping into the shower I washed off the sweat from my run. I turned off the

water and got out of the shower and began to dry myself. I was almost done when the door suddenly opened. It was Mom. "Oh I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't think anyone was home and I had to pee so bad I just barged in." Mom looked pretty embarrassed as she had always respected my privacy after I reached puberty.

"Don't worry about it," I chuckled. " I'll turn my back until you're finished."

I turned my back and continued to dry myself while Mom slid down her shorts and panties and sat. I heard the toilet flush and Mom said, "It's OK you can turn around now." I turned around there was Mom standing in front of me completely naked. . My Mom, Jill, stood as tall as me, 5'7'' with shoulder length wavy brunette hair. I was so shocked to see Mom standing there naked I dropped my towel. I stared at Mom's body as she stood in front of me. Mom was a nice 36-26-38. She wore a 36DD bra and despite her 50 years her tits barely sagged at all. My eyes went lower and stopped at her beautiful pussy. The lips were perfectly shaped. Her pussy was bare except for a pencil thin line of hair starting just above her clit. I could feel my own clit start to harden as I took in her luscious body.

I could see Mom's eyes scanning my body and when she locked her eyes on my trimmed slit I really got turned on. I could feel my pussy juices starting to flow a bit. Without a word Mom walked toward me, took me in her arms and gave me a deep long kiss. She worked her tongue deep into my mouth at the same time caressing one of my tits. She took my nipples and started to roll it between her fingers until they became rock hard. She then started to suck my nipples and gently took them between her teeth. My body was reeling with pleasure. I had never felt anything like it. She took my hand and placed it over her own tits. They felt heavy but very soft and smooth. I followed Mom's lead and started to play with her nipples in the same manner as she did.

I felt Mom's hand drifting lower to my stomach and ever so slowly down to my smooth outer pussy lips. As she slowly traced her fingers around my pussy I had to hold on to the sink to keep my balance. I was trembling with pleasure. All this time Mom's mouth was going lower kissing my tits and stomach. I started to moan with pleasure as Mom's mouth neared my pussy. Mom knelt in front of me so she was staring directly at my moist pussy. She started to kiss my slit with little pecks that sent waves of pleasure through my trembling body. Using her tongue, Mom parted my lips to reach my pink inner folds. I let a moan and said, "That feels so good Mommy don't stop."

Mom licked her way down to my dripping love hole and back to my hard throbbing clit. She took my clit in her mouth and gently sucked making me shake all over again. "Oh God Mommy," I said, "This is so wonderful." I started to push my pussy harder into Mom's face giving her better access to my wanting clit. As I rocked my hips back and forth faster and faster, Mom was sucking my clit harder. "Please Mommy don't stop," I cried, "Don't stop." My begging got Mom sucking harder and faster until I felt my orgasm coming. "Harder Mommy harder," I screamed, "I'm going to cum." Mom obliged by taking my clit between her teeth and gently rolling my clit with her tongue between her teeth while sucking hard. I felt the wave of pleasure building inside me. I stiffened as my orgasm hit. "Oh God Mommy I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Mom kept licking until my orgasmic spasms subsided. She stood up and kissed me. I could taste the sweetness of my pussy on her lips.

"Now its your turn," Mom said smiling. I took her beautiful heavy tits in my hand and started to play with her nipples. They were already hard from the excitement of eating my pussy. I sucked her nipples and lowered my hand slowly downward. I traced my hand around her outer lips and knelt. I could smell her sex. I saw the gleam of pussy juice on her inner thighs. I tasted her sweet juices for the first time as I kissed her wet slit.

Mom started to slowly pump her hips as I continued kissing her. I worked my tongue between her lips to her pink inner folds. I ran my tongue up and down her slit lapping up all the juices I could. As my tongue reached her love hole Mom said, "Fuck me with your tongue baby. I want to feel you inside me." I shoved my tongue up her hole as far as I could which released a stream of juice that ran into my mouth. I pulled out my tongue and shoved it in again which made Mom shudder. "That's it baby keep fucking me," she said. As I was fucking her with my tongue Mom was furiously rubbing her stiff clit. As Mom's movement s became faster I could sense she was close to her orgasm. I gently moved her hand away from her clit and placed my mouth directly on her love bud and began to suck and lash it with my tongue. "That's it baby," she moaned, " Suck my clit hard make me cum."

The faster she moved the harder I sucked. "Oh fuck baby. Suck me hard. I am going to spill my load," Mom cried. I sucked again a little harder and I felt Mom stiffen and she cried, "I'm cuumming. Oh fuck I'm cummmmmmmming." At that I felt a gush of pussy juice stream down my chin and on to my tits. Mom was still grinding her pussy into my face and begging me to suck her again as she felt another orgasm coming. I felt another gush of pussy cum and then Mom relaxed. "That was great baby," she said. I stood up and Mom took one of my tits into her mouth and began to lick her cunt juices from my tits.

When Mom was finished with my tits we got into the shower together to clean up. Mom picked up her clothes off the floor and went into her bedroom. I slipped into my panties and looked at my self in the mirror. My mind was spinning. Was I a lesbian? Is Mom a lesbian? I certainly enjoyed having my pussy eaten and I enjoyed Mom eating me and the taste of Mom's juices was exciting. I knew I would have to have a long chat with Mom about this.

I went into my room and put on a bra, T-shirt and shorts and went downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen pouring a glass of wine for both of us. She had on a sheer T-shirt with no bra that exposed her areolas and nipples. We sat on the deck and chatted about everything except the episode in the bathroom, which was fine with me, because I still needed time to think about it. "Let's have Chinese tonight and then watch a DVD,"Mom said.

"OK that's a good idea," I replied. We had another glass of wine while we were waiting for the food to arrive.

When the deliveryman came, his eyes bulged when he saw Mom standing there proudly displaying her tits through the flimsy material. Mom laughed and said, " He'll want to be the first to deliver to this house from now on." After supper and another glass of wine we went into the family room to watch a DVD. It was a special video from Mom's collection. It involved four lesbian women making love to each other in different scenarios. The way they went about making love was really turning me on. I could feel my juices flow and my clit getting stiff. About half way through the video Mom took off her tee shirt exposing her beautiful tits. She started to caress her nipples making them hard and erect.

I started to rub my crotch through my shorts and then moved my hand up my shorts and rubbed my moist cunt through the material of my panties. I was surprised to see how wet my panties were. I undid my shorts and slid them off along with my tee shirt and bra. I was now sitting there with only my panties on. I started to caress my clit through my panties as the action on the screen started to heat up. I looked as if all four women were going to come at the same time. Meanwhile Mom had stripped naked and was fingering in her snatch while rubbing her clit with the other hand. "All these women are gong to come at once and I want to come with them," Mom said. I watched Mom getting more and more aroused as were the women in the video. I was getting close to coming also.

I slid my hand under my panties and started to rub my clit harder. I watched Mom as she paced herself with the women on the screen. The women on the screen where moaning louder. "It is going to happen now," Mom said as she rubbed faster. All of a sudden all the women on the screen started to scream as their orgasms started. Mom let out a scream and moaned, "Oh fuck I'm cummmming too." A gush of pussy juice shot out over her thighs.

All this excitement brought me to a shuddering orgasm. I felt the wave of pleasure roll over me. I collapsed into Mom's arms and we hugged for awhile as we recovered. Mom got up and poured a glass of wine for both of us. We sat beside each other on the couch, watched a comedy and sipped our wine. When I finished I leaned over and gave Mom a long deep kiss and said, "I'm off to bed now. Thank you Mommy". I took the glasses into the kitchen and went upstairs to bed. I underssed and slid into bed naked. My mind was spinning with the events of the day. I knew I would have to have a talk to Mom about what happened.

A few minutes later the bedroom door opened. "Do you want some company tonight?" she said.

"Ok Mommy," I replied. Mom slid into bed behind me, put her arm around me and cupped one of my breasts in her hand as she gently rubbed her pussy against my ass.

"Good night baby," she said.

"Good night Mommy," I replied.

jj48
jj48
24 Followers