Weekend With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gave one more push and unloaded a stream of pussy juice like I had never seen before. I shot out and covered Mom’s thighs, the dildo, my thighs and pussy and soaked the bed sheets.

“Don’t stop baby,” Mom said. Keep fucking me. I kept pounding the dildo into Mom until she screamed, “I’m going to cum again. I want you to fuck me doggie style.”

I pulled out of Mom, she quickly got on all fours and spread her legs. I moved in behind her between her legs. Mom reached in between her legs and guided the dildo into her soaking wet cunt. I started to pound her again. Mom shot her ass backward to meet my forward thrusts.

Three strokes later, Mom was screaming again. “I’m cummmmming I’m cumming. Mom let another stream of pussy juice flow, which soaked my pussy and thighs.

Mom remained on all fours. She was spent. I stayed inside Mom gently moving the dildo around inside her as Mom recovered.

“I don’t remember squirting that much before. It was like a flood,” Mom said. I pulled out of Mom’s pussy and she rolled over on her back. I moved up so Mom could lick her pussy juices from the cock. Mom licked the dildo while I caressed her lovely tits.

Mom finished and sat up. She hugged me and said, “That was a wonderful fuck baby.”

“Let’s get cleaned up and relax on the deck,” Mom said

We got into the shower and washed the pussy juices off each other. We dried each other and went into Mom’s bedroom to change the sheets. We were still naked when we made the bed. I watched Mom’s tits sway when she bent over. I walked over behind her, put my arms around her and took her tits in my hands. I kissed the back of her neck and ran my tongue down her back and kissed her luscious ass.

“You are so beautiful and sexy Mommy,” I said.

“Thank you honey,” she replied. So are you. We had better stop now or we will never leave here,” Mom chuckled.

I went into my room and put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I didn’t bother with a bra or panties. I went down stairs and met Mom in the kitchen she had opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses.

We sat on the deck beside each other and sipped our wine. Occasionally we would kiss or pet each other on the tits or crotch. This was a quiet time. A time to relax after the passionate goings on earlier in the day. Mom didn’t want to cook. So we had some left over Chinese.

When we had finished eating, Mom said, “I am really tired. I think I’m going to bed.”

“OK Mommy,” I replied. “I’ll clean up here.”

Mom walked over to me and took her in my arms and said,” I’m very lucky to have you as a daughter.” With that, she gave me hard passionate kiss. “Good night baby,” she said.

“Good night Mommy,” I replied.

Mom went off to bed leaving me alone in the kitchen. I cleaned up and flipped the dishwasher on. I took the rest of the wine out to the hot tub. I took off my shorts and shirt and slid in. The bubbles from the jets relaxed me as my thoughts went back to the events of the day. My pussy was still tingling from having that beautiful cock inside me. I could feel my clit start to get hard. I started to caress my tits and squeeze my nipples. I continued play with my tits with one hand as the other slowly drifted down to my awakening clit. As I rubbed my clit small waves of pleasure went through me. At this point I wanted my cunt full again. I eased two fingers in and started to slowly move them in and out. With my cunt full and my clit being massaged, I could feel my orgasm starting to build. As the orgasmic pleasure washed over me I thought my day ended just like it started.

12