Weekend with the Boys

Story Info
My son and his friend use me.
896 words
4.07
57.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billluc
billluc
7 Followers

Growing up I did a lot of the normal things guys do, checked out playboys and jerked off with a buddy. One time we took two pairs of his sister's panties and wore them. We never touched each other and we turned our interest to girls. I also checked out the other guys in the locker room but never acted on anything. Then in college my roommate and I had a three way with this girl he was dating and we played with each other and sucked each other. The following weekend he crawled in my bed and we made out. I let him fuck me and he sucked me off. That all really freaked me out and finished our friendship.

Fast forward my years and I a happily married man with 2 grown kids. Last weekend this all changed. I have always been into seeing guys in panties and check it out on porn sites often. So back to last weekend. My wife and daughter-in-law went to some women's retreat and my son spent the weekend with an old friend from high school. I had a few beers with them Friday night and turned in early because I had a half day of work on Saturday.

When I got home about 12:30 in the afternoon I noticed my camcorder was sitting out on the table in the den. The guys were always filming funny things so I decided to check it out. It was them playing truth or dare and my son Steve said he would do it if Jake his buddy would. The next thing I saw was them stripping down and putting on pairs of his wife's thongs and dancing in front of the camcorder. I heard a noise and looked up and there stood my son in a pair of basketball shorts. He walked over to me and pulled them down and was still wearing a lacy black thong. He was completely shaved smooth and when I asked about it he said his wife liked him shaved smooth and asked me how I liked his thong because he had seen pics on my laptop. He said I should shave and that it felt good, I told him I was nerves about cutting myself and he said not to worry he would help.

The next thing I know I'm standing there in front of my son as he trims my hair back with a pair of scissors. He told me to jump into the shower and wash up real well and he would shave me smooth. When I got out he had me sit on the foot of the bed and lean back as he started to shave me. He was just about done and I was as hard as a rock. He was shaving under my balls when his finger touched my hole. He was standing beside me and when I turned my head to tell him to stop he had pulled the panties to the side and his hard cock was right there, before I could say anything he slipped it between my lips. He only pumped it in and out a few times when his buddy Jake walked in, he was wearing a white thong and he looked a little longer and thicker than my son Steve.

Steve pulled his dick out and Jake slipped his in. Steve spit on my asshole a started to finger fuck me with his finger, pretty soon he had 2 in me. He put my legs over his shoulders was pushing his dick into me. There I was a 50 year old man with my 24 year old son bareback me with is best friend feeding me his dick. It didn't take long and I could feel Jake's cock start to swell and he blew in my mouth and pulled out and shoot the last 2 blast on my face and hair. I also was shooting the hardest and most I ever had all over my chest and hitting my own face. Steve was moaning load and filled my guts with his seed, then pulled out and finished Cumming on my cock and balls. I looked up and there was Jake filming me getting fucked and sucking 2 younger guys wearing panties. I was cover in cum and my cock was still as hard as a rock.

I was licking Jakes balls and he was hard again. They said they had something for me a got out a pair of panties and a school girl's costume they picked up at a costume store. They even had hose for me to wear. They had me get on my hands and knees and Jack pushed his thick cock into my ass that was well lubed with my son's cum. Steve feed me his cock and it smelled like ass and cum. They were filming me as they spit roasted me. They pinched my nipples and jerked me off in to a glass and when they had both cum they feed me my cum. Later we watched the moving and I noticed they never showed their faces just mine with cum all over it and a cock in my mouth. Next weekend the three of us our planning on going deer hunting and they said they would have for fun lined up for me, I can't wait.

billluc
billluc
7 Followers