Weekend With the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing naked, with lust all over their face, stoof my father and brother in law. They both had erections and were watching us as Lupita and I continued to pound our pussies together. James came to the bed and knelt down to lick my nipple as Jon Went to Lupitas side and began to kiss her. James tounge on my tit sent me over the edge and soon I was cumming. I had been fantasing about this man since I met him yesterday and now seeing him here, ready to fuck me, got me thrilled. Lupita didnt have a chance to cum because when James seen that I was done he quickly pulled me away from her. Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me on top of him and positioned his hard cock at the entrance of my hole. When it was just right I plunged my pussy down on his 9 inch dick and began to ump up and down on his cock.

Looking over, I saw that Lupita had her clothes back on and was making her way out of the room. Jon came up behind me and put his arms around me to grasp my tits while he bent his head down to kiss and lick my neck. James was sweating and moaning and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my pussy.

“Mmmmmmm Chrissy. Fuck me hard. Call me daddy baby, call me Daddy! “ he yelled as I continued to pump my cunt up and down his hard shaft. “Oh Daddy!! Oh Daddy!!” I screamed as I felt his dick contract and a warm gush shoot into my pussy. I tightened my pussy muscles as he pushed his body up as far as it would go. Jon soon pulled me off of my father in law and had me bent over so he could shove his cock in my already wet pussy. He slide smoothly in and out while I took James dick in my mouth and sucked all the cum off of it. Surprised that he could still maintain an erection since my husband would not have been able to, I continued to lick and suck his dick while Jon fucked me hard.

We were loud and fucked each other hard. No position was to hard for all three of us to try and soon I found Jon tell me to lay on my back on top of his father. I did as I was told and soon I was on my back on top of James and he was putting his dick in my ass. My pussy and anus was already wet from the fucking we had done and he slide in easily. It only took me a moment to realize what they were going to do to me and my pussy twitched in anticipation. Jon quickly climbed on top of us and entered my pussy. The feeling of two men in me brought me over the edge and I could feel every nerve standing on end.

“ Mmmmmm fuck me! Oh God fuck me Daddy! I love it when you both fuck me!” I yelled. Soon we were all in the moving in the motion and a passing thought of this not being the first time they had done this crossed my mind briefly. But soon that thought drifted away. I could feel Jons cock hitting my G spot, and soon I was shaking from a violent orgasm. My body rocked and shivered as I felt James and Jon both cum at the same time, one filling my cunt and the other my ass. I could feel them filling my pussy up with their love seed and it slowly beginning to drip from me.

Jon collapsed on top of us and I reached behind him and held him tight. My pussy and ass was slowly letting their cum seep out and I felt exhausted. Jon got up and wiped his dick off with the discarded towel from my shower, and I rolled off my father in law onto my side and closed my eyes, content to fall asleep. It was hours later when I woke up to find them both gone. If their cum hadnot still been dripping from me, I probley would have thought it was all a dream. I stretched in the bed a moment before getting up to shower. I climbed in the stall thinking about my adventure and began wondering about how they knew Lupita and I were fucking. I hurried and showered and went back into the bedroom where I quickly flipped on the T.V. I turned through several channels until I got to the security system for the house and then found myself looking at myself.

They had seen. They watched as Lupita and I fucked and thats how they knew to come into the room. I turned another channel and saw the driveway and Rob pulling up in the limo with his mother. Quickly I turned off the T.V. and got dressed to greet my husband. I had just got downstairs when Rob came in with sacks full of gifts. he kissed me and asked me how my day had been, and smiling I told him it was fun. After Rob took the bags up to our room he met me again in the foyer. The butler arrived at the same time to tell us that James wanted to see us in his study.

Rob looked at me suspicously but then shrugged his shoulders and we went to see his father. I blushed when James set eyes on me, making me think of everything we did. I began to feel my panties get moist and couldnt wait to leave the office because I was scared I would make some mistake and Rob would find out what happened. We sat down on the chaise lounge and James walked over and began speaking of us moving in with them. “ As you know son, your mother and I dont approve of the lifestyle you are living. We have learned to accept Chrissy and we welcome her into the family, but we now what you both here with us and Jon.” he said.

I looked at Rob and he smiled at me as if to get my opinion. I looked at James and thought of all the fucking we had done today and realized how much more there would be if we moved in. He smiled at me and I looked at Rob and said yes.

Epilouge

We have been living here for over a year now and everything is great. It is one big happy family, and my pussy never gets time to rest, although I dont mind. My father in law and Brother in Law constantly find ways to get Rob and his mother out of the house so that we can have some fun. Sometimes Lupita even joins us now and then. I dont regret anything we have done, and I am living a great life. Love, Money and all the cock I can get.............

12