Weekend Wrap-Up

Story Info
Wife helps husband & friend cap off fun weekend.
3.6k words
4.4
85.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it had all started back in college. A party gone a little too far and my roommate and our girlfriends ending up naked and screwing each other's brains out in the same bed until the sun came up. Both of us ended up marrying our girlfriends and as it turned out, that was only the first night of many that the four of have shared over the last ten years.

I had not seen my old roommate in at least six months. Rob had called to ask me if I was going to be attending a conference in another town not far away from my home in a couple of weeks. As it turned out our plans were the same so we made plans to drive up to the conference together as he had to drive through my hometown to get there. We left on a Thursday and told my wife, Michelle that we would return on Saturday evening. Over the course of our stay at the conference we talked about our past encounters and dreamed up new scenarios that we could play out in the future.

Upon returning Saturday night my wife informed us that we were not to get too comfortable because she had made plans for us to meet some other friends downtown to party that night and she was going to go take a shower and get ready for a wild night on the town. Being as horny as I was, I waited until she got into the shower and snuck in on her and immediately began devouring her tits. She just laughed and asked why I was so horny. I told her it was just the fact that I had spent two days away from her and needed her badly. Looking at the state of my prick she just laughed and said that she thought that I might have "other" things on my mind. I played dumb and she just told me I would have to wait till later and chased me out of the bathroom. As I returned to the living room Rob just laughed and asked if I enjoyed my quickie. I told him that I was put on hold.

About thirty minutes later my wife walked into the room in just a short towel and told me that I better hurry up and get my shower. As I walked into the other room there was silence followed by a horny laugh from my wife. Rob later told me that she had opened the towel as I left and began fingering her pussy. When he made a move towards her she snapped the towel closed and told him that he would have to "just wait till later".

Rob was in the other shower when I got out and Michelle was almost dressed. She was wearing a black lace see-through blouse, lacy black push-up bra with a denim vest over it and a long cotton skirt. She looked absolutely hot! After I quickly got dressed she asked me to go and see if Rob needed a towel. I told her I that I thought that was a job for her and she smile and headed off to the other bathroom. I listened closely and never heard any words but she quickly returned and I asked her what he said. She smiled and told me he looked dry but when she walked out there was one spot that he was going to need to dry a little more.

Twenty minutes later we were headed downtown. We ended up at a piano bar with two other couples. You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife that was flowing between Michelle, Rob and I. At one point we found ourselves sitting on some barstools very close together in corner against a balcony railing. I was on one side of Michelle and Rob was on the other. She was locked into a discussion with Rob and another of our friends, Laura. Feeling a bit randy I ran my hand slowly up her thigh while I talked with a friends wife who was on the other side of me. I was about four inches from Michelle's pussy and could feel the heat radiating off of it. I kept my hand there and teased her thigh for a little while.

After a couple of minutes of doing this I finally eased up her led and slipped my fingers under the crotch of her panties. Her pussy was drenched! I slipped looked over at her and slowly slipped a finger between her folds. She closed her eyes briefly and let loose a small shudder. Rob looked at her, then me and then to her crotch and just smiled. I resumed my conversation with my buddy's wife sitting opposite of this and continued to finger her pussy for a couple of minutes. I pulled my had out to take a drink of my beer and could smell her juices on my hand. Shortly there after Laura went downstairs to the bar and Michelle leaned over and began nibbling on my ear. Knowing that she does this when she is typically very hot I looked back at her and realized why she was so hot. Rob had replaced my hand with his and was working her pussy over good. What made this even better was that if anyone standing below the balcony had bothered to look closely they would have had one hell of a show.

At this point I knew the night was going to go very well. Laura and her husband had announced that they were going home. Laura looked like she had seen the show and was ready to fuck her husband's brains out right there. The other couple that was left was still listing to the music and talking on and off. I was pretty much left to entertaining my other friend's wife because he had a lot to drink and was rather incoherent. While she and I were talking I slipped my hand back and joined Rob's under my wife's dress. This time, by the time I reached her knees I could feel the wetness. Just as my wife was coming again, my other friend's head hit the rail and his wife quickly stood up and said she thought she needed to get him home. Rob and I covertly withdrew our hands and helped her get her husband to his feet and headed towards the door.

With just the three of us left the conversation quickly turned to sex. Within five minutes we were out the door and headed to the car. Rob and I walked on either side of Michelle and our actions left no doubt in any passer bys mind what was going on. We each took turns rubbing her ass, kissing her neck and even fondling her tits right in the middle of the street. At one point we walked with her pulling us in tow by our belt buckles.

When we got to the car I opened the passenger side door and slid the seat forward for Michelle to get in the back, as I turned around I saw her locked in a passionate kiss with Rob. She was running her fingers across his chest while grabbing his crotch with the other. I reached around her from behind, placed both of my hands on her tits and began kissing her neck. When she finally decided to get in the car she turned to face the door and began to fish Rob's dick out of his pants as I walked around to the drivers side to get in. After a few strokes, Rob climbed in the front seat and buckled up with his prick still sticking out.

I began pulling out of the parking lot and my wife reached around my seat and pulled my dick out and began stroking it while looking at Rob and licking her lips. Shortly down the road she began complaining about how her bra and blouse were making her tits itch. She let go of my prick took her vest off and began stripping her blouse and bra off right there in the backseat. I actually turned the wrong way down a one-way street right then and almost got in a wreck. I was about ready to cum right then because in all of our past "party" nights she had resisted the temptation to be any bit voyeuristic.

She slowly put her denim vest back over her beautiful tits, sat seductively back in the back seat and began to finger herself. I was able to catch most of this between looking in the rearview mirror and a few quick glances around into the back seat. Rob was turned around watching the entire show and had begun slowly stroking his prick. I was going nuts! Here we were, driving down a busy side street, stopping at traffic lights, me with my dick pointing straight up and out, my old roommate turned around in his seat stroking his cock and my wife in the back seat with her fingers buried in her pussy.

Once we were out on the freeway Michelle told Rob to turn back around in his seat and lean it back all the way. She squeezed between the seats and swallowed his dick to the hilt. I thought my old friend was going to lose it right then and there. She reached over and stroked me as she sucked on him. We had just gone down the road a couple of miles when Rob began moaning very loudly. He told her he was about to cum; this only made her suck him harder. He came for what must have been a full minute and proudly, she didn't miss a drop. After he came things cooled down a bit as she just slowly stroked our cocks and licked our necks the rest of the way home.

When we arrived at home I took Michelle by the hand and began to kiss her passionately. Rob just stood there and watched as I opened my wife's vest and began to suck on her tit. After just a short while of my tongue lashing I pulled away from my wife's breast looked right at Rob and told him "You know man, she does have two tits and I can not lick both at the same time." I could not believe I had to invite him over after what had happened earlier. I think that he was just taking a short break to watch the show in front of him but after my invite Michelle had a mouth on each tit. She was moaning in ecstasy. My wife has often told me that one of the biggest turn-ons for her is to have both of her tits sucked at the same time. Immediately she went for each of our pricks at the same time. It made me really hot to know that as she was pulling my prick free of my pants she was doing the same for Rob. We both undressed as we devoured her breast. After we were naked we pulled her vest off the rest of the way and continued working on her tits until she pulled away.

After she pulled away she reached under her skirt, pulled her panties off and began walking towards the nearest bedroom. As she walked down the hall she turned her head and asked us to follow her. We walked in a trance like state down the hall towards the bedroom; naked as the day we were born with our rock hard pricks leading the way.

Rob and I stopped at the door and watched Michelle lay back on the bed and begin rubbing her tits and pussy. Instinctively, we each took up position on either side of her head. With our dicks just inches apart, she began gently licking each of our heads and rolling the precum around the tops with her tongue. Rob and I began feeling her up as she ever so gently licked our pricks. She moved each of her hands up and played with our balls as she sucked first one dick then the other. We were both trembling with excitement as she ran her hands past our balls and began feeling up our asses. Michelle stopped for a moment, smiled and then pulled each of our dicks closer to her face. She then opened wide and put both of our pricks inside her mouth at the same time. My wife has an expert tongue and had Rob and I coming within seconds of each other. It was truly amazing to watch her swallow not one but two loads of creamy cum at the same time.

As our pricks began to soften, I pulled away, snuggled close to her body and once again began feasting on her gorgeous bosom. I looked up to see her still sucking on Rob's soft prick. As I looked up and watched her cum slicked lips work over his prick I felt my own begin to stir once again. I ran a hand down between he spread legs and cupped her pussy. It felt like I had grabbed a steamy, wet sponge. Never taking my eyes off of her beautiful mouth working on Rob's now hardening prick, I lowered my mouth to her hot, wet beautiful pussy and started slowly licking up and down the length of her lips. With his cock fully erect Rob held her head and began fucking her mouth in earnest. At the same time I took her clit in-between my lips and sucked it as hard as I could. She let out a muffled groan and shoved what seemed like half of my face into her pussy. With Rob fucking of Michelle's face in full stride I shoved my tongue deep into her pussy. My wife began thrashing around on the bed as her orgasm approached. She opened her mouth wide and let out one hell of a primal scream as her legs went into full lockout beside my head.

When her orgasm subsided he pulled her mouth away from Rob's dick and began shouting, "Fuck Me! Oh God, fuck me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuuuuck Meeeee!" I decided to tease her a little as she squirmed incoherently on the bed. I took my prick and placed it on her clit and rubbed slow little circles. It didn't take long before she was begging "Please put a cock in me. I need to be fucked now! Fuck me now! Please just fuck me!"

Being the good host that I am, I looked up at Rob and told him "You are my guest. Why don't you take first dibs?" He needed no further invitation. Rob climbed between my beautiful bride's legs, slid his hard prick up and down her clit and slowly put it in. A huge smile came across Michelle's face and a deep moan came from deep within her as Rob slowly slid his cock in and out of her juicy twat. I sat back in a chair and slowly rubbed my prick as I watched him slowly and lovingly fuck her.

He was giving her one hell of a good fuck. He would pull his dick out of her pussy until just the head was in then rotate his hips in little circles on the way down until it was buried to the hilt. Rob would ram his cock in and out of her pussy very fast and hard for about 10 strokes then slow way down for another 10 or so. He kissed her passionately, each of their tongues dancing with the others. Rob would lightly nibble down her neck and back up again. From time to time he would lick and suck her titties and gently bite her nipples. She must have had about three big orgasms during the course of their one on one. Michelle would moan over and over again "Oh yeah. Ooooohhhh Yeah. That's goooood dick. I love dick. I love dick."

Rob rolled her over and began to fuck her doggie style. It had been a long ten minutes without any action for me and I had to get back into the game. I crawled back on the bed and slid under her face. She immediately began sucking on my schlong. Her velvety lips felt wonderful as her head bobbed in time with Rob's strokes. We hadn't been in this position long when my wife began to come once again. As she came she looked up at me and said "My, two dicks are always better that one!"

Our guest pulled out and lay back to take a brief rest. Michelle crawled up onto my lap and slowly slid that warm wet cunt over my aching cock. She rolled her hips back and fourth on me. She was so wet that within a few strokes my balls were soaked. I reached down with one hand and stroked her clit and with the other massaged her luscious tits. At one point she reached over and grabbed a bottle of Malibu that was sitting on the nightstand and sipped from the bottle as she calmly rode my dick. Looking up at her she was one pornographic vision of sex and lust, in the dim light I could see a light sheen of sweat covering her body, one hand rubbing one of her breast, the other clutching a bottle of liquor. Her pussy began to spasm around my cock as she pushed herself to a ripping orgasm and she almost made me come again right then and there.

Not wanting to loose it right then and there, I pulled her off of me and laid her on her back. I began kissing her neck and slowly worked my way to her breast. At this point Rob joined in as he lay on his belly and tongued her twat. We kept at this until she was squirming around on the bed on the verge of orgasm. She placed her hands on my head and pushed it towards her pussy. As she was pushing my head south she seductively moaned "I want both mouths on my pussy at the same time." This was something that I had never even thought of but she later confessed had been a longtime fantasy of hers. Once I had arrived Rob took the lips and I took the clit. We worked her over like this for quite awhile. The effect on her was unbelievable, after about a minute her whole body started to tremble, she could barely keep her hands on our heads and just continued to moan over and over again "Fuck yes. Oh, fuck yes." I had never seen he have an orgasm that long and intense ever.

I had to fuck her again. Rob moved and knelt beside her head and she took his dick right in her mouth and sucked him in earnest. With a vacated pussy, I took both of her legs and held them together straight up in the air and slipped my prick back in her. Her pussy was so tight and wet in this position that it only took a couple of minutes before she had another huge orgasm. This time her convulsing cunt was just too much and I shot one of the largest loads of my life deep inside her. Spent and in need of a rest I sat back and watched once again as Michelle and Rob twisted themselves into a 69 position. They went at it this way until Rob said he was about to come.

She pulled his prick out of her mouth and asked him to come on her tits. Rob knelt over her waist and began to stroke his dick with one hand while he reached back and fingered her with the other. My wife was going absolutely crazy. One of her favorite things is to watch a guy masturbate and shoot a load. She claims that it is one of the sexiest things she can think of. Rob did not disappoint her either. After a few strokes he grunted rather loudly and shot a sizable load over both of her breast. As Rob fell back on the bed she continued to rub his cum over her breast and lick her fingers until she could not move anymore. I knew that she had just had one of the best fucks of her life because her body would shiver and she would smile and moan.

I headed to the bathroom to get a towel and after Rob and I got her cleaned up we lay on either side of her and drifted off to sleep. In the morning my wife got up and fixed us a big breakfast and we said goodbye to Rob as he left for home.

That was a little over a month ago. Michelle got a call from Rob's wife, Shelly the other day. She had told my wife that she had to come to our fine city on business in a couple of weeks and asked if she could stay with us for 4 days. Michelle said she just laughed when Shelly told her that Rob told us how "accommodating" we had been for him and asked if we would provide the same "brand of hospitality" for her. My wife told her not to worry and that we would provide her "a warm bed and show her a good time as well". I think my dick is going to stay hard until she arrives.