Weekender Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Kelly's adventures at her boss's house.
1.9k words
4.48
15.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenson led Kelly over to the chair and gently pushed her down. He used a switch to move the chair back into a laying position, keeping eye contact with Kelly at all times, her legs hung over the end at the knee and her head rested against the back of the chair.

He reached underneath and pulled out an extension to the chair at shoulder height, placed Kelly's left arm across the extension and used a strap to hold her arm in place. He walked around to the other side and repeated with the other arm.

Jenson lent forward and kissed the side of her neck, then bit gently making his way down to her collar bone. He stood up and walked down towards her legs, he leant forward and kissed her thigh while his thumbs hooked the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs and to her feet. He threw these to one side and took one of her feet, pushing it back towards her backside he slid her foot into a strap, keeping her foot in place. Repeating the same on the other side Kelly realised she was completely exposed to him.

He came around to her side and undid the top few buttons on her shirt, leant forward and took a nipple into his month. Sucking and biting gently at first – Kelly heard something rattling in his hand and as he moved his mouth up, she saw that he was moving his hands towards her nipple. He placed a nipple clamp tightly around her nipple and she gasped at the sweet pain. He quickly took the other nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting it to make it hard and placed the second clamp on. The cold chain joining the two clamps rested across her chest.

He placed one hand on her face and moved his mouth up to meet hers. Taking her lip between his teeth he bit gently while his hands wondered all over her body. His touch was amazing... As his lips moved down to her neck Kelly felt something had changed.

Jenson's hands felt different, he bit hard on her neck, her shoulder. Kelly was struggling to concentrate but she was sure that wasn't Jenson's hands touching the inside of her thigh, it was... it was a woman's hands. Kelly opened her mouth to say something and Jenson covered her open mouth with his, as Katrina inserted a finger inside of Kelly.

Kelly was so wet it slid in with ease, with her finger moving around inside of her Katrina used her thumb to play with Kelly clit. Kelly moaned loud and Jenson moved his mouth down to her breast and bit hard while squeezing the nipple on the other side.

Katrina moved her hand away while Jenson moved his hand down to play with and pinch her clit. Kelly was vaguely aware of Katrina putting something on her hand and before Kelly had time to think about it Katrina entered two gloved fingers inside her.

Jenson was still pinching her clit with one hand while leaving gentle nibbles and hard bites all over her body.

Katrina continued to move her fingers in and out and then inserted 3 fingers. Kelly had never felt a woman touch her like this but it was obvious Katrina knew what she was doing. When she entered 4 fingers, Kelly gasped, she had never felt so full. The feeling of Katrina's fingers inside her while Jenson's hands moved across her body and pinched her nipples hard was almost more than she could take.

Katrina pulled her fingers out slightly and placed her thumb diagonally across them, very slowly started to insert her fingers, up to her knuckles. As Kelly felt the widest part of Katrina's hand move inside of her she screamed out in pain and pleasure.

Kelly's orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced before, she came again and again but it was just too much and she passed out.

When she awoke she was back in the guest bedroom, in bed, she wasn't sure if she had dreamed last night...she must have...right, that doesn't happen, especially to people like her – she quickly lifted the quilt and realised she was naked.

Kelly sat up and looked around the room, her clothes were gone, as was the borrowed shirt from last night. What was she going to do. As she sat there with the quilt around her waist panicking the door opened.

"Oh goody you're awake." – Katrina walked in the room with a big smile on her face.

Kelly quickly covered her bare breasts and looked to Katrina

Katrina walked over to the dressing table "As you seemed to prefer these I've a clean shirt for you to wear, I suggest you have a shower, you may be a little sore this morning, then please come and join us for breakfast, we go for the works here" With that she turned and left the room.

It was a good job she left as Kelly was speechless anyway, she sat there for a minute trying to work out her options. She could... she could ... She could do as Katrina said... Ok that was the list of her options.

"Ok Kelly, get your ass out of bed get your brain working and figure something out." She mumbled to herself.

Pushing back the quilt she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up – as she took her first step she realised that Katrina was right about being a bit sore. Kelly, carefully made her way to the bathroom and gingerly stepped into the shower. She washed her hair and body while she played over what she remembered of last night, she had no excuse for what she went along with, ok in the cold light of day she could see that it was so completely against type for her. She just didn't know what came over her.

Finishing up she went into the bedroom and put on the fresh white shirt, she used the blow dryer to dry her hair and then pinned it up at of the way.

Walking to the bedroom door she was very conscious of the fact that she was not wearing underwear but she was resolved to go downstairs, demand her clothes, get in her car and go home!

Kelly nodded to herself as she walked down the stair case and then followed the sound of voices into the kitchen. She stood in the door way and watched Jenson and Katrina. They were making breakfast together, passing each other various items for cooking, pouring, stirring – it was all very domesticated. Kelly relaxed a little at this picture of domestic bliss watching them smile and joke around.

Jenson was back in blue jeans, but was also wearing a blue shirt, loosely open at the top. Katrina was wearing her gown from yesterday but seemed to have a different coloured negligee on. Does she ever wear normal clothes Kelly wondered.

Just as Kelly was wondering if Katrina even owned normal clothes Katrina turned around and noticed her in the door way. "Well, good morning, how are you feeling...pop yourself down we are just about to eat."

"My clothes..." Kelly started to say.

"In the wash my dear, couldn't have you leaving us in wet dirty clothing now could we." Katrina smiled and again indicated the chair at the table.

Kelly hadn't realised how hungry she was until she saw all the food laid out on the table, guess it wouldn't hurt to stop for something to eat before she went. She took a seat and waited for her hosts to sit. The three of them fell into causal conversation as they ate and Kelly started to relax and had almost forgotten where she was, what she was wearing and what had happened last night.

They continued to talk after they had finished eating and then the three of them stood to clear the table.

"I'll leave you to it." Jenson said giving Katrina a kiss on the cheek, then left the room.

Katrina and Kelly continued to clear up while making small talk. Katrina was actually really easy to talk to and Kelly felt very relaxed around her.

"So did you enjoy yourself last night." Katrina asked with a smile, turning to face Kelly.

Kelly blushed – the sudden change in conversation threw her... did she enjoy herself, well it's not something she had ever done before or even dreamt about in her wildest of fantasies.

"I... yes." Kelly said nervously.

"Good, I was sure you did...ok, Jenson and I have been talking and we wondered if you would like to spend the rest of the weekend with us?" Katrina looked at her and smiled, waiting for her answer.

When she didn't say anything, Katrina continued "There are rules to follow and you will have a safe word but we would really like it if you joined us."

Kelly nodded, she didn't mean to nod, it just sort of happened...oh god what was she agreeing to... should she say no, I've changed my mind, give me time to think about it...I'll get back to you...my people will call your people...oh god she was starting to panic.

Katrina grabbed Kelly and hugged her tightly. "Oh we are going to have soooo much fun, come on."

Katrina took Kelly's hand and led her out of the kitchen, along the hallway and back into Jenson's office.

Jenson was on the phone so the two women just stood there waiting- This gave Kelly another chance to look around the room and remembering the screens from the desk last night looked around for the camera in the room. Kelly realised that the camera was very small and placed in the corner of the room. She also realised that as soon as she walked in that room last night, Jenson would have seen her and worse, the camera and whoever was watching would have seen her being spanked over the desk.

Jenson finished off his call, made some notes and then looked up at the two women.

Katrina smiled, held Kelly's hand tightly and said "She is staying to play."

Jenson looked from Katrina to Kelly and smiled. "Excellent..." he said standing up and coming around the desk.

"Ok Kelly, there are rules but first you need to know... I am not going to put you down or break you. I am going to introduce you to a brand-new world. One where you will give yourself to me freely and completely and trust that I will not do anything to lose that trust.

You will do things you don't like and some you hate. But you will do them because there are other things I will do to you that will have you begging me for more." Jenson smiled knowingly towards Katrina.

"Ok the rules... 1, you will call me Sir." Jenson seemed to be waiting for something so Kelly nodded.

"Yes Sir is the response you are looking for there Kelly." Jenson frowned slightly but in a mocking type of way.

Katrina nudge Kelly, "Yes... Ssir" Kelly stammered.

"2, It's fine if you don't like something, but you will TRY everything." Jenson waited and getting the idea Kelly said "Yes Sir."

"3 you will do as you are told or face punishment."

"Yes Sir"

"Good girl, ok we are going to play a little game."