Weekending

Story Info
You have fun in the front seat while in traffic jam.
2k words
3.75
26.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpro
pinkpro
6 Followers

We'd managed to convince your parents to take the kids for a long weekend, pack for the beach and a few nights of relaxation, dropped off the kids and nanny and were finally on the road heading South in the black, tinted windowed, sparkling chrome new Toyota SUV I'd rented that morning.

As usual the traffic was stationary. "It's taken an hour to get this far Babe and if we don't get on the highway before 4 we'll be stuck here for hours"

"It's Ok, there's plenty of time. We don't have to check in to the hotel until late. I have an idea that'll take your mind of the traffic."

I glance across at you "Oh and what would that be, hum?"

"Well seeing as we're not going anywhere and are not likely too soon I thought I might start our vacation now. Nobody can see in so...." You lean towards me and grab my crotch and give it a squeeze. "I'm going to enjoy my self right hear, just me and my toy"

"Oh that's not fair. How am I supposed to drive with you playing with my dick? Cock tees."

"Guess it sucks to be you Babe"

I stair ahead at the car in font, trying to look normal as you undo my belt, button and zipper.

"Lift up so I can get your shorts off."

I lift my butt and you struggle with my cloths until my there down by my knees.

"I'll get you back for this; you know I will, just when you think it's safe. Just wait."

"I can't wait Babe, but right now your cock is mine, look, see he knows it, look he's getting ready.

"Babe" I say "I only have to think of you and I've got a hard on" My dick was already swelling with excitement. We'd planned on having sex the first opportunity we got once out of the city and traffic, but what the hell, traffic or no traffic I wasn't going to let this go by.

Your hand closes round my growing prick, playing with its head, squeezing, pulling the skin over the top and down again, my cock grows harder until it is ridged in your grasp.

"Oh gees Babe, I love it when you play with me."

Slowly you stroke my cock, your face close ready to swallow me, your ass in the air.

I wonder if the guy in the car next to us can see your knickers, lucky fucker looking at your pussy "Oh shit" The traffic on the right has move on a few cars and now a bus was right next to us. I tried to look up casually and see if anyone had noticed the girl in the font seat of a Black Toyota was tossing off its driver.

"I hope these windows are as dark as they look from the outside Babe"

"Why?"

"Cos there's a bus load of people next to us"

"Oh, then maybe they'll enjoy this as much as me" and with that you take my cock into your mouth and start to suck. You suck on my prick like it's an ice-lolly. Hard and hungrily. From its tip right to the bottom of my shaft, you take it all. With a load slurp and pop my cock comes out of your mouth and you look up at the bus. There's a woman and guy looking down at us.

"Do you think they can see us?" you ask.

"Don't know! So do it again" I push my hips forward, exposing my nakedness for viewing. We watch for a reaction as your hand pumps up & down on my rod. No; nothing. You swallow me again. The girl smiles and the guy looks ahead. The bus moves on a few feet. Your head bobs up and down in my lap as you suck hard on me.

"Yum, I like sucking you dick"

"Babe, don't talk with your mouth full. Oh yes that's really good. Keep that up and you'll have more than my dick in the back of your throat. Oh jeez"

"I hope so"

The line ahead moves and we draw level with the bus again. No one watching. Your hand pounds out a steady rhythm in my lap, your tongue giving me pleasure, licking around the head of my swollen shaft. I can't resist. I hold you head steady and start thrusting into your mouth. The pressure is building with every thrust, you suck hard pulling the seed from my balls with every stroke.

"Ah yes go on Babe I'm gona cum, go on yes that's it"

I hold your head and push my cock into your mouth again and explode. Spasms rocks my body as load after load of hot spunk pumps into your mouth. I grab hold of the wheel and squeeze hard. You pump my cock again and more cum spurts into your mouth. Again I spunk into your throat.

"Oh shit Babe your going to suck me dry, ah" another load shoots forth.

"Mmmmm, more please" you say giving a long hard suck on my spending rod.

There's a load blast of horn from the car behind. Crap the traffic has moved. I close the gap and we are back beside the bus again. The woman is looking at us, smiling, the guy is waving a camera giving us the thumbs up.

"Well Babe I guess the windows aren't as dark as we thought."

"I don't care" you say smiling "I kind of like it, it's so naughty"

"Wana give them another shot for their album?"

"Ok"

You hold my cock to your lips and we both look up at the two voyeurs and smile. The guy already has his camera ready, flash, and other thumbs up. The girl is beaming.

"Guess we made their day too Babe, finally we're moving"

We pull ahead of the bus and into faster traffic, my cock still hard as you caress it. Past several other buses and a couple of jeepees but we're moving to quickly for anyone to notice the half naked driver, his cock being fondled by the sexy woman next to him.

We drive on, ahead is a tollbooth. No time to pull my shorts up.

"Babe cover my lap with something, I think they charge extra for stiffies."

"There you go; I'm done reading it anyway"

"What! Oh come on; People Magazine, you've not got anything with some porn in it? It's official, men find People Magazine a turn on" I say in fake news announcers voice. "Guess it'll have to do."

I lower the window just enough to get my arm out , Christ I hope they can't see in. Thankfully the attendant isn't interested, just sticking his hand out for the fee. I hand him some notes and he mumbles something.

"What? What did he say honey?"

"Don't know"

Leaning across me with your head out the window you ask him to repeat what he said. Now's my chance. I slip my hand up your skirt and play with your ass. I find the edge of your knickers, there soaking wet, and pull them to one side exposing your mound.

"Sorry that's the smallest we AAaaaaave"

Two fingers slide easily into your hole.

"Told you I'd get you back" I whisper in your ear. I pull them out and find your clit and start to rub.

"Stop it"

"What?" The attendant says, oblivious to the girl with a cock in one hand and two fingers in her cunt.

"Nothing, aaah"

My fingers slip in and out of your hole, my thumb playing with you button.

Our change comes.

"Mmmm yes Babe"

For the first time the attendant looks at you. I hit the gas and leave him sitting there with a puzzled look.

"Babe find somewhere you get off, I want you inside me now"

"Ok, there's a petrol station in a few miles"

The time drags. My cock oozing pre-cum, my fingers wet with your juices. Finally the station appears and we pull off and drive right to the end of the parking area. There's a large semi, I park on the far side.

"Leave your knickers on Babe get over here on my cock"

It slides in straight away as you straddle my seat slowly lowering you hot pussy onto my throbbing tool. Holding onto the seat back you lean against the wheel and grind against my rod.

"Come on Babe fuck my dick, can you feel it in side you, can you feel how hard it is, how much I want you, come on fuck it"

I lift you off my lap and thrust my cock into your soaking pussy. There's not enough room to stand in the front so you open the door to put your foot on the sill. I slam my prick into you again and again pushing deep into your belly.

"Turn around I want to get deeper into you hole Babe" I moan between thrusts.

There's no room to turn with us both in the seat so I slip out of the car into the car park kicking of my shorts. As you turn I grab you by the ass, pulling you off the seat into a standing position by the side of the car. Slipping my leg between yours I lift it and rest my foot on the sill, exposing you hole to my cock. Pushing upwards I impale you easily from behind. Again and again my cock pumps into you. Thrust after thrust sending you into spasms of enjoyment. With every thrust you push back to meet me. Holding your hips I pump faster, fucking you on the end on my rod with every thrust.

You lay on the seat, hands between your legs, fondling you dripping cunt.

"Yes Babe, do me, I'm gona cum, go on give me your cock" you gasp breathlessly between thrusts.

"It's coming Babe, can you feel it? Fuck here it comes"

I thrust my cock hard into you and explode, cum filling your womb. Your own spend is powerful. Fingers buried in the seat, legs quivering, you cry out as my cock pumps its cum. I thrust; more cum, again, more.

I push you back into the car and you fall across both seats our spend dripping from you as my cock slips out.

"Aw" you moan "Put it back"

"In a minute, first you have to clean it" I say offering my dick for you to suck.

With out hesitation you devour my soaking prick, covered in our juices, licking every inch. I slip two fingers into your cum filled pussy and taste them my self. There really not enough room to lay down in the front but we manage. My head between your thighs, I lick hungrily, swallowing every escaping drop of your juices and my cum. With every lick you quiver and moan. Taking hold of you clit I suck and flick it with my tongue sending you to another orgasm, cum squirting into my mouth. I swallow every drop of the sweet liquid.

"Don't wash these pants Babe, I want them as they are" I say pulling them back over your cum filled cunt.

"You're a pervert"

"I am, and I'm your pervert. Any complaints?"

"No. Now give me my toy back."

Sitting in the passenger seat I lean over you, cock rocking back and forth in your mouth; back how we started.

"You like my cock don't you?"

"Yes"

"D'you like this?"

"What?"

I pull my dick out of you mouth and grab it, pumping a few strokes before spunk hits you on the chin and mouth, again into your open mouth before meat follows, sending the rest of my spunk shooting down your throat.

You suck every drop of cum from my cock before saying "No"

"Liar"

We both laugh.

"Babe my shorts are still in the car park, can you get them for me please?"

"Get them yourself, I can't move"

"Ok" I hop out of the car, bare ass and cock waving in the breeze to collect my cloths just making it back before a man walks round the back of the truck.

"Shit that was close. Come on let's go or well be late"

pinkpro
pinkpro
6 Followers