Weekends

Story Info
Photographer shoots a hot couple.
2k words
3.31
34.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an amateur photographer and 55 years old and this started about 5 years ago. A friend of mine asks if I would take some pictures of his wife so they could send them to a magazine. Contest, you know girl next door kind of stuff. I said I would be glad to do as she was 45 and still hot. Well this was before digital cameras and we had to get the film processed she started fully clothed and we took a role that way. Then we had her start taking things off a little at a time. By the fourth role she was nude. Her husband was using my video tape camera to video the shoot. We were telling her how good she looked, with her tits that sagged just a little and her shaved pussy. When she started to spread her legs and finger her pussy I told her that we could not get shots like that processed. When we took a break for a smoke and a drink she sat in a chair with her legs spread a little and I could not help but stare at her pussy as her finger lightly rub her clit.

Her Husband saw me and said don't it look good enough to eat. Of course I said yes. He said have a taste I looked at her and she spread her legs wide open and I went for it. She tasted as good as she looked and I feasted until she had a large orgasm and Robert had it all on tape. That was the start of our wonderful weekends together.

The next weekend we got together again and this time started playing cards. Well after a few beers Robert said let's play strip poker. I was feeling no pain and said ok and so did his wife Jan. Well after we lost our clothes we played for blow jobs for one min. from her and she played for pussy licking from us. This went on for about a month and I must say she gave a good blow job and I loved to eat her pussy. So far nobody had cum in her mouth as she seemed to shy away from that. At the end of our little party Robert would fuck her and I was left with blue balls. After they left I would jerk off.

Well the next week I voiced my frustrations and they both said that I was right it wasn't fair to leave me hanging like that.

So now we were playing Poker and I am allowed to fuck her at the end of the party but I am only allowed to pull out and come on her tits. Then we watch as she rubs it all in.

After that her husband fucks her and comes inside her. I get on my knees to watch very close (I love to see a pussy get fucked hard).

The next time we got together I had just watched a porn movie where one guy was fucking the girls pussy and the other guy was licking her clit and that seemed hot to me, so on one of my poker bet I bet to lick her clit while her husband fucked her for one min. Man was that Hot and sexy. I could see his dick going in and out and his balls were almost hitting my head. It became part of our bets a lot. Robert and I would change places depending on who made the bet. You know you are close friends when your lips are only inches from a dick sliding in and out of a pussy. I was fucking her one day while her husband was eating her clit and my dick slipped out and hit him on the chin. I said sorry and put it back in. She said that was funny. Her husband said it was no big deal after all he didn't have it in his mouth. On the next hand which Robert won, as he was fucking her he came out and brushed across my lips. We all laughed and continued to play.

The night was getting late and it was about time for the last hand when she said she wanted to have some say about the end of the night, so we ask her what she had in mind and she said draw hi card to see who goes first and the loser get sloppy seconds. I ask if that means I get to come inside her and she said yes as she had stopped having a period a couple months ago. We drew hi cards and I lost. As I watched her husband give it to her. I got hard as rock thinking about fucking a pussy already full of cum. It did not take me long to get off after that. Her pussy was so wet and slippery and when I pulled out, the cum came gushing out. Man that was hot to see.

The next weekend we got together there seemed to be a little tension on Jan's part and after we played till we were all naked I could not take it any longer and asked Jan what was wrong. She said that she didn't think it was fair that if Robert or I bet a blow job and no matter which one lost that she had to give the blow job. I ask her what she thought would be fair, and she said that the loser pays up and the middle player does nothing that hand.

Now this meant that if I bet a blowjob and Jan did not have the lowest hand that Robert would have to suck my dick and vice versa. I looked at Robert and he looked at me and after what seemed to be an hour but was more like 30 seconds we said ok. The next hand was played a little slower and more cautious as the bets were for that one minute B J. Jan had 3 three's and 2 tens (a full house) Robert had 3 seven's, I had 3 jacks and 2 nines. I had won and Robert had lost.

Robert asks Jan how she wanted us positioned and she said Robert should get on his keens and I should walk up to hem then when she said go he should start sucking my dick.

I look down at my dick and it was as hard as it had ever been. Then I heard GO and Robert took my dick in his mouth and started sucking in and out, boy I thought Jan could give good head but Robert was doing a hell of a job. His mouth felt warm and he had the right suctions, making me harder than I had ever been.

Jan said to Robert "it looks like you have done this before, suck him good." I could tell she was enjoying this almost as much as me, then she said time and Robert let my dick fall out of his mouth. I was hoping it would last forever. I said that was ah some, Robert said that it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. We took a break and had a beer and a smoke and talked for a while then Jan said whose deal is it. As it was mine I picked up the cards and said what is the bet this time. Jan said pussy eating, Robert said blowjob, they looked at me and I said blowjob.

The cards were played and Jan won and I lost so I had to eat pussy for one minute not a bad thing at that. The next hand bets were the same and this time Robert won and I lost. I got on my knees as Robert had before and he walked up to me. I looked straight at his dick and it was a little fatter and longer than mine, then I heard Go. As I put his dick in my mouth I reached up with my other hand and started playing with his ball as I sucked my first dick. Jan said you look like a good cocksucker to, as I tried to get as much dick in my mouth as I could.

It was a nice feeling hard hot skin; I was starting to like it when Jan called time. Robert was looking at me with a smile a mile long. I said you are right it was not bad at all.

Well we continued to suck each other's dick and eat Jan's pussy and fuck her at the end of the night. This went on for about a month and I was starting to like sucking dick as much as eating pussy. One time Jan was sucking my dick and Robert did not keep track of time and I started to Cum in Jan's mouth. She just kept sucking and swallowed it all. She said you should have warned me so I could have pulled away. Robert said she never lets me cum in her mouth. Jan looked at Robert and said come over here and get your turn. Now I've seen Robert come on her tits and he has a lot of cum but she sucked him off and never missed a drop. She took a drink of beer and said "How long will it take for you guys to recover."

Robert and I drank a beer and had a smoke. I said to Jan that was a lot of cum you took from Robert. I don't think I could hold that much stuff in my mouth. Robert laughed and said any time you want to try let me know. I said "Yea bet you would like to have a sample of my wild root juice." Jan said to save some for pussy, because she still wanted to fuck both of us. My dick was starting to get hard and so was Roberts. Jan said to just cut for hi card to see who goes first and Robert won. It seemed like he could fuck forever. I got up beside him and my dick was in his face and he started to suck me for a little while, and after about fifteen min. he finely finished and I was getting ready to mount Jan when I looked at her pussy and saw Roberts cum starting it seep out and I could not resist a small lick to see what it taste like. It was salty and warm and tasted a little like the beer we had been drinking then I started to fuck her for all I was worth. I came so hard I thought I would pass out.

Jan said we need to cum twice more often so we could fuck like that all the time. Robert and I agreed.

The next weekend we got together it started out as always. After we lost our close we played for favors. I sucked Robert's dick for a minute and ate Jan's pussy. They would do the same for me depending on who lost. Then Jan said she would like to see us do a 69, so we said ok and I got on my back and Robert got on top. We started sucking each other and no one said anything about time, so we just kept sucking. Jan said suck my husband off and make him cum. All of a sudden Robert shoots a big shot of cum in my mouth that almost chokes me and I move my head to the side, then his cum hits me in the face. After about six shots he is done, but is still sucking my dick. I hear Jan saying that was great. Then she told her Husband to suck me off. She told me to cum in his mouth and on his face. So I started pumping his face faster. Jan said look at that cocksucker suck dick, get it all you dick loving man. That was all I could take and shot my first load in his mouth then pulled out and came all over his face. As the last drops came out I wiped my soft cock on his face to get the last cum off my dick and he licked it up with his tongue and smiled at us and I knew, our weekends would be kinkier, each time we got together.