Week's Vacation Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you're so sexy. Look at me while you're grinding against my cock." His voice was low and commanding.

I lifted my head and locked eyes with him. He reached and pulled some of my hair forward to drape over my breast on one side and I could see his enjoyment of the view. His eyes flickered to meet mine and back to his hands on my breasts. I looked down to watch with him. He groaned harshly and his hands grabbed my hips halting their movement.

"DId I hurt you? Jesus I'm sorry." My hands rose and covered my mouth and I leaned down to peer in his tight face. His jaw was clenched with eyes closed tight.

His eyes flew open and he laughed pulling me down against his chest. "No," he exclaimed. "I was about two seconds from cuming in my jeans like a sixteen year old boy." He laughed it out and his fingers combed through my hair.

I smiled, hiding my face in his neck to confess. "I wouldn't have minded. I wasn't that far off myself. If the jeans weren't between us I probably would have already."

His hands roamed down to my buttocks gripping them and moving down the back of my thighs. "Yeah? You want to slide your hot little pussy bare against my jeans or up and down the length of my cock?" His cheek pressed my temple as he turned his lips toward my ear. His voice was a low growl that melted through me.

"Your cock," I confessed. "I think the very thought of it's sexy. My lips would part and surround you as I rocked back and forth." I slipped a hand between us and popped the button of his jeans. "You'd be able to see the head of your cock appear and disappear trapped between my wet cunt and your stomach."

This was a favorite fantasy of mine as I ground against the shaft of my dildo alone in my bed but not something I'd ever actually done. My heart sped at how close I might be to living it out. I slid his zipper down and palmed his erection through the soft material of his briefs moving it along the shaft to illustrate what my pussy would do.

He shifted me and rolled us onto our sides, a hand palmed me through my jeans. "Fuck you're wet I can tell. I want that." His lips dragged over mine tongue thrusting hotly as he furiously worked the closures open on my jeans. His jerked them halfway down my thighs before he palmed my wet panties.

"Oh god. So wet," he groaned. Both our palms worked a bit frantically for a minute, tongues tangled together. Then his fingers slipped around the crotch sliding instantly between slick lips and over my engorged labia and clit. I gasped hips bucking. One finger slid inside. "Fucking tight," he ground out before the finger and his whole body withdrew.

My eyes flew open to see him whipping his shirt off. He dropped his jeans stomping out of them and his socks. One foot briefly became caught half out of a overstretched sock almost tipping him over. He caught his balance and grabbed the sock off with one hand. The urgency of the strip was sexy to me as I felt an urgency myself and I shucked off my jeans.

His hand caught one of mine as I began to lower my panties over my hips. I stopped and lay back. His eyes locked me in place and he slowed lowered the band of his underwear until his hard cock sprang free. The thick jut seemed to defy gravity and his balls were as clean shaven as his face. I missed the rest of the removal as I took in the ripple of muscle across shoulders and sides.

His biceps flexed as he gripped behind my knees and pulled my hips to the edge of the couch and wide apart. His palms smoothed up the insides of my thighs and over my mound. I moaned at the contact. One finger hooked the crotch of my panties and he stroked his knuckle over my lips as his face lowered to me. His lips pressed the skin between my belly button and waistband.

I watched his nostrils flare as he inhaled my scent deeply. The hooked finger pulled aside panties and his tongue stroked up flattening over my slit and protruding inner labia. I felt it sweep over my clit and moaned hands moving to clutch my own breasts. His fingers parted and explored my labia as he watched.

"You taste better than I imagined. You're wetter, too." He began working my panties off and I drew up my legs to help. His forearm against the back of my thighs pushed my bent knees toward my chest as he pulled the panties free of my feet and balled them in one fist. I briefly felt a trapped panic as I began tipping back under his press but it vanished as his tongue buried itself between my lips and rode my clit. I was panting out moans by the time he withdrew.

"Here Michelle," He directed me to stand and turn with him. He sat back on the couch. One hand wrapped around his cock stroking it in a way that told me he was unable to help himself. I giggled in excitement and anticipation as I moved to straddle his hips. His hand slid off his cock and up to part my pussy lips over him smoothly as I settled into place. I began rocking against him. My wetness slicked him as we both stared at his swollen cock head emerging and disappearing again under me. It was better than my fantasies. I was so slick with desire my normally over sensitive clit simply thrilled at the slipping contact. My vaginal muscles contracted aching with emptiness at every back slide.

"Yes! Slow and steady baby," he encouraged. One hand smoothed over my stomach and his thumb slipped down to ride beside my clit. The rest of his hand gripped and pushed at my mons so he began to control the rhythm. "I'm so fucking close to losing it right now. Are you close baby? Tell me what you need."

"I'm close too." I pressed myself tighter to him and bit my lip. I steadied myself with a hand on his shoulder and the other gripped a breast firmly thumb and forefinger clamped around the nipple. His free hand did the same with other.

A small orgasm began shuttering through me and I moaned out, over and over. "Yeah! Oh God yeah!" His hips lifted under me and his thumb almost painfully began circling my clit. I opened my eyes to see cum oozing from the tip of his cock. It was strung up over his abdomen and pooling into his belly button. The sight was electric to me and I continued to grind on him hoping for a second harder orgasm.

"FUCK!" he was hoarse. He sat up suddenly and slid me back. His spread thighs kept mine parted wide and his middle fingers delved deep and his thumb ground my clit. The whole grip was almost painful with every hard fucking thrust of his fingers. I wouldn't have protested even if his mouth hadn't covered mine, his tongue kept the rhythm of his fingers.

I began cuming hard. I keened back in my throat as his lips still sealed mine. I clutched his shoulders thighs flexing almost to cramping. The waves of pleasure rolled over me and I barely registered his turning to flop us both on our sides. I pulled my leg out from under his and wrapped the other over his hip. His fingers pulled free of me with a wet sucking sound made my face me burn blushing even though I felt wrung so dry at the moment.

"You're so beautiful. So incredibly sexy and sweet." His whispered words made me shiver and hold him tighter. I could smell my own musk and a hint of manly sweat strongly as he raised his slick fingers to his lips. He licked one finger making a husky appreciative sound as if it were pudding. My face burned but I was secretly pleased. He stoked his other moist finger lightly over my lower lip. "Have you ever tasted yourself?"

I licked my lip almost unconsciously as I shook my head negatively. I wasn't sweet on my own lips the taste was somehow dark and a little earthy but not entirely unpleasant. He stroked his finger over both lips and kissed the moistness he left behind away.

I became aware of the stickiness between our abdomens and wondered at his own taste. My pussy felt stretched and sated but I found myself wondering how long he'd need before he could become aroused again. I pictured my lips wrapping around his cock and I got a taste of the power I always enjoyed at giving head.

I don't know what he saw reflected in my face of my thoughts but he hugged me close and pressed his lips to my ear. "Soon," his voice was promising. "I'm not going to waste a moment of this week with you. You better start protesting woman or it'll be to late." His hands clamped over my ass pulling me tight into him. "To late to escape me. To late to make me believe you really need to wear clothes ever again. To late to save yourself from me using every inch of you. Tasting you over and over again." He lightly nipped at my neck below my earlobe and I moaned in pleasure. "Like that do you?" He nipped my neck again.

I did like it and let him know by moaning again. "Okay." I said happily. "Clothes will be worn in the kitchen though and how do you know you shouldn't be running right now?" I mock growled and nipped his shoulder.

"Not all the time," he protested and it took me a moment to realize he was protesting my clothes in the kitchen comment.

I laughed, happy and unable to hold it back. I rubbed my face into his chest enjoying his scent and the tickle of his chest hair. I felt like I finally understood why cats rubbed themselves against legs. I could have rubbed myself over every inch of him laughing instead of purring. He hugged me tighter and stroked the back of the thigh draped over his hip.

We lay like that talking about silly and serious things in turn stroking hands over each others bodies. Fingers learning the curves and planes, the touches that pleased or tickled.

At some point my hand began to softly massage his balls feeling their heft and the soft smoothness of the sensitive skin. My index finger slipped behind them to stroke the softly puckered ridge of skin. He moaned sliding his thighs wider apart. I chuckled in his ear, "I know how to get between your legs now." I stroked the area before massaging it in soft circles. His previously soft cock was rapidly stiffening against my inner forearm.

His hand slipped behind my knee and lifted pulling my own thighs open. His other hand removed my fingers from him sliding my palm up to cover one of his small puckered nipples. I'd discovered he liked my palm rubbed over them in small circles earlier and I automatically began teasing it. I felt his hand between us again and the tip of his penis rubbed against clit.

"Is this how I get between yours?" His eyes looked into mine and I understood he was asking permission.

I nodded, tilting my hips toward him. He slid inside slowly, his eyes closing. I watched his face enjoying how hard he was fighting for control. His jaw was tight and I could feel the flex and twitch of his abdominal muscles. I could tell he wanted to hurry but was holding himself back.

His eyes opened when he'd entered me fully. "Jesus you're tight. Is this okay?"

I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't hugely experienced either. I'd never had anyone ask that and I melted inside at the sweetness. I nodded, "It feels good." I gripped him with my vaginal muscles and saw his eyes widen. I gripped and loosened slowly wringing a moan from him and his hips bucked against me involuntarily.

He rolled me onto my back began pumping his hips. It was to fast and wild at first but he quickly calmed into a smoother pace. I lifted to meet his thrusts and threw one leg over the couch back to open myself more fully to him. I slipped my hands around to caress and pull him closer. He put a forearm down beside my shoulder to support his upper body weight and I caught a glimpse of his other white knuckled gripping the couch back.

"I'm not going to last long," he confessed raggedly. "Can you cum like this? Just from my cock I mean? I want us to cum together. Tell me what you need."

My own breathing was rough and I didn't answer but slipped one hand down to thrust my middle fingers against either side of my clit. I had no clue if given time I would have cum from his thrusts they felt amazing enough to make me eager and hot to reach a climax.

"Oh god yeah," his voice was full of a heady approval. "Rub your hot little cunt for me baby." His hips thrust harder. "Love those little moans." He urged me on calling attention to the sounds I wasn't even aware I was making. His hand moved from the couch back to my breast, squeezing the whole of it tightly.

I could feel myself reaching the edge. I threw my head back, "I'm close, so close." I worked my fingers harder pushing myself over the edge and pushing my hips off the cushions and into his thrusts.

I felt his pounding thrusts quicken and my orgasm seemed to stretch impossibly long before he stiffened and I felt a deep spreading warmth as he came hard inside me.

Our breathing was fast and I swallowed the dryness in my mouth repeatedly. I twitched my fingers over my clit slowly drawing out the vanishing waves of pleasure. He lifted his weight off me and I saw him looking at my fingers buried in my pussy. I wondered if he could see his cock buried there from his vantage as well. I began to withdraw my hand but he stopped me.

"I can feel you spasm around me every time you rub over your clit." His voice was hushed and a bit awed. "Do it again." I complied. "Fuck," he squeezed his eyes closed a moment and I teased my clit again. He shuddered a bit and chuckled.

"Damn I'm sensitive right now. Feel free to tell the world you blew me away." He withdrew from me, his arms shook slightly as he lifted all the way off me and settled on his back. He managed to half pull me onto his chest so there was room before collapsing with a deeply contented sigh.

My wet fingered hand fluttered over his chest before I started to settle it on my own hip. His hand caught my wrist softly and drew my hand to his lips. I stroked a finger over his lips as he had mine earlier and he sucked it into his mouth. His tongue licked it clean and he replaced it with the other.

"Hmmm love how you taste." He murmured it softly and his eyes closed. His breathing was slowing and I knew he was minutes from passing out. I felt a moments disappointment that I hadn't gotten my lips wrapped around his cock, but was to tired myself to be very upset. I hoped I woke first and resolved to wake him up myself as I drifted off to sleep.

That's another story for another time though.

12