Week's Vacation Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both burst into laughter and I gasped out "I'm one of those girls who what?"

He shrugged. "Who eats all her vegetables. I just wanted to produce produce from my pocket."

I groaned, "no! Just no. I'm gonna go saute asparagus now. You don't have to eat any." I assured him as I walked away. "I'll bring you the steaks and a pair of tongs."

He did a good job with the steaks and made a show of trying the asparagus. He declared it "not bad" but I could tell he didn't like it at all. I confessed to hating butter beans and chick peas and he added cool whip and broccoli to his gross list.

He told me about going away to college in upstate New York where he'd gotten a engineering degree thanks to a ball scholarship and the air force paying for the rest. He confessed to being eager to transfer to civilian contracting when his enlistment ended and I was thankful he steered clear of his upcoming deployment. I understood he'd be doing mostly contracting over there as well but the thought of him being in danger was gut wrenching.

I shared what it was like attending classes an hours drive away to get a BA business degree. I admitted I was doing it out of practicality instead of desire. I told him how I felt I was missing something sometimes not living on or nearer to campus. Not the parties but the immaturity maybe. About how I had no clue what I wanted to do with my degree but I hoped it was better than the insurance agency I currently worked part time for. How I hated the endless forms and filing. I told him about my crazy mom for the first time how she was having a mid-life crisis and had been ever since I could remember.

We talked over empty plates for an hour before we talked through cleaning up. We drifted back to my bedroom and talked through the partially closed door as I sat on the edge of my tub and shaved my legs. I also quickly tidied my pubic hair and waxed my armpits. I couldn't stand the irritation constant stubble there and Brian teased me when he caught site of me smoothing a wax strip down in the mirror.

I conceded to it being weird that I didn't do my legs but shut him up when I asked if he wanted a strip for his balls. I laughed at the look of horror on his face and pointed out that even if girls weren't as big of babies as guys our bits could be every bit as sensitive.

"You know, you come off all blushing sweetness at first but you're kinda ruthless. I like it."

I came out face fresh scrubbed and teeth brushed. "I was raised with boys you know! I have six male cousins I'm the only girl. I know how things work."

He slipped in the bathroom to brush his own teeth. I slid out of the clothes I'd put back on and into a pair of sleep shorts and a ribbed tee not bothering with panties. I gathered up all the clothes strewn around and went to quickly dump them on the dryer with the rumpled mess from earlier. I resolved to deal with it later and hurried to hop under the covers.

He came out and joined me cuddling into my back and possessively cupping one breast. We picked up the earlier conversation effortlessly and he confessed he'd thought he'd be married with a kid on the way by now. I expressed disbelief and he told me about his high school sweetheart how she'd been his first and then his college sweetheart when they both got into Syracuse. He thought he'd be one of those guys. High school football small time scholarship, married young, who did his patriotic duty for a while, dragging his understanding wife around until they found the perfect place to settle down and raise a family.

"We'd host barbecues and I'd have a few beers with the boys and brag about glory days. I'd be a good provider and Debbie would have learned to cook you know the American dream."

"What happened?" I prompted him softly.

"Well I wasn't what she wanted really. She definitely didn't want that corny American dream shit. She made sure that was clear and how often she'd been screwing around on me. She dropped out of her third year right after that and ran off to New York City. I was still kind of a stereotype come to think of it."

My heart ached for him. I resisted the urge to ask if he still loved her or if he still wanted that kind of life. My heart broke a little for myself knowing it wasn't what I wanted for sure. "I'm so sorry Brian."

"Don't be. It was almost five years ago. I was your age is what made me think of it. You're more mature than I was, smarter too. It's not a bad thing you don't know what you want yet. How about you, has anyone broken your heart?"

I thought of the kids I didn't want to have and how I was rapidly falling for this guy. Just you I thought but didn't say. "Not yet." I tried to say it brightly but it fell a little flat.

"This is becoming morbid, sorry. Lets change the topic."

I thought the change would be to sex and was only slightly disappointed when he proposed a game he called have you ever, do you want to. I was interested to learn more about him but it was gonna be a boring game for him since I hadn't been anywhere or done anything yet.

We played, slipping off to share stories often before going back ask the next question. He often slipped in sexy questions and I came to realize it was the do you want to part he really wanted to hear about. With him? The answer was invariably yes.

We ended up on the topic of the ocean and he couldn't believe I'd never seen it. This lead to a long discussion of family vacations and how I had never been on one. The random day trips to Kentucky for lottery tickets didn't count. I realized he was slowly falling asleep on me and tried to move the topic to something more interesting but it was a lost cause.

I looked back at him ruefully. His face was sweet and innocent in sleep. I thought of all the teasingly sexual questions he'd asked and laughed softly under my breath. Brian was very good in bed I thought but I was beginning to wonder if he was all that more experienced than me. Braver and more daring absolutely. It tugged at my heartstrings to realize some of my recent firsts might have been his as well.

I cuddled closer back into him and let myself relax into sleep. His hand was still cupping my breast and I felt safe in his arms.

12