Weight Loss Incentives Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife plans sexual adventure for reaching new weight goal.
2.3k words
4.3
29.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story being written as it is actually happening. If you don't see future chapters, I didn't make the hoped-for weight loss. If you are hoping for or anticipating sex involving others this is not the story for you. It is about a married couple very much in love and completely satisfied with each other.

In Chapter 1 you learned of my need to lose weight. My beautiful wife Stephanie is providing incentives for me to do so. She is dreaming up sexual adventures to be done every time 5 more pounds disappear.

Although this sounds like I'm the one getting the most pleasure here, I think she enjoys our adventures more than I do.

When I broke the 245 barrier, Stephanie decided our pubic hair would have to come off. I didn't have much chance to be apprehensive about going bare because she didn't inform me that her idea was that we would both would get trimmed until she stood with clippers in hand.

We have had a few amazing times together since that night. We have found that the closer contact, especially on her clit, without hair interference has heightened sensitivity. Her orgasms have often been quite intense but I sense an extra edge to them now.

A couple of nights ago she woke me at 2:00 in the morning wet as could be. She made me suck on her tits while rubbing her clit against my thigh. It didn't take long for me to get hard. She climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my cock. I could feel her vaginal muscles milking me for all I was worth.

Not that this hasn't happened before but it's been quite awhile. Between dreaming up adventures and our pubic bareness, Stephanie seems to have a renewed focus on our sex life.

As you know we started our married life quite inexperienced. The first few years together would involve what some might classify as "vanilla" sex. We had to get to know each other's bodies, how we moved together, and what sex really was all about.

We primarily made love missionary style with about equal time on top. While this might seem to grow stale over time, what was always present was the willingness to learn and grow.

We have come to love pleasing each other orally. We've bought some sex activity idea books. We've read a kama-sutra "positions" manual. We even gave anal a shot but that was clumsy and comical. However, it was a trip to Europe that really pushed us over some new plateaus.

We went to Europe to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We decided to fly non-stop from Dallas to Paris. This meant an overnight flight. We left the kids with the in-laws and friends drove us to the airport.

From the moment it was just the two of us, Stephanie seemed to take on a new personality. Once we passed through security and were in the airport waiting area she excused herself to use the restroom. When she came back I noticed an odd look on her face. It seemed to be a mixture of mischievousness and nervousness. She sat down and hastily hugged me. As I put my arm around her and squeezed her to me, her wonderful breasts seemed to mold to my body.

She was braless! Now I realize this is mild to many of you but not for my Stephanie. What a huge change and not one I had even requested. She stayed close to me, not wanting to "reveal" her new found freedom to others. Of course her shirt was buttoned to near the top but she also didn't want people to see her breasts moving inside the shirt. Was I ever to see something different over the next two weeks.

She said she wanted to feel European and told me I would be quite surprised when we hit a European beach.

Then.......I got the biggest shock of all. She looked me in the face and said that sometime during the flight she wanted to join the Mile High Club.

I didn't know she knew what that was. I told her this was going to be risky but she said not to worry she would figure it out.

About 3 in the morning, she woke me and told me to come to the bathrooms in the back of the plane in 5 minutes. She said to knock on the one with the locked sign on. There were 3 bathrooms and when I went back I hoped I wouldn't find more than one occupied. I didn't want to knock on the wrong one and draw attention to us. Fortunately, that proved to be true; I knocked and Stephanie opened the door, grabbed my belt and pulled me in.

The quarters were cramped but I managed to shut the door behind me. I stood with my back to the door and as my eyes adjusted I could see that Stephanie was bottomless. She unzipped me, pulled my cock out and began to devour it. She was so voracious in her sucking that I definitely felt a mixture of pain and pleasure. She mumbled that she wanted me hard quickly. I didn't have much trouble obliging her.

As soon as she decided I was hard enough, she turned and presented that glorious ass to me. I grabbed my cock and began to move it up and down the outside of her slit. She looked back and hissed, "I want you in me now!" I knew this was not a request but an order.

I sunk my cock between those wonderful lips and began to drive into her. I don't think it was more than 2 minutes before we frantically came together. I remember wanting to stay in her forever but as I came down from my high my nervous side took over and I began to worry about the flight attendants and getting caught.

Eventually we made it back to our seats and blissfully slept the rest of the night. We touched down in Paris and after a short layover flew to Corsica, rented a car, and drove to our condo near the coast.

It was early afternoon and after unpacking we decided to hit the beach.

I put on some board shorts and Stephanie put on a two piece bathing suit, somewhat modest by most standards but daring for her. It was a new suit and I noticed the width of the top panels could be adjusted along a string.

We only had to walk a block to the beach and found a lovely stretch of sand with the beautiful Mediterranean gleaming before us. We set our towels down and lay back to soak up some sun. After a few minutes, Stephanie asked if I would get a water bottle for her from our bag.

When I turned to give her the bottle I was shocked to see Stephanie had slid the top panels along the string to the sides of her breasts. Her full breasts were exposed! In addition they did not appear to have their normal milky white appearance; for that matter neither did her stomach. She confessed she had frequented a tanning booth a few times prior to our leaving and had gone topless.

Stephanie's topless exposure on the beach lasted for about 10 minutes and then she decided too many people were around. She said she knew we wouldn't see anyone we knew but still was nervous about exposing herself to strangers.

She never did take her top off completely but for her this was a big deal. We stayed for an hour then went back to our room, changed, and went out for dinner.

When we got back to our room she asked me to stay in the living room area for a bit until she called for me. I was about to get one more surprise in just the first 24 hours of our trip. Stephanie poked her head out of the bedroom door and asked me to come in. I came into the bedroom but she was nowhere to be found. I noticed that the sliding glass door to an outside balcony was open so I looked out there. It was dark but I could see Stephanie lying on a chaise lounge and she was completely naked!

Stephanie had draped our towels over the balcony railing as a screen to ensure us a bit of visual privacy from the courtyard below. I went over to her and she told me she wanted to make love outdoors but that we had to be quiet. She didn't want anyone to know what we were doing even if they only heard us.

She asked me to strip for her, I did the best show I could, and then we settled in for some serious sex.

We made love for a good half hour on the chaise lounge. I decided it was time for me to ask for something so I suggested we move to the railing and go at it doggie style with her leaning on the railing. She said she wasn't ready to possibly have her face seen by others during sex. She did say she intended to push the envelope all week and that maybe we would try the railing idea.

Anyway, much more happened in Europe that helped us progress to where we are today but I'll share that in later chapters.

240

I tipped the scales at exactly 240 two mornings in a row. We were both able to take a morning off work and enjoy some alone time.

Stephanie had promised a combination of our first two incentives (lap dance and shaving) along with something added for this 3rd incentive.

She had me sit on a couch in our living room. She started some music and appeared form the other room. A veiled woman began to dance and twirl before me.

As Stephanie turned and twisted veils and scarves began to fall away from her body. After all these years, she can still make my heart beat hard with anticipation. Not to mention the hardness happening in my groin. By the time she was down to just her breasts covered I was ready to burst out of my shorts.

Stephanie placed one leg on the arm of the couch and reached over and grabbed some clippers she handed to me. Her pussy was literally inches from my face as she asked me to "clean" her up.
I clipped away the short hair that had grown since our initial haircuts. I was careful to cover sensitive spots with my free hand. This caused her sex to begin to swell and moisten. She began to moan and said she couldn't hold still much longer.

When I put the clippers down she brought her other leg up on the couch and pushed her pussy into my face. Her sweet juices coated my tongue and lips. I played with her clit with my tongue and squeezed her incredible ass cheeks with my hands. She pushed my head over the back of the couch and sat down on my face.

I inserted my tongue inside her and she began to ride to orgasm. I thought my neck was going to break with the force of her thrusting. Pretty soon I heard a buzzing sound and as I looked up she was using a vibrator to harden her nipples. She would circle one will twirling the other with her finger and thumb. Then she'd switch to the other side. All the while she kept up a steady rhythm sliding on my tongue.

Stephanie moved off my face and slid down to unleash my cock from my pants. It sprang up ready for action. She squealed in delight.

Stephanie dipped her fingers in her love canal and moistened my cock with her juices. Then she turned her back to me, leaned against my chest, and began to slide her pussy along my cock. I told her I had to have her but she told me "Not just yet." She took the vibrator and alternated rubbing it against her clit and the head of my cock.

The vibrating sensation was new to me but I was game. Stephanie asked me to play with her tits while she focused on our genitals. Her breathing became faster and I'm pretty sure she came at least once.

Finally she lifted up and sat down on my cock. Usually when I enter her she is tight at first even if she has already cum another way.
Today I slid in with amazing ease. She took the vibrator and rubbed it against her clit while riding me just as she had my tongue. She would move up until just part of my cock head was inside her and then thrust down to my balls. I bottomed out over and over.

"Yes baby", Stephanie shouted, "This is how I want it. I'm gonna cum again!"
She grabbed the back of my head with her free hand and pushed her back against my chest. Her hips ground against me.

Time seemed to stand still. I felt as if our bodies were molded together and tremendous power was building. We exploded together and Stephanie screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

I filled her with ropes of cum. I don't know where its coming from but I hadn't seen that much running out of her since our 20s.

She lifted her head from my chest and looked at me in a way I hadn't often seen. It was as if a sexual tigress was awakening inside her.

I think the newlywed sexual energy is returning without the shy inhibited awkwardness.

She grabbed my face with both hands and very passionately said, "I need you to get to 235. We're going to have a shower experience like you've never imagined."

"By the way, do we have a tripod for our video camera?"

Am I ever working hard to drop to 235!