Weight Loss is Hard Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Man tries to help a BBW lose weight and gets squashed.
2.5k words
4.39
39.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up extra early and went to work on breakfast. The key to getting healthy was a good breakfast, so I made sure to get her on the right foot. I would not let her continue eating the ridiculous portions I was sure she was used to. Instead, we would be eating three eggs and some spinach. While this probably wasn't what she was used to, it was what she needed, so the change was necessary. I was a pretty good cook, if I do say so myself, so even though it wasn't what she may have wanted, I thought she could get used to what I made, which would really save her neck in the long run. The other thing I had to worry about was portion control; I was hoping to start her off with three eggs, then get her down to two within a few weeks. We would see how it went from there. Clearly, this would be a big challenge for us, but with any luck, she would be determined enough to make it work.

Determination was the key. She had already shown so much already. Yesterday when she fell on me, she could have given up and I would have been dead for sure. Her body was so heavy and her breasts so big, I would have suffocated underneath her and that would have been the end of it. Feeling so vulnerable under her flab was an experience I hoped to never relive again. But it was her determination that gave her the strength to get up and save my life. Or was it something else? She had mentioned how long it had been since she had last had sexual intercourse, and for a few minutes there, she was in a very sexual position with me, albeit fully clothed. I wonder if she had a little extra motivation to keep me alive...

I shook my head of this. I was a physical trainer. My job was to make sure she lost weight, not to explore her brain's sexual deviance. I quickly finished up the eggs, put them on a plate, and headed for Maggie's room. I was thankful I managed to make all of this without interruption from her husband, who was quickly gaining notoriety on my "people I hate the most" list. That jerk was perfectly content with letting me suffocate under his wife's massive breasts. With any luck, the two of us wouldn't exchange even a glance in the remaining time of me being here. I knocked on the door.

"Is that you, Kevin?" I heard Maggie ask.

"Yup, it's me. And I have breakfast."

"Oh you're just the best! Please come in! And lock the door behind you, dear."

I opened the door, walked into the room, then locked it behind me. This is great. A private session was just what I needed. No need for that lard ass to get in my way today. I turned to see Maggie in all of her 600 plus pound glory, sitting on her bedside. It looked like she might have even been wearing make-up today. One major change though, was Maggie was wearing just a bra and a huge wrap in place of shorts. Her bra did little to conceal her gigantic breasts, which spilled over the edges and threatened to break loose. It was the biggest bra I had ever seen and it looked like it was several sizes too small. Her cleavage alone was longer than my arm. To say that would be distracting would be an understatement. On the bottom, she had a skirt like contraption wrapped around her impossibly wide frame. It covered almost nothing, as I could still see the curvature of her ass, but at least it prevented any private parts from peeking out.

"I decided to wear something a little more comfortable today. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable, but I wanted some added flexibility. I just don't want to crush you again like I did yesterday..."

"This should be fine, Maggie," I said. "Whatever you have to do to feel better about exercising. Are you ready to start eating?" She nodded, and I approached her bed, holding up the plate of eggs, like an offering to some kind of large god. But instead of grabbing the plate, Maggie lifted me by my arm pits and sat me down on her bench of a thigh.

"Could you eat with me?"

"Y-Yeah, if that's what you want," I said, starting to get a bit nervous. My face was now just above her breasts, which dwarfed my head. She accepted the plate, and ate quickly while I watched while trying not to notice her cleavage. She was wearing a gray bra with laces, meaning it was meant to be a sexy piece of lingerie. Who knew they made lingerie in this size?

"Are you worried I'll smother you again?" Her voice snapped me out. I must have been zoning. Oh no! I must have been zoning out looking at her breasts! I shook my head in protest, but she carried on. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm super embarrassed. I never thought I would almost smother somebody to death in my breasts. You're so brave to keep working with me. I really appreciate your help." She put her plate down and pulled me in for a big hug. I just submitted, as I choose to let emotional people express themselves. Her massive breasts held me close in their familiar prison, but this time it was all flesh. I avoided falling into her cleavage by turning my head sideways. Her hand pushed on the back of my head, as if to urge me in. Even with my face turned sideways, boob flesh was still covering most of my face. I wasn't sure if she was conscious of this, but a slight shift in her thighs told me she might have been more aware of things than she let on. She took an oddly seductive tone. "So what's the first workout for today?"

Still engulfed in breast flesh, I responded. "We're going to try squats today. No weights, just focusing on form." She pulled me out.

"Okay, let's get started!" she said. She let me get off her thigh, and she managed to heave her body off of the bed. Standing in the middle of the room, she was an imposing figure, with her huge boobs and big ass. I was thrilled that she was so willing to work.

"So I need you to hold out your arms, like this." I extended my arms forward, holding my hands forward. She did the same. "As you squat, make sure that your arms remain straight. This will be your balance. Now, keep your feet shoulder length apart." She shuffled her feet a bit, and her rather wide stance reiterated just how large this beast of a woman was. "Good. Now slowly bend and go as low as you can." I demonstrated a squat and got my knees to a ninety-degree angle. "Don't exceed a right angle. This is as far as you should go. If you can't get here, don't worry, just go as low as you can." I rose back up. Maggie hadn't started yet.

"Could you get behind me and hold my back? I just don't trust myself with this yet," she asked me.

"Of course," I said. I made my way around to her back (a longer trip than it should have been) and put my hands on her hips. And when I say I put my hands on her hips, I mean I held my arms as wide as possible and essentially hugged her from behind. As I did so, my mid-section found a large crevice between her butt cheeks. It was simply impossible, as her ass was so big and wide and stuck out so far. "Okay, let's try going down." She squatted, and my body went with her. She didn't make it very far, maybe dropping down a foot, and she hovered there for a moment.

"I think I have to go back up," she said.

"That's fine, let's go back up." She moved back to a standing position. "Try again now." She went back down, as she stretched even further, I sunk deeper into her ass. At this point, her ass cheeks were holding me like meat in a taco. I tried not to think about it, or the wetness that was coming from her front...

"I can really feel it," I heard her say through heavy breathing. "And I can tell I'll really feel it tomorrow."

"That's good," I replied. "Can you give me one more?"

"You got it," she said, rising back up. After a couple of huffs, she went down again, but only slightly. "Nope, I can't do it," she exclaimed, quickly turning for the bed. What she didn't realize was that I was still stuck to her sweaty ass, and when she turned, I turned with her. I plopped out of her crack and landed on the bed. Well that was lucky. I could have crashed somewhere hard, but instead I just landed on my back on the comfortable bed. But my luck had run out before I could even give a sigh of relief. Maggie had no idea where I was and immediately sat down on the bed, or, more closely, my face and upper chest. The world got incredibly dark as this 600 pound woman came crashing down on top of me. Her ass crack landed directly on top of my nose, so my whole head disappeared inside of her. My arms were pressed out on either end of her ass, and barely stuck out on either side, but they flailed as much as they could. There was a tiny gap of air above me, and I heard her say some things. "Oh my god! My legs are like Jello! I can't move!" She squirmed a bit, which only served to drive her ass deeper onto my face. My legs kicked out in front of me, but I was trapped under her massive ass, and there was nothing I could do about it. What made matters worse was the aforementioned wetness. Now I was sure it was from her vagina, as it was dribbling over to her ass, and I knew what it tasted and smelled like. I tried breathing with my nose, but it wasn't enough, and the smell wasn't fantastic down here (could have been worse though, all things considered), so I opened my mouth, and a rush of cum flooded down my throat.

I could hear Maggie moaning a bit. For a few seconds, she actually slammed hard, putting all of her weight on her ass, smothering me completely and cutting off the light. In two days, I had come seconds away from dying twice now. This time, I was covered in ass flesh, hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of ass flesh. She stopped after a moment and managed to roll herself over, taking me with her. The rush of cold air outside of her ass was pure bliss, but my face was still caught between her cheeks. I tried to pull myself out, but apparently, my head had gotten caught between her ass and that tiny skirt she was wearing, so I was still stuck. Try as I might, I couldn't get myself out. I frantically tapped on her ass with my now free hand. Maggie reached behind her, but it was clear she could only reach the tip of my head due to her monstrous backside. All she was able to do was push me in further, trapping her skirt around the back of my neck.

"Don't worry, honey, I'll save you!" she said. With another huge heaving motion, she rolled over yet again, trapping me below her ass, and she was able to get back into a sitting position. More cum rushed into my mouth and now coated my face. Without warning, she grabbed my legs and pulled as hard as she could. Luckily, or not, depending on how you look at the situation, she was well lubricated, and I slipped down her crack and landed smack under her gaping vagina. My chin caught on the other side of the skirt, and my face was getting the full force of her wet pussy. "Oh shit!" I heard her say. I couldn't be sure if that was due to her worry for me or her sexual excitement, but I can safely say another wave of cum was rocking her body and flooding into mine. I drank some and more dribbled across my face. She lifted her skirt a bit and managed to finally pull me out, though I must have looked a bit worse for wear after the whole situation. I gasped for air on the bed, with her repeatedly saying I'm sorry over and over.

Then I heard a loud knock on the door. Open this door now, bitch! If you're fucking that man, I'm gonna kill his scrawny ass! You know my dick is too big to pass up, you're not gonna get any bigger than me! Open this fucking door now!"

"I'm not opening this door when you talk like that. We are in here working out and you're just trying to bring me down! Leave this house and come back when you're ready to act like a man!"

"Fuck you!" he shouted, then I heard some very heavy walking and the front door slammed so hard it shook the whole house. I was still trying to collect my bearings.

She looked down at me, her head barely poking out over her huge tits. "Listen, honey. You need to stay in this room for the rest of the day. I can't risk him coming home and trying to hurt you, okay? I promise, I'll keep you safe. We'll just continue to work out in here." I nodded. It was literally all I could do at the time. "You're not hurt, are you?" I shook my head. Again, no words. "Thank you for being so amazing! You know, sometimes I regret marrying that man. Maybe if I had taken better care of myself, I could have gotten someone more like you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," I managed to get out.

"You're quite the catch, you know. I have always had large breasts, even when I was younger. I was never a small girl, but I'd like to think if we had met a long time ago, when I was under two hundred pounds, you and I could have dated. I used to love dating skinny boys like you and letting them play with my breasts." She scooped me up, letting me rest my head on one of her huge tits. "Yep, if we had dated back in my prime, I would have rag dolled your little body across the bedroom. You would have been ruined for other girls. Oh dear. You need a bath don't you. Your face is... sticky..."