Weird

Story Info
Things start out normal, but then ...
20.8k words
4.12
87.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam "Aghh! Caroline... I was late because I had a flat tire."

Caroline "So... what was your flat tires name, Denise? Jennifer? Or that little slut Yvonne?"

Adam "What?! Do you want to see the blown tire? I'm not with any girl except you!" Fuck! She gets this way sometimes, if I'm late from work she gives me hell, and sometimes, like this one, she thinks I'm cheating on her. Right now she looks more pissed than normal, so I'm going to take a dive and go out for a while.

Adam "You know what, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go out to cool off." I grab my wallet and head out the door. I make my way over to the bar I used to go to all the time. That was until I met Caroline, occasionally I'll pop in when the guys are there just for a drink.

I walk inside and see Will, an old friend, my best friend. I order my usual and sit beside him.

Will "Hey, man. What's up?"

Adam "The usual, Caroline is thinking I'm cheating on her. I got a flat tire and she thinks I'm cheating on her."

Will "Ohh... that's harsh." I take a look around the bar, I don't know why but there's always more girls here than guys. It's not a dance club, but it does have a dance floor. But unlike the other clubs this place doesn't bring in the perverts, assholes, or sluts. Must be the atmosphere or the high cover charge... who knows. A couple of girls catch my eyes, I'm not really looking for a girl, just looking.

Will "Ohh... look at that one!" He says pointing to a red head near the bar. She looks pretty good, Will's usual, long legs, short hair, nice tight body... not bad.

Will "I'm going for it!" He takes off and slides up to her at the bar. Will is a bit of a ladies' man, he's a nice guy, just has horrible luck. He strikes up a conversation and she starts laughing, as does he. She grabs his arm and leads him out onto the dance floor, he looks back and gives me a smile, I return one.

Adam "Good for him."

I finish my drink and head for the pool tables, there are several tables, but almost no one uses them. I grab a free one and set up a for a few frames. I'm alright, but I'm here just to kill time, and keep an eye on Will. Him and the new girl seem to getting along pretty well. After about an hour I've noticed this same girl walking around with a drink in her hand. She dances a bit, then looks around. She's passed by me a few times already and each time she winks at me. As Will's new girl is getting a drink Will comes back to the pool table to talk to me.

Will "Hey, Adam. Things are going pretty well."

Adam "Yeah, I see."

Will "But that's not why I'm here."

Adam "?"

Will "See that girl over there, the cute blonde?" He points past the bar to the girl that has been wondering around and has been winking at me.

Adam "Yeah, she's been winking at me for some time now."

Will "Yeah... she talked to me some time ago. She saw me with you earlier and asked me some questions."

Adam "..."

Will "You see... she's kinda shy and doesn't know how to talk to you. I know you're in a relationship, but just go over there and talk to her, it's not going to kill you." He goes back to his "date", what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

I go over to the girl and strike up a conversation. She seems to be a nice, a bit stuck up, but not bad. Her name is Natalie, she looks to be in her thirties, but that's cool, I'm in my late twenties. I grab another drink, and get her one as well. Things are going quite well, very well, we talk about each other, and one thing leads to another.

Natalie "I know this is a bit forward. But... uh... Adam, would like to come to my place for coffee?" It must be the booze talking.

Adam "... Sure, I could use a cup of coffee." I fallow her out of the club, wave bye to Will, and let her lead me back to her place. It's several blocks in the opposite direction of my place, but I walked anyway. After nearly a dozen blocks we come up to a nice sized red brick house.

Natalie "Here we are."

Adam "Very nice."

Natalie "Well..." She opens the door, kicks her heels off. I take my shoes off and fallow her into her kitchen past her living room. It's a nice place but there isn't much here, no pictures, very little nick-knacks.

Natalie "Sorry about the place, I just moved in a few weeks ago, it doesn't look very homey yet."

Adam "It's ok."

She turns her coffee maker on and then takes a set at her kitchen table.

Natalie "Is Maxwell house ok? All my speciality stuff is still packed away." Not much is said and we get an uneasy silence, so... hoping to ease the silence I ask what she does for a living.

Adam "Natalie, What do you do?"

Natalie "You mean for a job?" I nod yes.

Natalie "I do a few different things. I don't work full time because I don't really need to. I have a trust fund, and that.... well... takes care of the bills. But I do enjoy working, usually as a massage therapist."

Adam "Really? You go to businesses and that sort of thing, or door to door kind of thing?"

Natalie "I do "house" calls and business calls but I have an office downtown that I work out of. I have several others there working under me."

Adam "So you're your own boss?"

Natalie "Yeah, it's nice. But sometimes it's a lot of hard work."

Adam "I bet, I had my own company, it lasted about two years... I couldn't keep up."

Natalie "... Say, would you like a massage? I'm really good at it."

Adam "... Ok."

Natalie "You'll need to take your shirt off and lie face down on the couch. I'll be right back, I gotta get my kit."

I do as she instructs I take my shirt off and set it on the back of the couch and lie down. It's a comfortable couch, I hear Natalie come back from her hallway a moment later, she sets something down on the coffee table and sits on my butt.

Adam "???"

Natalie "I'm not hurting you am I?"

Adam "No."

Natalie "Sorry, but I'm not really set up for massages here at home."

Adam "..." I feel her hands rubbing on my upper back, she must have put some kind of lotion on, because after she moves her hands it stays warm.

Adam "Mmn..." It feels great, working all the kinks out, I see why she's still in business.

Natalie "Normally I charge a small fortune for this, but for you I'll make a special offer." She keeps rubbing my back, going down along my sides. I feel her head brush up against the right side of my head.

Natalie "Adam... make love to me." Now common sense is screaming for me to walk away, but that voice is so tiny right now, it could be mistaken for an ant. I roll over without her moving, lean up to her, and kiss her on the lips... which turns to a full blown French kiss. She's pretty good at it too. I grab the bottom of her tank top and pull it over her head, unsnap her bra, and set them aside. Her breasts are good sized and tear drop shaped, I'm not big for the large round ones, especially if they're fake, it says a lot for the woman if they have to get implants. I move my hands across her back, kissing her front as I go, tasting her cherry red nipples. I can hear her moaning softly as I lick and kiss at her soft, supple body. Natalie reaches down, undoes my belt buckle and tries to slide my pants off but she can't. So give her a hand. My hard-on poking through my boxers. I pull her long skirt and underwear down at the same time, then remove my boxers. I reach into my pants pocket and pull a condom out from my wallet, I always have one in case Caroline and I are out and she feels a bit frisky. It slides on easily and I push my way inside her. I know that all girls are different, some are wetter than others, and that it depends on how excited they are and the time of the month, But Caroline was always wet, not dripping, but just enough. Now Natalie... she's a lot like Caroline, wet, just enough to make penetration easy. And what's better is she's not as loose and Caroline, that's what I get for fucking her twice a day for 3 years, and she refuses to do any sort of exercise that will remedy that, even when I do some that makes my dick harder longer.

Natalie "It's so good... I haven't been fucked in a long time." After just getting into the groove of things I switch it up, I turn her on her side and lift her leg up, it allows me to go further in.

Natalie "Ahh... ohh... mmn." I'm not much of a talker during sex, but I do moan when I'm having fun. I get my fill of being in control and move so that she's on top and let her take the reins.

Natalie "You know just what I like, being in charge." Now I have to say, Caroline isn't much of a person to take charge, I was the one to be in control all the time. But Natalie, she likes it, and is damn good at it too, she rides like a pro, I had a former girlfriend that turned out to be a ex-porn star, sex was good, but she was a total bitch.

Natalie "Adam, which one are you, the dominant, or the dominated?"

Adam "With my girlfriend I'm the dominant, Ahh, but I don't really care."

Natalie "..." A big grin covers her face. She licks my lips and tightens herself on my dick.

Adam "?!? How did you do that?"

Natalie "I can lots of special things, maybe later I'll show you a few more."

Adam "I'm looking forward to it."

Natalie "So am I."

Now, I'm a normal guy, and we've been going on for about half an hour, and I can't hold it back anymore!

Adam "Natalie! I'm going to come real soon." The grin on her face just widens.

Natalie "Ahh! Fuck!!" After my first few girlfriends I grew depressed, I could only make them come about ¼ the time. Then I looked it up, that's about normal, if not a bit high, kind of sucks for the girl though. Caroline says she likes not coming all the time, she said it would get boring just doing that, she has fun anyway.

Adam "Oh god!" I hold Natalie's hips still as I release my cum into the condom. When it's over I collapse on the couch, covered in sweat, Natalie, gets off my, removes the condom and lies back down with me, running her finger across my body.

Natalie "That was great, the best I've ever had... honestly."

Adam "It was awesome, you're really, really good." She blushes a little bit. We just lie there until we fall asleep.

I wake up late into the morning with the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I get up and make my way by smell to the coffee maker. Natalie has already been up for some time, she made the coffee, breakfast, and has slipped into a bath robe. I grab a cup of coffee she placed beside a plate of bacon and eggs and I start in on them. Natalie doesn't have a plate in front of her, just a cup of coffee.

Adam "Thanks... for everything. But you're not eating?"

Natalie "Not at the moment. I'm not a fatty breakfast person, I thought you'd enjoy it though. What I have planned for breakfast is something a bit sweeter." I finish up my breakfast and coffee and Natalie finishes her coffee as well. I rinse the saucer off in the sink and place the mug and saucer in her dish washer. I turn around and nearly run over Natalie.

Adam "Whoa!" She drops to her knees and instantly takes my dick in her mouth. It gets hard quick in her talented mouth.

Adam "Aghh!" She holds onto my butt and deep throats me, sucking hard the whole time.

Adam "Fuck!" She's so damn good. She pulls back to the head and deep throats me again and again. I grab onto the counter top as leverage, but still... her oral "assault" is relentless, it's so fucking good! I try to hold out as long as possible, attempting to savour the moment.

Adam "Natalie! Dear god! Fuck! You're so good! SHIT!! I'M CUMMING!!!" She pulls back so that only the head of my dick is in her mouth as I release my cum onto her waiting tongue. I fall back onto the floor, Natalie opens her mouth to show me that she got it all, then swallows.

Natalie "That was great breakfast. But the day has just started, and there are so many things to do." She has a big smile on her face.

I take a seat at the table and relax, Natalie stands behind me and places her hands on my shoulders.

Natalie "So... what would your girlfriend think about you sleeping with me?"

Adam "She thought that I was sleeping around when I just worked late. I can just tell her I went out to a bar and stayed at a friend's for the night."

Natalie "Hmm... now seems like a good time."

Adam "Huh?"

Natalie "This is something I've wanted to do for a long time now."

Adam "..." She starts to massage my shoulders, which feels great.

Natalie "Humanus, amplitudo of vestri animus pondero vestri physical amplitudo."

Adam "Huh?" I start to feel weird, kind of dizzy. I just shut my eyes and enjoy it. When her hands seems to get bigger I open my eyes to see the table getting bigger in front of me, quickly.

Adam "!!!" I turn around and look over my should to see Natalie smiling and getting bigger. No, she's not getting bigger, I'm getting smaller. I keep shrinking, getting smaller, and smaller. I finally stop when I'm less than an inch tall. Natalie looks like a giant to me. My clothes have fallen of and lie in a pile around me.

Adam "What the fuck?!?" Natalie picks me up with two fingers and sets me down on the kitchen table.

Natalie "Look at you, you're so cute."

Adam "How the fuck did this happen!? Why am I like half an inch tall?!?"

Natalie "Cause I shrank you."

Adam "YOU WHAT!?!?"

Natalie "You deaf or something? I SHRANK you."

Adam "How? Why?"

Natalie "How? Magic of course, that should be obvious, of course it's not the kind of magic you know, this kind is special. And for Why? I have plans for you, and us. Now I know this is all a little un-nerving but."

Adam "But nothing, change me back!"

Natalie "You are in no position to demand anything. You're only a quarter of an inch tall. Besides, I can't change you back just yet, we have so much to do."

Adam "What?" She lowers her head down to the level of the table and stares at me.

Adam "... Well how long do I have to be like this? And what the hell are you staring at?!"

Natalie "You, I'm staring at you. I'm... finalizing the plans in my mind." She takes her robe off and tosses it aside.

Adam "So exactly what do you have in store for me?"

Natalie "You? I'm going to eat you."

Adam "WHAT!?!" She picks me up like before and is about to put me inside her mouth, I try to wiggle free, but I can't.

Adam "This can't be happening, this isn't real!"

Natalie "Oh, but it is, and this is just the beginning. Audio meus vox vocis quod fio a secui mei." And with that she puts me inside her mouth, and closes her lips. I do my best to stand and avoid her teeth and get back out the way I came in, but she swallows, her tongue pushing me back to her throat and down it.

Adam "Fuck!" I'm forced down her throat and into her stomach. But, I'm not being burned by her stomach acids, and even though there isn't any air I can still breathe.

Adam "This is some kind of fucked up nightmare!" Natalie must be moving around because I'm being thrown around like a fucking rag-doll.

Adam "I never should have went to the bar!" All of a sudden I get sucked down and go through a long "tunnel".

Adam "It must be her intestines." This isn't going to end well! Think of it as a really horrible water slide, I don't want to get to the end though. It twists and turns all over the place, all of a sudden I stop.

Adam "Thank god." But I get pulled through the walls and end up in another "tunnel" only this one is much smaller, almost squeezing me. I'm not being pushed anymore, I don't want to go back so I crawl my way forward. There's only one real place to go, the walls are pushing against me, more and more, as I get towards the "end". Finally I can see what looks like some light, I make my way out, I can see outside. She must have gone out doors. But it's a very tight squeeze, I wriggle my best to get through, but it's not going very well. I push my hardest and just when I'm about out my ankles get caught, but when I look back to the, my body has changed, I don't look like myself. I look more like a stick, a long fleshy coloured stick. I take a look around to see exactly where I am. I look down and see her feet, I look up and see Natalie looking back down at me with a huge grin on her face.

Natalie "Took you long enough."

Adam "What!? Where am I?" She grabs a small mirror and points it towards me.

Adam "FUCK!!" I'm in between her legs just above her pussy. I'm now her penis! With my head as its head. My body as it's shaft.

Natalie "You look pretty good as my new love toy, or rather... my cock." She uses her fingers to rub what was my body. It makes me shudder, it's as if I feel what a dick would feel if it was touched like this.

Natalie "Ohh, look... I'm getting hard!" My body stiffens and extends. I'm getting bigger, like I'm being stretched, Ow, it hurts.

Natalie "Ohh... I never knew it would feel anything, like this. You know, you look so hot like that." She rubs the top of my head, knowing that it makes her feel good. She stops playing with me and walks back inside and stands in front of a full sized mirror and turns to her side.

Natalie "Holy shit! I look so fucking hot. Great tits, awesome body, and a big beautiful cock up from to go along with my tight little pussy." I can barely move, but I'm able to look in the mirror and see the size of her dick/me I got to be about 8 inches long or so.

Natalie "Mmn..." She strokes me, playing with me.

Natalie "I've never handled a cock this big before, and never had one on me, this is going to be a pleasurable experience... for both of us.

Adam "What?"

She turns away from the mirror and heads out into the living room, sits down on her couch, and turns the TV on.

Natalie "So many channels and nothing good on."

Adam "Hey!"

Natalie "What do you want?"

Adam "When are you going to change me back? How long do I have to be like this?"

Natalie "Jeez, just like a broken record. I told you I'd change you back when I'm done with you. But..." She stops flipping through the channels and leaves it on what looks like a porno, a lesbian porno.

Natalie "I might just keep you around. Maybe even like this... it depends on how good you are, whether you listen to me or not."

Adam "What?!?"

Natalie "You aren't very smart, are you?

Adam "..."

Natalie "It means if you don't do what I say, you will stay as my cock forever, but I'll have to shut you up. But... if you're good, I might be persuaded to let you free."

Adam "So... If I behave and do as you say, you'll change me back?"

Natalie "Be a good cock and you won't have to be one anymore, ok?" I swallow my pride and ego, and accept her "offer".

Adam "Alright... I'll be good." But when I get back to normal I'm going to beat you fucking senseless!

Natalie "Good."

She turns her attention away from me and towards the TV.

Natalie "Mmn... just watching those three girls going at each other is getting me so hot." Again I can feel her hand rubbing me, grazing my head, stroking all the way back to the base, I feel every bit of it. It feels great.

Natalie "This feels so good. Do you do this Adam?"

Adam "..."

Natalie "Answer me!" She squeezes down on me.

Adam "Ow! Y, yes... Only when Caroline is gone away."

Natalie "Caroline... your girlfriend?"

Adam "Yeah..."

Natalie "So what am I? A one night stand?" Uh, oh... how do I answer this one? Shit! I better make something up quick!

Adam "Uh... no."

Natalie "So you were planning on cheating on Caroline with me?"

Adam "... I guess so. I didn't really think about it."

Natalie "Hmm..." She keeps rubbing me, going faster once in awhile, she squeezes her boobs a few times while playing with me.

Natalie "This feels great, but someone's mouth would feel a lot better. Or perhaps a woman's pussy, maybe their ass. Yeah... that would feel awesome. I wonder if Ginger is around. Nah! She'd be too freaked out by me having a cock with a face that talks back. What about Zoe? ... Nope... she's a lesbian, it wouldn't work. Ah well... I figure it out sometime." She keeps jerking off to the video and I get a queasy feeling in my stomach. The kind where it feels like you ate way too much and you're going to hurl. But besides that I feel awesome.