Weird Fantasies 05: BDSMy

Story Info
Lead on a leash into a room of people
1k words
4.08
16.2k
7
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are people in the lounge, watching porn, it sounds like. Me porn, I assume. I've been letting you film us, lately, and the noises I can hear seem familiar.

You meet me at the door, and lead me into the bedroom.

"Strip," you say. "And put this on."

You hold out a collar, and a chain.

"A dog collar?" I say, surprised.

Surprised and turned on.

You grin. You know me. You think you know I'm going to do this, even though I haven't quite decided I will.

Or perhaps I have, because I do.

I hesitate for a moment, but then I nod. I undress, while you watch. Then I let you fasten the collar around my neck. It isn't tight. It doesn't stop me breathing. It's just a collar, around my neck.

It means a lot all the same.

"Down on your knees," you say. "Crawl."

"Seriously?"

You look at me, and I do.

Then you tug on the leash, so I have to crawl after you, and you lead me into the lounge. Three people are there, watching me fuck on TV. Watching the porn we made together at home. I crawl around the floor. I'm naked, and I'm not sure how sexy I'm being, crawling. I try and be sexy, without my knees getting sore. I stretch my legs. I try and point my toes.

I feel a bit stupid, and I feel turned on a bit by feeling stupid.

I'm crawling around on the floor, naked, in a collar, and three people are watching as I do. Four, counting you.

I crawl around, and they touch me as I go past the couch. One slides a hand down my back, over my back. Another slips fingers inside me. I want to stop when that happens, to feel the touch, to gasp or sigh. I don't, because I'm not sure what this game is, yet.

You stop me in front of them, and have me put my knees apart. Three people stare at my pussy. Into my pussy. I get wet.

I get wetter.

You tell me to masturbate, and I do.

You ask if I want a drink, and when I say yes, you put a bowl on the floor and pour something into it. I get what we're doing. I bent down and lap.

It's shameful. It's sexy, in some twisted way. I'm not sure why. I bent, and lap at the water, and after a moment you tug on the lead and tell me that's enough.

The people watching seem to think so too. They all take turns fucking me. Doggy, of course. Pulling on the leash while they do. They don't come yet, though. Apparently there's still more we're going to do.

You tell me I'm being naughty, fucking so many people, and you all spank me for a while. You spank me, and people are slipping their fingers into me as they do, and someone is holding my arm bent behind my back, holding me, which makes being spanked perfect.

You know my arm being held makes it perfect, and I suppose that must be you.

I want more. You get a crop, and flog me. You all take turns hitting me. While the rest of you do, one licks me out. You know I'll do more, get more wild, if I'm licked while I'm hurt.

I get wild. I beg for more. I beg for hands on my neck, for my hair to be pulled. You do that, some of you. You all flog by back, and my legs, and then turn me over and flog my front too. You hit my tits and tummy. You drip hot candle wax on me too.

It hurts. The crop stings, and the wax burns, and I can feel different mouths on my pussy. I feel spready wet pleasure, and hitty sharp pain, and it's wonderful, it's what I want. I hurt, but I don't. It stings, but it feels nice, too. It isn't the worst I've ever been flogged during sex, but it's worse for being watched, and having strangers do it to me. I wouldn't want much more than this.

After a while you ask if I'm thirsty again. I am, and drink out the bowl some more. Then I give you all head, and you hold the collar, and pull my mouth onto yourselves as I do. Roughly. And then you lick me some more.

You tell them all I like anal, which I don't really like people to know. You tell them I do, and how much I do, so they all want to, of course. I lie on my back, with my feet up over my head, and they take turns fucking and licking my asshole. They tell me I'm beautiful while they do. They fuck my ass, and sometimes suck my toes, and beat my feet as well. They drip wax on my chest. They hold me down when I wriggle. Mostly, they put themselves and their fingers and their dildos up my ass, and then they lick me too. That mix, that stretchy thrusty fullness and lapping tongues is just so indescribably wonderful I can't think.

People start to come, and as each one does, the next person licks me right away. Licks semen out of me, for the people who are men, and just licks me for those who aren't. The first one comes in my pussy, but then the someone goes up my ass, and the next one licks it out of me there, too, without a word of complaint.

Perhaps more people have arrived. I seem to have sex a lot, more than I'd expect with three people. I have sex a lot, and feel ashamed of that too, but we all keep doing it anyway.

Afterwards, when we're all done, you tie the dog lead around the coffee table leg, and I lie on the floor, and you all sit on the chairs and couch, and we all watch TV.