Weird Fantasies 07: Blowjob Orgy

Story Info
A blindfolded, surprise blowjob orgy.
858 words
4.01
25.5k
13
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

um, this goes with the last one in a complicated weird way that makes sense to me :)

*****

You'd been nagging me for ages about how you wanted to see me give a blowjob to another man, and I don't really know why you do, but one day I go, "Fine, okay. I will. As many as you want. All your friends. Everyone."

"Everyone?" you say, surprised.

"Yep, absolutely. Everyone. Anyone you can find who wants one."

"You mean it?" you say, sounding worryingly excited.

"Um..." I say, hesitating, then think fuck it, why not. I nod. "Yep. One night, and I'll blow everyone you bring me."

You seem surprised, but you grin.

A few weeks later we go to a hotel. We get into the lifts, and I don't understand why.

"What's going on?" I say.

"Remember that thing you said you'd do?" you say.

"What thing?"

"The thing. With everyone..."

"Oh," I say. "Oh shit. Right. That."

"Still want to?"

I look at you. "Um, why...?" I say.

"I asked around. Some people were interested. So I organised it."

"Some people?"

"Yep," you say. "Do you still want to do it?"

I wonder if I should. I hesitate. Then I shrug. "Yep, why not."

"A lot of people were interested, when I asked around."

I notice it's suddenly a lot of people, not some people. "What do you mean a lot of people?" I say.

"A lot of people were into it, into getting head from you. When I asked around."

I thought you'd said that. "You asked around?" I say, kind of embarrassed. Very embarrassed, actually.

"Yep. But people were interested. So that's good, right?"

"I suppose so," I say.

You hand me a blindfold. "The deal is you don't get to see who, though. In case it makes it weird seeing them later."

"Weird for them?"

"Weird for you. So you act weird around them, I suppose."

I think about that. "Why?" I say. "Who is it that's here?"

"Lots of people who know you, of course. People who've always secretly wanted to fuck you. People you work with, a lot of our friends..."

I'm shocked. I'm actually horrified. You went around my work, and around our friends, offering me to people? Surely you wouldn't have.

"You didn't," I say. "Not really."

You grin. "You'll never know."

I think about that. About the not knowing. About the out it gives me, really, since I won't know who they are, even if I do actually know them.

You're still holding out the blindfold, waiting to see what I do. And I'm excited now we're here. I take it from you and say, "All right. I will."

We go to a room. I put the blindfold on outside the door. We go inside, and it sounds like there's people there. You sit me down, on the floor, and say, "Are you sure you want to do this? You can change your mind?"

"I'm sure," I say.

Someone stands in front of me. I grope around, and found a cock. I lean forward, and put it in my mouth.

I suck it. I don't really care whose any more. I suck him off, as fast as I can, and he comes in my mouth, all thick and salty. I suck him off, and then there's another, and I suck that too.

More men come in my mouth. After a few, something warm suddenly splatters on my arm and back.

"Did someone just come on me?" I say.

"Yes," you say beside me.

"You're still here."

"Of course. Put your tongue out."

I do, and someone comes on it. I taste it, hot and salty. I swallow it, and reach forward, stretching, looking for the cock, wanting to suck more. Overdoing it maybe, pretending a bit for all the people watching. Pretending but also not. I actually feel that way.

Another cock touches my lips. I suck that too. I start losing track of how many I've sucked. Of how many come. I know I've swallowed a lot of semen, and that's exciting for some reason.

I masturbate as I suck them, and they start to come quicker.

I suck a lot. I think I've sucked about ten men off, and my jaw is starting to hurt, and my mouth to feel oddly dry.

"I don't think I can suck any more," I say. "But I don't want to stop if there's more people."

"There's more people," you say.

"I don't want to stop."

"Stop now," you say. "Well do this again another time for everyone else."

I nod.

I hear a door, hear people leaving. Soon the room is quiet.

I slide the blindfold up. It's crusty. My face is crusty. My mouth is dry from sucking, and from too much semen, too.

I slide the blindfold up look around. I'm in an empty room. There are little drips of spit or come underneath me, on the floor, and that's the only sign anyone else was ever here. That, and the odd dry taste in my mouth and throat.

That mysteriousness is sexy, for some reason.