Weird Fantasies 08: Licky Ass Crush

Story Info
I desperately want to rim her.
1k words
4.24
48.6k
15
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part is true.

I used to have a friend who I had an unspeakably serious lust-crush on, and what I had a crush on was her ass, basically. I don't exactly know why, but I just adored her ass. I desperately wanted her ass. As in, I wanted to have it as mine, on me, but I also wanted just to touch it and kiss it and stroke it and lust after it, all of that as well.

Um, I don't really know why. I liked her a lot, that was part of it. And she had a really nice ass, too, I suppose. She had a nice ass, and it had a nice shape, and it sort of fit well on her, as well, like it flowed well from her back to her legs and it was just there. And she wore shorts a lot, and once I saw her in a wet bikini that didn't quite fit, so it was slipping down and sticking to her at the same time, and everything about her was perfect right then.

So yep. I had a complete crush on her ass, and very specifically, I had a crush that I wanted to lick it.

I wanted to rim her. I wanted to lick out her asshole.

I never told her, but I desperately wanted to, to the point that sometimes I rimmed the person I was with, and thought about her, and pretended it was her I was licking.

So that might be more than you wanted to know.

Um. Anyways.

So we lost touch, and nothing happened, but I still think about her ass, and wish I'd said something to her back then. But I never did, and that's just how life is, I suppose.

But! Because also how life also is, you can make up stuff about people you used to know and what you did with them because imagination and fantasy! Yay!

So.

That bit was true, but now this bit is the fantasy. I still think about her quite often, and I think about this quite often too.

I pretend I tell her, one day. We're swimming, and it's summer, and we're floating in her pool. I say so here's a thing, and I know she probably doesn't care, but I have this huge, awful hideous crush and I'd really, really like to go down on her.

She seems surprised. She looked at me for a while, then says um, yeah, okay. Why not. If I want to, then sure, I can go down on her if I like.

So that's a surprise. And I'm quite pleased. But I think I'd better explain properly. So I do. I mean, I'm almost tempted not to, and to just do my thing, but that seems kind of creepy. So I say um, yes, I really like her ass, and I want to lick her ass out, as well as her pussy.

And she seems really surprised. And blushes a bit. She seems nervous, but she says yeah, okay, if I want to.

"Now?" I say kind of breathless.

She nods.

I kiss her. I don't want to wait and have her change her mind, so I kiss her right then, in the pool, and put my arms around her.

We kiss, and touch, and it's odd, because she's a friend, but it's sexy too, all slippery skin and wet hair and the newness of her.

We kiss, and I slide my hand down her back, and stroke her ass. I want her ass. I stroke it, and then turn her around, and push her against the edge of the pool, and whisper, "Lie there."

She understands. She hops up onto the edge of the pool, and lies on her front, with her legs still in the water, and her ass right in front of my face.

She seems nervous. I feel nervous.

I'm nervous, but I do this anyway.

I kiss her back. I lick the small of her back, and the tiny little hairs along her spine. I taste her skin, wet with chlorine, and I feel her shiver as I touch her. I kiss her, and then I pull her bikini bottoms down very slowly, down her legs, into the pool. I let them go, and stroke her ass. I kiss her ass, her cheeks, and she murmurs and moves her legs a little way apart. I kiss her ass cheeks, and lick her skin, and then slowly, every so slowly, as daintily as I can manage, I lick her asshole.

I lick her asshole, and I'm so turned on by doing that, by having my mouth on her there, that I reach down into the water and touch myself as I do.

I taste her. I taste chlorine, from the pool water, mostly. I lick her and want her and I get my terrible lust-crush on her ass back all over again, just thinking about it.

My hair is wet. It's wet, so it's in the way, but that doesn't matter. Our skin is wet and slippery too. I press against her, against her legs, and feel her against my front.

And taste her on my mouth.

She's tense, but relaxing, as I lick her ass out. I slip my fingers inside her pussy, and rub her there, too. I lap at her asshole. I slide my tongue around it. I push my tongue inside her ass, and she moans as I do.

I lick her ass out right there, at the edge of the pool, until she says, sounding really surprised, that she's about to come.

And then she does.

And then I do too.

And she slides back into the water, and looks at me, a bit stunned. And then she kisses me some more, which is sweet.

"Did you like that?" I say.

She nods, so we go inside, and lie on a bed, and I do it to her some more, for hours.