Weird Fantasies 09: More BDSMy

Story Info
Oral sex, on a leash, for your friends.
2k words
4.5
21.9k
8
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Um, vaguely a warning that if you don't like ass stuff or sort of bossy degradation play you might not like this one... it's maybe a little too detailed?

Because, um, blush... it got a bit carried away. Because I mean, I like it obviously, but it still sort of evolved a little on its own... and I get maybe not everyone does? Like not even here! So that's just a little warning, just in case :)

We're watching TV, and a couple of your friends are there, and I feel like being degraded. I feel like being shamed, and mistreated, and made to do awful things. I lean over and whisper that to you, and you look at me, and smile.

You smile a little maliciously. You smile like I might get more than I expected.

Suddenly I'm scared. Scared in a breathlessly excited, sexy way.

You sit there for a moment, thinking, and then you start talking. You start talking about me, and how much I like to fuck, and how dirty I am. About what I do, and how much I do it. Everything embarrassing we've ever done together. You talk, while your friends look at me, and I sit there ignoring them and pretending to watch TV.

After a while you tell me to take my undies off, so I slide them off, under my skirt, without moving. I hold them out to you, and you say, "Not for me. For one of them."

I look at you, then get up, and go over to one of your friends, and hand him my underwear. He looks at me, a bit stunned, then takes them.

Then I sit down again.

You tell me that's not fair, and to take off my top. That doesn't quite make sense, the fair part, but I do, and go and give it to your other friend. I'm still wearing my bra.

"Top, I said," you tell me.

"I took off my top," I say.

"All of it," you say.

You obviously don't get what I mean, but I don't bother arguing. I just take off my bra and hand it to the same guy. Your friends both look at my tits.

I go and sit next to you, and you say, "And the skirt too."

I do. Then I sit down again.

"No," you say, and tell me to go and kneel in the corner. And when I get up to, you tell me to crawl.

I crawl. I kneel. You keep talking about me as if I'm not there. You're talk about anal sex, and how much I like it, and all the weird places we've done it. I hate people knowing that, so I flush, as I kneel there. Not that anyone can see.

After a while you tell me to come over to you, so I crawl back over, assuming I should.

You tell me to masturbate for everyone, and I hesitate, and then do.

I kneel there, where all three of you can see me easily, and rub myself slowly. The TV is off now, and no-one is talking. There's no sound by your voice, occasionally, telling me what to do, and the soft slippery wet sounds my hand makes, and my sighs.

After a while, you say it's time for more. You tell me to go and get my collar, and to crawl.

I crawl out the room. I actually walk once I'm out in the hall, because I don't want carpet-burned knees, but I kneel again on the way back, and crawl back into the room.

With the collar and lead in my mouth.

You put it on me. I kneel there and wait.

You ask your friends if they want to see something pretty amazing, and they say yes. It's fairly obviously going to be something about sex.

You grin at your friends, all proud you can treat me like this, showing me off, sharing me, using me in front of them. You grin at them, and then take out your cock. Then you pull me forwards, onto it.

You hold me by the collar, pulling me onto your cock. Pulling me so it goes deeper than I really like. It's deeper in my throat than I could manage usually, but like this, with you doing this, I can. I dribble and choke, but I manage.

I suck your cock, and you steer me with the collar. Soon, you pull my mouth downwards. I know what you want me to do. I suck your balls. I lick your perineum. I lick your asshole, too.

I taste your ass, and your musky sweaty taste. I slide my tongue over you. I taste you, and lap at you, and sometimes suck your cock again too. Soon, you push me away, and stand up, and take off your jeans. Then you sit back down, and lift up your legs, and pull on my lead again. I let you pull me forwards. I know what to do. I lick your asshole as carefully as I can.

Your friends watch. Your friends watch like they've never seen anything like this, even in porn, and maybe that haven't. I think about that. I like that idea. Doing something they've never seen before, that turns me on.

I suck you, and lick your ass, one then the other. I slide my mouth along your cock. I press my face against your asshole. I worship your cock. I worship you. I give you the best head I can.

After a while you hold out the end of my dog-lead to one of your friends, and tell him to pull me over and have a go. He seems hesitant, but he does. I keep sucking you as long as I can, as he pulls, and only let go when I have to.

Your friend pulls me over, and I kneel in front of him, and he stands up and takes out his cock.

I put it in my mouth. I suck it. I undo his jeans, and slide them down, and he steps out of them but doesn't seem to know what to do. I push gently on his leg, and he goes backwards and sits on the couch.

I suck his balls. I lick his balls. I lick his perineum and his ass. After I while I start to masturbate myself, because I can't help it. I'm being made to rim strangers, to lick the asses of people I don't know, and that's just so utterly degrading it's glorious. After a while, the second guy hands the dog lead to the third guy, who pulls me over, and I do the same to him.

None of them have come yet. They seemed to get there is more still to do, and I thought there might be, and was careful not to make them finish.

There is more.

"Want to see something really filthy?" you say suddenly, and the other two both say yes.

You unclip the lead, and tell me to go get the lube. And to crawl. And to bring it back in my mouth.

I do. I crawl into the hall, and then walk again, and in the bedroom I smear some lube on my fingers and slip them inside me before I go back, because it's pretty obvious what you're all going to do.

You do that. Of course. You lie me on the couch, on my back and holding my own feet, so my legs are up out the way and everyone can see properly. And then you ass-fuck me. And I groan and sigh and gasp because it's so hot and thick and filling me.

You fuck me there for a while, until I'm shivering with pleasure, then you take your cock out of me, and turn me around by my hair, and put it in my mouth.

I suck it, while everyone watches. I suck the taste of my ass off your cock. I lick it. I lick all over it, worshipping it, licking your balls and ass too. Wanting you. Wanting this.

Wanting all of you like this.

I've done this before, sucking something that's been inside me there, and I don't really mind doing it. Not if someone desperately wants me to. It doesn't really disgust me as much as it probably should, and I quite like how awful and wrong it seems. The awfulness kind of turns me on, but to be honest it's actually not really that bad. Because, well, I like to rim, anyway. And doing this, what I taste is just me, and mostly what I taste is lube.

I taste lube, as I suck you. I hardly taste me.

You turn me around again, and put yourself back in my ass. You fuck me for a while, then take it out again, and I suck you for a bit again.

I like doing this. I like how degrading this is. I like how it's the most shameful thing imaginable, and I want to be ashamed.

Although actually, it's not quite the most shameful.

You fuck me for a while like that, and then you ask your friends if they want to try too, and they say yes, and I do it to them, too.

That's the most shameful.

I kneel there, facing away from them, holding my ass cheeks apart so they can see themselves sliding up inside me clearly. I let them fuck me like that for a while, as long as they want me to, and then, when they pull on my collar, I turn around suck them.

They take turns with me like that. You all take turns. One of you has my ass, while another my mouth. You pass my lead around, pulling on my neck as you have me.

I lie there, and suck you all, and after a while decide I need something too.

I need you inside all of me.

So here's something I realized, quite a while ago. If you don't mind sucking what's been in your ass, it means you can basically fuck like a porn star. Like have him in your ass, and then suck him clean, and then put him in your pussy too. If you're not using condoms I mean, so the people fucking you aren't taking them off and on as they fuck you different places, and all of that. Because it's safe. He's clean again. Cleaned in your mouth. Which I guess is why porn stars do that. Um, obviously.

So after a while, I do that. I make you all come with my pussy, come inside me there, because even after sucking a cock that's been in your ass, there's something kinky about having someone you don't know come inside you too.

I made you all come inside me, and then you all make me come too. You kiss me. You stroke me. You touch me all over, you kiss me all over. You all lick me out, two or three mouths at once, tasting yourselves, tasting, me, sucking on me, licking all over my ass and pussy until I can't think or move or feel anything but that.

I come. I come so hard I go wilty and limp and can't move for a long time.

Then you tell me to go and sit in the corner, so I crawl over there, still dazed and weak, and do. I sit there, trembling from my orgasm, still tasting the taste of myself in my mouth, and feeling the spreadness and wetness of having you all inside me, too.

You turn the TV on and go back to watching it. You put on a show you know I hate, talking about sports. Just to add that final little bit of degradation, I assume.

I sit there and watch, anyway, and your friends watch me, and after a while you go and get them beers, and you put water in a bowl on the floor for me.

Oh, and wait, that is not medical advice... this is a kinky fantasy, and that bit was about cleaning stuff with your mouth because that's sexy to me... but I am not saying anything is actually clean and you should actually do this and not expect to have something nasty happen!!