Weird Fantasies 18: More Blackmail

Story Info
I have to sleep with your boss to save your job.
853 words
3.52
16.3k
4
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

um, more blackmail because there's already a blackmail story in chapter one of this.

*****

You call me at home and tell me your boss wants to have dinner with us. I kind of wish I'd had more notice, but I don't complain. I get that you think I'm home all day, doing nothing, so it doesn't matter how little warning you give me to get ready.

You say it's at your boss house, and to just meet you both there. I get the address from you, and start to get ready. It'll take at least an hour to get there, way across town in the beachside Eastern suburbs.

Not where we live. Not nearly.

I get ready, and make myself look good, and go.

When I arrive I'm a bit surprised it's just the three of us. I'd sort of assumed it was a dinner party, but no. Maybe your boss isn't married, but I'm surprised he doesn't have a fourth person here. But never mind. I'm here now.

I'm thinking about other things, anyway, too. You look worried. I know things have been a bit rough at work for you, but I hadn't thought about it too much. You look worried, though. You look nervous. Maybe things aren't going so well.

No-one says anything, though.

We have a drink. We talk. We sit around in your boss's lounge, and he asks me about things at home, and how I find not working. Things like that. Polite conversation.

Then he suddenly says to me, "I've heard about you. And what you like to do."

I don't get it. I just sit there.

"How you like to fuck," he says.

"Oh," I say, a bit startled. I don't really know why he'd say that.

"First I want you to suck my cock," he says. "Then I want to fuck you in your ass."

I'm shocked. I have no idea what to say.

I just sit there, looking at him, wondering what I'm supposed to do now.

"Or is that a lie?" your boss says, looking at you. "Did he lie about the blowjobs and anal?"

I look at him, and think. I look at you, angry.

I think some more, than say, "He didn't lie."

I'm unbelievably angry with you. I'm angry you told him, because you know I hate people knowing about the anal. Like, I enjoy it, and it's fun, but that doesn't mean I want everyone to know. I don't want them all looking at me, thinking I'm that girl.

"So you will?" you boss says to me.

I'm angry, but this is still pretty weird. "I really don't think so," I say.

"That's fine," your boss says. "But if you don't, he's fired. No notice, no references, he's just out."

"Please?" you say to me.

I look at you. I'm angry. I'm thinking about doing this as much because I'm angry as because I care about your job right now.

"Fine," I say. "But one of you better get me ready first."

You say you will.

"But first," your boss says, and takes out his cock.

I look at it, and swallow. You suddenly look completely horrified. Like you planned this and everything, but you've only just realised what's involved in this.

Your boss looks at us both, and then just looks smug, so I guess despoiling me while you watch part of this is for him.

And which, given the anal thing, I'm kind of fine with. I mean, if I'm giving him a blowjob anyway.

So I go over, and bend over, and suck it.

I suck it, and get wet, because giving people head turns me on, and because apparently being blackmailed does too. I suck, half thinking I'm in a bit of a tricky situation, because on the one hand just getting him off with my mouth might be easier, but on the other, I kind of want the anal sex now we're all talking about.

I suck for a while, and lick him, and lick his balls, and do it well. And then your boss says time for more, and so I look at you and say, "Well?"

You come over. I take my undies off, a bit embarrassed because your boss is watching, interested. I do that, and then you lick me out until I'm wet. You lick me out, and finger my ass, and I'm ready pretty quickly.

Like always.

I say that to both of you.

"Talk a walk," your boss says to you. "Go out on the deck. It'll be easier for you."

"No," I say. "I want him to watch."

So you do. As I kneel there, and masturbate myself, and your boss has my ass. He slides into me slowly, gentler than I'd have expected for, well, a pervert blackmailer. I say he's fine, and then he fucks me.

We fuck. I move too.

You watch, and I rub, and I make myself come.

Then your boss does too.

Then I clean up, and say, "He still has a job?" and your boss says yes, and we go.