Weird Tentacle Dream

Story Info
Tentacles attack me in my dreams.
1k words
3.99
35k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJimJim
MrJimJim
127 Followers

I wanted to write down this weird dream I've been having over the last week...

This is total fiction. I'm just putting my dreams down into words.

*

I lay down and fall asleep and, in my dream, I wake up somewhat groggy.

I'm lying on my back in just my Danskin 1331 tights and my newest anal trainer plug, just like any other night.

I look around and there's something on my wrist. I try to wipe it away but my arms won't move. In my freshly woken state I don't really understand what's going on. I try to sit up but I can't move at all.

I feel my neck being constricted and it's getting a little hard to breath. That's when I start to panic and really try to get up.

I can't.

My wrists, ankles, neck, chest, waist, and thighs are all being held down!

My brain wakes all the way up and goes into full panic mode. I try to twist and thrash but the more I try the more I'm restrained.

I look down and see tentacles squirming up from under the bed and are all around me. I see one moving from above me and try to look up to get a better view, and I see 2 more there. Before I even have time to know what's going on, one of them swiftly shoots to the side of my neck and stabs me with a sharp point!

I yell out in pain and that's when another one, just as quickly as the other, fires right into my mouth and open throat! I begin to panic and, in a moment of odd silence, I notice I can breathe normally...

I can feel it moving ever so slowly down my throat and into parts of my throat nothing has ever been before.

That's when I notice at I can feel 2 or maybe 3 more slithering across my foot.

One of them has a tip with serrations on it that open up and, in one quick movement, slices right through the thick nylon of my tights. From there it moves to my semi-hard cock and opens again, engulfing my cock in its mouth. I start to panic, thinking it's going to cut my cock like it did to my tights, but it's smooth and silky. The slime it's secreting coats my cock and starts to make me hard. I try to resist but it's no use. My cock is getting hard without regard to what I want.

Another tentacle winds around the anal trainer inside my ass and I feel it very VERY slowly slide it out of me. Once the trainer is out of me, the third tentacle moves to my anus. I can faintly feel it enter me and explore inside me.

The next thing I notice is incredible pleasure in my cock. I'm fully hard and this tentacle is massaging my hard cock in ways that are too pleasurable to describe.

They must notice my pleasure before they ease on my wrists, ankles, and neck and allow me a little more movement.

I'm not struggling anymore as the pleasure in my cock is all I can focus on. I have a slight sense of the tentacle inside my anus because I can feel it traveling along my foot. How much of this thing was inside me?!

Suddenly The pleasure on my cock is too great, and I cum like never before. I can feel my cock throbbing and pulsing as I spew hot jets of my semen into this monster.

I'm panting and spent and I feel the tentacle release my cock and slither away. That's when I start to realize that the tentacle in my ass is still traveling. I can feel it deep d inside my body where nothing else has ever been. It's an odd but not completely terrible sensation.

After about 30 minutes I feel like I'm starving. In my head I wonder if this tentacle is cleaning my insides out.

After maybe another hour I feel the tentacle in my throat twinge. After maybe 5 more minutes I feel it start to twitch and throb and pulse. As it's pulsing, I feel it slowly winding its way out of my throat. When the end of it reaches the inside of my mouth, it's still pulsing and throbbing. I can now taste sperm, human sperm.

In my head I get the faint idea that this thing has somehow copied my sperm and is is producing massive amounts of it and is depositing it in my mouth and throat.

Then the tentacle inside my ass starts to throb and pulse in a similar way, and I can feel warm semen being pumped deep into my ass and bowels.

This goes on for approximately 20 minutes as it slowly withdraws from my ass. Once it has removed itself from inside me, some sperm oozes out of my ass and I feel about 15 lbs heavier.

Just then My head jerks to the side and I vomit pure cum. The tentacle that was massaging my cock moves up and starts to 'slurp' it back inside it. That's when more of the sperm oozes of my ass and I can feel a pool of it under me.

The tentacle engulfs my cock again and I can feel myself getting rock hard again.

The same thing as before happens and in no time at all I'm almost convulsing as my cock explodes inside this thing.

The tentacle that was in my throat suddenly spews a large amount of the copycat sperm onto my face, and I find myself sticking my tongue out to try to catch as much of it as I can.

Without a single sound or warning, every tentacle suddenly withdraws from in me and around me, leaving me free and used.

That's when I wake up and look round, half disappointed that it was just a dream.

The funny thing is, when I lay back down, I can taste cum in my mouth...

MrJimJim
MrJimJim
127 Followers