Weird Wild Weekend - Freaky Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud, rumbling snore escaped his lips and he curled up on his side like a baby, pressing one fist against his mouth and sliding his other hand under his ear. He had fallen down and passed out. Probably slipped, hit his head and got stunned just enough that the alcohol won out and put him to sleep. I shook him again, but he only swatted my hands away and curled up tighter, mumbling something unintelligible. There was no way I could move him by myself, I needed to get mom.

I padded quickly up the hall to their bedroom door and leaned inside. "Mom?" There was no answer from within the dark room. I took a careful, silent step inside, trying to let my eyes adjust to the nearly lightless conditions, wary of tripping over clothes or anything. My nighttime instincts made me feel like I needed to stay quiet. "Mom, dad's asleep in the bathroom. Can you help me move him?"

I could begin to make out the bed now, and the shape lying on it. As I moved closer, I could tell that my mother was on her back, still, spread-eagle and mostly naked. Her heavy breathing filled the air with the acrid odor of booze. Her nylon-encased legs were spread wide, one mostly straight, the other bent sharply and her panties were tugged to the side atop the lacy garter belt stretched across her hips. She had her hands resting on her snatch as though she had been playing with herself waiting for her lover to return. Her soft breasts rose and fell, wobbling on her chest in gentle rhythm...and she was peacefully asleep, just like dad.

I couldn't stop looking at her. I wanted to reach out and touch her sweet body. I wanted to climb on top of her and ride her hard til I exploded deep inside her. I wanted to help my dad...but he was heavily sleeping on the bathroom floor. My mind was racing. 'She shouldn't be left here unfulfilled. Dad isn't bleeding or anything. But he might have a concussion. No, the fall didn't sound that bad. Should I wake her up to help? Mom looks so good and I've been lusting after her for so long. Maybe just give her boob a squeeze? She will kill me if she wakes up while I'm doing anything like that. But I may not get another chance like this. Look at this beauty! Shit! What if dad wakes up and comes back to bed and finds me in here? Should I just go to bed and pretend like they didn't wake me up? Let them sort it out in the morning? Fuck, fuck, fuck! What do I do?' I stood rooted to the spot, my thoughts wrestling titanically in my skull, a faint sheen of panicked sweat prickling my forehead.

As though it belonged to someone else, I saw my own arm stretch out and my hand reach down towards her. With horror-movie slowness, my shaking fingers arched towards her supple bosom. I lightly brushed my fingertips across her nipple, then snatched my hand back, certain she would angrily sit up and demand to know what I was doing. She didn't move. I bit my lip and reached out again, this time slowly and gently lowering my open palm to rest fully against her whole boob. She didn't respond at all. My muscles flexed my trembling fingers tighter and I squeezed the warm, pliant, fleshy globe, closing my eyes as I relished the squishy feel of her huge tit in my hand. She moaned and squirmed a bit and I dropped to my hands and knees on the floor, my heart threatening to vomit up out of my chest and flop about on the floor like a landed fish.

'This is insane,' I thought frantically. 'What the hell am I doing? Dad is going to destroy me if she shouts for him.' Time stretched into an anxiety-filled eternity as I gripped the carpet, all my senses straining, waiting for the hammer to fall. But there was only the hum of the air conditioner turning on and faint late-night traffic sounds far in the distance outside. I slowly raised myself up to peek over the edge of the bed.

She was on her side now, her round bottom mere inches from my face, the thin strip of her panties disappearing between her cheeks to reappear in the gap of her thighs barely failing to contain her hairy slit. Her ass looked like a bulbous, ripe, delicious peach and a strange urge to lean over and take a bite bubbled through my cerebrum. Oh, how I longed to feel her tight pussy engulfing my dick and taking all of my cum inside her. I wished I could show her just how much I loved her as any other man would show a woman. She shifted slightly again, pulling her bent knee further up and pressing her bottom back toward me, causing me to worriedly duck back down for a moment.

'Look at her,' I thought. 'She wants it so bad.' I peeped back over the edge of the mattress, wondering how deeply asleep she was. 'Dad left her so horny, even now she's still turned on.' I glanced back over my shoulder, wondering if I should check on dad, worried he might suddenly appear in the doorway behind me. Gathering my courage, I reached out again and lightly stroked along the inside of her lower thigh. I froze when she moaned and pressed herself at me, but she quickly relaxed and kept lightly snoring. I moved my hand further up, inching closer to my goal, sure at any moment she would roll over and block my access, or wake up and start scolding me, or worse, start screaming for her husband.

I eased the fingers of my left hand a bit further along and finally felt what I was so eager to touch. Her one furry lip was still sticking out from her panties being pulled aside and I gently felt all along it's warm length. I carefully pinched the edge of her undies and pried it up away from her, revealing her pink, gooey opening. My breath was rasping harshly in my nose as I fought to stay quiet, my muscles tense as I struggled to hold still my anxious quivering. I gingerly moved my right hand closer, thinking I might feel her wetness, maybe get a taste, but I couldn't control my frightened twitching and I lost my grip on the elastic of her lacy underwear. It snapped audibly back into place and she flexed her ass hard away from the sudden, sharp jolt in that sensitive spot.

I dove for the floor, and rolled up close to the bed, vainly pressing myself back into the under-sized space below. My heart was banging against the inside of my rib cage almost painfully, making my pulse tingle like electricity in my hands and feet. Guilt and embarrassment burned at my face. The mattress was squeaking and shaking as she moved around above me and terror gripped my soul. My unblinking eyes were wide as dinner plates and I waited for her to start shrieking, to reach over the side and start beating me. I held myself ready to dive for the hallway and make a run down the stairs and out into the street, hoping my dad wouldn't intercept me before I got out the front door.

After a few agonizing moments, her movements settled down and I saw a scrap of something dark fluttering, silhouetted in the thin strip of light streaming in from around the door. It wafted to the floor and landed squarely in the tiny, glowing wedge of photons spilled on the carpet. I gaped at it dumbly. It was her panties. For some reason, she had taken them off and tossed them aside.

"Dammit, Greg, stop teasing and fuck me!" Her slurred mumble hung in the air like a weirdly dreamy threat.

I slowly smiled as realization dawned. She thought I was my father playing with her! I wondered if I could turn this to my advantage. I bit my lip and told myself maybe I shouldn't push my luck any further than I already had. I had gotten away with feeling her up and touching her a bit, but surely I couldn't get away with more. I considered perhaps I should really just go to bed, spank it and not risk whatever harsh fate might befall me if I was caught in such an outrageous act. But what if I could do it? The regret and what if fantasies would eat at me forever if I passed up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. With great trepidation, I stood up and crept over onto the bed, wondering if I could pull off the impossible and have my way with her without her knowing it was really me.

She had rolled over and was lying with her gorgeous, round ass in the air, her knees bent under her and her shoulders down on the bed, the pillow tucked up under her head and her face turned away from me. I gingerly eased into position behind her, my cock rapidly swelling and pulsing in the air between us. Her juicy, hairy slit beckoned to me as I split her cheeks open like a ripe peach and guided myself into place with one hand. I had never felt anything like it before. It was so hot and smooth and slick inside her pussy and the soft, cushiony curve of her bottom pressed back into my pelvis. It was so much better than my hand, even with lotion. As I started to move back and forth, I had to shove my fist against my mouth to keep from making noise.

She moaned and reached underneath us to fondle my balls and rub on her clit. "Mmm, yes. You know how I like it. I can't believe you got me so turned on talking about our son like that."

My hips froze mid-stroke and I wondered what she meant. I wanted to ask her about it, to get her to say more, but I knew if I spoke, she'd recognize my voice. I grabbed her waist and went back to humping at her, making a questioning sound in my throat, hoping she'd continue.

"Jim's such a good boy, I can't believe he's still a virgin." She adjusted her position on the bed, spreading her legs wider to get lower and make up for the slight height difference between me and dad. She stretched herself further open with her fingers and shoved hard back against me, pulling me deeper inside. "Maybe you're right and I should help him out."

Help me out? My cock throbbed hard at the thought of my mom talking to my dad about taking my virginity. What had they been saying? It felt good, if somewhat strange to know my dad was looking out for me like that. I wondered if I should let her know it was me, but I was afraid she'd make me stop and kick me out of the house or ground me to my room forever. Even if she was saying she wanted it, I was still supposed to by my dad right now, and I didn't know how she'd react to finding out it wasn't her husband's dick inside her.

"I've seen him looking at me, but I don't want to embarrass him." She started to move faster, writhing against me. "God, the thought of that young, hard cock buried in my pussy, his hands all over me, loving his mommy. I didn't think it would get me this horny."

I stroked my hands up and down her back as we rocked together making the bed springs squeak out in happy rhythm. I would never forget this moment in the dimness of her bedroom, seeing her wide, flaring hips and lush ass bouncing against me, my dick ramming her deeply.

"Harder," she growled, "pull my hair!"

I reached down and gathered her thick hair into a tangled bundle, then balled my fist up around it like a rope and tugged her head back hard. It was so amazing sliding in and out of her sopping wet cunt and I smacked against her, filling the room with drenched sucking and squelching sounds. I couldn't believe it! I was fucking my mother! This was fantastic and I couldn't imagine sex with any other woman would ever be as good. I was curious just how rough she might like it, thinking back to some of my favorite porn, so I drew my hand back and delivered a loud, solid, open-handed slap against one of her jiggling cheeks.

"Yes!" She shrieked, "spank me!" She gripped the blanket tightly, breathing hard and fast, and angled her body to let my cock sink deeper with each thrust. "Fuck, I wish Jim were in here with us."

I smacked her again and groaned, feeling my pleasure build. There was a sudden tightening in my balls and with an unexpected flexing quiver, my orgasm was crashing upon me and I started to fill her pussy with squirt after squirt of hot spunk. I leaned hard over her, bucking my hips and grunting like a rutting animal as I released my pent up seed into her womb. Knowing I was spurting my sticky semen all over my mother's cervix made the sensations exploding through me extra intense.

She shook and writhed in my grip, pushing her dripping sex onto my twitching, spitting hardness. I could feel the walls of her pussy shivering and clutching at me as her orgasm joined mine. "Oh, baby, so good," she murmured low in her throat. "I love feeling you cum inside me."

I held her tight as the throbbing of my cock slowed, grinding at her center and trying to let her have every last drop. She collapsed under me, pulled me down to lie fully on top of her, and sighed happily. The head of my cock was extra sensitive and ticklish and I jerked my hips back as my softening member slipped out of her. We stayed there for a while with my weight crushing her to the mattress and my flaccid manhood nestled against her ass crack, then I pushed off her and rolled to the side. She tried to spoon up behind me, but I brushed her away, grunting out "pee" with as much gravel and bass as I could manage. I got up and shuffled rapidly across the room and out into the hall, then dashed across to my bedroom amazed at my audacity.

Dad wobbled groggily around the corner, scratching at the side of his head as I pushed my door open, and he mumbled, "g'night, son. Sleep tight."

"Night dad. See you in the morning," I replied, trying to keep the nervous tremble out of my words. I watched him shuffle to his room and waited, concerned if everything was about to fall apart, if mom and dad would come charging out at me, demanding to know what had happened, why my dad had a headache and why my mother was so freshly fucked and full of cum. But everything stayed quiet as the stillness of the wee hours before dawn settled over our house. It seemed I had really gotten away with it.

I crawled into my own bed and pulled the blankets over me, shivering as the adrenaline wore off and thinking back on the crazy things I had just done. I rubbed my face into the pillow, feeling guilty for taking advantage of the situation to have sex with my mom, but oddly pleased knowing that, in a way, at least, she had kind of wanted it. Maybe I could figure out a way to talk to her about it and then we could go again when she knew what was going on. Maybe dad would cut my balls off and feed them to me for fucking his wife without his waking permission. It felt like a tight, knotted ball of sick was twisting in my stomach. The part of me that realized the seriousness of my actions struggled with the part of me that was stoked to have finally had sex. I was so conflicted about how much I had liked sneaking in to fuck my mother's horny cunt without her knowing it was me that I just couldn't get comfortable. I consoled myself, remembering she had been talking about wanting sex with me. Everything was going to be so strange and different from now on. I frowned briefly, then brightened, thinking, 'I love my mom and my mom loves me. Everything will work out...somehow.'

As I anxiously drifted off to a fitful few hours of sleep to endure bizarre, perplexing dreams, I wondered what would happen tomorrow. Little did I know just how much crazier things would get.

12