Weird Wild Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her blankly.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt or anything," she snickered.

"Do I get to know what my punishment is?"

"Soon enough. Now, finish eating."

I shot my dad another pleading glance, but he quickly stuffed more muffin into his mouth before I could require him to speak. Glumly, I began to tear apart my own lump of sweet bread and tried to choke some down, already beginning to spiral back into my midnight melancholy.

The whole morning continued like that. My mother acting like nothing had happened, but constantly teasing me with subtle threats and backhanded innuendos. My father staunchly refusing to open back up to me, waiting for some unspoken signal from my mom before he would give me much more than his usual snark and useless dad jokes. And me, anxious and restless, unable to enjoy any of my usual online entertainments as my thoughts tread the same tired circle of self recriminations, yoked to a wheel of depression. Thankfully, both of them had to go to work, and my dark emotions had drained me to the point of exhaustion, so I wound up passing out sprawled on my bed and had a few hours of merciful oblivion.

I got up in the afternoon, famished but feeling better for the dreamless nap and wandered downstairs to grab a snack and watch a show. I was still nervous to find out what my punishment would be, but somehow knowing that some of my worst fears about being disowned and kicked out were just me being overly dramatic had helped my nerves to calm down. They didn't seem all that upset, really. A bit of Netflix and a few nachos later and I practically felt normal again.

Mom and dad got home right on time and spent a while bustling about the house doing their end of the day routines; kicking off shoes, kissing hello, checking the mail and using the bathroom...all the usual stuff. They soon had settled in on opposite sides of me on the sofa and I thought she was going to drop it on me then, but instead we chatted for a bit like it was just any other day. A quick bite of dinner, showers to wash off the day and then the sun was going down. Was she going to save it for another day? Surely mom hadn't forgotten.

I was chilling out in my room, finishing up a hand of Hearthstone on my computer, just lounging in my boxer shorts and thinking about calling it a night, when my father called up the stairs at me, "Jim, would you mind coming downstairs, please?"

My heart sank and my stomach began to twist anxiously. Was it time for my punishment? I padded down the steps slowly, wishing they'd just forget the whole thing and let me go to bed. Dad was seated on the couch with his back to me, and he twisted his neck to acknowledge me out of the corner of his eye. Mom was standing in front of him, her blue robe knotted tightly around her middle and her hands on her wide hips, looking at me intently.

A half-smirk tugged at one corner of her mouth, "so, Jim, I know you've been nervously awaiting your punishment all day. Good! That was a part of the punishment. You needed to feel what it's like to have your emotions yanked around. It really hurt to be lied to and tricked like that, especially about sex. Even more especially because it would likely have worked out the same way if you had just told me the truth. I really did want to go to bed with you." She gestured towards one of our wooden stools which she had brought in from the dining room and placed to one side of the sofa. I sat on it as she continued, "I'm very disappointed that something special like that was kind of spoiled. You understand that, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded glumly, feeling like I was a little kid again.

"Take this as a serious lesson, Jim. This is not how to get a good relationship started with a girl. Tricks and lies will wreck things real quick. And when sex gets involved, it can be like throwing a match into a gas tank."

I fidgeted with my fingers and bit my tongue hard enough to taste the metallic tang of blood, knowing I was still holding onto a pretty big lie, knowing that I would likely have to take that lie to my grave. I felt like I should say something, but all I could think of was 'sorry', and saying that seemed pretty insignificant. I glanced over at dad, hoping for some support, and did a double take as I noticed he was sitting on the couch wearing nothing whatsoever. He wasn't quite as wanton about nudity as mom and usually wore sweatpants or something similar to bed, so this was very, very odd.

Mom's voice slapped me back into the conversation we were having, "You blew it more than you may know, Jim. At one point during our date yesterday, I was pretty seriously considering a threesome with you and your father today, but now, I don't think I want that anymore. I'm not sure you deserve something as good as that."

I blinked at her as a soup of emotions sloshed over my brain. She had wanted a threesome? With me and dad? And I had fucked it up? Each thought a flash of lightning arcing across my brain into an interconnected gibber of ideas. A threesome was straight out of a porno wet dream! And my mom wanted that? Knew what it was? Wanted me to join them? I could have had that? Could I still have a chance at that in the future? She didn't seem mad right now, so I just kept my mouth shut and listened, curious where this was going.

"As a matter of fact," she tapped a slim finger against her cheek as she thought out loud, "this is the sort of thing that some couples would even break up over."

Time seemed to crystallize into stillness and I'm certain you could have heard a pin drop, even on our carpet. It felt like someone had tried to kick me in the balls and just barely grazed them. Nausea bloomed in the pit of my stomach and a hot flash from within drew a thin sheen of sweat from my forehead as the temperature in the room seemed to drop twenty degrees. It was worse than getting kicked out. She was going to punish me by taking away what we had just started together. I was about to be thrown back to Lonelytown; population: two...me and my hand.

"But it's not fair to me to have to miss out on good sex just because you were dumb." She leaned over, her pendulous breasts straining against the fabric of her robe, and squeezed my chin, forcing me to look her in the eye, "besides, I find it difficult to stay mad at my two favorite boys."

I frowned and hesitantly reached up to cup one of her soft boobs as she gave my lips a quick kiss, but she smacked my hand sharply aside and wagged an admonishing finger at me.

"Oh, no, no, no," she chastized, "that's not for naughty boys. I told you I wanted a threesome with you two, but I think you've ruined that idea, so, instead, you are going to sit there on your hands and watch me fuck your father. Watch and nothing else, knowing that you could have joined in if you hadn't tricked me yesterday."

My stunned mind didn't know how to cope with this sudden pronouncement, but my dick sure did. It sprang to rock-hard attention almost instantly, rigidly pulsing and bouncing at the flap of my shorts like an excited puppy trying to escape his cage. This strange roller-coaster was twisting all over the place, and I was about ready for the ride to end. I was starting to feel like a wrung-out washcloth.

Mom untied her robe, then knelt down between dad's feet, and with her unblinking emerald eyes locked on mine, she grabbed his stiffening cock and slowly licked all the way down and back up the length of it, then she opened her mouth and worked her ruby lips around the tip. Dad looked almost bemused as he gathered her thick ropes of hair up into a heavy ponytail to keep my view clear, then he leaned his head back onto the couch with his eyes closed and groaned deeply. She just kept looking right at me as her tipped head bobbed up and down, sliding his rod in and out of her sucking mouth, her expression almost daring me to say something as her cheek bulged and deflated from within.

I moved instinctively to squeeze and pull at my own aching erection, but she quickly popped off of his cock and said, "no! You don't get to enjoy this. I told you to sit on your hands!" She slapped one of dad's thighs and twitched her head in my direction, "watch him."

She went back to work with renewed vigor, pulling dad's rod deep into the back of her throat, happy, wet noises coming from her as she began to relax and let herself enjoy her project. I pleaded wordlessly with my father, putting every ounce of my best silent begging into my face. My helpless, pained expressions didn't seem to phase my dad, though, as he just shrugged a bit and said, "sorry, son, but your mother has decided this is your punishment."

This was insane. I mean, my mom was right there, sucking my dad's cock right in front of me and he was just leaned back, casually enjoying it as though this wasn't the strangest punishment ever, as though he knew this day had to have happened eventually. I couldn't help but stare as she slid his shaft in and out of her mouth with rapid, head-bobbing strokes. I had snuck peeks of this view many times over the years, but this was completely different. This was out in the open, deliberately and unabashedly before my eyes.

She wiped her mouth and winked at me, "don't you wish you could be over here, too? Enjoying your mother's sweet lips wrapped around you?"

"God, yes," I whispered, slack-jawed as I watched my dad grab her hair firmly and begin forcing himself deeper and deeper into her hungry mouth, drawing noises out of her that were somehow both nasty and sexy as hell. He seemed to be warming up to his role of showing off what I was missing out on as he kept everything well-angled and my view unobstructed by hair or hands.

Mom pushed him away and sat back gasping and swallowing with a long line of spit smeared down her neck and chest. She slowly jerked him off and said, "right now, I'd love to be giving you a turn at shoving your cock down my throat while I stroke your dad. Sure would be nice to have another hard dick to play with, but you just had to play games with me." She stuck her tongue out and slapped the underside of the head against it with the showmanship of a stripper, one hand full of cock, one hand full of boob and her gaze pinning me to the chair, both scared and desperate to reach out and touch her. "I bet I know what else you'd like a turn at," she purred wickedly and crawled up onto the sofa, then leaned across the cushioned arm with her ass in the air towards my father and her beautiful face a short distance away from my painfully hard dong.

Dad moved into place behind her and she looked up at me with a smirk which quickly changed into a look of brow-furrowed pain as he pushed forward. Her dark green eyes rolled up behind her fluttering eyelids and her mouth fell open with a groan of pleasure as she arched her spine and braced herself against the arm of the couch. A hot, red flush spread across her chest and up her neck like a bonfire as she rocked her hips from side to side, then she opened her eyes and smiled broadly. "Fuck, that feels so good! Scoot your chair a little closer here. I want to make sure you have a real good view. All these years of hiding and sneaking and pretending you weren't looking. It's time to get it out of your system and be done with that foolishness. If you're not man enough to be open and honest with a woman, then you're not man enough to fuck her."

I moved over in front of her and she put a hand on my knee as dad grabbed her hips and started thrusting slowly, but firmly into her, bouncing her towards me again and again. She gasped with little "ah...ah" noises every time he hit bottom and pushed her open mouth tantalizingly closer and closer to the bulge in my shorts. "I'm so sorry, mom," I murmured to her as I gently pulsed my hips in her direction, wanting to meet her movements with my own. "We should have talked this out long ago, but I didn't know how to start. There no easy way to tell your mother you want to fuck her."

She glowered up at me and raked her fingernails down my thighs as dad slowed his movements so we could talk, "well, I can't really blame you for that, I guess. It still doesn't excuse you lying to me, but, to be fair, I didn't really know how to talk to you, either."

"I think we can all agree that this whole thing is rather strange," I suggested. "I'm sorry I handled it so badly, but can you please forgive me?"

She frowned at me, then tossed a questioning glance back over her shoulder.

"I think he's learned his lesson, Sharron," dad said with a smile at me.

"Have you? Really? Are you going to stop with all the sneaking and stuff?"

"Yes! I promise," I nodded eagerly. "Just tell me that we can keep having sex, please, mom!"

She laughed softly, "yes, Jim, we can keep having sex. But, only until you get a girlfriend, right? We're a respectable family."

Dad gave her plush ass a playful smack, "stop teasing the boy and let it go. We'll just have to help him find a girl that understands this weirdo incest thing that you're so worried about."

She pulled away from him and sat on the couch, indignantly crossing her arms under her boobs and fighting against the excited and embarrassed grin that was trying to spread across her beautiful face. "And maybe she'll want to play with his daddy, too, eh Greg?"

He sat next to her and prodded at her arm, "let's not start a new fight just as we're making up from the last one. I think we've all had enough of that. I say we forgive and forget and get on with having some fun!"

She rolled her eyes at him with an exasperated sigh, then reached over, tugged at the legs of my boxers and gave me a sympathetic look, "why don't you take those off? You look uncomfortable."

I quickly stepped out of them and sat next to her, my hand moving to caress one of her heavy breasts as I leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues met and we spent several long minutes with our lips pressed together as we wordlessly agreed to shed years of built up inhibitions. We were both done pretending we didn't want to fuck. We were both done fighting with our primal lusts.

She broke contact and looked deep into my eyes, her own glittering, emerald orbs bright with hot emotions. "I love you, Jim," she said.

"I love you, too, mom," I replied with a new inflection that I had held back for far too long.

She climbed over to sit on my lap and reached between her legs to guide me into her slick opening, intently watching my expression as I slid inside. She spread her ass cheeks and settled into place with a familiar wiggle, then leaned down to kiss me again as she began to slowly ride my hard cock. Her soft breasts smashed to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her to hold her close, one hand up her back holding onto the base of her neck, the other gripping at her waist to force her tightly against me. We writhed and bounced faster and faster as she worked her body along mine, her slippery, wet juices dripping off my balls as her noises got louder and louder. "God, yes! Fuck me, Jim! Fuck your mommy deep and hard, just like that!"

I groaned, relishing the hot, smooth grip of her cunt sliding along the length of my shaft, then shifted my position to sit her up more so I could watch her voluptuous curves moving above me. The tip of my dick felt so sensative prodding and poking into her and I bucked hard making her glorious tits wobble as her stiff nipples brushed tantilizingly back and forth before my face. I opened my mouth and latched onto one, biting it hard as I fucked her.

"Yes, that's it! Take me," she shrieked as she pressed her hands to the couch on either side of my head and rocked her hips frantically. "Don't stop. Don't stop!"

I moved a hand down, then slipped a thumb into her cleft to feel for her little button and when I found it, she tossed her head back and howled like a she-wolf seeing her first full moon. A rush of warmth gushed over me, sloshing off my thighs and running down the back of my calves into a splattered puddle on the floor.

"Damn, Sharron! I haven't seen you cum like that in forever," my dad's voice sounded both surprised and impressed.

But she hadn't stopped moving. Her uncontrolled convulsing turned back into a rhythmic, purposeful grind as she pressed her forehead to mine and grunted like an animal, staring into my eyes. She rode harder and harder, desperate to shove me into her deepest spots, urgently hunting for more pleasure. "More," she barked. "Fuck me! Give me all that hard, young cock!"

I slapped her ass and shoved my hips up at her again and again, meeting her every clutching bounce and wiggle with my own bucking and thrusting. Every resounding smack of our bodies meeting knocked her several inches into the air only for gravity to bring her plush bottom crashing down onto me even harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she huffed rapidly, her ragged breaths hot on my neck as she bit my earlobe.

All of the teasing leading up to this point had just been too much and I knew I couldn't hold back for much longer. "You feel so good, mom! So-o-o good...I'm...oh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Cum inside mommy's pussy," she growled and I felt her thighs flexing and shaking around my middle as her tight pussy quivered and gripped around my spurting cock. "Yes! Cum inside me-e-e-e!"

"Oh, fuck, honey," my dad said gruffly, "get down here. I'm gonna cum, too!"

Mom tumbled to the side in an awkward lean, trying to keep me inside her as she fell over to take care of him. I heard him grunt several times as mom swallowed his seed with excited, hungry noises, then she giggled and slid to the floor in a happy, sloppy, little pile of satisfaction. "That was fun," she sighed.

Dad chuckled and slapped at my shoulder, "what do you think, Jim? Have a good time?"

"Hell, yeah, dad," I smiled back at him. "That was great! A boy couldn't ask for better parents."

So that was my crazy weekend. That's the story of how I lost my virginity to my own mother and how we wound up in a threesome with my own father. We cleaned up and went upstairs and fell asleep together in their bed, pleased to have started this new chapter in our family's history and this last week has felt like birthdays and Christmases and summer vacations all rolled up in one. It still makes me quite giddy when I consider all the strange and wondrous possibilities before us. Sure, I can't ever tell her what really happened Friday night, but I was serious when I said I wouldn't do that stuff anymore.

No need to since I'm getting it for real pretty much whenever I want now. There was some more playtime before sunrise, and we've had a lot of fun since then, but I think maybe I'll save that for another time.

By the way, dad says we're supposed to be going to visit Aunt Karen for Thanksgiving in a couple of months, so who knows what might happen in the future.

12