Welcome Back

Story Info
Going back to the Club.
1.2k words
4.33
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hands go through my hair and I whimpered loudly as if ticked and my sex clinched.

"So sweet, so innocent." Jessica whispered slowly against my right ear, goose bumps dancing down my arm.

Yanking my head back and forcing me to look up at her .I gasped loudly at the pain and fear that shot through me.

"Let us see, you have been away at school. I wonder, do you remember the rules?" Jessica's voice said, coming out in a low hiss.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied my voice barley coming out in a small whisper.

I felt her boot press against my bottom. I whimpered and arched not leaving sight with her eyes. Jessica then released me pushing me forward unable to catch myself landed solidly on my face. Quickly blinking to have the dark spots from dancing around. I held my hands tight behind my back.

"She's all yours." Said Jessica.

I looked up my hair dancing in front of my face to see Morgan standing a few feet away and Jessica's boots tapping against the floor as she walked over to him. I looked down knowing better than to look long. I had never seen Morgan enter and he reached down grabbing both of my wrist and pulling them up quickly and chaining them to the hanging chains above leaving me standing on my toes. I let out a little yelp of fear and whimpered lightly. Morgan slapped my face and grabbed my chin pulling me toward him.

"I don't want to hear a whinny child, do you understand?" He said his eyes dark.

"Yes Master." I mumbled under her finger still holding tightly to my chin the right side of my face growing warm from his slap.

Morgan soon released me walking behind me. Before I could take another breath the world became black and I gasped loudly fear filling me. Shivers dancing all over me. I squirmed trying to get away from the chains. My heart seeming to come out of my chest. I felt the sting of a flogger and Morgan's hand wrapping around me pulling me against him. He grabbed my neck lifting my chin whispering softly in my ear.

"Are you scared?" He said.

"Yes, Master." I whispered my lips trembling in the dark of the blindfold.

He soon released me the flogger dancing against my back each hit causing me to scream and my sex to clinch. I felt the wetness drip down my thighs and I tried hard to hold my thighs tight together to stop it but my mind began to dance in the darkened world behind my blind fold and my yelps soon became a mixture of screams. The flogger stopped and I jumped at Morgan's warm hands against my back and bottom rubbing them lightly. Holding me once again tight against his body he wrapped his arm around me touching my sex with his hand causing me to spread my legs as he touched my clit and suddenly pinched it. I let out a scream arching up.

"So wet." He whispered against my ear kissing my neck sending shiver dancing quickly down my body.

Morgan released me and I heard his foot steps come around me and the shuffle of clothing. I felt someone grab my left leg pulling it up and tying it up causing me to gasp at my now exposed sex. I felt my face turn red and I tried looking away and down from my leg before I could my chin was grabbed by a warm hand I knew was Morgan's. He forced my face up and I knew that if I was not wearing this blind fold I would be able to see him. I felt a finger touch my clit and I jumped. Morgan's hold got tighter and I let out a little gasp as his finger entered slowly. He removed it quickly and I moaned and whimpered loudly taking back the whimper the moment I did it.

"Please, Please." I mumbled trying to ask for forgiveness but, the slap came fast and hard against my sex causing me to scream loudly and arch my body jumping at the sudden pain and pleasure that ripped through me.

"What did I tell you about being a whinny brat." He growled loudly against my ear.

"I sorry Master please, I sorry." I whispered loudly.

I felt a flogger go against my back and I screamed at the suddenness of it. I tried hard to move away but, Morgan's grip was tight around my chin and there was no escape as the flogger came again and again. My mind counting each stroke till I was lost in a world of sparks and blackness my screams turning into loud moans. I heard Morgan's low laugh and it sent shivers up my spine as the flogger stopped and he released my chin leaving me hanging my hands chained above me my one leg tip toeing up and my other tied up leaving my sex exposed. My eyes covered in a dark black blindfold. His cock entered me with out warning and I screamed loudly trying to push myself away from the sudden entrance. Morgan grabbed my waist pulling me quickly against him as I entered him fully. I let out a gasp and a scream as I felt him and a flogger began it's torment against my front. My nipples now hard as stones. I screamed loudly as Morgan began his rhythm the flogger dancing against my boobs and stomach as I let out screams and fought against both .

"Please Please." I screamed.

"Please what." I heard Jessica's voice.

I didn't reply I knew better than to ask to stop and the dark spots still danced in front of my eyes behind the black blind fold. I felt the rush of a ejaculation come before I could control it. I screamed as it happened and Morgan stepped away as I felt the run of water run down my leg and hit the ground. The flogger had now stopped and my once slow breathing was now rapid gasp for air. I felt the whip slice through my back like butter and I screamed loudly using all that I could to fight against the roaring pain that took fire to my back. I tried moving, squirming but, I knew there was no way to get away from the pain of Jessica's bull whip. I heard her heels click as she came in front of me. My back roaring in blinding pain. She removed the blind fold tears running down my face. She wrapped her hand around my neck digging her nails deep inside cutting my neck.

"You will ask next time won't you?" She said her voice covered in distasted and anger.

"Yes Mistress, I promise." I whispered through a cracked voice as more tears came down my face.

"Release her, send her to go get cleaned up and to bed. Make sure she eats something." She said.

The ropes were released and the chains dropped my body no longer able to hold it self crashing to the hard cold ground. I looked up to only see her black boots turn and click there way out from the room. I looked away as I heard her soft chuckle and her whip against her side like her best friend. Then all I knew is I wanted to go home.