Welcome Back

Story Info
Two childhood friends reconnect.
824 words
3.67
12.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes locked and Dara's breath caught in his throat. There was fire in her gaze, as powerful now as when they were children. Once again she hovered over him, slow and controlled. He felt a blush rise to his cheeks as he closed his eyes and let her mouth meet his, gently persuasive. He let himself dissolve into her arms as she coaxed his mouth open to admit her tongue. She swirled it around his own, running it slowly along his bottom lip and sending shivers down his spine. He raised his fingers to the back of her neck and tousled her hair, pulled her closer.

He moved like a virgin, Emily thought. Uncertain but with no control. He had told her there had been nobody else in the five years since she had seen him last and she believed him. She put a hand on each of his shoulders and firmly pressed him back into the pillows. She pulled away from his mouth and his eyes met hers again.

"Before I do this," she said firmly, "I need to let you know that I can't let you return the favour and check that it's ok with you."

"What do you mean?"

"The last time I did this with someone, they consented under the impression that they could do it back. When it turned out I couldn't let them, they were no longer comfortable and regretted the whole thing. I don't want to ever make anyone feel that way again." she looked dead serious.

"I'm disappointed I can't give you any thanks, but I'm still ok with this." he reassured, feeling privileged that she should do this with him at all.

Satisfied, she sank back into the kiss, now moving her hands through his hair and down his back. His skin tingled under her gentle touch and his dick strained against the fabric of his tracksuit bottoms.

She pulled away from his mouth and sank her lips to his neck, lightly trailing from chin to shoulder with soft kisses, then retracing with her tongue. She blew cold air on the wet trail she had left and he inhaled sharply, arching his body up to encourage her to hurry.

She shimmied his tracksuit bottoms down to his ankles and he tensed before kicking them off completely.

Her fingertips trailed down his torso, circling his belly button as she lowered her head to his thighs and began kissing her way back up. He bucked a little as she pulled his underwear down, licking her lips before glancing back up at him with mischief in her gaze. He knew he shouldn't, but he'd trust that girl with anything. She was fucking incredible.

She chewed her cheek, stimulating saliva flow, then wrapped her tiny mouth around the head and swirled her wet tongue underneath his foreskin, which was only halfway back. He gasped sharply, a soft whimper escaped him as he fumbled for something to grab. He settled for the sheets, scrunching them in his hands.

She coated his head in wet spit, then dipped her head down to accommodate the rest. The warmth of her throat enveloped him and his fingers tightened on the bunches of sheet. He groaned softly as she bobbed a couple of times, then came back up to examine his expression before doing that thing she did with the head

It was like lots of quick kisses but with suction applied from her tongue.

Kisskisskisskiss, pop.

Back and forth across the skin and right down the underside of the shaft she kissed and nibbled. He was breathless and knew this wouldn't take long.

His stomach tightened and his legs stiffened as she sank down to the hilt again, now wrapping a hand around the base and beginning to stroke there while sucking the top.

He gave in and moaned loudly, a shocked "oh... God," and she looked up with that same fiery gaze that made his heart ache.

She slurped loudly and shamelessly, then laughed about it without losing eye contact. He tried to smile but his mouth felt locked into a little O as he got closer.

"Em, I'm g... aaaahh," he breathed, before his head fell back and he felt a powerful rush in his abdomen. He heard her gulp and raised his head to see her licking up any spillage. He couldn't tear his eyes away as she swirled his cum in her mouth a little, grinned and licked her lips. She cuddled up close into his chest and he put his arms around her and began to run his fingers through her honey blonde hair. She lay there for a few minutes, snuggling into him before getting up.

"I'll be right back," she said. "Just brushing my teeth."

She winked at him, then spun on her heel and scampered off down the hall. He gazed after her and shook his head.

He really really loved that girl.