Welcome Back, Daddy!

Story Info
A married daughter welcomes her father home.
5.7k words
4.41
241.9k
138

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

A little more than a year had passed since my wife of 35 years died. In that time I sorted through all kinds of things that we'd collected during our marriage and sold, donated to charities or simply discarded a lot of it, in preparation to move to a smaller home. I'd telephoned my daughter and only child, Sheri, and asked her to watch for a small house or condominium within a 30-minute drive of her and her husband's home in Garden City Beach, South Carolina. I'd always wanted to live at the beach and now, being closer to my only family made it all the more desirable.

To my surprise, the very next day after talking with Sheri about my possible move, she called and told me about an ocean front condo on the upper level of her complex that had just been listed for sale. She said she'd make an appointment with the sales agent if I was interested, and offered to let me spend a few nights with her. I knew her unit was cramped and didn't want to impose, so I thanked her and said I could stay at a hotel. She said her husband was out of town on business so it'd be no problem at all. So, I packed a few things and headed to the coast to see the condo and spend some time visiting with my daughter.

When I arrived at Sheri's condo, even before I had a chance to ring her doorbell, she opened the door and we hugged each other. We hadn't seen each other since the funeral but she hadn't changed much. Her long, brunette hair was still long and straight. The only change I perceived was a firmer, more toned, tanned, athletic appearance. I'd always thought she was a pretty girl and although I shouldn't admit it, had fantasized about fucking her in every way imaginable. As we stood there in the doorway, I realized that I still had those desires and could feel my cock getting firm. I used the excuse that I needed to put down my bag so we'd stop hugging and she wouldn't feel the hardness pressing against her. She kissed me on the cheek and then apologized for not inviting me inside. She offered to take my bag and brushed across the bulge in the crotch of my pants as she reached for the bag's handle.

"Oops! Excuse me, Daddy! Let me get that!"

What a tease, I thought to myself. Yeah, let me give it to you, girl. My mind was already racing with thoughts of bending her over the back of the sofa and fucking her from behind. "Oh, thanks, Sheri, but just tell me where you want it and I'll take care of it myself." I wondered if that sounded like I meant it.

"Well, Daddy, since Mike is gone, I thought you could stay in the bedroom and I'd take the sofa."

"That's thoughtful of you, Sheri, but I don't want you to have to sleep out here on the sofa. I'll take the sofa and you stay in the bedroom." That's not what I wanted, but that's what I said.

We both paused and looked at each other. I wondered if she could read my mind, and if she could, what she thought of her perverted dad.

"Tell you what, Daddy... if you don't mind sharing the bed with me, you can sleep with me. It's a king-sized bed, so there's plenty of room."

That was exactly what I wanted to hear, but there was one small problem. I've slept in the nude for as long as I could remember and unless I slept in my underwear, that would be awkward. "Sharing the bed isn't a problem, sweetie, but your daddy doesn't wear pajamas. I'd planned to sleep in my boxers, so if you don't mind that, I think it'll be okay."

Sheri grinned and said, "Oh, Daddy! I know you sleep in the nude! You and Mom both! I was surprised the first time I saw you like that, but after all, it's perfectly natural. The only reason I sleep in anything is because Mike is such a prude. When he's away, I go naked around here. So, if you don't mind, I don't mind."

I must've looked like a deer staring into headlights as she said that. I was shocked, but getting hornier by the nanosecond.

"I made the appointment to see the condo upstairs for this afternoon. While we're waiting, let's go out onto the balcony and do some catching up, if that's okay with you, Daddy."

Still thinking about being naked with my daughter, I replied, "Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, let's go outside."

Sheri was already standing by the open door. I could feel the warm breeze and noticed how it lifted up the hem of her skirt. I wanted to see what was underneath the skirt, but walked past her and onto the balcony. "What a great view you have here, hun! I could spend a lot of time out here just wasting the day."

"I know exactly what you mean, Daddy. I've spent many days out here doing nothing more than watching the seagulls and working on my tan. You know, it really is work, but I hardly have any tan lines at all! Say, are you thirsty, Daddy? How about something cold to drink? Is iced tea okay? It's sweet, like Mom used to make."

"Sweet tea - yes, that'd be great!"

"Stretch out on the chaise and get comfy, Daddy. I'll be back in a few moments."

Sheri gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then left to get the tea. As I lay back on the chaise, I just stared out across the ocean and thought about the possibility of living a few flights up and what a temptation it would be, not to mention the temptation I was going to have to fight tonight! I had no idea how long I'd been out there alone, but decided I ought to offer to help with the tea. Just as I leaned forward to get up, Sheri appeared in front of me, completely nude, and handed a tall glass of iced tea to me.

"What do you think, Daddy?"

She slowly turned around before me, her beautiful, tanned pussy and ass and everything else in plain view.

"Well? Do you think I have a good tan, Daddy?"

I took a quick gulp of tea and replied, "Beautiful! My little girl certainly has grown up!"

"Wait, Daddy. Check out this!"

She bent forward and spread her ass cheeks.

"Isn't that cool the way the tan goes in between my cheeks? And there aren't any white lines in the crease beneath them, either."

I wondered where else the tan might go and without thinking, asked, "Anywhere else the tan goes?"

"Oh, Daddy! Of course!"

She lifted her breasts to show that there was no white line underneath them. She raised her arms to show her tanned arm pits. And then she tugged at her pussy lips, pulling them this way and that, to show how evenly tanned they were.

"Anywhere else, Sheri?"

"Daddy! There are some places that you just don't tan!"

To prove her point, she spread open her pussy to show the pink. When she did, a tiny rivulet of her juice trickled out. I just stared and wondered if I should act on my thoughts or behave like a proper father. In my mind, being proper was taking precedence, but my cock wasn't cooperating. A large bulge had formed in my crotch.

"It's okay, Daddy. I'm glad you like my body and I'm happy you're able to express it that way."

Sheri set her glass of tea on a small table and then knelt beside my chaise. Smiling and gazing into my eyes, she deftly unzipped my pants, reached inside and pulled out my cock. Still staring into my eyes and holding my cock, she licked her lips and then lowered her head until the tip of her tongue was just barely inside the opening of the head of my cock. I didn't resist. I just lay there and enjoyed what was happening. Her tongue slowly encircled the head until some of her saliva ran down the shaft. She quickly took all of my cock into her mouth and began to suck it while fondling my balls. I hadn't felt anything like that since the last time her mother went down on me. Part of me wanted to know if my wife had taught her how to suck cock and the other part wanted to simply enjoy it.

After many minutes passed, Sheri looked up into my eyes and asked, "Does that remind you of anything, Daddy?"

"As a matter of fact, I was about to ask who taught you how to do that, but I think I know. Am I right?"

"Uh-huh. Mom and I talked about a lot of things, including how to please a man. Am I pleasing you, Daddy?"

"Oh, girl, yes you are! You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do this, and I'm not talking about just today!"

"Me, too, Daddy! Ever since the first time I accidentally saw Mom doing this to you, I've wanted to do it, too."

"The first time? When was that?"

"A long, long time ago. And after the first time, I used to stay awake long after I'd gone to bed so I could sneak into the hallway in hopes that I could watch you and Mom doing things. There were so many times I thought I'd get caught because I couldn't keep quiet when I'd orgasm. Thankfully, Mom was kind of loud, too. And all those times you'd call her your whore, slut, cum dump and other nasty names, I'd cum and cum so hard! I sure hope you'll buy the place upstairs so you can do those things to me, too!"

"Upstairs? What time is it? When is the appointment? You fucking tease! You got me all worked up and now I've got to leave! You're going to get it after I'm done looking at the condo!"

Sheri was grinning as she gripped my cock tightly and stroked it. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I guess I deserve a spanking, don't I? But we have to be upstairs in just a few minutes and I want to go with you."

"Damn! Well, get dressed. Wait - no panties, you whore. As soon as we're done, I'm giving you a sound spanking. Damn! Maybe my cock will go down in a minute. Fix your make-up. We don't want the entire world to know you're a cock sucking slut. Do you suck Mike like that?"

"No! He's such a prude! He accidentally came in my mouth once and ever since then, I'm lucky to get even a taste of his cock. It's going to be so wonderful when you're living nearby, Daddy!"

As Frank Barone used to say on "Everybody Loves Raymond," "Holy crap!" There I was, a 58-year old widower about to live maybe only an elevator ride away from a horny, neglected 32-year old wife whose prudish husband was away on business trips more often than he was home, who just happens to be the daughter I'd fantasized about for more years than I dared mention, and at a fairly quiet beach. There was just one thing that concerned me, and I needed to ask Sheri about it.

As we were about to open the door and leave Sheri's condo, I put my hand under her skirt and pushed it between her thighs. "You're soaked, you little slut," I said. "But Daddy doesn't have any condoms."

"That's okay, Daddy. There are places you can cum that don't make babies." Sheri giggled. "Besides, with Mike gone all the time, I decided I didn't want to get pregnant and have to raise a child by myself, so I've been on birth control for years. You can cum in me all you want."

If I didn't have the appointment to look at the condo, I would've instantly pushed her up against the wall and fucked her from behind.

"Okaaaaay... well, that's good to know! But right now, let's go take a look at the condo. I'm sure I'll be able to find time afterwards to see just how much cum you can take."

I slipped a finger into her pussy and then dragged it out and up between her ass cheeks, pausing to slowly tease the rim of her ass hole before pulling my hand out from under her skirt. She took my hand and placed it to her mouth, sucking the wet finger in between her lips and then licked it. "Just imagine that's Daddy's cock that just slid out of his little girl's ass. I can hardly wait to feel you inside me."

"You are a naughty girl, Sheri! Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

We both laughed as we left her doorway and walked towards the elevator.

"I have to warn you about something, Daddy. They have security cameras in the hallways, near the stairs and inside and just outside of the elevators, so unless you want to give the security team a free look at your little girl doing nasty things, we'll have to confine our activities to inside the units or on the balconies."

"What about near the pool? Can we go skinny dipping at night?"

"Gosh, I don't know! There are probably cameras out there just so the pervs can keep an eye on the girls in bikinis. The City outlawed thongs, but they're allowed on private property and there are a few girls who live here who like to wear them at the pool. I think they may be strippers at the Masters Club in Myrtle Beach. They're usually out in the late mornings and occasionally on an afternoon during the early part of the week. One of them commented on my great tan and hot body, and then asked me if I'd ever thought about working in a men's club. I told her I was married to a prude and except for her staring at my ass, that was the end of that. Oh - the elevator's here."

"So, are you interested in her?"

"Let's just say I'm a little curious about what it would be like with another girl, but right now all I'm interested in is making my Daddy happy. Press 15, Daddy. Top floor, here we come!"

When the elevator doors opened at the fifteenth floor, Sheri took my hand and led me down the hallway to the left. "It's the corner unit, Daddy. Although it's only got one bedroom, it has an extra big balcony. If you buy this one, I'll be up here all the time so I can catch a few extra rays, in between sucking and fucking, that is. I wonder if cum is a good sunscreen."

"I doubt it, but I'm willing to let you test it out, sweetie."

I knocked on the door of the condo. In a moment the door opened and we were greeted by a 40-something, very busty woman wearing a plain, dark suit and a crisp, white blouse with a plunging neckline. She welcomed us inside and kept her eyes focused on me as she walked us through the unit. There wasn't a lot to see, but I could tell that, except for a few cosmetic things, it had been fairly well cared for. I asked about the price and although it sounded reasonable, played it cool and said I'd have to think about it. The sales agent leaned forward, I assume to show off her cleavage, and handed me her business card, adding that I should call her if I had any more questions or wanted to make an offer. Sheri nudged me, maybe to make sure I wasn't going to look down the woman's blouse or maybe to get me to go ahead and make an offer. I decided to make a low-ball offer to see what might happen. The agent smiled and said she'd take it to the owner of the unit if I'd give her a good faith check.

I was stunned! I'd forgotten to bring my check book! As I explained that I did everything online these days and hadn't thought to bring any checks, Sheri offered to write a check on my behalf. I made sure the agent knew the check was not to be cashed under any circumstances, and she agreed that it was just a formality. Sheri said she had to go down to her condo to get it and for us to wait, which we did. The instant the door closed behind Sheri, the agent asked if I was dating Sheri. Before I could answer, she added that she'd like to get to know both of us better, winked rather obviously, and then said she'd work extra hard on the owners if I thought there was a possibility that the three of us might get together soon. I told her I thought that was possible since I knew Sheri was bi-curious, but I couldn't guarantee anything right now. About that time, there was a knock on the door, ending the conversation. The agent went to the door and let Sheri in. As Sheri walked past her, she commented on Sheri's short skirt and how pretty it looked on her.

Sheri stopped, turned towards her and said, "It looks pretty good on the floor, too." I was surprised by the comment, but laughed along with them.

"So, when do you think we'll have an answer on the offer?" I asked.

"Will tomorrow morning be soon enough?" asked the agent.

"I think so. Sheri, is your phone number on your check?"

"Yes, it is. Just call that number anytime after nine o'clock in the morning. He's staying with me for a few days so I can just pass the phone to him when you call."

"Very good!" replied the agent. "I hope we can get together on this. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to leave for another showing in another location. Mind if we share the elevator?"

Sheri and I walked ahead to get the elevator as the agent locked up. While waiting for her, Sheri quietly asked me if I thought she was coming on to her.

"It's not just you, girl. She wants to get it on with both of us."

"What? The three of us?"

"Don't worry. I didn't promise her anything, but I implied something could possibly happen. That got her attention and I think she'll work harder to get me a good price on the condo. It's not the greatest looking place, but I love the location!"

About the time the elevator doors opened, the agent arrived and the three of us got in. We shared some chit-chat but nothing more. As Sheri and I were exiting at her floor, I felt something soft and silky being pressed past my hand and into my pocket. I looked down and saw the lacey waistband of the agent's thong barely hanging out. I pushed it in all the way, turned back and smiled at the agent. Holy crap, I thought.

Sheri took my other hand and hurried to her door. "If I remember right, Daddy, you were going to give me a spanking for being such a tease!"

Sheri opened the door quickly and pulled me inside before locking the door. "Daddy, as long as you're going to spank me anyway, don't you think it ought to be for something really naughty?"

"Who said I'm only going to give you one spanking, young lady?"

I sat in the middle of the sofa and demanded she come lie across my knees. "Get that sweet ass over here!"

"Not too hard, Daddy! Please!"

"Lift up your skirt and lie across my lap."

The instant her bare pussy made contact with my pants I felt her juice soaking into the fabric and my cock began to harden. I spread her thighs a little and then pushed two fingers into her pussy. They went in too easily, so I pulled them out and pushed in three, as deeply as I could.

"Oh, Daddy! Are you going to finger-fuck me, too? Please? Do you think you can get your entire hand inside me? Do you?"

I didn't know if she was just getting excited or if she was trying to make me forget about the spanking I'd promised her, but it was arousingly interesting to hear about the things she wanted me to do.

"You horny little slut!" I pulled out my fingers and smeared her wetness over her bare ass cheeks. "The first thing I'm going to do is follow through on my promise to spank you." I raised my hand up and then slapped the palm down hard against the curve of her exposed ass. I watched as the bright pink handprint began to glow on her skin. Even with the tan, it was still fairly obvious, but I told her, "I'm going to have to spank you extra hard because of this tan." I slapped my palm down harder on the other side and watched again. As I waited to make the next slap, I could feel the wet spot on my slacks getting larger. "Get up, slut!"

Sheri stood up and felt her warm ass cheeks. "Quit playing with yourself. Look what you've done! You've wet my slacks. Get down on your knees and unbuckle my belt. Go on. Unbutton the slacks and pull them off. My boxers, too." Sheri did as she was told and when she'd finished, my cock was standing out right above her face. "Raise up some and start licking Daddy's cock. That's a girl. Get it wet."

After enjoying Sheri's tongue working all over my cock, I stopped her. "Get up quickly and lean over the back of the sofa. Hurry up - before my cock dries off."

"But Daddy - my pussy is soaking wet!"

"That's true, but Daddy isn't going to fuck your pussy right now."

"Oh no, Daddy! I've never been fucked in the ass!"

"Better hurry before my cock dries."

Sheri moved quickly, bending over the sofa and spreading her legs apart.

As soon as I stood behind her, I spit on her ass hole and told her I was going to go easy on her since it was her first time. After smearing the spit over her ass hole with my cock, I wet my middle finger and pushed it slowly inside the puckered rim. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. Um, is that your cock?"

"No, sweetie, it's not. I don't want to rip you open. Daddy will go slowly and stretch you gradually so you'll be able to enjoy it more when I do finally fuck you in the ass. For right now, I'll use my fingers. After you get used to that, I'll use a cucumber, or maybe I'll get you a special dildo just for your ass. Yes, a dildo with a suction base that can be mounted on the side of a chest so you can take it doggy-style up the ass while you're sucking Daddy's cock! Maybe two dildos like that so you can take them both at once while sucking my cock. Oh, I like that idea! And sometimes I'll fuck you in the ass while you're fucking a dildo."

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers
12