Welcome Back, Daddy! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

"Just think about how much fun it could be if you had four of these bad boys paired up one above the other so Sheri and I got double penetrated while you alternated between our mouths. Or maybe you'd like to have me on the floor beneath Sheri while she's fucking herself with the dildo and you're throating her? I'd be right there to lick your balls or tongue your ass. Or maybe you'd rather make us fuck each other with strap-ons while you do something really kinky to one or both of us. You may just want to dress us up like horny sluts and take us out to a bar to show us off. Think of the possibilities. Oh, and here's one more thing to add. My uncle left me his house when he died, and there's enough room there for all of us! It's surrounded by trees so there's lots of privacy, and there's a hot tub on the balcony. After a hard day of whatever you've dreamed up, a soak in the hot tub will feel really good."

I looked at Sheri and asked, "How would you feel about me staying with Terri? Obviously we'd all three be together when you-know-who is out of town."

Sheri smiled and replied, "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. I mean, we won't be able to do anything unless he's gone, so there's no reason you should be penalized then. You should have some fun."

Terri crawled away from the dildo and positioned herself at my feet. Looking up at me she added, "I understand that Sheri has top billing. In fact, you can make me do anything as long you don't cause me any permanent damage. That includes no cutting and no radical body modifications. I wouldn't think a man as considerate as yourself would do anything to cause his toy any harm, but I want to make that clear. Okay?"

"Here's what I propose. Sheri and I have a Daddy-daughter relationship. You'll be Sheri's little sister and my second daughter. You'll continue to be our sex toy and my personal slave. You will answer to both Sheri and me, although I will always have the final say in all matters. For instance, let's say that Sheri decides that she's going to fist your pussy but I want her to fist your ass. Sheri will be fisting your ass. Your responsibilities will evolve over time, but here's one that will never change. Whenever I cum inside Sheri's pussy or ass, it will be your responsibility to lick out as much of it as you can. Sometimes you'll be allowed to swallow it all and sometimes you'll have to share it with Sheri. How's that sound, Terri?"

"That sounds like heaven!"

"Sheri? Are you okay with that?"

"Just a minute, Daddy. I want to check on one thing first."

Sheri got on the floor on her hands and knees and backed her ass into Terri's face. "Give your big sister a kiss!"

Terri gave her a kiss before pushing her tongue into Sheri's ass hole. Sheri pushed back some more forcing Terri's tongue in deeper. Terri started fucking Sheri's ass hole with her tongue and kept going until Sheri told her to stop.

"I'm fine with Terri as my little sister."

"One more thing, Terri. You took that big dildo in your pussy without a problem. Can you also take it in your ass?"

"Yes, Sir. Want to see?"

"No, but I do want to see if you can take my cock in your ass. Hop up onto the mattress and stick your ass up for me."

Terri did as she was told. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her ass hole. I slid my cock between her thighs to catch some of the juice on the head and then positioned the head in the center of the rim of her ass. I heard her sigh contentedly as I pushed my cock into her slowly. After several inches disappeared inside her, I pulled it all the way out and told her to lick it clean, which she eagerly did.

"I think we can be a happy little family, don't you?"

Terri licked her lips and smiled, as did Sheri.

"Sheri, you pick out a couple of dildos and Terri, you help her select a good butt plug while I get dressed. By the way, where's a toilet? I need to pee."

Terri gave me directions to the public facilities and then took Sheri back into the store area to pick out some toys. I was surprised that neither stopped to get dressed, but thought maybe Terri planned to close the store. I dressed quickly and hurried on to the restroom. As I stood at the urinal I noticed a monitor on the wall that panned across the store area. I surmised that it was setup to allow store employees to keep an eye on things. As I watched I saw Sheri and Terri getting better acquainted, kissing, fondling and groping each other.

When I finished, I zipped up, washed my hands and headed into the store. From the distance, it appeared that my girls were still naked and sitting side by side. When I got close enough to see better, I saw that they were naked and seated as I'd thought, but something about the position of their arms looked odd. When I stopped in front of them I saw Sheri's hand inside Terri's pussy and Terri's hand inside Sheri's. They pulled their hands out quickly causing a strange, sucking-popping sound, and left their pussies gaping. They looked at each other and then at me, smiled, and simultaneously said, "Welcome back, Daddy!"

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers
12