Welcome Back, My Little Slut

Story Info
Old lovers are reunited after years of separation.
1.6k words
3.62
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories came flooding back to me as my cock began to harden in your mouth. It had been years but it felt like just yesterday as you remembered how to please me. A warm wet tongue wrapped around my shaft as your fingers brushed my sensitive ball sac. After a few minutes you stop and we start to catch up. As I sat on the edge of the bed with a wet hard on you began to talk. We got each other up to speed, closing the 5-year gap in minutes as the first doobie burned down. I knew this was to be long and lustful evening. We decided to drop a little x and get into sensations of being naked and connected.

As the x started to kick in my skin began to tingle at your touch. I watched as you licked and lavished affection upon me. I could feel the blood rush into crotch, filling my veins and keeping me hard for you. Eventually I turned you around and stood over you. Slowly I fed my shaft down into your mouth. I moaned as you pulled it deep into your throat. My head almost exploded as you began to touch my ass and tickle my hole with your finger. I was unsure if you were planning more but I was open to whatever you wanted to do with me.

Finally I was able to slide my cock into your warm wet box. I had licked the shaved slit well and now you were begging to ride me. Over and over I drove myself into you. I listened as your pussy made squishing noises as my fat dick was pushing your juices out onto the bed. It would only be a matter of time before a big puddle would form beneath us.

As we bucked and pleased each other my thought went back in time to the many other nights my cock was treated to your charms. Always willing to relieve the pressure of my lust and you always swallow my seed. Nipples hard and waiting, lovely box wanting to be fucked. I thought of the time you made one of my fantasies come true. You and your girlfriend would give me a night of pleasure that I would never forget. Watching as you both took turns eating my fat pole. I remember the look on your face as I was filling Michelle’s little pussy. I think you were kind of proud that she was enjoying the ride. You also knew that I would soon be back inside you with a vengeance. I also remember my favorite part of the evening. As I recall I was making Michelle howl as I filled her from behind, your hands held my balls as my shaft moved steady and true. Occasionally I would withdraw and place my glistening meat onto her ass. You leaned forward and drew me back into your mouth and sucked on me until I thought I would explode. Stopping before I shot you pushed me back into Michelle so I could continue to stretch her box. I don’t remember how many times hot thick cum flew from me that night but I’m sure it was plenty.

Now here we are years later still fucking and sucking each other like teenagers in heat. I screwed you hard against the shower wall and absolutely loved watching as you knelt before me and once again orally amazed me as the shower water ran down over us. Having worked out the immediate need for sex we smoked a little more and decided to go for a second hit of x. I knew now that there would be little sleep for us. My chest was already pounding from the way you were working me over.

Your emails and chats had gotten me very worked up in the weeks preceeding our reunion. Even after all these years I was comfortable sharing my lusts and pleasures with you. In fact you are the only woman with whom I am totally honest. I know I can trust you and it heightens my passion for you being able to share and be guilt free. You now know that I would love to watch you getting a hard cock in front of me. I would coach and encourage him to please you. I want your eyes locked on mine as you suck another man’s hard fat dick. I want you put on a little show for me. Show me how you suck the big cock. Watch as I stroke my meat in rhythm to your bobbing head. I would eventually join him in pleasing you. Letting you lick my shaft and tell me how hot you are for me as your pussy is being prepared for me. I watch as you get yourself all wet and slick on his pole. Pushing back against him and swallowing me at the same time.

I would slowly lube up your ass with my fingers and get you set for a treat. You definantly love the sensation of a full pussy and my 2 fingers in your tight ass. As you begin to come I tell him to pull out and push the tip of his swollen meat into you well-lubed back door. I watch as you moan and scream in pleasure into the pillow. I also get very hard knowing that this is going to get you ready for my hot load. I love watching you writhe as his cock pushes further and further until only his balls are left out in the night air. Beginning slowly he starts fucking your ass, I move to the front to watch your face and tell you how beautiful you are. You beg me to fuck your now leaking pussy as your ass is being readied for my load. I comply and slide beneath you so I can fill you from beneath as your ass is now loose and loving the reaming. I can feel your other man through you once my cock is back inside you. We move in tandem fucking you to a new place in the universe.

You want him to come first so you will be really wet and hot for me. I slide out from beneath you and sit down. From my chair I watch as you both change positions. You are now facing me and you sit down on his lap. Bouncing up and down you are telling me how good it’s going to be for me. You tell me how you can’t wait to feel a hot rush of jism fill your rectum. At that moment he moans and you scream as I watch. His grunts make it obvious that he his pumping stream after stream of thick semen into you. I beat my cock faster as you tell me to get ready. Climbing off the now withering cock of your other lover the semen runs out of your ass and down your legs. Collecting a handful you approach me and rub my cock with his cum. Then you turn and welcome my thick cock into your well reamed ass. I almost cum immediately as the hole is warm and wet from your last fuck. I grab your behind and remind you why you needed to be prepped. My stick is so fat and long that you still fit tight around me.

Now it’s his turn to watch me take the clean up role. Sitting back in my chair he now gives us direction and tells you to moan louder. I pound your ass and ask if you like being filled again. You are in a frenzy pushing and rocking against my onslaught. Your other man has a new hard on as he gets hot watching me fuck your ass and tell you what a good little slut you are. I am telling you how you will have to service us at our whims for the rest of the night. You say yes as long as I give a load of my own. I watch as he rises from the chair and brings his cock over to us. He now rubs your nipples with the precum oozing from his head. You are asking him for a taste and as his cock slides into your mouth I fill your ass with my juice. I then pull out to give you some. I spray your face as you eat the other cock. He finally unloads again and I love watching you drink it as my dick spasms one last time. The next hours are a blur as you feel hands mouths and cocks all night. We need both beds as the first bed is totally soaked with all the wetness we have all made. I really want to make this come true one day.

Our second encounter of the weekend opened me up in more ways than one. You were amazing as you swallowed my cock again and this time worked a finger deep into my ass. I was unsure at first, but after watching my own cock disappear into your warm ass I knew I could handle it. Once I got used to it became very pleasurable. I felt totally at your mercy as you now controlled the most private areas of my body. I now knew why you were so happy once my dick was firmly inside you. For the first time in my life I was not in control of my body or feelings. I’m sure you could tell as my orgasm was long and wet.

So welcome back to me my little slut, I will forever be grateful.