Welcome Home

Story Info
Master breeds his pet cow after coming home from work.
1.5k words
4.15
125.9k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author:

This is just a quick snippet between me, and an old pet of mine. There's not much in the way of background, plot, or an in-depth character description since it was written specifically for her as a short clit tease, and nothing more. That's also the reason for using both first and second person POV in it. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading.

*

I open the front door, tired and weary; it's the end of another twelve-hour day shift at the plant. The house is warm and inviting, blanketed with the aroma of cooking food. I'm not sure what it is, but is smells delicious. You pad quickly from the hallway, the jingling of the cowbell on your collar announcing your haste. As with every night you hurry to greet me, not naked this time, but wearing your crotchless black and white cow-print leotards and stuffed horns. You kneel at my feet, gazing up with a smile of content joy. Beads of perspiration trickle from your dark auburn hairline, and your cheeks are flushed. You've been busy cleaning, as well as cooking, and you're slightly out of breath.

"Good evening, Master, welcome home. How was your day?" I smile slyly, when your gaze briefly lingers on my groin, before looking up again.

Our thoughts intermingle as they always have, as transparent as the bulge expanding within my jeans; it's been nearly a week and the sight of my eager cow abasing herself, awakens an anxious stirring in me, despite my weariness.

"Hi pet, dinner smells wonderful. Looks like you've been busy today?"

I prompt you to your feet, and pull you into my arms, cupping the creamy smoothness of you ass, lifting you closer. Your arms encircle my neck and our lips meet; tender, loving, yet frantic in a way words struggle to grasp. My hands begin to explore your body, my lips no different. You bare your neck with a soft moan, when I pull one of your pert breasts free of your leotards, cupping it, rolling the tight knot of your nipple between strong fingers. You shiver in my arms, with a sensual gasp of longing.

"My, it seems as if someone is an eager cow tonight?" I chuckle, knowing full well the depth of your desires now. It excites me even more.

"Yes, Master. I've been thinking about you all day."

"Have you? Let's see."

My hand glide over your tummy, and across the smooth, hairless mound of your pubis, hunting deeper. I find exactly what I expected; the slick, syrupy texture of your hunger is like a thick blanket covering your engorged labia, as they invitingly spread around my finger. You're fully aroused, hot and desperate, but then again I would expect nothing else from a diligent pet, patiently awaiting my use.

My need for you turns animalistic, matching your attire, as well as your own wanton thoughts. You're a crafty pet, you always have been, and you knew exactly what I would do after seeing you like this. My balls ache for release and my pulse begins to race. I'm about to breed you like the cow in heat you resemble.

"Bend over the couch, pet," I breathe like a husky wind. "And present yourself." You quickly obey, silently, with a rush of heat dousing your body. You're a servant to my whims, as you've always been since I collard you years ago.

You lift your ass, submissively bearing what belongs to me. The trim pink of your waxed pussy, shimmers back at me like a delicate flower between your thighs. I can barely see the small knot of your clit, and I know it throbs for my attention with every passing heartbeat. The thought of taking you, using you, fucking my pretty, little pet, is all consuming in my mind.

I'm sure I must look like a frenzied stripper, as I yank at my belt, unbuttoning my jeans. My cock bursts free, quickly growing hard in my hand, a steel rod of dominance over your soul sheathed in the soft pliability of baby-soft skin. The tip, swollen and dark pink, glistens with pre-cum.

I pause in reverence for a moment, basking in the vision of total obedience. Such a beautiful sight. My fingertips gently caress your sides, one grasping you hip, while the other positions you hands behind your back, wordlessly locking them in place until I give you permission to move them again. Your flesh ripples under my touch with electric jolts that settle between your legs. You shuffle you feet slightly, arching your hips, and your back forms an erotic bow, completely unmasking the grandeur of your pussy, awaiting my use.

You gasp with a stuttering cry of pleasure, when the head of my cock glides between your wet and wild lips, teasing you, covering the head in a liberal sheen of zealous femininity.

"Yes, Master, yes," you whisper like the desperate cry of a songbird. "Use your cow, breed me." The bell around your neck jingles slightly, confirming your plea.

The act of first penetration, even after all these years, has always been a blissfully tempting experience for me. Your tight hole struggles in yielding compliance as it always has, yet made for me and me alone. A welcome embrace soon bathes my cock in a slick, velveteen slice of heaven.

I take things slow, my concern for you as important as my own. It has been nearly a week, and your fragile grunting, punctuated with sensual whines of ecstasy as you slowly melt around me, are the docile music of acquiescence that sets the mood of my thrusts.

In time you adjust, as you always have, eagerly trying to please me, taking my cock to the hilt. That has always been you utmost concern, my pleasure above your own, even if detrimental to your wellbeing. I should have severely punished you for endured the senseless pain, when years ago I tore your delicate folds in my anxiousness, tainted with scar tissue from your surgery. Instead I comforted you afterwards, cleaning away your blood, while soothing your pain with my loving embrace.

Your peddle-like lips are taunt around my shaft now, stretched wide and quivering with desire, while the head of my cock probes at your cervix, caressing it with desperation. I take a firmer hold on your hips, using you as I always have, exerting my hold over you with each rapturous thrust into your steaming slit. You are content and at peace my loving pet, my slave of selfless desire, as I take my pleasure from you as I always have.

Your cowbell keeps the pace, a constant reminder of what you are, and you slip further into a delirious, trance-like state because of it. You've become a thing again, an object, a creature of manly release, and nothing more. You've been thinking of this moment all day, kept at the height of torturous arousal for hours until I arrived home. You quickly lose control, humbly asking my permission to cum, and I grant your request.

You sense the end drawing closer. It has been less then ten minutes, but I can't hold back any longer; you've always had that effect on me, though. My balls clench, and my cock swells, as the slapping of my hips against your ass sends violent shock waves through your entire body.

"Yes, Master, Yes! You cry ravenously, pushing back, meeting me halfway. "Use me, use your slut!"

"Is my pretty cow ready to be breed?" I growl, as my cock begins to tingle, the pressure building.

"Breed me, Master, breed me... Impregnate me, honor me with your seed!" We both know it's impossible, but it's a dream we have nonetheless.

I feel you tighten, a rippling spasm that grips my pounding cock like a slippery fist. You're cumming again, hard this time, and without asking permission. Even a dutiful slut forgets herself at times in the throws of passion. I'll punish you later for it with a sound spanking, or maybe your paddle? I haven't decided which yet.

I bury myself in you, groaning, and we cum together, a magical moment of intimacy between us. It's powerful and needy, the culmination of an entire weeks worth of desire on both our parts. You grind back against me, flinching instinctively with each hot, cyclic blast that that showers the doorway to your womb. Your body instinctively laps at the nectar of my seed, pulling it deeper within you.

A moment of content quiet ensues afterwards, with neither one of us willing to break the spell just yet. My strong hands message you lust-soaked back and hips, working under your ponytail to your neck in a moment of comforting afterglow.

"Thank you, Master." You always thanked me for the gift of my cum, and the honor of being used by me.

"You're welcome, pet. You're a good girl, you know that?" You shiver again, growing warm under my praise, anxious to please as you always have. Maybe I won't punish you.

"I try to be, Master."

"Yes you do pet, yes you do."