Welcome Home

Story Info
He came home and then we both came together.
964 words
3.89
19.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped out of bed when my alarm rang. The day had finally arrived, he was finally coming home. I took my time showering, the heat from the water sending waves of pleasure through my body. I shaved my legs and made sure that there was no trace of hair from the Brazilian wax the day before. I slipped into my new red lacy panties and bra before wearing a black dress that would show off my size e breasts and a hint of red from my bra. I fixed my blonde hair into a messy bun and applied my red lipstick, while putting on my black heels.

He had been gone for months. The last month was the hardest, the time difference unbearable and I craved him more than ever. I was like a child, the anticipation was driving me insane. I could feel my panties getting wet thinking about the moment I would see him. My heart was beating out of my chest when I was standing at the arrival lounge. I saw him in the distance, tall and striking, his brown eyes searching for me in the crowd. I couldn't stop smiling. It felt like an eternity from when I had spotted him to when he was standing beside me.

He scooped up my face and we kissed frantically. Wanting and needing each other, right there and then. We briefly took our hands off each other while he waited for his luggage. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and slipped off my underwear. I found him at the carousel and covered his eyes. I whispered in his ear

"I have a present for you" as I stuffed my panties into his pocket.

I felt so alive with desire. The drive to his house was going to kill me. He spun me around and slide his tongue over my lips before he explored my mouth and my body tingled. We walked to my car, talking all about his trip and what I had been doing while he was away.

As I sat down in the driver's seat, my skirt crept up, I consciously decided to keep it there and see how long until he was hard. While I drove we held hands and I placed them in his lap so I could feel movement. He took my lead and guided my hand over the bulge in his pants. I sighed. There was so much build up with his return, I longed for him to make me feel how he used to, precious, like a rare gem that he found. Exploring my body, registering my every move. The pleasure, the pain that created even more pleasure. The sex haze was thick and I couldn't get enough.

When we finally reached his house, he carried me from the car to the bedroom. I kept kissing his cheeks, declaring how much I missed him and how ecstatic I was for him to be home. He threw me onto the bed, lifted up my dress and pull down his pants all in the same motion. He slid his hand in between my legs.

"You're so wet baby, I know you need it now." He quickly shoved his dick inside of me and I crumbled onto the bed. My pussy contracted around his dick. I wasn't going to let it go. He pulled my hair as he fucked me intensely. I would turn around so he could see how much I wanted it.

"Who's my dirty little slut?"

"I am baby, I am." It didn't take him long until he pumped his cum into me. I laid on my back, so he could see me, fishing his seed out of my pussy, so I could taste him.

I then got on the floor on my knees to suck him clean. The build up and electricity was far from over, but I decided to let my baby sleep. So I pulled him up and put him to bed. It wasn't long however until I could feel his big dick in my back, waiting to explore me more. He unhooked my bra and told me how much he had missed my tits.

"I dreamt about them, I love them in my face, I have longed to slap and bite them. I want you to scream in pain baby, while I feel your juices flow. I have to be tough on you or you won't feel it."

"Yes baby." Was all I could reply. I gave myself to him, he would choose my path of pleasure. It wasn't long until I felt his body weight on top of me. His hands running through my hair as he was kissing my lips. This was the gentle part, the part where he would fuck me as deep as he could in a long slow motion, until I begged for it to be faster and harder.

It wasn't long until that did happen.

"Baby, I need it hard. Slap my big tits. Bite them."

He climbed out of me and rolled over. He started with two fingers exploring my cunt, while he took his other hand and mouth to cause damage on my hard nipples.

"You like that, don't you?" He whispered in my ear.

"You know I do baby." I moaned back while thrusting against his hand for more. He entered three fingers and then four. I screamed in pleasure while he pinched my nipples. I was on the verge of ecstasy, as he finger fucked me.

"Cum, you dirty slut." This pushed me over the edge and my whole body shuddered.

We laid next to each other totally exhausted. He was finally home, I was sure that after some sleep we would worship each other over and over again.