Welcome Home

Story Info
A loving couple reconnect after time apart.
1.1k words
4.07
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrived home from your business trip dressed in a ladies suit and high heels. I walk up and kiss you slowly on the lips, pulling your body up against mine. Stepping back I slide your jacket off your shoulders, down your arms and toss it to one side.

I hold your hands as you slip out of your high heels. Then I begin to unbutton the front of your blouse, from top to bottom. Once done, I separated the two sides of the blouse with my hands and slowly pulled the shirt off your shoulders, down your arms and off you. This too is tossed to the side.

Getting down on my knees, I pulled down the side zipper on your skirt. Tugging gently, I slid the skirt off your hips and down your legs to your feet. You step out of the skirt. The same thing was done to each of your thigh high stockings.

You stand there in only bra and panties.

Rising up again, I turned you around so your back faced me. I unhooked the clasp on your bra, pulled it apart, over your shoulders and down your outstretched arms and off your body.

Next came your panties. I slip my fingers underneath the fabric on both sides and pulled them down. Once on the floor, you again step out of them. I turn you around, revealing your full physical beauty to me.

"I don't care how you feel or what your day is like, you are beautiful to me," I say.

With that, I led you to the pre-filled bathtub. I eased you into the warm water. I heard you sigh as the bubbles and water covered you.

"Enjoy," I whispered.

I stand up and removes my shirt, and pants and I ask you to close your eyes.

I make the water ripple around your chest. You can feel me close to you as I slides in behind you, kissing your shoulders. I playfully whisper in your ear. I take your shoulders and begins to massage them down your arms then back up again. Smoothing my hands down your sides, then around your waist and one back up to move your long black hair to the side to kiss the back of your neck. Even the warmth of the tub water can't stop the chills from rippling through your frame.

My hand caresses your stomach moving up to your breasts. Pinching your nipples firmly between my fingers, your body tightens. I can hear a soft laugh from you as my hands move downward in response to your movement.

A stronger wave of tingles washes over you and makes your breasts jump as I move my hands between your legs, over your softly shaven skin. Gently massaging you as you lean back into me, my cock rubbing against your lower back. I've been waiting for this all week and the touch of you is nothing short of incredible. Parting your lips I slip a finger into you and feel your silkiness in my excitement. I begin to move my hand in a rhythm. Slipping a finger in then back out over your now swollen lips. I must feel your body shudder against me. I continues to slide my fingers into you. You cum and clench, and don't let go until your body stops shuttering.

I lay there with your head back onto my shoulder as you tell me how much you enjoyed that, still feeling my hardness at your back. You turn to face me, running your warm hands over my erection, stroking it up and down, paying special attention to swirl your hand around the sensitive tip. I lay there, moaning slightly, fighting not to slip backward into the water and succumb to your touch.

Wrapping your legs around my waist, I pull you in closer and we kiss again. I can feel between us erection between us and you move your hips in circles to catch me, only letting the tip enter. You pull away then back again enjoying our tip fucking. Not being able to resist any longer, I slip inside you; slowly! And deep! Feeling me there, your walls gripping me, makes me moan a somewhat inaudible word that was only meant for the two of us to hear. I breathes harder and the water starts to list from side to side as I move into your hips -and back out again trying not to splash so much, revelling in the amazing and exquisite sensation, impaling you on my cock. I could feel it slide slowly into you, as you settle down against me, your breasts brushing up against my chest, your arms around my neck. You roll your head back in ecstasy as you grind against me, getting my hard shaft to go deeper into you. With small repetitive thrusts, you finally have it buried deep to the hilt. I can feel your mound against me, my cock thrust deep inside of you. You just sit there for a moment, savoring the sensation, as do I.

We both moan softly, and I slid my arms around you and hold you tighter against me, letting my lips find yours as we kiss hard and deeply. What seemed an eternity later, you started moving slowly up and down on me, riding my hard cock slowly at first. The water started splashing more the faster you go and I move with you, thrusting against you, meeting your thrusts with my own. Water splashes everywhere as we continue and I could feel your body again start to shudder, which brings me closer to my own climax, my body starts to tingle, making me thrust deeper and faster. Water was flying everywhere, and then you come, my body tenses and I hold you tight as my cock erupts, unloading waves of my seed deep inside of you. The water around us settles after we stop, just holding each other close. At some point our lips lock again in a deep warm kiss, our tongues tasting and swirling around the other passionately.

After we've rested, I stand up, step out and I reach for your hand. "Time to move to the bed," I say helping you out of the tub.

Using a soft towel, I began to dry you off. I started with your back, slowly going all the way down to your legs. Next came the front. I started with the shoulders, your breasts, all the way, slowly rubbing your inner thighs, lightly brushing water off your private entrance, then down your legs.

Once dry, I hand the towel to you to return the favour. Then. . . we move onto the bedroom.

***** Notes *****

This is my first submission and I would be interested in any feedback my readers wish to share.