Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later the waitress returned and set a large flat dinner plate down between them. The cake was a large dome, with whipped cream on top. At first it seemed innocent enough, but there was a heat radiating from it, and a dark chocolate liquid slowly spread from around its base across the plate.

"You first," Jack said, as they picked up their spoons.

Sally set the edge of her spoon to the dome, and pressed in. Chocolate exploded out the side and onto her fingers. "Oh my!" she exclaimed.

Jack chuckled. "Perhaps a little foreshadow."

"I'm certain it is," Sally said before deliberately sticking a chocolate-covered finger into her mouth, sucking it in and out a few times, holding his gaze. Jack's chuckles settled into a bemused smile as he watched her mouth work.

"Maybe we should get this to go," Jack whispered.

"Mmm. This chocolate is soo good," Sally said, as she licked her other fingers.

"I'd like to put some on you right now."

"I'd like that," Sally said, smiling. "Where would you put it?" Her toes slid up his leg again, going a little higher than before.

"Careful, he may bite," Jack said with a laugh.

"Sweet. I'd like to see him try."

He leaned over the table slightly and whispered, "I want to put some of this on your kootch, right at the top on that sensitive little spot, then I will lick it off."

Sally's mouth parted slightly, and for a brief moment he saw the tip of her tongue. "Yes," was all she said.

"As I'm sucking on your clit, I'll slide a finger into you."

"And then..."

"Well, I can't give all my surprises away."

Jack smiled and took another bite of the molten cake, leaving Sally hanging.

Her foot caressed his leg again, and she looked at him longingly. She managed to reach his crotch with a stretched foot. His cock shifted in his pants as she gently applied pressure with her foot.

He looked deep into her eyes, a slight smile on his face. She gazed back at him, her elbow resting on the table edge. The tip of her tongue slipped slightly out of her mouth to lick her fingertip.

How the hell am I going to last until we get home, he thought. Maybe we could get a room in the hotel upstairs... too damn expensive... ugh.

Their waitress stopped by to check on them.

"Can we get the check, please?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll be right back," she said, heading away to a register.

"What do you want to do now?" Sally asked.

"We need to get home."

Sally smiled.

The waitress returned, placing the bill in front of him. He handed her a credit card, and she left.

"What do you want to do?" Jack asked mischievously.

She smiled broadly. "I want you inside me. I need that."

"But surely there must have been someone in the parade who was able to help you," he said.

"Actually, I don't think there was. At least not in the way I need helping," she replied. "How about you? How are all the Desperate Housewives in the neighborhood doing? They must have been all over you after I left."

"Totally. They wouldn't leave me alone," he said with mock irritation.

"Did you take care of them?" Sally asked casually.

"Well, yeah, I screwed them all silly. Just to try and get rid of them, you understand, but they kept coming back for more," he said, shaking his head. "But you're the only one who can scratch my itch."

The waitress returned and placed the receipt down for Jack's signature. "Thank you! Have a great night in Boston!"

"Thanks, we're planning on it!" Sally said.

He signed the slip and put his wallet away.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yes."

Chapter 4

They stood. Sally looked at Jack curiously as he glanced suspiciously around the dining room. No one was looking at them.

"Come with me," he said in a low voice, taking her hand.

"Where are we going?" she whispered.

He pulled her down the back hall, which led to the kitchen area, and it was also a cut through to get to the bathrooms, which were part of the hotel. No one would think it odd taking that hall because of the bathrooms.

She thought he was going to the hotel exit for some reason, rather than towards the restaurant entrance, but suddenly he stopped and pulled open the door to the studio kitchen. He pulled her in and closed the door behind them. The only light in the room came through the windows from the main dining room.

"Jack! What are you doing?" she whispered. "Someone will see!"

He turned and pulled her close. He quickly placed a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss, letting his tongue dart into her mouth.

"Jack!" she said, breathlessly, before his lips locked onto hers.

Eventually the kiss ended, both of them panting.

"No one will come in," he breathed. "They're done filming for the night."

He turned around. The window to the restaurant dining room lay part way down the wall from where they were standing. He could only see a portion of the dining room, not much of it, but it was more than he liked. He could see a waitress seating another couple at that very moment. Quickly he looked around the studio kitchen area, looking at the layout. Immediately his eyes spotted a large stone double oven on one wall, running from floor to ceiling. It looked like the little brother to the one in the bar area. The dim light in the room barely illuminating the oven, but the other side of the oven was shrouded in dark shadow. He grabbed Sally's hand and pulled her into the shadow.

"I need you," he breathed, spinning her around.

He could see little of her features, so instead he breathed her in as he leaned into her, pressing her flat against the wall. He pulled up her right leg so he could explore under her dress. He kissed her ferociously, savoring her taste. She reciprocated by grabbing the back of his head with both hands, pushing her fingers into his hair, pulling him close, kissing him hard and passionate.

Sally then slid one arm around him and lightly pressed her fingernails into his shirt, dragging them across his back. Jack emitted a low moan, as his right hand slid into her panties to feel the soft flesh of her ass. Her breathing became more ragged.

Just then the door to the studio kitchen opened and someone stepped in whistling a soft tune. Jack and Sally froze in the shadow holding their breath, while panic set in. The last thing they needed was to get kicked out of a restaurant, or worse yet, arrested. That would be a hard one to explain to the kids.

They heard a soft slap on the counter of the kitchen island, like that of a magazine being tossed down. The door closed again and the whistling faded down the hall. Jack looked over his shoulder. Whoever it was had left, apparently just dropping off paperwork of some sort. He laughed softly as he leaned in for another kiss. She grinned, snaking one of her hands down to grab the front of his pants to feel his bulging cock.

He allowed her to massage his package for a minute before he dropped down to pull her panties off. He balled them up and slipped them into his jacket pocket.

"Jack!" she whispered, mildly surprised.

"If that guy didn't catch us, no one is," he responded. "I want you now, and I'm going to have you."

"You naughty little boy," she said as he stood up. She grabbed the front of his belt and unbuckled it, then undid the button on his pant before quickly zipping his fly down. He slipped a hand behind her head to pull her in for a long hard kiss as she worked on his pants. In moments she had pushed his pants down his thighs; they dropped down around his ankles. She slid a hand into his boxers, grabbing his cock in a firm hand, giving it a few good strokes. Then she slid his underwear down, allowing his hard prick to bounce free. She grabbed it with one hand, stroking it firmly.

Jack slid a hand under Sally's dress, moving his fingers to her pussy. It was wet and slick, just as he knew it would be. He began to massage her clit in firm circular motion, her juices making his fingers slick and smooth. She shuddered as he worked her pussy, her legs beginning to flex.

"Oh Jack, fuck," she breathed, letting out a soft moan.

She gripped him around his shoulders as her legs began to buckle. His hand kept working her, exploring her. Finally her legs buckled and she let out a sharp squeak. He immediately grabbed her under both legs to keep her from falling. He had her pressed up against the wall, her arms around his shoulders.

Jack got the leverage he needed, and in one smooth motion guided his throbbing cock to Sally's opening. He slid his length into her hot depths. She gasped s she clung to him, wrapping her legs around the backs of his legs. His hands held her under her thighs, and he pressed her hard against the wall as he began to thrust deeply into her. Her wetness made his stroking smooth and delicious, deep and firm. He nearly fell out of her on each outstroke, and he buried himself in her with each thrust. Sally whimpered at he stroked her pussy. She couldn't break free even if she had wanted to. He was in full control, and she let herself get lost in it. She wanted to come so badly, and the scenario they were in had her incredibly turned her on. The sensation and the heat of the moment sent ripples of excitement and pleasure through her.

That molten chocolate cake gushing hot chocolate flashed in her thoughts. She knew he was going to explode in her, and the thought of that moment was driving her crazy. Her breathing was ragged now, her hands pawing at his back, and she nuzzled into his neck as he continued to thrust.

Something clanged in the hallway just outside the door, but her attention remained focused on the sensation of his cock deep inside, his body colliding with hers. The rhythm of the motion and the heat of their bodies brought on the first wave of orgasm. She felt it from far off at first, excited to know that it was coming. Like a wave it hit her, and she reflexively tightened, becoming rigid. This fueled Jack as he sensed her climax. He worked her harder to make her orgasm as intense as he could make it. She nipped his neck hard as he fucked her to climax.

"Oh god, stop, Jack," she whispered. "Stop, I need to scream!"

Jack did not stop. He enjoyed the tightness of her as every muscle tensed. Plus, he could feel his own orgasm in the distance, building and expanding, and he longed to fill her with it. He maintained a firm steady pace as he stroked her over and over, his body mechanical as he fucked her. He hadn't let her slip one bit as he held her to the wall. Another orgasm took her, a long low sound escaping her throat as she climaxed. Then his own orgasm was upon him. The sensation shot through him as he felt his balls overflow, his cum surging from him as he buried his cock deep in her on one final stroke. Pleasure washed over him as he came, pumping his seed into her over and over until the well ran dry.

She felt him tense as he thrust into her. She held him tight as his cock pumped its load into her, flooding her with his hot release. It felt delicious, and it warmed her, made her feel content. His cock throbbed for what seemed minutes after he was done, but it couldn't have been that long. When he finally came down, he still held her up, cock deep in her, pinning her to the wall. She enjoyed his weight pressing her to the wall, and held him right as she savored the moment. He kissed her in a long kiss, passionate and intense, tasting her, and feeling her heartbeat against his chest. His cock finally slipped from her, and he still kissed her.

"Welcome home, love," Jack said. Loosening his grip on her legs, he lowered her to the floor. She held on to him for a moment as she gained control of her legs again.

"I hope you welcome me like this every time I come home," Sally breathed, straightening her skirt.

Jack laughed softly. "I hope I do too."

Chapter 5

The restaurant and the hotel shared restrooms on the lower floor. Jack was waiting outside people watching. Some couples went upstairs to the hotel, and some to the restaurant. He saw Sally appear from the ladies room.

"Excuse me, Miss?" Jack said politely as she appeared from the ladies room. "Are you wearing any underwear?"

Raising an eyebrow, she said, "Why no, some attractive stud took them and didn't give them back."

He smiled. "And why would he do that?" He offered his arm. "Shall we?"

"Yes, please. I believe he was properly welcoming his wife home," Sally said with a smile, taking his arm.

"What do we want to do now? Take a walk in the park, or see what's playing in the theaters?"

"We are heading home," she stated, pulling him towards the door to the street.

"But that was so we could fool around. And we just—"

"Oh come on! I'm not nearly done with you," she said, laughing.

"No complaints here!" he said with a glimmer in his eye, letting her drag him by the arm. "Let's get home."

"Did you notice that woman a couple tables over?" Sally asked. "She ordered the kielbasa and it was long and juicy. I think I need to taste some of that."

"Let's see what we can do to get you some," he offered, kissing her hand. "I don't want to keep my lady waiting!"

As they walked to their car he thought he'd have to write Cosmo and relate the details of the evening. Surely standing sex next to a brick oven in a busy restaurant would make a future list. How could it not?

12