Welcome Home

Story Info
Tired man comes home to a dark house.
696 words
3.71
94.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmj
tmj
2 Followers

I sit back comfortable in the dark house, sipping my drink waiting for you to come home. I hear your car pull up and you coming into the house. You enter the kitchen and the lights won't come on, I hear you cussing about the damn electric being out or something and smile.

You are pushed face down onto the kitchen table, strong arms holding you down, I can see you struggling, your strong sexy body jerking around trying to get away. I can see your big muscular body bent over the kitchen table, I stand between your legs, pushing them further apart. I undo your pants and shove them down, leaving your bare ass vulnerable for my abuse. You can feel hands on your ass cheeks, spreading them wide, you are cussing and threatening us. Your hands are tied to the table legs and a hand is over your mouth. I shove my finger in your asshole hard, with no warning, you start to struggle again, I keep moving my finger in and out of your asshole. I can feel you fighting against my finger, I pull my finger out and you feel my mouth on your asshole. I blow gently then shove my tongue deep inside you. I lick my tongue around, then push hard inside you again, I want you to relax before I fuck you hard.

Someone grabs your hair and pulls your head up, you feel something rubbing against your lips, you try turning away, and another set of hands grabs your head, you open your mouth and start cussing, and he pushes his big cock inside your mouth, we all laugh hearing you gagging. I stand back watching him fuck your mouth. You feel something large pushing at your asshole. You tighten up, but its oiled and pushing hard, not showing any mercy I push my cock inside your tight virgin asshole, I get just inside and stop, I tell you to relax so it wont hurt so bad. I don't wait for you to relax I push all the way inside you, I feel your body jerk away from me and hear your screaming around the cock buried in your mouth. It drives me crazy and I start fucking you faster, you can feel me buried all the way inside you. I spread your legs further and you feel something warm on your cock. You feel your cock going inside a nice wet mouth, you feel facial hair and know you are being sucked by another guy. I laugh as i see your cock growing hard, seeing you struggle to remember you are being raped in your own kitchen.

I can feel the table sliding as I push harder and harder in and out of your tight ass. I watch you giving the man a blowjob, I can see your face as you realize that he is about to cum and not going to take his cock out of your mouth. I'm fucking you faster as I watch you take your first taste of cum, he threatens you to drink all of and hold it in your mouth, don't you dare swallow it yet.

I see you are close to cumming and tell the other 2 men to leave now. I untie your hands and you stand up. I reach my arms up and around your neck and kiss you deeply, sucking as much of the cum from your mouth as I can. You look down at me and realize your lilheathon, wearing a strap-on, just raped you with two other guys. I can see the revenge in your eyes as well as the excitement. You grab me fast and throw me down on the table, taking my legs over your shoulders, you spread my pussy lips wide and I feel you ram me hard with your big thick cock, I scream as you fuck me harder and harder. I know you won't last long and I feel your hot cum filling me.

You whisper in my ear, paybacks are a bitch sweetheart. You feel me cumming knowing that I will be forced to lick my first pussy soon.

tmj
tmj
2 Followers