Welcome Home

Story Info
Lovers turn a simple taxi ride into something exciting.
1.3k words
4.41
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm looking at your picture, and it is making me hot. Waiting here at the airport for your plane to arrive is getting the best of me. It has been two long months since you've been home. When you called last week and told me your job overseas was finally done, and you were coming home, I couldn't have been happier. I have been thinking about you every night. I have really missed you. Mmmm the thought of us fucking when we get home is starting to make my pussy wet for you right now.

They have just announced the landing of your plane. My heart is beating faster as I stand in the terminal waiting for my first glimpse of you. As I was getting dressed this morning, I made sure I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt just as you ordered. I know how much that turns you on. I put on my black skirt, and red shirt. I know this is your favorite outfit. Oh my God, there you are! You don't see me yet. I am just standing here. My feet seem to be frozen. Why can't I move? I feel like a schoolgirl again. You see me! You're smiling at me. "Lisa, you look beautiful" Karl said as he put his arms around her for a big hug. "Thanks, you don't look half bad yourself" Lisa answers.

They collect his luggage and go to the taxi that is parked outside. As Lisa is getting into the taxi, a small breeze lifts up the bottom of her skirt, revealing part of her bare ass to Karl. He instantly knows what she has on her mind. Knowing she has no panties on under her skirt makes Karl's cock start to get hard. "What a good woman I have" he thought. He gets in the taxi and sits close to Lisa. They make small talk at first. Karl tells her about his flight, and she tells him about work. As they are talking, Lisa slides her hand across Karl's lap and finds his already harden tool. Smiling at him, she decides that she wants to play what they call "highway games." They haven't had a sexual experience while driving on the highway in months.

She starts to unzip his trousers. Karl glances up to the taxi driver and notices that he isn't paying attention to what they are doing. Lisa puts her hand into Karl's trousers and down his boxers. She wraps her hand around his large member, and starts stroking it softly. Karl decides that he needs to have his cock free so she can give him a good want. He pulls his prick free from his boxers.

"Oh baby, I love stroking your cock." Lisa whispers in Karl's ear. "Almost as much as I love sucking it" she includes. Their eyes meet, and Lisa gives him her "I want to fuck you look" that he has seen so many times before. This time was different though. He knew that it would be difficult waiting until they got home, since he had been overseas for two months. Looking down watching Lisa sliding her hand up and down his prick made him stiff as a board. He ran his hand up Lisa's smooth thigh and could already feel the warmth of her pussy. He moved his hand further up until he found the treasure he had been searching for. Karl cupped Lisa's hot mound with his hand. Lisa shifted herself in the seat so Karl could get a better feel. God, he had waited two months to be this close to the pussy he loves. This was HIS pussy and she knew it.

He places his middle finger in the slit between her legs. He wasn't surprised to find that Lisa was already wet. In fact, she was dripping wet. Rubbing her clit in a circular motion always did the trick. Karl could feel Lisa gripping his cock just a little tighter, and she was stroking him just a little faster. This told Karl that she was about to cum. He leaned closer to Lisa and whispered "cum for me, I want to feel how much you have missed me." Lisa leaned her body against Karl, rested her head against his chest. He continued rubbing her clit. Lisa closed her eyes and placed her face into his chest to drown out the moans of her climax. Breathing harder and faster, her body shivered as she reached orgasm. Karl could hear the muffled moans. He loved it when she came. Listening to her cum made him so horny. It would be hard not to shoot his wad right then. "Oh Karl, Oh God" Lisa cried out against him. He could feel her body tense up with every ripple of this orgasm. Making her cum again would be easy. Suddenly talking two fingers and sliding them deep inside her made her moan loud enough to get the taxi drivers attention. Karl just smiled at him. The driver winked at him as to say "Way to go"

Karl turned his attention back to Lisa. He was finger fucking her with no mercy. He wanted to make sure that she would continue to cum, until she begged for him to stop. The second and third orgasms came close together. Lisa, out of breath, finally asked him to stop. Karl replied "I will stop for now my love, only if you suck my cock" Lisa looked at Karl questioningly. "This is what I've been thinking of during my flight home," he said smiling. Lisa gave him a devilish smile, "With pleasure sir." Lisa whispered. She had continued stroking his cock while he was fucking her with his fingers. Never missing a beat. She leaned down and ran her tongue over his cock. Then before he knew it, she opened her mouth, and had his entire cock inside. God he loved her. He knew this almost from the start of the relationship. They have been together for two years now.

He was glad he met such a wonderful woman. His family had been skeptical of them being together since she was so much older than he was. But, he had been turned on from the idea of being with an older woman. He was glad he hadn't listened to his family. How many women would be willing to suck him off while in the back of a taxi? He knew sex wasn't the only reason he loved her, but it sure was at the top of his list.

Lisa's mouth ran up and down his hard cock. He knew she loved his extremely large prick. She was moaning as she moved her mouth over his cock. Mmmm. He could feel the vibrations of her moans run through him. "Faster" Karl whispers. Lisa starts sucking faster. She uses her hand to stroke him as she keeps devouring his cock. Up and down, faster and faster, deeper and deeper with every stroke her mouth gave. He could feel himself loosing control. He came with a vengeance. His cum shooting out hard filled Lisa's mouth up in a matter of seconds. Some of his cum was now dripping out from her mouth. Normally she wouldn't let him cum in her mouth, she preferred it on her. But, being so turned on by this sexual adventure Lisa took every drop of Karl's cum and when her mouth had it all she swallowed. Karl thought that was the hottest thing she had ever done, and she has done some pretty hot things for him before.

Feeling drained, Lisa sat up and pulled her skirt down. Karl had been rubbing her ass the whole time she was giving him the best blow job of his life. Karl took this time to get dressed himself. looking out the window, he noticed that the taxi was pulling up in front of their house. "Talk about perfect timing" he said. Lisa looked up and smiled. "Yes, it was" she thought.