Welcome Home

Story Info
You have been missed.
1.1k words
4
30.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here thinking of you, and the feelings that you have created inside me wash over me anew. The love, hope, desire, and passion that you wrapped so carefully and handed to me that fateful day. You shared your true feelings with me for the first time and we were so close. A gift like no other, one that I will forever cherish and hold near to my heart.

I remember the feel of your hands moving over my body, the taste of your kiss, your breath as it tickled my neck. You spoke words of love and need, words that had the ring of forever to them. I remember how you gazed at me as your body moved towards mine. Slowly, savoring each moment. I recall the feel of your warm lips, pressed against mine in our first kiss, a kiss of promise that soon turned into desire.

You took my hand, and led me towards your bed. We stood at the edge and our bodies and hearts entertwined. My body trembled as I watched your hand reach out and undo the top button of my blouse. My skin flamed with each touch of your hand as button by button you revealed me to you. I could feel the silk of my blouse skimming over my shoulders as your hands deftly pushed it down and off of me. I moaned out with passion as your lips came down to nibble on my neck, making my nipples instantly erect. Your hands reached up to cup my breasts as you kissed your way down my collarbone and I cried out as you gently bit me. I was breathing so hard, my heart pounding in my chest, blood rushing through my veins as every inch of my body begged you for more. Your hands slid back up, and around me unclasping my bra, freeing me for your greedy lips and hands.

I felt a tingle of excitement run through me as you licked your way down my skin. You cupped me, bringing me to your lips. My fingers ran through your hair and pulled your head deeper into me. Making you take more of me into your mouth. I arched into you as you moved from one breast to the other and made me die a million deaths as you lavished each in turn. Your touch excited me, made my knees weak, and made my panties moist.

I watched as you knelt before me, pushing my skirt up my thighs, gasping when you saw the wetness that your attention had created. You looked up at me, eyes shinning brightly with desire as you said, “That’s my good girl.” I moaned, and spread my legs for you as I felt your fingertips grazing my folds. They were begging for your touch, swollen and puffy, slick with the evidence of my desire for you. You moved me so that the bed was behind me, and pushed me down gently, positioning me at the edge of the bed. You made love to me then, sweetly and softly, kissing gently my moist pink lips, tasting my essence for the first time. You moaned into me, and I died all over again as the vibrations made me cry out. Your tongue danced over me teasing my little hard nub into submission, bending me to your will.

When I came, it was the sweetest release I’d ever experienced in my life, one that overtook me completely. I trembled and cried out your name as you held me against you, soothing my quakes until at last I lay spent in your arms. You kissed me again, a divine, hungry kiss and I could feel you hard against me. I watched as you stood up, slowly stripping for me. Revealing your magnificent body to me, I gasped as my gaze fell on your hardness for the first time. I’d touched it, held it inside me, imagined it a million times in my dreams, but nothing had prepared me for the glory that was you.

I crawled to you then, reaching the edge of the bed and getting up on my knees. I kissed down your body, as you had done me only moments earlier. I made love to every part of you that was exposed to me. I drank you in, bit by bit as with my touch on you I realized the most fervent dream I’d ever had. I pulled you to me, taking you into my mouth, moaning at finally having you one of the places that I had always longed for you to be. I could feel you pulsing and throbbing against my tongue, and my desire for you mounted. I began to move you in and out, working over your hardness with licks from my eager tongue as you made love to my mouth. I felt you swell and harden even more and I moaned out again and reached to draw you near.

“Baby, If I don't feel you wrapped around me soon, I’ll die.” you say to me.

I look up at you, love and trust in my eyes. I know how you feel, because I feel the same way. You watch me, as I lay back, unfolding myself once more to your heated stare. I reach out my arms to you, and you lay atop me. I feel you hard and throbbing nestled between my legs and I writhe beneath you. I can feel you, pressing yourself against me, I shudder and as the peak of your manhood enters me, I die again only to be reborn as the rest of you slides into me, and I feel complete for the first time in my life.

You begin to move in me, filling me over and over again. I move into you, against you, with you. We drive each other higher and higher, moaning against each other. Words of love, of completion, of fulfillment are murmured against each other's lips as together we seek release. You quicken inside me, and I know the time has come. The time to belong to you, the time to take you into me, and have you become a part of me forever. Our bodies move together in a frenzy, we cry out together and cling to each other. Both of us shuddering, you still inside me, I feel wave after wave of your seed bathing me inside and that sends me over the edge. My release is strong, milking you of every precious drop that you have to offer.

We lay there joined, gently stroking each other back down to earth. You raise up on your elbows and gaze down at me lovingly. I smile at you as your hand brushes my hair away from my face. You lean down, and kiss me gently and lovingly.

“Welcome home baby.”