Welcome Home: A Chat Transcript

Story Info
A story taken directly from a chat transcript.
1.5k words
4.11
36.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly: Hey, I just got home.

Aaron: Wow ... I just logged on. What timing.

Aaron: Holly, I just woke up and was composing a letter to you in my head. I was going to write it and send it to you in an email message, but do you want to read it in real time with no editing?

Holly: Sure ...

Aaron: Ok ... here it goes ...

"Welcome home, Holly. I'm in the den. I know you've had a long, hard day ... all that Xmas shopping. Come and sit down beside me."

You put down your bags, and come and sit next to me ... I am typing away on the laptop with my feet resting on the ottoman. You rest your head on my shoulder, then whisper in my ear, "Baby, guess who stopped at the pub for a drinkie-poo."

I laugh, "Uh, you. I can smell it. White Russian?"

"Mmmmm ... Yes. I wanted to come home and do something provocative," and with that you put your hand between my legs and grab my cock through my pants. Then you look at the latop and start reading what I am typing ....

"And so, in these hard times," ... "Mmm, yes," you say, "they are getting hard," and read on as I type, "sometimes the provocative approach is the one that will get your customers' attention the best. We have to be willing to take some risks, to get the big rewards."

"I want this big reward," you whisper in my ear again. And with that, you stand up, proceed to slip your shorts and panties down your long, lean legs, and then straddle my legs, facing away from me. I continue typing by looking at the laptop between your legs. You can see I am nearing the end of the letter. You are facing away from me, and bend forward and start rubbing your clit in my face.

"Baby, lick me for a few seconds," you practically growl, and push your pussy back onto my mouth. I accommodate your request, licking the length of your pussy, then make my tongue stiff, and you push back on it, sliding it between your lips.

"Oh, and lick my ass," you purr, and then shift your hips down. I do as you say, and you start to moan softly.

"Hols, let me finish this, it has to be there in 10 minutes."

So you move forward and play with your pussy and let me type again.

"Aaron, I want your cock so badly."

"I know Holly, I want you too. Just a few more words and the letter is finished."

"And so, in closing ..." you read.

"Finally, oh god. Thank you," you whisper and moan softly.

As you touch yourself, you watch me type my closing, my signature, and press the Send button. With that, you close the laptop, set it on the floor, and undo my pants.

"Oh God, Holly, I love you. Mmm yes, take my cock in your mouth and get it soaking wet."

You bend over and as soon as you free my cock from my pants, you start sucking it like you are in an ice-cream-cone eating contest. Then you press your pussy back against my face. I put my hands on your ass and thighs, and suck your clit into my mouth. As soon as my cock is rock hard and soaking wet, you slide forward and lay down between my legs on the ottoman.

"Rub that hot, stiff cock on my pussy, baby," you softly demand, and I do. Then I press the head between your lips and you slide down, pressing my cock into you slowly. I put one hand between your legs, rubbing your clit. You take me all the way in. I put my hands on your ass and grab you, and help you to slide up and down the length of my cock. We move slowly, deliberately. You rub your clit furiously, and within a few minutes, you start coming all over me.

And as soon as you do, I stand up, tell you to get on your knees on the ottoman, and you quickly oblige. I stand up tall, and you arch your back up a little so when I press my cock inside you again, it is rubbing the front wall of your pussy.

You know what I want. I want you to squirt all over me. I start pumping my cock into you and then smack your ass, and you lick and suck on your fingers, then rub between your legs, feeling my cock slide in and out, getting your fingers even more wet. Then you reach over your back with the same hand and slide two fingers in your ass.

"Oh yes, Holly, fuck your ass, baby, mmmmmmmm."

And I can feel you squeezing my cock in hard, slow, strong pulsations, and I know you are going to cum again soon, and it is going to be a gusher. I smack your ass several times, and you start moaning very loudly, "Oh Aaron, fuck me hard now ..... OOOOOOOOOOO ..."

As you reach the point of no return, I reach forward and grab your hair, and pull back, as I slam harder and faster into you. You start coming and squirting all over my cock. The sensation of you coming has me right there with you, and I am seconds away from coming myself.

I tell you, "Oh Hols, I'm going to cum, baby," and you quickly reply, "Shoot it in my ass. I want your hot cum in my ass."

I pound your pussy a few more strokes, then pull it out, and press it against your asshole. The pressure of your skin and muscles wrapped around my cocks sends me over the edge, and even though just the head of my cock is inside you, I start coming ... very loudly.

You push back hard on me, shoving my cock deep inside your ass, while rubbing your clit feverishly.

"Oh my god .... Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg.... OOoooooooo"

We both cum together, and after about a minute of coming, I fall back into the chair.

You come and sit by my side again, and tell me, "That was so hot. That is what I have been thinking about all day. I even was thinking about you coming in my ass."

"Welcome home baby," I say again, and we kiss softly, lovingly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," you coo back, and kiss me again.

And we sit there and hold one another. After a minute or so, I ask, "What's for dinner, Hols?"

"Mmmm .... me again," you reply.

THE END

Holly: Ok ... I'm going out for the day more often.

Aaron: Like I said, I wanted to send that in an email, but this works.

Holly: Damn, I love you.

Aaron: That's what I woke up thinking. And then I log on ...and in that very same minute, you send me your first message. We have some amazing synchronicity going on ...

Holly: Yep.

Aaron: It's like from 10,000 miles away, I seem to be able to sync up with you ...

Holly: Even last night ... we woke up just before Erin got home ... at the same time.

Aaron: I know ... That was so cooooool .... sleeping with you on Skype. That was the closest I have ever felt to you ...

Holly: Yeah ... lol

Aaron: It felt like you were here ... and your sentiments are mine exactly ... Damn, I love you too.

Holly: Yep ... It was cool.

Aaron: So, I know you probably just walked in.

Holly: Yep.

Aaron: If you have to do things, it's cool. I'm up, but I can wait. Just let me know what you want to do, and I will work around your schedule. I can send some emails if you want to take a shower. If you want to Skype for a few minutes, that would be great too.

Holly: Well, I'm eating right now.

Aaron: I'm drinking a beer

Aaron: So, figure out some plans, and I will adapt.

Holly: Which are or should be?

Aaron: Like, you are eating now ... Do you have to wrap presents? Do you want a shower? Do you want to play spades? Do you want to talk on Skype? Do you want a nap?

Holly: I'm eating. I need a shower badly. I'm on the old computer, so Skype is out of the picture for a while.

Aaron: OK. We can chat for a bit while you finish eating. Then go take a shower. Just give me an idea of how long you will be ... so I don't start some long project, if you are going to be 10 minutes ... or sit anxiously awaiting your return if you are going to be two hours.

Holly: 40 minutes

Aaron: Sounds like a spades game to me.

Holly: LOL ... no. I am hot ... I need to cool off.

Aaron: My welcome probably didn't cool you off any either.

Holly: No, it didn't ... but it was good.

Aaron: I bet someone was squeezing some muscles ...

Holly: Maybe ...

Aaron: Let me know when you take off to do your thing. I know you had a long day.

Holly: I will ..

Aaron: But, welcome home ...