Welcome Home Big Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy & Lee have trouble sleeping.
2.5k words
4.58
141.4k
39
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil^pearl
lil^pearl
38 Followers

"Shhh, don't worry okay Cindy? Just relax. It was fun wasn't it? You enjoyed it. C'mon, get dressed. We'll finish this later," her brother had said to her.

Those very words echoed in her mind that night. They teased her in her sleep and brought with them images of Lee's mouth on her neck, his soft tongue flicking against her hardened nipples, and his fingers toying with her swollen clit. She remembered how his pupils had dilated and the intensity of his stare as he parted her pussy lips and slipped his fingers inside her pussy, only to discover that his own sister was warm and wet for him.

Her body was on fire and the air in her room had thickened. She couldn't breathe. Frustrated, Cindy got out of bed and opened her window. She sat on the edge of the windowsill and closed her eyes. She looked so fragile and feminine as the moonbeams reflected off the dampness of her skin and the coolness of the night's breeze caressed her face and teased her nipples to erectness. There was something so utterly sexy about seeing her dressed in white with the straps of her nightgown slipping off her right shoulder, the tendrils of her hair clinging to the dampness on her neck, and her cheeks flushed with color. She opened her eyes and gazed into an adjacent window where her brother was staying. The light was still on and she could hear the faint murmur of voices from the television. Cindy shifted her gaze up towards the moon and sighed. What was she going to do? She was so confused. She needed to clear her mind. Cindy got up and tip-toed out of her bedroom.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Lee got up from his bed and pulled off his t-shirt, exposing his long, lean torso. He unzipped his jeans, tossed them aside, and sat down on his bed in his boxer-briefs. He tried watching T.V. to get his mind off things, but who was he kidding? He couldn't believe that he had taken advantage of his little sister. He knew it had been wrong but it had been so long since he'd seen her and he'd forgotten how cute and sexy she was. He was tired of hearing how guys didn't know how to treat her right and how she was never happy in her relationships. Sure, he knew his sister was a little rough around the edges. She acted like a sassy-know-it-all-bad-ass who was too good and too smart and too independent for any man. But deep down inside, he knew that she was afraid of being vulnerable and getting hurt. He realized that he was probably the only man who she had trusted and what had he just done?

Lee climbed into bed and closed his eyes. He couldn't get his mind of how vulnerable she had looked to him earlier tonight. He remembered how she had hesitated and how tense her body had become right when he had reached down to touch her pussy. And then he remembered how her entire body had surrendered to his touch and how she had kissed him and parted her legs further, urging him to stroke and penetrate her with his fingers. Her eyes had been filled with such longing and so much trust.

His cock throbbed and ached for her body again. He realized what he had done was forbidden and taboo, but he had been too turned on to care. He wanted to touch his little sister's naked body...to cup her wet pussy in his hand...to make her tremble with his touch...and to taste her in his mouth. Oh god, what was he thinking? He had to stop this. It just wasn't right.

Lee got up, slipped on his jeans, and walked out of his room. He needed to get some fresh air and clear his mind.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Cindy opened the door to their backyard and stepped outside. The moon was directly overhead and the grass below tickled her bare feet. She walked over to the swing set that her parents had built for them years ago and sat down. She pushed her feet off the ground and felt her body soar up to the sky. Cindy giggled and closed her eyes. She loved how the wind brushed against her face and the feeling of her nightgown being lifted from underneath her as she swung higher.

"A-hem. I guess you couldn't sleep either huh?" Startled, Cindy turned around to find her brother leaning against the screen door, watching her.

"Don't you ever scare me like that! How long have you been standing there?!" Cindy hissed.

"Long enough to hear you giggle and say wheeeeeeeeeeeee just like you did when you were eight years old," Lee laughed, stepping out onto the grass.

Cindy suddenly became quiet. The swing lost its momentum and she let her toes brush against the grass. She watched her world slow down again. Lee smiled and sat down in front of her.

"So what's keeping you up tonight?" he asked while brushing his fingertips against the grass.

"Umm..nothing. You know, it's just really hot tonight. I kept tossing and turning. Dad really should get the AC fixed," Cindy replied. She looked down at her toes and started to swing again.

"Hey, stop it for a minute. Hey, will you look at me? What's wrong, Cindy?" Lee asked. He gently wrapped his hands around each of her ankles and planted her feet to the ground. Cindy could feel the warmth from his big hands infuse her skin.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just...ummm...I have a lot on my mind. That's all. I don't want to talk about it," Cindy said.

"Hmm...okay. Whatever you say," Lee replied. He started massaging her feet and pressed his thumbs into the soft, fleshy parts that were rich with nerve-endings. Her toenails were painted a shade of bright pink and her skin felt so soft and smooth under his touch. His eyes wondered up to her toned calves to the top of her milky white thighs, and then to the nipples that poked through her nightgown. His cock stirred in his pants and he inhaled slowly before looking up at her. God, she looked so fucking sexy with her jet black hair blowing in the wind; such a deep contrast to her pale skin and white nightgown. Her red, pouty lips were as sensuous as ever, and when she caught him staring at her, she immediately bit down on her lower lip and said,

"Hey! Stop rubbing my feet because---"

"I'm making you horny?" Lee said and winked.

"NO!! Because --- "

"I'm making you wet?" Lee teased.

"Oh shut up.! What's wrong with you? Let go of me!" Cindy hissed and tried stand up.

Lee wrestled her feet to the ground and chuckled as he watched her struggle.

"Whoa! Get a load of this! I never knew that you didn't wear panties to bed!" Lee said. Cindy immediately stopped struggling and pressed her thighs together, all the while blushing. He swore that while she was struggling and throwing her legs in the air, he had caught a glimpse of her wet slit underneath her nightgown.

"Lee! Stop it! Why are you doing this to me?!" Lee let go of her and sat down quietly. He had only intended to lighten up the situation by teasing her, but now knew that he had gone a little too far. The truth was that he didn't know what to do or how to fix things between them. They both sat quietly for a moment, as if contemplating what had happened earlier and how unfunny the situation was right now.

"Okay, just calm down and I'll stop. Since you don't feel like talking, do you mind listening to what's on my mind?" Lee asked.

"I'm listening," Cindy replied softly.

"Ever since what happened earlier, I've been up all night just thinking about it. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry but god...I just...I've been wanting...I mean, I've been thinking about...oh goddd, just let me show you," Lee said, and before Cindy had a moment to react, he lifted up her nightgown, pulled her legs apart, and slipped his tongue into her wet slit. His tongue was immediately greeted with a flood of wetness from her pussy. He felt her thighs tense around his head, drawing his mouth closer to her sweet nectar, and filling his nose with her sweet, musky scent. The combination of soap and perfume was so highly intoxicating that he couldn't resist rubbing his face into her warm pool of honey and opening his hungry mouth to lap up her sweet juices. Lee looked up as she arched her back and saw that her eyes were closed and that her sexy little mouth was open and gasping for breath. He watched her perky, dark nipples press against the fabric of her nightgown and then let his gaze fall upon her soft, sensual lips as he flicked his tongue over her hard little clit and imagined those sexy lips wrapped around the head of his cock and milking the cum out of his balls.

"Oh Lee...stop...ohhh...you shouldn't be licking me...stop Lee...OOhhh god!" And as Cindy uttered those words, she realized that her body had completely betrayed her. When she looked down and saw her brother's tongue slip in and out of her pussy and felt it drag across her clit, she moaned and spread her legs even wider for him. Her right hand reached down to spread her thick, swollen lips and she lifted her hips off the swing, urging her brother to take her erect little clit into his mouth. A part of her wanted to look away because she knew this was wrong, but she couldn't take her eyes off the sight of her brother's tongue swirling around her clit and penetrating her tight hole. She loved how her legs and thighs would tremble whenever his teeth dragged across her clit and how his lips and chin glistened with her pussy juices.

Lee got up on his knees and positioned his body next to his sister. He looked at how her body leaned back against the swing and how her knuckles had turned white from gripping onto the side chains. He then lifted the nightgown over the tops of her breasts and took a moment to appreciate how luscious they were and how her pink nipples were hard and erect from the cold night's air. He took one into his hand and squeezed it, admiring how firm and full it felt, and jiggled it from side to side. His eyes then wandered down the slope of her soft stomach and paused to stare at the way her swollen lips glistened with her wetness and how her thighs had parted for him while her feet never touched the ground.

As his right hand cupped the back of her neck and his left hand reached down to cup her wet sex, Lee leaned over and slipped his tongue into her mouth, forcing her to suck on it and to taste her own sweetness on his lips. He was surprised to find her so eager to taste herself and loved how she sucked on his tongue and bobbed up and down it like she was giving him a blow job. And as he thought about how hot it was that he was feeding his sister her own cunt juice, he slipped his middle finger up her tight hole and began fucking it. Cindy immediately broke the kiss and moaned.

"OOooooh Lee...it feels so good when you...when you..."

"When I finger fuck you?" Lee finished.

"Ooooooohh yes. It feels so good when you touch me and rub my pussy and finger fuck it," Cindy cooed.

Lee bent down and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. He bit down on his gently, flicked his tongue over the tip, and vibrated his mouth against it.

"Look at me when I do this to you Cindy. Watch me suck on your nipple and watch me slide my fingers in and out of your pussy," Lee commanded.

"No, I can't. Don't make me do it. I can't watch this," Cindy pleaded.

He then brought his lips to her ear and flicked his tongue against the soft, inner flesh. He smiled as he watched her body tremble and then tugged on her earlobe with his teeth.

"You liked watching my lick your pussy, didn't you? I saw you staring at me then. Did you know that I've always wanted to suck on my little sister's pussy and fuck it? Mmm, you taste so sweet Cindy," Lee said.

Cindy moaned and started to grind her clit against his fingers. She gasped when he slipped a second finger in her tight little hole and moved in and out of her slowly, coating his fingers with her juices. He could hear how slick and wet her cunt was for him.

"Oh yeah, look how wet you're getting for me Cindy. Mmm, you love having your brother's fingers up your cunt don't you? I know you wanna come all over them and coat them with your juices Cindy," he said.

As he stroked her pussy and whispered these naughty things in her ears, the intensity of it all brought her to the brink of an orgasm. Her faced was flushed and her mouth was so beautifully contorted, as if trying to moan but nothing came out. Beads of sweat glistened on her forehead and on her neck and her body started convulsing with pleasure.

"Oh Lee...I'm so...close. Oh please Lee...pleaseeeeee" she begged. She felt his thumb slide up to her clit, rubbing it up and down while his fingers penetrated her pussy hole. His fingers then moved up to her clit where they tapped it lightly before rubbing and vibrating against it. And as she felt her body succumb to her brother's touch, Cindy looked directly into his eyes. He could see her eyes quiver and how vulnerable she appeared to him at that instant.

"Oh Lee...I'm gonna cum!!! Oh god, I'm cumming," Cindy moaned as her pussy contracted around her brother's fingers and her wetness poured out over his fingers. Her soft moans that echoed in the night's air were quieted as Lee leaned over to give her a soft, sensual kiss. He slid his tongue into her mouth, tasting her passion, and then bit down on her lower lip playfully. He then brought his cum-drenched fingers to her mouth and watched her lick them and suck them clean. He heard her coo and smiled to himself.

Cindy sat up on the swing and blushed. She pulled her nightgown over her body and started to stand up when she felt the weight of his arm on her shoulder, pushing her down.

"Oh no. You don't get to leave just yet. We're just getting started," Lee said with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED...

lil^pearl
lil^pearl
38 Followers