Welcome Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlene takes me to bed.
1.2k words
4.52
30.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and criticism welcome.

*

Charlene took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. I watched her panty-covered ass sway as she led me toward the bedroom.

Once inside, she turned and pulled me close. My hands found her bottom as her tongue entered my mouth. Her cock, still hard, poked at my abdomen through her panties as we kissed.

I guided her toward the bed, our lips parting as she fell onto the bed. She reclined, propping herself up on her elbows to watch as I finished undressing.

"Do we have plans for the weekend?" I asked as I loosened my tie.

"I have plans for you," she said. "But they don't require you leaving this bed."

"I like the way you think, sweetie," I said as I unbuttoned my shirt. "God, you look good."

I wasn't kidding. Her long legs were spread slightly as she reclined on the bed, the nylons accentuating their shape. She'd tucked her cock back into her panties, but its bulge filled the front of her underwear nicely as it peeked out from under her delicate half-slip.

She was pure sexuality. And she was all mine.

Charlene unhooked her heels and let them fall to the floor. As I approached the bed, she scooted over and up to make room for me.

I joined her in the bed, my body slipping over hers. Our lips meet as our cocks pressed together.

Charlene wrapped her arms around my neck and my fingers found her nipple under her bra. A moan escaped her throat as I worked the stiffening nub.

Charlene rotated her hips, rubbing her panty-covered cock against my naked member. I broke our kiss and buried my face in her neck.

When my lips found her earlobe, she gasped. The drop of perfume behind get ears filled my nostrils and my cock started to stir.

"I want you," she whispered. "I want your cock."

"Not before I have yours," I replied.

I slipped down her torso, leaving a trail of kisses between her breasts and across her slip.

I kissed her cock through her panties, and Charlene sighed with delight.

I unleashed her dick from its satin cage, tucking her panties up under her scrotum. I had to admit, Charlene had a magnificent cock. It was the perfect size for sucking, with a large mushroom head that begged to be in the back of my throat. She was the perfect mix of male and female, sex and sensuality.

I ran my hand between her legs, pushing my fingers between her cheeks. Much of my load had leaked from her bottom, soaking the crotch of her panties. A low moan escaped her throat.

"You soaked your pretty panties, baby," I said as i rubbed her rosebud through the material.

"No, baby," she said, her eyes fluttering as she enjoyed my ministration. "YOU soaked my pretty panties."

She had a blissful look on her face, and I knew she was in heaven. Charlene loved to let my come seep into her underwear and the feel of the wet material against her body. She often wanted to fuck first thing in the morning so she could enjoy her wet panties all day.

I lowered my head to her crotch and let my tongue trail along her shaft. She was leaking precum on her smooth abdomen.

My mouth found the head of her cock and I rubbed it with my tongue before taking her into my mouth. With my hand at the base of her cock, I took her deep into my throat.

Charlene moaned in delight. I closed my lips around the base of her dick, my tongue slipping along the underside of her shaft.

"Oh, baby," she said with a moan.

I let her cock slip slowly from my mouth, until my lips were only holding in her dick head. I swirled my tongue across her slit, the taste of her precum filing my mouth.

I worked her cock, pushing her head against the roof of my mouth. My fingers pushed the fabric of her panties into her ass as I sucked her dick.

"I can't hold out, baby," she said as I increased the pace. "I'm going to cum."

Her cock swelled and her cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed a bit to keep from choking on her load.

Charlene moaned as her orgasm washed over her body. As she relaxed, I held still, milking her cock for all the nectar I could take. When she started to soften, I carefully released her dick, trying not to spill any of her seed from my mouth.

I moved up her body until my mouth found hers.

"Thank you, baby,"she said as she kissed and licked the cum that had escaped from my face. "I needed that."

As she kissed me, she pushed her tongue into mouth, seeking the treat I was keeping fun her. Her cum slid into her mouth, and our tongues wrestled in the silky strands of her ejaculate.

Charlene moaned in the back of her throat as we swapped her cum back and forth. She let me suck her as often as I wanted, with the understanding that I always share her load.

As we kissed and cuddled, my cock begin to grow until it was stiff between us. Charlene broke our kiss and pushed me back until I was positioned properly between her legs.

She pulled her panties, still bunched under her cock, to the side. With her legs spread and her hips rolled back, I could see her rosebud, still slick from the lube and cum from earlier.

"Give me that dick,"she said.

My cock head met little resistance as I pushed into her. Her outer anal muscle opened and I slid deep into her rectum. She put her legs on my shoulders and I kissed her nylon-covered calf as I enjoyed the warmth of her bottom around my dick.

I fucked her with long, slow strokes, each of us moaning and cooing as we made love. I pushed her knees back toward her chest and Charlene reached to hook her hands behind her knees, holding herself open for me.

I pushed her bra out of the way and stroked her nipples before letting my hand fall to her crotch, where I cupped her half-hard cock.

I pushed deep inside her, forcing her legs back toward her torso.

"Yes, baby, yes," she moaned. Fuck me deep. I love the way your balls feel against my ass."

Her cock had stiffened some. I gripped it with my fist as I stroked faster into her backside. I was close.

"Oh, shit, baby, I'm coming," I said, pushing once and for all into her. "Ohhhh. Yeah."

Charlene squeezed my cock with her ass, draining my balls into her hole. As my cock shrank, I fell to the bed beside her, trying to catch my breath. She tucked herself under my arm and we cuddled for quite a while in silence.

Suddenly, she stirred.

"I forgot," she said. "There was a package for you on the front steps. I put it in the kitchen."

I smiled.

"Actually, it's for you," I said. "Let's go open it."